T and A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith looked at the small satchel T had placed on the floor when we entered. "Why don't you take that upstairs," she said pointing at the bag, "and make yourselves comfortable. Dinner is casual and it will be ready in a few minutes."

I followed T upstairs and turned away from the master bedroom toward a guest room. In the room, T pulled a set of my pajamas from the overnight bag and tossed me the bottoms. "Here. You can change into these. Just the bottoms. No underwear."

It was clear that T and Lilith had been coordinating regarding the dress code. I wondered what else they had planned as I stripped off my clothing and donned the pajama bottoms. I watched T take off her clothing and put on my pajama top. I have a short torso and longer legs. T is the opposite, a long torso and shorter legs. My pajama top was shorter than necessary to completely cover her. She looked in the mirror and saw her freshly shaved, shining pussy peeking from under the hem of the top. "Oh, well," she exclaimed and started for the door to go back downstairs. I followed her downstairs, admiring the lower half of her exposed cheeks as we walked. The view and my risqué thoughts caused an immediate reaction that I was unable to hide wearing only the pajama bottoms.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, Bob noticed T's scanty attire immediately. "Nice," he complemented her.

Lilith turned to see what was affecting Bob. She took a long look at T, walked over to her, planted another kiss on her lips and gently rubbed her exposed pussy with her right hand. "Sorry," she said, "I couldn't resist."

"No problem," responded T. "Your touch felt wonderful."

Bob handed T and I drinks. I took another one and walked over to Lilith. "Here, beautiful," I said as I handed her the glass. We toasted each other and the evening to come. Lilith's top was mostly unbuttoned and I couldn't resist attempting a peek at her breasts. She noticed. "Like what you see?" she asked.

I nodded and sipped my drink again. She unbuttoned the rest of her top and pulled it open. "Does that help?" she asked with a broad smile. Her casual approach and her remarkable breasts left me speechless.

Dinner was very casual. We sat in a circle on the floor in the living room sharing food from common plates. Two bottles of wine later, the meal ended. I helped Lilith take the dishes and silverware into the kitchen leaving T and Bob alone to their own devices.

We filled the dishwasher and started it. Throughout I was distracted by Lilith's open pajama top and the constant exposure of her body. She stood directly in front of me. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" she asked.

There was only one answer and she knew it. "Of course I want to fuck you," I said.

"What are you waiting for?" she stated as she grabbed my erection. "Just a quickie though, to get the evening started." She turned around, leaned over the kitchen table and wiggled her backside at me in invitation. I entered her easily and we rutted until I came inside her.

We stayed in the kitchen a little longer. She kissed me repeatedly and cleaned us up with a damp cloth. "Do you think it's safe to go back into the living room?" she asked.

"Safe?"

"Yes, safe. Do you think Bob and T have been twiddling their thumbs waiting for us?"

"You think?"

"I know my husband and you know T. What do you think?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her again. "I think we should wait a little while longer," I said as I stroked her breasts.

"Ummm. My tits really like that."

I added my lips to the area my hands were touching.

"Oh. That's even better," she cooed.

She stroked my penis but it was too soon for a second helping. "Remember where we are with that. I want to get back to it later," she said as she headed for the living room.

T and Bob were sitting next to each on the floor leaning against the sofa. T's satisfied smile was all I needed to figure out what they were up to while Lilith and I were in the kitchen. The fact that T's top was in a bunch in the middle of the floor and Bob's bottoms were nowhere visible confirmed my conclusion.

I sat next to T. "Have fun?" I asked.

"Quick, but satisfying," she responded. "You?"

"Same. Lilith is a remarkable hostess. You and Lilith set this up, didn't you?"

"Set what up?"

"The entire evening. The casual dress, the atmosphere and the quick start."

"Guilty as charged. Is it a problem?"

"No. I want to thank you. I don't think either Bob or I would have had the guts to even suggest it let alone actually try to make it happen."

"We know that. That's why we women are in charge. Admit it. Nothing really important happens without us."

"You're right but I won't admit it in public. I leaned over, fondled her breast and kissed her. Soon she was in my lap, facing me, kissing me and grinding herself against my reluctant cock.

"Did she take it all?" T asked when I didn't respond quickly.

"No. Not all but enough that I need some time to recover."

