T and A

Story Info
Friendship Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree.
12.2k words
4.67
18.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a great ride and I'm really happy to still be around. With your permission, I'd like to fill you in on my life with my wife and friends. I'd had fun living it and I hope you'll have fun reading about it.

My girlfriend, Patricia, and I had been together for almost five years when events changed the direction of our lives. We met at university where we shared a dorm room, strictly forbidden but rarely enforced, and later shared a nice, two-bedroom apartment in uptown. Patricia, sometimes "Trica," "Trish," or simply "T" but never "Patty," is a dedicated, hardworking account manager for an international pharmaceutical company. We live in one of the country's densest collections of hospitals, clinics, doctors and pharmacies imaginable so her clients are all local and she's home almost every evening and always on weekends. Her job, as she describes it, is a mixture of propaganda and sales. It also offers a crazy big salary plus expenses. Her dedication, enthusiasm and energy earned her a bonus for each of the two years she'd worked there. I, Anthony, "T" calls me "A," on the other hand, work as an underpaid legal aide in the public defender's division of the district attorney's office while I attend law school. My bonus consists of keeping my job each year.

T, like everything else she does, attacks our relationship with uninhibited energy. She works hard and she plays hard. She's never seen a sexual position she doesn't like. Her attitude and approach are infectious and I've learned to keep up with her and I love it. When we're together, we spend much of the time touching and teasing and almost always end up sexually satisfying each other multiple times. Between the constant conditioning of my man parts and the useful medications she always has handy, I've not disappointed her since college.

T's body is a masterpiece of feminine construction. Her body may not stop a train but it stops traffic and turns heads, male and female, wherever we go. While I love every inch of her, she considers her breasts her best asset. I don't disagree; after all I get to see them close up and touch them every day. However, I also delight in close up encounters with her other girl parts. T keeps her pubes shaven. She's obsessive about it, touching it up every day and often engaging me to maintain the areas difficult for her to reach. I actually find her naked pussy attractive. I can see much more detail and no longer get curly hair stuck in my teeth. The only drawback, such as it is, is I sometimes feel, when I have my face buried in her crotch, sucking on her clitoris and tonguing everything else, I might be arrested for pedophilia.

Our relationship has reached a level of comfort with each other rarely experienced between couples. We are not embarrassed with each other's nudity or the presence of each other while we attend to necessary and intimately personal matters of hygiene and elimination. We are always prepared to assist in reaching body parts in need of attention such as the previously mentioned pubic touch up.

As audacious as T's impropriety is at home, T is unusually modest in her public appearance. She usually wears blouses buttoned up to cover her significant cleavage and skirts that drop below her knees. She tempers her flirty playfulness at home with an almost shy countenance elsewhere. She is adamant that she is in a committed relationship whenever approached by men with obvious intentions.

Our best friends are Bob and Lilith. We met them at university and we've maintained a close relationship with them ever since. While we haven't married, Bob and Lilith married soon after graduation. They live and work nearby so we get together with them almost every weekend for dinner, drinks and an occasional game. The relationship is close but only friends, nothing more. We just like each other's company.

Several months ago, I was lying in bed watching T as she stood in front of the bedroom mirror, examining her breasts. She does this frequently, always looking for even the smallest changes and evaluating how well they are holding up. She caught me watching.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Immensely," I responded cheerfully.

"Are you turned on?"

"Of course. How could I not be?"

"How about when I do this?" she asked as she pushed her breasts together with both hands and leaned forward to lick one nipple.

I responded by grabbing my erection, holding it upright and stroking it slowly.

What followed was ten minutes of the most erotic scene I've ever witnessed of a woman pleasuring her self with just her breasts. She was wearing a black thong and it accentuated her hips and body as she moved sinuously and constantly squeezed, pulled and otherwise toyed with hands, fingers and tongue, with her boobs and nipples.

I was mesmerized, watching silently as I slowly tended to my own pleasure.

Her display ended suddenly when she realized I was about to cum. "Oh, shit," I exclaimed.

