Sympathy for a Sex God

Story Info
A nerd-turned-sex-god starts a blog...
2.8k words
4.56
8.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Prologue

I smirk down at my latest conquest; a platinum blonde model that at one time would've had me jerking off as hard as I could for days. Now, she's just another bitch in my ever growing harem. On her knees, like everyone else, practically begging for me to grab my tool from my pants, her eyes imploring me to pound her like I had her sister.

I could feel the blood flowing through me, each heart beat sending waves of fluid downward to my growing shaft. Oh yeah, she's hot, one of the hottest I've ever had. But the routine of this, the constant reaching for hotter and hotter, the endless rounds of fucking...

It's boring. I've been this super mega stud for years now, no more like over a decade. I don't age the same way as everyone else, so I still look like I just hit my twenties, even though I'm halfway through my thirties. Yes, my dick loves being in whatever whore I want at that moment, but my mind, my soul even, find it...

Well, boring. That's really the only term for it. Monotonous maybe.

Now, I know any man would die or kill to be in my place, a more than six foot tall, heavily muscled demi-god with a cock bigger than any normal man could even dream of, but to me, it's lame. Over done. I'm desensitized to it all. Hell, even in this moment!

The whore-of-the-day, who's name I can't even be bothered to remember, is literally worshipping my cock, as if her life depends on it, whilst I'm typing this, and while I'm definitely loving the feeling, it just doesn't do it for me anymore. I can feel her tongue on my shaft, tracing the bulging veins, her lips softly caressing my tip, her hands kneading my cum filled balls.

But it's...well it's like jerking off. It feels good and all, but it doesn't really do anything fulfilling. If anything, just knowing how much pleasure this used to give me...It kind of frustrates me. Even angers me some days. I wish I could go back, tell my younger self to slow down a little, savour the gift I was given, not waste it the way I had.

Seriously, there was a time I was going through ten or eleven bitches a day. Being a sex god - okay, I'm not really a god, more like a mutant, but still - well it had kind of changed me. There was a time that I knew and kind of lived by the ideal of "everything in moderation".

But becoming this fucking machine, it'd pushed all thoughts of moderation, of taking my time, of really revelling in my new prowess...well I pushed all that aside and jumped in with all the enjoyment of a pig in mud.

Oh yeah, I never told you who I am, did I?

I'm Geoffrey, formerly chess-club-style geek and as stereotyped a nerd as you can imagine.

And this blog is the chronicles of how I became the world's greatest super stud.

Chapter 1:

Almost fifteen years ago now, I was still a...well the nicest term for it was nerd. Four foot eleven, just below five feet, scrawny and zit covered. I wore glasses, and still do for reading, but back then I wore them for everything. I loved books, and in particular, fantasy books that I would escape into. Pretend to be this hero who was chosen and given vast powers.

I think everyone thinks about that, whether they'd ever admit it or not. But I was obsessed with it. I played Dungeons and Dragons almost seven days a week - for reference, most groups that I know of meet once a week at most - and went all out for all of them. Spent my allowance on miniature figures, costumes, books, maps, all sorts of stuff. I still have all of that, by the way.

Anyways, the point is that I was a huge nerd. And most people could tell that from miles away, and gave me a wide berth. I turned eighteen and still had barely talked to a girl ever, even the ones at the D&D tables, and when I did it was always in character. Unbeknownst to me, a few months after my birthday, most of my friends had lost their virginities, some even to each other, and were taking bets on how long it would take me.

Some of the school bullies, sport obsessed jocks, each more than a full head and shoulders taller than me, had heard of the betting pool and set about trying to rig it in their favour.

See, they were idiots, as bullies tend to be, but they were smart enough to know that if they bet against the majority, they could get a bigger pay out. So they bet on within the week, and apparently bet quite a bit. Of course everyone took them up on it; I wasn't gonna get laid if a prostitute was paid double to do it!

They then set about trying to convince any girl to do me and photo or film proof, so that they could collect their winnings. I didn't know any of this back then, but the week stands out in my mind, since for the first time, I had girls talking to me!

Of course, none of them went through with it. My personality - a withdrawn, short, quite ugly cosplayer who quoted Lord of the Rings and Star Wars constantly - as well as my tendency to stutter in front of anyone I found even remotely attractive - which was basically any girl ever - well it acted like the best birth control.