"I can wait but not forever," she answered as she leaned back so I could kiss her tits.

Next to us, Bob and Lilith had moved on. Bob was behind her, fucking her from behind.

"Lilith likes it like that," commented T when she noticed.

"I know."

"In the kitchen?" T asked.

"Yes."

Watching Lilith and Bob somehow improved my recovery time and T was able to get me inside her and grind on me.

T looked over at Bob. "Do you like to do it like that?" she asked.

"I do."

"Follow me," she said to me.

T crawled over next to Lilith and wiggled her ass at me.

I accommodated her and soon Bob and I were stroking our respective mates next to each other. T reached over and cupped Lilith's hanging breast. Lilith turned her head and they kissed.

"Guys," Lilith said. "What do you say we change it up a little?"

"What do you mean?" asked Bob.

"Change places," Lilith ordered.

Bob looked at me, and silently signaled "why not?"

Soon we were fucking each other's significant other. Neither of us was going to finish quickly. It occurred to me that was why the women engineered the quick fucks earlier.

"My knees need a rest," said T. "Let's rearrange things a little."

The women placed us on our backs, head to feet and mounted us facing each other. I grabbed Lilith's hips to guide my action. Lilith and T began to kiss each other and play with each other's breasts. I could feel Lilith tighten her vagina against my erection and knew she was having an orgasm or about to have one. She leaned over with her hands on my shoulders and howled as she pressed herself against me. I wasn't close so I continued to fuck her while pulling her hard against me.

Next to us, T and Bob were having a similar experience.

"Shit, I need a break," said Lilith. She climbed off me, turned around and began to suck on my erection. Along side her, T was doing the same for Bob.

"You're amazing," Lilith exclaimed. I can't believe you haven't cum yet."

"Thanks to you in the kitchen," I responded.

T was having a similar problem with Bob. "Let me try," she said and they traded partners. Neither of them was successful. T came close but she gave up too soon. Lilith quit at about the same time. "I need a drink," she said as she stood up and headed for the kitchen.

I followed her. When she reached up to get fresh glasses from a cabinet, I came up behind her and rubbed my erection between her cheeks. "Damn, you're insatiable."

"It doesn't happen often and why waste it."

She pushed me down on a chair and I entered her when she sat facing me on my lap. A short minute later she closed her eyes and threw back her head. "Shit, I'm going to cum again. You're still not going to, are you?"

I held her tight against me as her orgasm hit. "I still need that drink," she said when she recovered. She made a pitcher of margaritas and we carried the pitcher and four glasses back into the living room.

"That didn't take long," commented T.

"No," replied Lilith, "I was already primed."

T's eyebrow raised, she looked at me and mouthed, "Again?"

I gave her a "what can you do" shrug and she smiled and gave me a proud thumb's up.

The rest of the evening, we drank, fucked and drank some more. In between we snacked, on food and each other. I got my tongue into both of the ladies as did Bob and we watched, fascinated as the ladies tongued each other to several organisms. The action moved from the living room floor to the king sized bed in the master bedroom.

Lilith found a large tube of lubricant in a bedside drawer and T and I watched as Bob put a liberal amount on his erection and Lilith's rectum and began to push himself into her ass while she was on her knees in front of him. Her only comment was "slowly" as he entered her and began to fuck her backside.

"Do you think we could try that?" asked T.

"Only if you want to."

"And you move very slowly."

Lilith interrupted our conversation. "Trish, is Anthony hard?"

"Give me a minute," T answered and began to suck me. A minute later she said, "He is now."

"Can I borrow him for a minute?" Lilith asked.

"Sure."

"Thanks. Anthony, come over here and crawl under me on your back."

I slid under her and she guided me until I was positioned with my erection against her pussy lips. "Now slide into me, slowly."

Bob slowed his efforts in Lilith's ass as I pushed into her pussy. With Bob in her ass, she was incredibly tight and I had to push hard. When I was fully deployed, Lilith said, "Okay, boys. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her hips and began to stroke into her. Bob was doing the same above me. I could feel Bob's cock against mine as he stroked into her ass. I had never felt anything like it before. It felt similar to getting a hand job while simultaneously fucking. T moved next to us and began to feel Lilith's tits and squeeze her nipples. Above me, Lilith was moving with us. She began to quiver and cry. "More. Please more," she cried. We did our best to satisfy her. Her entire body went stiff as she exploded above me. I was covered with liquids flowing from her. When Bob came inside her ass, I felt the warmth of his ejaculate and I came in her pussy. Both of them collapsed on top of me.