"Don't you dare without me," she hollered as she leapt on the bed and took me completely into her mouth. She was seconds ahead of my release. I erupted into her mouth. She swallowed and crawled up on me to give me a kiss.

"Almost," she said.

"Almost, is right," I offered. "If you had been one second slower I'd have hit you in the face instead of your mouth."

"That was pretty intense," she stated.

"What you were doing was pretty intense. What I was doing was the only natural response."

"I've never felt that way before. I mean, just lost in my own breasts. I actually had an orgasm. I've been carried away masturbating but it never felt like that. You've watched me before but this was different. Almost a performance. Maybe that's the difference. I was performing for both of us not just myself."

I held her on top of me for several minutes. She moved her body on top of mine until I began to respond, more quickly than usual. When she judged I was hard enough, she used on hand to guide me and I slipped inside her. She moved on top of me but I think we both knew it was just for comfort and neither of us would climax. We napped for a while and awoke with me still inside her. I moved carefully and my erection returned. I turned us over and she woke up with me slowly pumping inside her. We finished together about ten minutes later.

A few days later, we where wrapped up with each other on the sofa in post coital bliss watching our university football team get slaughtered by a top ten rated rival, when she suddenly asked, "A, do you ever fantasize?"

I had no idea where she was going with the question but I was curious enough to find out. "I suppose so," I said.

"Suppose so? I would think you either did or didn't and you'd know which."

"Good point. I do, I think."

"What do you fantasize about?"

"Well, I guess I fantasize about our football team ever beating a top ten rated opponent."

"That's not a fantasy. That's a hopeless cause. A fantasy is something more personal, something you might want that's possible but not likely."

"Can you give me an example?"

"How about having a larger cock or having sex with a movie star?"

"Something sexual, then."

"Yes."

"I've never thought about it."

"How about sex with someone other than me? Someone you know and can visualize but it wouldn't be wise to actually have sex with."

"Okay. How about sex with Lilith?"

T seemed stunned. "You'd like to have sex with Lilith?"

"I hadn't thought about it before now but she's the only other woman I know with a chance at all of having sex with so she meets the criteria you specified. And she has a killer body. Since you brought it up, do you fantasize about having sex with someone else?"

"I have."

"You think about having sex with someone else while were have sex?"

"No. Never then."

"Then when?"

"When I'm alone with my vibrator. Sometimes I dream its real sex and the man is someone different."

"Anyone in particular?"

"Funny you should mention. Bob pops into my mind on occasion."

"Lilith's Bob?"

"That's the only Bob I know."

"So you fantasize about having sex with Bob?"

"And you fantasize about having sex with Lilith.

"Not before tonight I haven't but I easily see how I could embrace the idea, if not the woman herself."

T punched me playfully and curled up against me.

A few days later, after dinner, T showed me a DVD movie. I took one look at the cover and realized it wasn't the kind of movie we usually watched, or even had in the house.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"At Fantasy World over near the highway."

"You mean the place with the black and yellow sign that sells adult toys?"

"Yep, although I didn't buy it, I rented it for three days."

"I can't believe you actually went in there. What if someone saw you?"

"Nobody did. Parking is around the back out of sight from the road and the place was empty.

I've never been there," I said. "I'm curious, what's it like inside?

"Dimly lit and not something the health department checks. They have a large collection of toys and a good collection of movies. From what I saw, this was one of the less offensive ones."

"That's all?"

"Not really. I picked out the movie and took it to the counter. The clerk rang it up but then he wanted to show me the rest of the place."

"You took the tour?"

"I did. They have a small theater and a number of small private booths with their own movie screens. He showed me one and when I asked what he wanted me to do, he asked me to close the door and wait for a minute."

"And?"

"Believe it or not, a penis poked through a hole in the wall between the booths."

"A live penis?"

"It certainly looked alive."

"What did you do?"

"I left immediately. The guy wasn't at the front desk. I think it was his penis poking through the hole."

"What an ass."

"Agreed. My only problem is I have to return this movie soon and I don't want to meet him again."

"I'll handle that. I suppose you want to watch it after all that."

"I do."

