T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira seemed to relax slightly, before flashing a small smile, "It's just french toast."

"I can make french toast," Bellinda said, stepping into the kitchen and taking the bowl from Akira's hands. "Go freshen up. I've got this."

Akira, without the distraction of something to do, quickly darted from the room. Bellinda terrified her in ways she didn't understand. The large woman was so confident, strong and beautiful Akira couldn't help but be intimidated. It reminded her of her mother, only, Bellinda didn't make her feel small, she was just so very big.

By the time Akira got out of the bathroom, she'd had a quick shower, before dressing in the same clothes she'd arrived in. Albeit, without her underwear. She couldn't justify wearing those twice. As she stepped into the kitchen, Bellinda was bouncing around, dancing as she slowly hummed a familiar tune. Akira smiled slightly, seeing her new friend acting so carefree. But it also made her sad, knowing her life was so rigid in comparison. Who knows what her Mama was going to say when she got home. Akira didn't even have a change of clothes she could dress in.

"Hey, yours is there!" Bellinda pointed to a laden plate, before turning back to the stove.

Akira smiled, and moved to the food. It smelled just as good as she'd hoped it would. Picking up a piece, she bit into it, letting out a small groan of appreciation. She hadn't eaten the spaghetti she'd prepared and was quite hungry. Bellinda heard the groan and flashed her a smile, leaving Akira blushing.

***

"Thank you," Akira said softly.

Bellinda smiled and shrugged. "Hey, I'll admit, if you decided to bail, I'd have been upset. But I wouldn't have left you to walk."

Akira nodded, taking a slow deep breath to slow her nerves. Her mother had expressly told her to avoid the tournament. So here she was, in Bellinda's car, heading for the centre to sign up with the others. Her first real rebellion against her mother.

"Still," Akira said softly. "I don't know how to repay you. After last night-"

"Don't worry about it," Bellinda said with a dismissive smile.

She pulled into a free parking space and they climbed out, before heading for the doors. Ceejay and Mel were waiting for them at the entrance. Bellinda jogged up and gave them both a firm hug, while Akira shyly stood by.

"You're not getting out of it young lady!" Ceejay cackled, grabbing the terrified small woman.

Mel on the other hand, was happy to nod her greeting.

But as they turned to head inside...

"HEY!" A high pitched feminine voice called out.

The four ladies paused, before turning and taking in the sight of a tall blonde jogging towards them.

"Stephanie, what do you want?" Bellinda asked.

"My brother changed his mind!" Stephanie chirped excitedly. "We just gotta do him and his buddy a couple favours, but it'll be easy!"

Akira froze, not knowing how to handle the situation. Ceejay was frowning, while Bellinda looked confused. But it was Mel who spoke up.

"You're referring to sexual favours, I'm assuming?"

Bellinda practically growled, while taking a subconscious step towards Akira. Akira just stood there with wide eyes, not quite understanding the full ramifications. Ceejay was oddly quiet and still.

"Not... Not like that," Stephanie shrugged. "He just wants one or two of us to stop by his bar a few times a week. We could-"

"Pass," Bellinda snapped, turning away.

She surprised Akira by taking her by the shoulders and leading her inside. Before the doors for the venue closed, all four of them were inside, shaking their heads.

"Bitch!" Ceejay snapped.

"Yuck," Mel agreed.

Bellinda just gave Akira another quick squeeze. "Come on, get this over and done with. Then I gotta get Akira home."

Ceejay and Mel nodded, before leading the way to the sign up booth. It was being run by an older man, working beside a younger, that looked like his son.

"Welcome," the older said. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're here to sign up for the tournament," Ceejay smiled.

"Pfffft!" The younger man turned away.

The older sighed, "please forgive my son. He hasn't learned to master the basics in manners."

"Just don't see how a bunch of girls can drive a tank, is all," the young man grinned.

"Jackson, go get me a drink."

The young man frowned, "Whatever."

The five of them watched him leave, before the old man continued. "Now, I need your names, the model tank you're entering and a name for the tank."

"Ceejay Brown!" The buoyant red-head smiled.

"Melinda Rowe, one L and Rowe spelled with an E" the petite blonde introduced herself.

"Bellinda Kurr, two L's," Bellinda stepped aside.

"Ummm... 1942, T-34 named Henry." Akira said softly.

The old man paused, writing down the details, before looking up over the four ladies before him. "Is the name Henry important to you, young lady?"

Akira nodded, "I couldn't rename Papa's tank."

The old man stood, and moved around the table. He got on one knee and held out his hand for Akira to take in her own. "You must be Akira," he said softly. "I was the first aid officer... I was first on scene with your father." Akira began to tremble. "I kept it to myself all these years, I never told the media. I just wanted to let you know, the last thing he said to me, was that he loved you."

It was warm in Bellinda's embrace. So very warm...

12