So, in frustration, they gave up, and left me alone. Or at least, that's what the girls thought. The boys, Joey and Justin, well they decided to go another step further. Ok, a lot of steps further. They talked to some research scientist - my home town has a few universities that conduct many different kinds of sciencey things - and somehow hoodwinked him into giving them an experimental drug. One of a kind, as the project was being shut down that day, and this was the only prototype. Still, to this day, I don't get what they said to him. Whatever they said, he gave it away, and as far as I know, never looked back.

The Js, as the school knew them, then took the pill and ground it and slipped it into one of my drinks. I drank a lot of sports drinks back then, since I was always low on electrolytes and sugars. I still remember it tasting funny, but not caring, since I'd been staring at our schools idol and definitely the best looking there, Alexis. A girl who'd stayed back a year, and with an early birthday, so she was twenty, but still in grade twelve with me.

Think of every high school movie, of every stereotype of hot popular girls who were also cheerleaders, class president, homecoming queen, et cetera. All of those combined, that was Alexis. Tall, slender, lithe and with a sun-kissed tan. Blonde, of course, with decent sized tits. I didn't know cup sizes back then, but looking back, she was probably a C or CC. Flexible as all hell, and wore tank tops and skirts all year round.

Of course everyone knew she slept with whoever she wanted, including teachers. She didn't care, and it somehow only made her more popular.

Anyways, back to me. I'd been staring at her for probably longer than any one should've and just chugged my drink. Probably a Powerade, I usually preferred those. My friends, fellow nerds, had gone to class while I stood there, daydreaming about having her long legs wrapped around me, my face in her plentiful cleavage...

Then I threw up. Not even like a little that I could swallow or hold till I ran to a bathroom. No.

It was projectile and massive. It launched quite a ways, and without any warning. One second I was finishing the last drops of my drink, and the next, I was on my knees, covered in my own bile. Alexis and the girls she was with shrieked and ran off, the Js laughed and took pictures. A teacher happened by and tried to help, only to slip and fall in my...refuse.

When it stopped, I passed out. I hadn't been able to breathe the whole time and my brain eventually decided to shut down. I didn't wake for almost a week. During that time, an ambulance had been called, I'd been brought to the hospital where the doctors knew me well, thanks to my myriad of medical issues, hooked up to every monitor they had and my mother called. My dad hasn't seen me since my third or fourth birthday. My mom is the kind of lady who thinks career comes first, so she only stopped by to get updates from the nurses and leave.

My friends stopped in a few times, bless them, and even stayed overnight a couple of times. It wasn't allowed but the nurses let it go, knowing I'd want someone there. I'd later go back and show them my thanks...all night long.

Now there are some things you should know about that pill. It was supposed to unlock dormant animal genes in humans, but had had some catalyst issues. Those issues were solved by the sports drink; the electrolytes had bonded to the pill on a chemical level, sort of super charging it. Now, I don't know what animal was supposedly in my genetic make up, but the following things happened in that week I was in a coma;

I grew to six foot nine inches tall

Most of my medical issues disappeared

My tiny wiry frame bulged out and grew huge muscles

My face grew a bit more enhanced

My stamina jumped several levels

My blood became thicker and more oxygen-rich

And finally, my previously average-at-best penis grew several times bigger.

That's probably a lot to believe, but just look up Geoffrey, Sex God, and you'll see for your self.

I woke up, alone, as even my friends had to go home some time. I stood slowly, not really aware of where I was, let alone my new size. I wobbled to the bathroom, mostly out of muscle memory, and almost fell against the sink. I fumbled for the light switch and squinted against the light.

And blinked. Once, twice, three times. I remember thinking 'Who is that?' like I was in some movie with body swapping. You know, the kind where you think 'Obviously that's you, it's a mirror'. Well That was me; I legit did not recognize myself. I had a set jaw, my blue eyes were now sharp and grey, my cheek bones raised and with the lightest wisp of a beard growing.

I reached out to touch the face, my hand shaking, and I flinched when I hit the cold glass. I remember slowly realizing what was happening but refusing to believe it. It was like a fantasy; I was suddenly big and powerful? Who'd ever believe that?

Well, I believed it. Sort of. Part of me was jumping in celebration; I'd always known I was destined for greater things! The rest of me was still telling me that this was a dream. It had to be; magic didn't really exist, and what else could explain this, but magic?

"Ahem. Testing...? My name is Geoffrey, one two?" My voice, once wheezing and all nasally, was now deep and throbbing. I blinked in shock and sat down on the toilet; the closest seat. That's when I discovered the very thing that would make me famous. The whole reason I'm even writing this recollection;

My godly cock.