T put the movie in the Blu-Ray player and curled up with me on the sofa to watch. The plot, such as it was, centered on a couple about our age. Except for lots of sex, that's where the similarities ended. His cock was significantly larger than mine and her boobs were huge and her ass larger than T's. About fifteen minutes into the show, and after two vigorous sex sessions, the couple answered the door and another couple, presumably friends, joined them. They exchanged pleasantries and within minutes were engaged in a four-way sexual orgy in the living room that moved to the bedroom.

"So," said T. "How do we make it happen?"

"Make what happen?" I asked.

"You've been fantasizing about Lilith and I've been doing the same about Bob."

"You have?" I asked as I paused the movie.

"Yes. Haven't you?"

"Since we last talked about it, I thought about her once or twice."

"Okay then, you have. So, how do we make it happen?"

"You're suggesting we somehow arrange for you to have sex with Bob and I have sex with Lilith. Are you really okay with my having sex with Lilith and how can you be sure I'll be okay with you having sex with Bob? And then there's Bob and Lilith to consider. How can you be sure they're willing to entertain wife swapping, or is it husband swapping?"

"Good questions. I think it would be good for our relationship. Before you get your tighty whities in a twist let me explain. I am extremely happy with our sexual relationship. I can't imagine it could be better. However, I've also had thoughts about sex with another man. I have no idea how that would turn out or what I might learn that would make our relationship better. It could be a horrible experience and I'd appreciate our relationship even more or it might be terrific. Not as amazing as sex with you but there might be something there that makes our sex even better. Either way, I won't know without trying and if I don't I'll always wonder about it. I think that makes trying it, once, is worth it and there is no risk to our relationship if you know about it in advance and approve."

"And my having sex with Lilith, with your approval, evens the score somehow?"

"I don't think of it as a competition or a violation of our trust or respect for each other. Just an experiment that has only positive consequences. You're having sex with Lilith isn't necessary but it might be just as instructive for you, and us, as my having sex with Bob. It eliminates the 'what if' and supports the relationship."

"I don't know why your argument seems so persuasive?"

"Maybe, at some level, you want it to happen and you're reluctant to admit it."

"Okay. I'll go with that explanation. What's next?"

"I don't really know. I'll think of something."

I returned the movie the next day. The skeevy clerk wasn't there. There was a young, over eighteen I'm sure, woman behind the counter. She took the movie and refunded the deposit. She also offered to show me the place. I followed her around for a few minutes until she made it clear she was willing to have sex with me if I contributed to her college fund. I went home looking for T.

Coincidently, we had a scheduled evening with Bob and Lilith Friday night at their place. The evening was our usual drinks, dinner, more drinks, some cards and more drinks. T was her usual self and spent the evening wondering how she might try to move her plan along. Nothing unusual happened until it was time for us to leave. We stood at the door, saying our usual goodbyes with friendly hugs and cheek kisses. At the last minute, T leaned into Bob while kissing his cheek and tweaked his ass. We left with waves and a stunned Bob standing in the doorway.

In the car, I asked, "What was that all about?"

"What?"

"That little squeeze you gave Bob on his ass on the way out."

"Oh, that. Just the first step," and that was the end of our conversation that night.

The next week we met at our apartment. Everything was normal. We drank, ate, drank, talked, drank and played cards. Hearts that time if I remember correctly. When we were saying goodbye, T squeezed Bob's ass. He returned the favor. Lilith noticed and squeezed my ass as well. I missed the opportunity to play grab ass with Lilith. Something that bothered me for days afterward.

"That was fun," offered T as she led me to the bedroom.

"I missed the mark," I said as I looked at my hand.

"I can help with that," suggested T.

We missed the next week since Bob was late returning from a business trip. We got together the following week at their house. Greetings were more friendly than usual. Lilith hugged me tightly and kissed me quickly on the lips. I got an early start on the ass grabbing. T also kissed Bob and it looked like it lingered for a second longer than necessary. Bob was caught unexpectedly and missed his chance to check T's ass.