I survived the collapse and crawled from under the pile exhausted. T moved alongside me. She was holding the tube of lubricant. "I need to try that."

"First things first," I said.

"I can wait but not for long."

"Patience is a virtue and, at the moment, a requirement," I said.

It took about two hours but T and I had our first, well lubricated, anal with Lilith's help and T had her first double fuck with help from Bob.

We fell asleep. All four of us on the king sized bed with the girls in the middle and me next to and behind Lilith. I woke up a short time later. I was hot and too close to the edge of the bed and concerned about my safety. I got up and moved to the bed in the guest room.

I was almost asleep when Lilith came into the room and crawled in bed with me. "I missed you," she said as she curled up next to me. We fell asleep again with my arms around her body, my hands on her ass and my face in her breasts.

When I woke up, the sun was shining and I had to pee. I worked myself clear of Lilith and found a bathroom off the hallway. When I climbed back into bed, Lilith stirred. She got up on one elbow, ran her fingernails around my nipples and said, "good morning."

"Good morning."

"It is a good morning, isn't it?" she asked.

"One of the best I can remember."

"Do you remember much?"

"Most of it I think."

"You may be better than I," she responded. "I have to pee and I could use a shower," she stated. "Come with me."

We walked quietly down the hall. When we passed the bathroom, I motioned. "Not there," she said. "There's a much better one off the bedroom."

We walked through the bedroom. T and Bob were sprawled on the bed, still asleep. The shower in the bathroom was oversized. Lilith leaned in, adjusted the water and we waited for it to get warm. We got into the shower together. Lilith stood under the falling water and said, "Stand back."

When I was clear, she let loose with a powerful stream of light yellow pee. I'd never seen anything like it but I'd never watched closely while a woman peed standing up. When she finished, she washed herself with several handfuls of water and said, "I've always wanted to do that."

"You know you're a sick woman," I said.

"And you love it," she said as she embraced me.

"I do," I admitted as I turned her around, put my arms around her and lifted her breasts in my hands. She leaned back into me, put her arms behind her and began to tug on my penis. It was a fascinating experience, holding a woman in my arms while holding her breasts in my hands and her teasing my penis to attention all while standing under a constant stream of hot water.

Just about the time Lilith was about to be successful calling my cock to attention, the bathroom door opened. "Pardon me," said T "but I have to pee."

"In here," said Lilith as she pushed open the shower door.

"In there?" questioned T. "You want me to pee in the shower with both of you?"

"Is there a better place? It's fun and clean."

"And how do you know this?"

"I did it and I think you should do it to."

T shrugged her shoulders in resignation and stepped into the shower. "Okay, now stand under the water and let it go," ordered Lilith.

T moved under the water, closed her eyes, spread her legs and began to pee. It came out running all down her legs. Lilith reached out and separated T's labia with her fingers and the stream of pee streamed like water from a garden hose. Lilith took her other hand, cupped it in the stream of pee and let it fill her palm. She dumped it out and did it once more before T was done. "I've always wanted to do that too," she said.

"You really are a sick woman," I said.

"You can say that again," echoed T.

T noticed the partial state of my erection. "Were you working on that when I came in?" she asked Lilith while she pointed at my crotch.

"I was."

"I assume you had some plan to use it."

"I did but I'm willing to share."

"You don't mind?"

"I don't. It's what we do. Share. I actually think it would be better shared."

"Thank you," said T as she reached for my erection.

Between the two of them, I was ready for action in seconds.

"I think he's ready," said T as she flipped my erection back and forth. What's the plan?"

"Bend over and put you hands on this ledge. I'll bend over next to you. Anthony, your job is to use each of us, in any order as long as you switch frequently. If you can both bring of us to orgasm before you then you win."

"What do I win?" I asked.

"You get to do it again until we win."

I started with T. "Slowly," she said. "I'm a little sore."

