All Comments on 'T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 02'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

I love this story so much.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 3 years ago
Oh my gosh.

Such a touching story you are writing here! I love the character building, the world building, everything! I don't even care if there is no sex in this, I want to know how they do in the tournament!

_PhoenixRising__PhoenixRising_over 3 years ago
Excellent

Your writing is great, full of believable emotion, relationships, and metaphor. The theme is great as I'm an avid military history buff and both love the WW II era tanks and ships, I have played many of the popular simulation type games. I am enjoying your story immensely and am hoping for more chapters sooner rather then later. Thank you for the great story and I look forward to the adventure with these "girls".

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 3 years ago

Wow this story is great! In a way this is proof of the saying "less is more", where the setting needs less explanation and the characters have space to develop and shine.

Also, I really hope Akira doesn't forgive her mother too easily. All to often people just go back to being close to toxic assholes with "they're family" as the only good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfull story

You have me hooked, please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Don't rush it, write it when you're ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it!

if I had a complaint, it would be that its too short!

AdorkableNerdAdorkableNerdover 3 years ago

I just gotta ask if you've taken any inspiration from the anime Girls Und Panzer? Cause I'm definitely getting that vibe and I like it. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tanks

It's TANKS! Course we want MORE. Oh, and girls they're OK too, I guess.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

Oh man, I’m enjoying this! I really hope you keep it rolling (pun intended).

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Damn !

Has me in tears first thing this morning !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please.

This is great. Not enough tanks on this site! Truthfully, I'm here for story more than smut, and this one is compelling.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
Great story so far - please keep writing 5*

Very very interesting, the plot line is both new & so old ... can't wait to read more!! Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Short but beautiful. This is an excellent story that I cannot wait to read more of.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 3 years ago

"I couldn't rename Papa's tank."

Such a heartbreaking line, evoking overwhelming sadness, love, and respect.

Tears are flowing as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant, please write lots more and longer chapters if you have time please. Deserves more than just five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

I love it! Please write more.

AZTT2AZTT2about 3 years ago

I love it. I was an M60 and M1 tank crewman and also a fan of the anime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fu....

Fuck you for making me cry. Hope that we get more to this series.

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

This one’s great! I just love a story that takes me away to somewhere I’ve never been. It’s fun to get to know these vivid characters, too.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...