The drinks seemed stronger than usual and dinner was a masterpiece with rack of lamb, scalloped potatoes, broccoli and a wonderfully dry red wine. Lilith and Bob must have prepared for hours. We had after dinner drinks and sat around the card table ready to play. Lilith was idly shuffling the cards when Bob asked, "What should we play tonight?"

No one had an immediate answer until Lilith piped up, "How about strip poker?"

I was stunned and T was smiling. Bob seemed to know it was coming since he didn't noticeably react.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Why not," Lilith responded. "We're all friends here. We've known each other forever. What harm could it be?"

"It implies at least one of us will get naked. Is that okay with everyone? I mean, Bob, how would you feel about Lilith being naked in front of me?"

"How would you feel about Trish being naked in front of me?" he asked in return.

T spoke up. "Why not? There's not really much risk. I suspect you guys have seen each other naked some time and I know I've seen Lilith naked. There's only two combinations that would be new to each other. I think it would add excitement since we'd all have some skin in the game so to speak. I'm game if A is and, since she suggested it, I believe so is Lilith. How about it guys? Chicken to show off your trophy wives in the nude?"

"Okay. I'm in," I said.

"So am I," said Bob. "Only one proviso. If anyone, at any time, feels uncomfortable for any reason the game is over. Agreed?"

Agreement was unanimous and Lilith was eager to deal the cards. "Five card draw," she said.

"Just a second," I said. "To be fair we should all start with the same number of articles of clothing. If someone is short, they're at an unfair disadvantage."

We counted clothing articles and settled some things like is a pair of shoes one or two items. When we were done itemizing what counted and what didn't, T was short one item. We debated whether we should all take something off before we started but agreed instead to give T one free loss.

"Five card draw," repeated Lilith as she completed the deal.

"One more thing," said Bob.

"What now?" replied a somewhat exasperated Lilith.

"What happens when one of us loses their last piece of clothing?"

"I guess they just sit out the rest of the game and watch the others," said Lilith.

"That means more than one of us will ultimately lose."

"Sure. Last player wearing anything is the winner."

That seemed to settle the matter.

"One more time, five card draw," said Lilith.

For the next hour things went pretty evenly. Bob was wearing his t-shirt and boxer shorts. I was bare chested but wearing my trousers and briefs. Each of the women were sitting at the table in white bra and panties. There had been some awkward moments when the women exposed their bras and again as they removed their pants but they talked each other through it.

"We've reached a pivot point," said Bob.

We all looked at him. "Explain," said Lilith.

"If either of the women lose the next hand someone is going to have to expose their boobs. Is everyone ready for that?"

"I am," I said to nervous laughter.

"I think I can deal with it also," said Bob. "But what about you ladies? It's your boobs."

Lilith seemed less enthusiastic than she was before the game. I knew what T wanted but I also knew she wouldn't push because she didn't want to lose what might happen in the future.

"You're right," said Lilith. "I didn't know how I'd feel if I got this far. I'm more nervous than I expected. Maybe we should quit."

We got up from the table. Lilith put the cards away, went into another room, came back with two small towels, gave one to T and we sat in the living room with fresh drinks and talked. Interestingly, no one rushed to put their clothing back on. I could make out the shadow of Lilith's pubic triangle through the thin fabric of her panties as she moved about the room. It caused me some discomfort, something T noticed.

Sometime later we all got up to say good-bye. I noticed a small wet spot on the towel where Lilith had been sitting. T noticed as well and looked back at me with a mischievous smile

When T and I left, Lilith hugged me tightly, pressing her firm breasts against me and kissing me with a new meaning. Bob and T were also heavily engaged in a long good bye. Lilith took note and said "good bye" to me again, grabbed my ass and pushed against me until I grabbed her ass as well.

In the car, T was all over me. "That was fantastic," she gushed as she pushed her hand inside my pants. Within seconds, she had me exposed and in her mouth. I was thankful for the short drive or I might have lost control of the car as she bobbed up and down on my erection.

At home, we barely had the door shut before T was stripping off her clothing and encouraging me to do the same. We had passionate sex on the living room floor and again, twenty minutes later, in the bedroom. She was over the top delighted with the entire evening and couldn't wait until the next time we got together with Bob and Lilith.