Fucking a beautiful and willing woman in the shower is a wonderful experience. Her body is slippery and the heat of the water adds to the intensity. After about fifteen or twenty strokes, who could count, I switched to Lilith. Having each of them so close together allowed me to focus on the similarity and especially the differences. I could go deeper in Lilith but T was tighter. They both smelled uniquely feminine when aroused but Lilith smelled more earthly and slightly stronger. Back and forth I moved between the ladies. In and out here and in and out there, until Lilith succumbed and, with a low moan, had a strong but short orgasm. I then focused on T until she joined Lilith in orgasmic bliss.

"Okay. I win," when do we do it again?" I asked.

"Down boy," said Lilith. I'm still a little wobbly and you're up for more."

"I get it. I can wait. I just wanted something to look forward to."

"Maybe later today. Maybe next week. We'll let you know."

"I can't wait."

While we were debating, T left the shower, grabbed a towel from a nearby rack and dried off. "Where can I find something to cover up?" she asked.

"In the closet on the other side of the bedroom," answered Lilith. "There's a half-dozen robes. Pick something sexy and revealing," she added.

"Gotcha," said T as she left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Here we are, alone again," said Lilith.

"We are."

"I'm not so wobbly now. Would you like to claim half your win now?"

"Sure. I'm game if you are."

"I am but new rules. We don't stop until you cum. I might ask you to stop but I don't want you to until you finish."

"Trying to prove something?"

"No, I just want to feel the warmth of your semen inside me."

Lilith bent over with her hands on the ledge again and I entered her from behind. Ten minutes later I was still going, not cumming. Lilith had orgasmed almost immediately and asked me twice to quit but I reminded her of her 'rules' and kept pumping. I slowed for a moment. "I have an idea."

"Something that will give me what I want, and soon?"

"Maybe close enough."

I took a bar of soap and began to soap up her rectum, more for lubrication than cleanliness. "Whoa. Really? You think that will work?"

"It might. What have you got to lose?"

"Just my dignity. Go for it."

I soaped up her sphincter well and pushed some soap into her with a finger. I put my cock at her entrance and pushed. I entered her more easily than I expected.

"Wow," she said. "That was easy and it feels good. Good idea."

I lasted about three minutes fucking her tight backend.

We left the shower a happy couple, dried off and left the bathroom. Lilith headed for her closet and I went back to the guest room to find something to wear. I didn't have much. Just a clean pair of briefs and the clothes I wore when I got here last evening. The first seemed silly and the rest seemed too much. I looked in the closet and found a terry robe. "Perfect," I thought as I put it on and belted around my waist.

I found both women in the kitchen. T was wearing a flowing, almost transparent robe that showed almost as much as wearing nothing. Lilith was in a red thong. Just a thong, nothing else. They were preparing a breakfast of assorted pastry, juice and coffee. Lots of coffee. We sat around the kitchen table, drinking coffee, nibbling on pastry and recalling some of the events of last evening, when Bob staggered into the room. He was wearing wrinkled boxer shorts not quite on straight and he looked as if he had been attacked by an ambush of tigers, dragged through a swamp and left out in the sun too long.

"What happened to you guys?" he asked. "I woke up and everybody was gone."

"Bob," said Lilith. "Go take a shower, clean yourself up and we can talk later."

Bob looked around, checked himself out, conceded defeat, poured himself a mug of coffee and left the room, mug in hand, hopefully on the way to the shower.

Twenty minutes later, he returned, hair combed, teeth brushed, looking shiny and wearing a clean pair of boxers on straight. He refilled his mug and sat at the table with us. By that time we had pretty much exhausted recounting the events of last night and the conversation turned to the plans for the day.

We spent the entire day together. We laughed and played together, always with a tinge of sexuality. We went to the mall as a group so the women could do some shopping. They chose stores selling feminine items Bob and I were anxious to see them wear. Later, on a lark, we went to the zoo where we witnessed a zebra mounting his mate. We hurried home after that and spent the rest of the day doing what zebras do.

The four of us settled into a 'normal' routine after that. At least normal for us. We spent lots of time together and in pairs without guilt or acrimony. Bob invited T to join him for a weekend in Tahoe since he had to attend a business conference there and the agenda only involved two mornings. That left Lilith and I home together. We had a pleasant, if tiring weekend as I'm sure did Bob and T.