Sylvia’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Amanda let out a little yelp and looked up to see Robbie had pulled her onto his lap as she tried to walk past him.

"Robbie!" she cried out."What are you doing?"

"Relax, Mom. I'm just messing around," he responded, and we all acted like that was fine. The boys kept chatting and Amanda settled into her son's lap, her eyes wide as she looked up at me.

It's fine, Amanda, I tried to say with a light smile and then sighed along with David's back rub. She started chatting with the boys and sipping her wine, trying to act nonchalant, but I could see she was beginning to blush and squirm. I didn't say anything at all.

Her white bikini bottoms were very light and skimpy, barely enough material to cover her private parts. It wouldn't have taken much at all for them to fall out of place. I kept looking at their laps and thought I could see Robbie's erection tenting his shorts as Amanda squirmed around to find a comfortable position in his lap.

Her face was flushed. I could tell she was getting turned on in spite of herself. I felt nervous, but also exhilarated. I considered just turning and French kissing David right there in front of them. But I didn't. It was such a delicate balance and things had to be escalated slowly. David was playing with the strings of my halter top, threatening to untie my flimsy swimsuit and expose my breasts. I had closed my eyes as David started really fondling my body inappropriately but I opened them abruptly when I heard Amanda.

"Hey!" my friend cried out, grasping the side of her bottoms to keep them on. As she had tried to stand up, Robbie had pulled loose the tie that was keeping her tiny bikini bottoms in place. As she tried holding up one side, he untied the other and the bottoms started falling away. "What the fuck, Robbie?" I could hear in her voice that Amanda was in distress.

I was a shocked. What is he doing? He's scaring her and messing everything up. Then I noticed David had let go of me and gotten up, moving around to stand in front of me. He put his hand on my cheek and tilted my head up.

"Mom," he said quietly. I looked up at him, still aware of Amanda struggling to tie back on her bottoms as her son pulled her back onto his lap. I was worried, I didn't know what to do. I glanced between them and David, slowly becoming aware that his crouch was at my eye level and his other hand was on the waistband of his trunks. "Mom," he repeated, moving to push his trunks down over his hard on. I put my hands on his shorts to help him.

The boys are making their move, I thought. No going back now.

"Amanda," I cried out to my friend and I looked her right in the eyes. My son had his hand on the back of my neck to guide me towards his crouch. Amanda's mouth was half open and she just froze like a deer in headlights. I slowly pulled David's waistband down and released his hard cock for all to see. My son's erection bobbed up proudly as I pulled his trunks down to his ankles, keeping my gaze locked with Amanda the entire time. She had a wide eyed and vacant look as I took my son's big dick into my mouth, keeping my hands on his thighs and just moving my head to suck on it.

Her mouth opened like she was about to cry as Robbie's fingers began touching her smooth wet pussy, which was on full display. She moaned. Her hips met his hand and she began rocking back and forth. I could see that she was wet, Robbie had no problem slipping his fingers inside of her. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hand around my son's cock, stroking him as I continued the blow job.

It was glorious. I felt like such a slut. I used to be a mousy little mom but now I was openly giving my son head outside in front of my best friend and her son. Encouraging them to go further and for us all to commit incest together. The sun was setting and the sky was turning beautiful pink and orange and dreamlike.

"Ohh god.." I heard Amanda moan.

I was so turned on. I glanced over and saw Robbie had slid out of his shorts, they were crumpled in a pile next to the chair with Amanda's white bikini bottoms. One hand held his mom's leg up while the other guided his hard-on against her pussy lips. She seemed deep in her own private struggle. Her eyes looked terrified but her body was moving involuntarily, grinding her naked bottom on her son's lap, and her clit against the top length of his cock.

David had undone my top as I sucked him and it fell down to my waist. I wanted to take my bottoms off so I stood up, untied them and kicked them off. I turned to embrace David and felt his erection against my belly as we started kissing.

I was losing myself in the passion of the moment, ready to go for the ride I had been dreaming of with my best friend and our sons. Two cougar moms getting naked and just losing control with our own boys. Their hard cocks. Our wet pussies. I had dreamed of it so many times but the reality felt more unreal than any dream. My head felt so light and warm and my ears were ringing. We were about to experience the ultimate decadence. The ultimate sin, some might say, but I didn't believe that. The power of mother son sex came from the immeasurable love we had for each other. It felt so unconditional, so otherworldly to share this aspect of myself with my son, my little boy. To show him my body, my sexual nature and behavior, my orgasm. To be ashamed and scared but do it anyway. I wanted to see another woman go through that. Our male children, grown up now into their own men, were about to work us over with their hard cocks and rock our worlds. It seems strange to say, but seeing my grown son naked, with his cock hard for me, filled my heart with motherly pride.

"Wait!" Amanda yelped. That was the last thing I wanted to hear. Like a bucket of cold water, it snapped me out of my reverie as I believed she was going to put a stop to the whole thing. I looked up at her, sitting on her son's lap with her legs spread wide, her whole cunt glossy from her wetness and arousal. Robbie's fat cockhead pushed against her pussy lips. Her head had been leaning back, and her eyes were wide and looking right at me. She breathed in and out heavily for a moment before pushing herself off her son's lap, causing his dick to bounce back and forth once it got loose from between her legs.

Amanda was then walking quickly toward me, glancing up at the neighbors' houses. "We need to go inside." She put her hands out and guided my naked son and I in through the sliding glass doors. She turned back to Robbie and told him to follow us.

As she guided us through the kitchen, I felt her hand move down from the small of my back to my butt. I had goosebumps. We entered the living room and I turned to see Amanda's little hand clutching my son's cock. My cunt gushed even as I felt pangs of jealousy. A feeling of helplessness mixed with arousal coursed through me as I watched her squeeze his dick before allowing it to slip out of her fingers as she stepped away and turned the dimmer switch for the lights.

Amanda, red faced, had the front of the room and David and I stayed to the side, with Robbie entering last. She looked from us to her son and then wordlessly untied her little bikini top, removing the last stitch of clothing that any of us had on. She opened her arms as Robbie approached her cautiously. Mother and son approached each other, and Amanda shyly smiled at her son as she reached down and began fondling his balls and gently tracing her fingers up and down his hard dick.

"Is that for me?" she said softly. Her son moaned as her hand made contact with his organ.

All I could do was stare in silence as I watched Robbie and Amanda embrace each other naked for the first time. Amanda closed her eyes and leaned in to begin kissing her son. Soon she was attacking his mouth aggressively with hers, desperate for the touch and taste of her son. She continued pulling on his cock as they kissed, enthralled by and fully giving in to her fears, her fantasy, what she had been denying herself.

I guess David could see I wanted to watch them so he guided me backwards to sit down on the couch and knelt between my legs. He was going to eat me out as I watched Amanda's first time with her son. I inhaled sharply as his flat tongue lapped up the entire length of my smooth, bare sex, from my asshole to clit.

Robbie had turned his attention to his mother's pretty pear-shaped tits and Amanda and I made eye contact from across the room as our sons pleasured us with their mouths. She moaned loudly as Robbie suckled her nipple and began exploring the wetness between her legs. I was breathing heavily and starting to rock my hips against my son's tongue as he licked and sucked my pussy. Amanda kept her eyes on mine and moaned again louder and I followed her with a moan of my own. The sexual sounds echoed through the house along with the boy's grunting and panting, and the wet sounds of licking and sucking. Amanda and I moaned in intervals, without a care in the world, as loud as we pleased.

Let's do this, I felt like we were saying. She slowly moved to the opposite corner of the sectional couch and pushed her son to sit back. She laid on her side next to him and kissed his cock up and down with little kisses as she got herself into a comfortable position.

I leaned back as I felt David spread my legs wider. My son had his face between my legs and he was slowly and sensually going down on me. I was breathing heavily and moaning involuntarily as my arousal was just going through the roof and driving me crazy, my ears buzzing as my brain must have been just flooded with dopamine and endorphins. I was rocking my hips against David's mouth as he alternated between lapping up my juices and sucking on my clit. I heard the sounds of dick sucking and looked over.

Amanda gasped as she came up for air, a line of spit connecting her son's cock and her lips, before going back down and continuing her blow job. She had rolled over and was on all fours on the couch, her asshole and pussy pointed at me. Robbie had grasped her hair in his fist as his mother bobbed up and down on his fat cock. He glanced up at me and we made eye contact. My mouth was open in awe. I couldn't help averting my eyes after a couple seconds to look at his dick disappearing between his mother's lips.

She was going hard blowing her son, I was shocked. My friend was gagging on her boy's cock and the sounds of her struggle were unbelievable. I saw one of her hands reach between her legs and begin rubbing herself.

She's on fire, I thought to myself. Just less than an hour ago, Amanda was an upstanding woman. Now she was naked and gagging on her own son's rock hard dick as she diddled herself in the living room. Now she was being a reckless slut for her son just like me. These boys are gonna fuck us, I mused. Our sons.. our little boys..

We were doing it. It was happening. David concentrated his efforts on my clit and slipped a finger in me to massage my G-spot. I looked at my son and moaned. I was in ecstasy.

"Ooh David.." I moaned in a whisper, "what are you doing to your mom?" My voice cracked. He looked up at me from between my legs, his eyes burning with lustful pride as he increased the intensity on my clit. "What are you doing to mommy?" I whined. "You're gonna make mommy cum."

David got me right to the edge and then started climbing over my body. I could feel his hard cock graze my legs. I saw Amanda crawling into Robbie's lap, getting ready to mount her son. They were whispering to each other and I really couldn't make it out.

Her mascara has started to run, and she looked sexy as hell. It was like watching an athlete or performer doing what they were built to do. She was so hot, so impossibly graceful.

I turned my attention on my own son as he positioned himself at the entrance of my pussy. He took his dick in his hand and slid it against my clit, causing me to moan. Then he plunged himself into me.

"David!" I shrieked.

"Momm.." he groaned. We took a second to adjust to the feeling of our genitals connected, forming a kind of suction or seal. My son fit me perfectly. I looked over at Amanda as saw her sinking down on her son's lap, his cock disappearing into her cunt. She glanced over her shoulder at me. It was only a moment, but I saw so much in her eyes.

Her cheeks were red, and the expression on her face was everything I had hoped for. It told the whole story. She was completely and utterly naked. Ashamed and defeated by her own lust. She had no choice but to follow her cunt and it needed her son's cock here and now. Slowly at first, she rocked her ass up and down, acclimating herself to the intense sensation of their genitalia together, mother and son's private parts embracing, locked on to one another in a beautiful dance of incest.

Incest.. The word echoed in my head as I latched onto David's cock with my pussy muscles. Incest.. I closed my eyes and heard the sounds of skin slapping together as we tried to find our rhythm. Incest.. I could smell our sex. We were fucking now. A mother's pussy. Her son's cock. It all came down to this. Incest..

I threw my head back and groaned. I couldn't help it. I was cumming already.

I felt like I was losing consciousness. I was cumming so hard. I just saw bodies. Fucking. Legs in the air. Smooth shaved pussy getting filled by cock. I closed my eyes and could smell the sex in the room. The sounds of bodies slapping together in the rhythm of intercourse. Shallow breathing, grunts and moans. I could taste salt and sweat.

I looked over and saw Amanda had turned around and was riding her son reverse cowgirl. Her chest was turning red and beads of sweat were glistening like a halo around her forehead. We looked at each other. I will never forget the look on her face. She was so ashamed but she was going for it. Riding her sons cock. I squeezed my pussy muscles and milked my own son. I rocked my hips with the rhythm of our sex, keeping my eyes on my friend.

"Yeah," I said softly to her. "Just like that." I watched her son's hard cock slide in and out of her as she lifted her torso up and down, in a full body workout. I watched him put his fingers on her clit and she started losing control. She was cumming. I could see gushes of juice coming and soaking her son's dick as she squirted on him. He held her tight as they laid over on their sides, still pumping, still fucking. She turned her head around to start kissing him.

I turned to David and said, "Cum for me baby." He just grunted and adjusted our positions 90 degrees, so I laid longways on the couch. I closed my eyes and brought my legs up to give him better access. "Cum for mommy. I need you, David." He started fucking me harder and faster, our genitals locked in suction somehow, the pressure rising and rising. I loved the feeling of my bare slick pussy mound slapping against his lower abdomen. I could feel every pubic hair against my sensitive clit and I shuddered.

David was growling like an animal almost, and I started moaning louder too as another orgasm started building deep within me. I wanted to try and get there before he was done so we could cum together. I think I started babbling incoherently, and whining and just generally cumming very hard and vocally. It's confusing because Amanda was crying out too. David groaned deeply and gutturally and I could feel him let go and start pumping loads of his sperm into me. I had a kind of out of body experience similar to that first time we fucked and I saw a birds eye view of the room. I could literally taste his cum in my mouth somehow it was so strong and pure. He fell on top of me, literally drained of energy, balls empty, he was done. His cum was oozing out of me into my ass.

I heard Robbie warning his mother that he was about to cum. She told him to do it and wailed as she felt her cunt filling up with her own son's hot cum. Amanda was on all fours with her ass in the air, held up by shaky knees while her head touch the couch.

The room was silent. Deafeningly silent. The scent of sweat and cum hung in the air.

I closed my eyes, held David tight and just basked in the afterglow of sex. Before long, I awoke to a shell shocked-looking Amanda in a bathrobe handing me a towel and saying I was welcome to stay the night before going upstairs to her room with a naked Robbie following behind her.

A surreal sight, I thought. Did all that just happen?

David had gotten up as I cleaned up myself and the couch as best as I could with the towel. He came back with our bathing suits and clothes and my purse. We silently got dressed, peering from time to time upstairs to the closed bedroom door.

Were they fucking again? I thought. Are they talking? I pondered to myself.

David kissed me on the lips and said he'd meet me at home. Both of our cars were there, so we'd be going home separately.

What is she thinking? How is she doing? What is she doing now? I couldn't help but wonder, but there was nothing to do except wait for tomorrow to talk to her. I wondered if she would go to that therapist appointment.

Wow, Sylvia, I thought to myself as I started my car. You just set up your best friend to get fucked. By her own son.

I hoped that she was okay with it or even happy with it as I had been. My mind was swirling in a confusing cloud of post sex warmth and uncertainty of the future.

Where does all this lead? My fantasies have come true and I'm living in a dream.. I thought as I drove home alone on one cloudless summer night, the stars twinkling and the moon glowing white.

To be continued?

1...456789