T and A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob also had a week long business trip overseas. The three of us rented a lake side cabin for the week. Bob missed a whole week of 'au naturel' pleasures but he never expressed any concern about it.

Along the way, T and I got married. Since neither of us had much family, we were married in city hall. Bob and Lilith were our witnesses. For our honeymoon, the four of us went on a five day cruise. We booked separately and our staterooms were on different decks, which made for some uncomfortable journeys in the elevators and through the narrow passageways as we moved, alone and in pairs, in various states of undress, between the rooms. We managed to have a good time and I don't think we upset too many of the other passengers.

We corrected that error with a two-week cruise a year later when we booked together and managed adjoining staterooms with a connecting door.

Soon afterward, T raised the possibility of children. She felt it was time and I agreed with her. We brought up the subject with Bob and Lilith during a post coital break the following Friday. Lilith shared that Bob and she had been having similar discussions. We discussed the possibilities and agreed we each should "go for it" as T expressed it.

For the next several weeks we were extremely careful. The girls had gone off the pill and we didn't want any confusion as to paternity if either, or both, of them became pregnant. Lilith announced she "was with child" first and T followed up two weeks later with her announcement. It was joyful time and the start of a new phase of our relationship. Don't misunderstand. Our quartet was as sexual as ever, just differently. Just like any long-term relationship, it matured with time.

Lilith gave birth to twin girls just eight days before T presented us with a son. Raising the kids consumed a considerable amount of time and most of it came from our playtime. We still managed to get together at least once a month. We became much more discreet about our activities, especially as the children grew older. Even so, T and Bob were able to get away on rare weekends when Bob was supposed to be traveling on business and Lilith and I managed a week together every year or so at the cabin on the lake.

The kids grew up together and we watched in amazement how much they interacted as siblings. While there were other kids they hung out with they were rarely seen without each other. Things began to get a little dicey just after Rob turned fourteen and T noticed a large stiff stain on his sheets. That led me to have the mandatory, welcome to manhood, birds and bees, don't be stupid talk with him.

Things went well until after high school graduation. All three of them were accepted into State, the same university all of us had graduated from. They planned to room together off campus to save money and they had found a two-bedroom apartment at a reasonable rate to share.

Bob, Lilith, T and I spent an evening together discussing the pros and cons of the kids arrangement. Bob wondered out loud if Rob would be able to resist the obvious living with two beautiful women. Lilith dropped a bombshell. "It's too late to worry about that?" she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Bob.

"Yes, what to you mean?" I repeated.

"Well, neither of the twins is a virgin and they spend almost every waking moment with Rob, so I assumed the obvious."

"How do you know our daughters are not virgins?" asked Bob.

"The doctor. He noticed it during their last physicals and mentioned it to me."

"And you didn't tell me about it?"

"They asked me not to. They were concerned about your reaction and I agreed with them."

"I can't believe your son is having sex with my daughters. Both of them," Bob said to me.

"Hold on here," I said. "It takes two, or in this case three, to have sex. Your daughters are beautiful, playful and I can see how he might fall for them."

"Stop it," T said and Lilith nodded in agreement. "This is exactly why the girls didn't want to tell you about losing their virginity. Father's seem to always act irrationally about their daughers."

"You knew?" I asked T.

"I knew," she stated.

"And it was Rob?"

"It was."

"Both of them?"

"Yes."

"How do you know for sure?"

"Rob told me."

"And you didn't tell me."

"Stop," said Lilith. "We're not going back there. What's done is done and I'm kind of glad it was Rob and not some oversexed high school athlete with more muscles than brains."

"But they plan to live together. How can we permit that knowing what you've told us," said Bob.

"How can we not," answered Lilith.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "I can't believe either of you women isn't concerned."

"Concern is relative," T said. "Obviously it's more emotional for you than for us."

"Look around," added Lilith. "Look at us for the last twenty plus years and tell me it wouldn't be hypocritical to tell them they can't share a living space."

"Jesus," moaned Bob.

"Calm down," said Lilith. "We'll survive and so will they."

"What if someone gets pregnant?"

"That didn't seem to be an issue twenty years ago," said Lilith.

"That was then, this is our children now and, besides, you were on birth control," answered Bob.

"So are they," said Lilith calmly.

"What?" yelled Bob.

"Calm down. We're done discussing it. Get yourself a drink or a cold shower. Everything's fine; they'll be fine and life is good."

The conversation moved on to other topics while Bob sulked in his corner of the sofa and I secretly said to myself, "Nice going kid."

That August, when the three of them left for school, I had two words of advice for Rob. "Don't expect too much from the football team," and "Don't be stupid."

With the kids off to school, we returned to our previous level of freedom except for two important changes: frequency and recovery time. I could, once again, sleep with my face buried between four boobs and even Bob stopped brooding after being tossed into an acre of tits. Lilith was dead on, "Life is good."

Nobody got pregnant. Everybody got laid. Life really was good.

I'm old now. I'm the last one left. Rob is happily married and I've got three grandchildren. The twins are married as well, not to Rob or each other, and I'm the honorary grandfather to their five children. They're all close and I suspect they have a six-way relationship similar to what I had with his mother and their parents. They don't mention it and I don't ask.

I'm just putting in my time and wondering whether they'll have tits wherever I'm going.