I sat on it. That's right, accidentally, without realizing, sat on my dick. I yelped and jumped up, looking down at the mighty thing swaying from my crotch. Bigger soft than I'd previously been hard, and by a huge margin. I'd later measure and find out that I'm eleven inches long, two-and-a-half inches wide, and three inches thick while soft.

But at that moment, I knew none of that, only that dangling, swinging between my knees was the single biggest penis I'd ever seen! I slowly reached to touch it, but stopped less than a centimetre away. What if this was a dream after all? Would touching it break the dream? I mean since I knew it was a dream, I could control it, right? Maybe?

My thoughts swirled, fighting the grogginess and adrenaline that were both pumping through me, while my body moved on it's own. My hand was around my dick and slowly stroking before I knew what was happening. It wasn't until I felt it throb was I aware enough to realize.

It throbbed hard. Like when I came before, it wasn't as hard as this single twitch! I kept stroking; unable to stop, even if I'd wanted to. This new appendage had a mind of its own, and my normal mind was powerless against it!

Each stroke was full length; base to tip, slowly but with powerful squeezes. Like, somewhere deep down, I knew that if I'd squeezed this hard before, it'd have seriously hurt. But this felt normal, hell it felt good. Slowly, but faster and faster, as each throb sent what must've been ounces of blood into my growing member.

One inch, stroke. Two inches, throb, stroke. Over and over, my mind taken over by the singular desire to stroke, to feel, to watch it grow. And grow it did, more than I ever thought possible, more than was possible! I was guessing it reached eighteen inches by the time it stopped, but would later discover that it was a full twenty!

Of course, it was thick as hell too, girthier than most were long! Again later, I'd find out it was seven inches thick! My hand could barely wrap around it, and it's length demanded two hands. I was double pumping faster and faster, my arms blurring to my vision. I moaned loudly, my mind not even aware of my mouth, my arms, my chest. No, nothing mattered, nothing registered except for the pole currently twitching and pulsing in my fists.

I don't know how much time passed. At one point I walked over to the mirror again, and saw the beast jutting from my waist in the mirror. And the balls! Oh my gods, how had I missed those?! Easily the size of fucking baseballs, they hung mid way down my thighs, and when i grabbed one, it was heavy and I swear I could feel the sperm inside sloshing around!

I laughed, a cocky laugh. The kind a villain who thinks they've won would laugh. The kind you'd expect someone standing over someone to make. I don't even know why; it just felt right. I laughed and resumed stroking, pumping a thrust in each time, checking myself out in the mirror.

Seeing myself turned me on; how could it not? I was the physical perfection every man wanted to be, the kind every woman wanted to be with! I pumped harder and harder, losing myself in the pleasure, feeling the orgasm building. I knew release was any second, and did I ever want that release.

To properly explain how much I wanted that orgasm, how much I wanted to shoot my sperm as hard as I could, you have to understand something, reader. Normal orgasms feel amazing. Orgasms after being blue balled feel even better. Cumming after holding back for days and weeks? Incredible. Just the buildup of this orgasm? Better than ALL of that. Combined. It was the ultimate pleasure!

I moaned loudly again, probably sounding a little crazed at the time, and could feel the throb travelling up my shaft, the precum coating my hands and pooling on the floor. There was so much! More than I'd ever cum before! The door opened, but I was oblivious.

It wasn't until I heard a loud gasp that I realized I wasn't alone. I spun around in a panic, and that's when it happened.

I roared out, not even seeing who was in front of me, my mind consumed by the sheer ecstasy of my orgasm. My dick, my mighty god rod exploded. Like a normal cum shoots out ropes or drops. Mine? It was like a damn hose! It was so forceful, I actually stepped back! Throbbing, twitching, bucking in my hands, my cock shot blast after blast after blast. I couldn't keep track, didn't want to keep track. All that mattered was this endless bliss. Pleasure, in every sense of the word, I swear I went blind from it.

I tasted Heaven, I smelled Elysium, I sank into the Field of Reeds. I died from ecstasy and came back.

At least until I heard the gasp again. I opened my eyes - I hadn't even realized they were closed - and blinked at Jane, my childhood babysitter and probably best friend.

She stood there, her nurse scrubs soaked and dripping in my warm spunk. She looked at me, wiping her eyes, which looked at me in shock.

And in desire.

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers