T and A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time was a week later at our apartment. Lilith took a day off of work to get ready. She went to the spa in the morning and prepared a gourmet meal in the afternoon. She was fastidious in her personal preparation, bathing in aromatic bath salts, carefully shaving legs, under arms and especially her pubic area. She wore her best, and sexiest, black thong and a matching black push up bra under a deeply scooped neck top and shorter than normal skirt. I could read her expectations in every move and she encouraged me to "wear your finest underwear." She even pressed my shirt and trousers so I would look "desirable."

When I opened the door to greet Bob and Lilith, it was obvious their preparation had paralleled ours. Lilith was dazzling in a one-piece straight dress with an open space from her navel to her cleavage held together with a criss-crossed lanyard of matching cloth. I'd never see Bob so well decked out. Greetings were expressive with Lilith kissing me wantonly and wrapping her arms and as much of her body around me as she could manage. I took a second for Bob to locate T before she treated him to a similar greeting.

Drinks were followed by dinner. Dinner was outstanding and we lingered until the wine was gone although it was obvious that everyone wanted to get to the game and this time the girls were ready to play and excited about the possibilities. More drinks and we settled around the card table. I shuffled the cards as we reiterated the ground rules and normalized the starting positions.

"Five card draw," I said as I started to deal the cards.

"Time out," said Lilith. "Do we have to play poker?"

"Do you have another suggestion?" asked Bob.

"How about we each just take a card and low card loses."

"That would certainly speed things up," I offered.

"How about ties?" asked Bob.

"Then we'll all draw again," said Lilith.

"Okay by me," chimed in T.

"I also suggest we sit in a circle in the living room instead of at the table," said Lilith. "We'd have more room to maneuver and better sight lines."

We all quickly agreed. We moved aside the coffee table in front of the twin half-sofas to make room and I put the deck in the middle of the circle and stirred it around until there was just a pile of randomly scattered cards. We each picked a card and Bob lost his shoes.

It's amazing how the random picks evened out over time. The game didn't actually go faster as each woman, when she lost something made a production of standing up, removing the next item and showing it off for each of us to see before sitting down again. If I hadn't been sure when I watched T get ready and saw Lilith at the door, I was now sure the women had spoken to each other during the week and choreographed the entire evening. That was fine with Bob and I as we gave each other thumb's ups when the girls weren't looking and high fives when they were as the game progressed and things got more risky.

Eventually, we found ourselves in almost the same place as the previous week. Lilith and T were sitting cross-legged wearing only matching black thongs and black push up bras. T was smooth as silk under her thong and Lilith's pubic triangle was smaller than the previous week and neatly trimmed. Bob and I were sitting opposite them wearing only our respective briefs and boxers that barely contained our excitement.

"Here we are again," said Bob. "What do we do now?" he asked Lilith.

"I'm having more fun than I can remember. I vote we play on," she answered enthusiastically.

No one disagreed so we each drew another card. My four was an immediate loser.

I stood up, looked around at three smiling and expectant faces, took a deep breath and pulled down my underwear. I stepped out of them and turned around slowly for everyone to get the full effect. My erection wobbled as I turned and I heard T giggle and watched Lilith cover her mouth with her hand while she stared at me.

I sat down again and said, "I guess I get to sit here and watch."

"Somehow that doesn't seem right," said T. "Is there some way Anthony could keep playing?"

I knew exactly where she was going and I admired her resolve as she kept quiet and let Bob and Lilith consider her question."

After a pregnant moment, Lilith suggested, "Maybe he could continue to play and, if he loses again, do a dare or something."

"What does that look like?" asked Bob.

T was smiling broadly. This was going exactly as she wanted it to.

"I don't know. Maybe something that the holder of the high card wants him to. You know, get everyone drinks or play with himself."

"Shit," said Bob. "That could lead anywhere."

"True," answered Lilith. "Is anyone uncomfortable with that? Remember, we quit anytime anyone gets uncomfortable."

No one objected and the four of us played on.

Lilith lost the next draw. She stood up, confident and very much in charge. Every eye was focused on her. She twirled around and made a production of reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. She used her arms to hold the bra in place for a few heartbeats, and then to hide her breasts when the bra fell on the floor. She held her arms wide as she turned slowly for each of us to see her.

"Damn, I think I hurt myself," said Bob as he rearranged himself when she faced him. I was in no better shape as I resisted rubbing myself off when she faced me.

Over the next three draws, Bob lost his boxers, joining me in the erection gallery; T lost her top and replayed Lilith's performance and I lost again putting me in dare jeopardy. T held the high card so I stood facing her. We waited impatiently while she considered what I should do.

"Come over here and let me hold your erection for a couple of minutes," she finally ordered.

I did and she did. It was a very long two minutes and I almost let it all out since she couldn't hold her hand still while she held me.

Lilith lost the next two draws. She removed her thong with her eyes closed and hummed to herself. She turned around for each of us to see. She squatted in front of me and spread her legs slightly so I could appreciate what she had to offer. The second loss put her in dare territory and Bob held the high card.

"I want you to go over to Trish, kiss her and fondle her breasts for two minutes," he said quickly.

"You're a dirty old man," Lilith responded.

"It's a fantasy of mine," he answered.

"But you're involving another person in my penalty. I'm not sure Trish is okay with that."

"What about it, Trish?" said Bob. "Are you okay with Lilith kissing you and fondling your breasts?"

"If she's okay with it and I can fondle back," said T.

"Fondle away," said Lilith as she walked over to T and kneeled down next to her.

The women put on a display, kissing, tonguing and fondling, suitable for an adult film. Bob and I were mesmerized and no one was keeping time. Eventually, Bob said, "Do you think we should stop them?"

"I'd rather not but I think we have to if we want to play more."

I guess the women were listening since they stopped on their own and Lilith returned to her place in the circle out of breath and finger marks on her boobs.

T lost the next draw and was soon as naked as the rest of us. "Are we done playing?" she said as she sat down. "We're all naked. Is that the end of the game?"

Lilith spoke up. "Not necessarily. We could continue to play for dares."

"I'm okay with that," said Bob, "as long as we stop if anyone objects to a dare."

"Sounds good to me," said T. "Done," I said and Lilith nodded in agreement.

Lilith lost yet another draw and T held the high card. "I want you to go over to Anthony, sit on his lap and kiss him for two minutes.

Lilith walked over to me and sat down across my lap. She put her arms around my head, leaned in and began to kiss me. I think she found the position a little awkward. She lifted up, and sat down again straddling and facing me and began kissing me again. She pressed her body forward, pinning my erection against my stomach between us and pressed her breasts against me as we kissed. What started as a passionate but modest kiss quickly dissolved into a full open-mouthed attempt to swallow each other's tongues. Too soon, and much longer than two minutes, T called time and Lilith returned to her place in the circle.

T lost the next draw and Lilith smiled as she waved the high card for us all to see. "I want you to go over to my husband and suck his dick for two minutes."

T looked at me. "A?" she asked.

"His cock, your mouth and your call," I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders, moved across the circle, lay in front of him, took his cock in one hand and quickly placed her mouth over the head and down its length. Lilith crawled over next to them to get a better look. T went at it whole-heartedly. I could see Bob struggling to keep it inside. The two minutes seemed to go on forever. Eventually, I called, "Time." I don't know whether I saved Bob or pissed him off. Either way we settled in to continue the game.

Lilith lost again and Bob held the direction of her immediate future. "Lilith, go back and sit on Anthony's lap again. This time I want you to let him fondle your breasts while you kiss him for at least five minutes."

Lilith didn't need another invitation and she didn't ask any questions. Before anyone could say "game on" she was across the circle, sitting on my lap facing me again. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts, put her arms around my neck and began to kiss me where she had left off earlier. She was hungry and I couldn't blame her. I was hungry too. Her breasts were incredible. She pushed so hard against me I had to push her back to properly squeeze and fondle them. She was so focused on the pleasure of kissing and being fondled that I think she lost track of where we were.

As we kissed and I toyed with her nipples, she moved her hips and ground her pussy against my cock. I could feel the course hair on her pussy against my cock and I couldn't help moving my hips with her. She wiggled around moving side to side and up and down until, in what I realized later must have been a deliberate "oops" moment, I found myself deeply inside her with her settled down on my lap.

It was obvious to everyone what had happened. Lilith paused for only a moment, let out a long sigh and began a deliberate and energetic pumping motion on my erection. Her kissing intensified along with her fucking me. I made no attempt to correct her "mistake" or stop her. Instead I grabbed her around her hips and tried to bury myself deeper into her.

T was not surprised by what she witnessed. After all, she had been expecting it sooner or later. Before Bob could react, she crossed the circle, pushed him onto his back and mounted him. He quickly lost interest in what was happening next to him and focused on what was happening to him. T leaned over him and dangled one breast in his mouth. He focused on getting his mouth around her nipple and guiding her hips onto his cock. They rolled over on the floor and they continued to fuck with T's legs in the air and Bob stroking for all he was worth.

Time stood still. The room was full of the sounds of couples copulating. There were gasps, squeals and sucking sounds as excited cocks pumped in and out of equally excited pussies. Bob howled as he came inside of T and she responded with a loud whimper of her own as she convulsed around Bob's cock.

Meanwhile, Lilith and I were on a journey of our own. I was flat on my back as Lilith rode me with a passion I hadn't experienced in years. I know she came at least two times before I couldn't hold back any longer and moaned as I filled her with my ejaculate. She responded strongly with her third orgasm, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles so hard I thought she was going to break something.

The four of us lay on the floor, gasping for breath. "Best game ever," panted out Lilith.

"Damn straight," echoed Bob.

T sat on the floor smiling satisfactorily while I just tried to breathe.

Eventually, we all managed to arrange ourselves on the love seats at right angles to each other. Magically, two small towels appeared for the women to sit on. "T had thought of everything," I remember thinking.

I took drink orders and headed for the kitchen. Bob followed me. "Hey, man, that was intense. Are you alright?" he asked.

"Alright? I'm delirious. I fucked your wife. Are you alright?"

"I fucked your wife too. Either we're both alright or we're going to hell."

"I'm good with it. You look like your good with it too."

"Yeah. I'm good with it."

"You want to do it again?" I asked.

"You mean it could happen again?"

"I don't think there's a chance of it not happening again."

"That certainly changes the game."

"Game? I don't think there ever was a game. At least I don't think we were playing the same game as the girls."

"You think they planned it?"

"If they didn't then I'm a horse's ass. I'll bet they talked to each other more than once during the week."

"Well, I can play that game too."

"Don't push. Be easy and natural, like it's just another day. Happens all the time. Don't fuck it up."

"Yeah. Right. Gotcha. Thanks."

We went back into the living room and sat next to our respective wives. We toasted the best evening ever and drank deeply. Two drinks later we were feeling pretty good. T was also feeling me. She had gotten quiet as she focused on her favorite plaything. I glanced at Bob and Lilith. They were sitting quietly, holding hands and watching T closely. T worked on me until she judged I was hard enough. She dragged me down on top of her and I fucked her right there in front of Bob and Lilith. She had one leg on the floor and the other over the back of the sofa. I don't know where the urge came from but we went at it as if we were drowning and could only save ourselves by filling each other up. When we finished, T stood up and said, "My apologies for the sudden floor show but I needed that. I needed to get grounded again."

"Therapy. I get it," said Lilith. "I'll wait until I get home for mine if you don't mind."

T laughed. "I don't mind either way. You're welcome to despoil our sofa anytime you want. Just remember to keep us in the loop."

"Or the circle," I said.

Bob stood up. "I think we should head home," he said.

"You don't have go. You can spend the night if you want," offered T.

"Maybe next time. Actually, probably next time, at our place. But right now I need to process. Call it my therapy."

"I respect your decision as much as I'd like tonight to never end. We'll see you next week then?"

"Absolutely," said Lilith, "and we can skip the cards if that's okay."

"Fine with me."

T and I went to bed immediately. In the morning, I cleaned up the kitchen and the living room before T woke up. I picked up the cards scattered over the living room floor. They were wet and sticky and I tossed the entire deck in the trash. A little spot remover, a quick vacuum and replacing the table and the task was done. Back in the kitchen, I put the glassware from the living room in the dishwasher and started the wash cycle before I went back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, T was waiting for me. She was lying diagonally on the bed with her knees up and her legs spread. "Hi lover," she said. "Care to push my starter button?" I pushed every button I could find with my tongue and then my cock. T's motor started easily and we motored along together until almost lunchtime.

Lilith called T the next afternoon. They talked for over two hours. Afterward, T filled me in. Lilith told her that Bob was boiling over with sex by the time they got home. He was both tender and insistent at the same time. They didn't sleep all night. Bob was ready to go every hour all night and Lilith was more than happy to entertain him. He set a record for orgasms for both of them. She shared she never felt closer to Bob than last night. It's hard for me to believe that women share as much as they do, but Lilith confessed to T that they had anal sex for the first time last night. She told T it wasn't easy at first but she had had a mind shattering orgasm after they got a good rhythm going.

"Anal, huh?" I said.

"Don't get any ideas. Just because it was good for Lilith, doesn't mean it will be good for me."

"I get it. It's your ass and your decision. You mentioned it and it caught my attention. I apologize for even suggesting it."

"You don't have to apologize and my decision isn't final. I have to think about it."

We had an incredible couple of days, both sexually and, well, sexually. One evening we were engaged in our normal mutual oral masturbation. I was on my back with T on top of me. I had my nose, lips and tongue engaged with T's incredible female parts and she was swallowing my cock while fondling my balls. I used my fingers effectively in her hot passage, first one, then two and three. I managed to get one of my fingers well lubricated and began to use it to circle the puckered sphincter at the entrance to her rectum. She wiggled around, trying to avoid further probing and said something unintelligible with her mouth full. I continued my gentle probing and T slowly, and possibly reluctantly, decreased her resistance. I lubricated my finger again inside her welcoming orifice and again pressed it against her sphincter. It slid in up to the first knuckle. I stopped and didn't move for several minutes when T stiffened and momentarily stopped bobbing on my member.

T took a deep breath and continued to pleasure me. I moved my finger slightly when she pushed her backside back toward my finger. Very gently, I pushed my finger into her up to the second knuckle. I increased my efforts sucking on her clitoris, partly to increase her pleasure and partly to distract her from what I was doing with her ass.

She pushed back again and my finger slipped fully inside her. I began to move my fingers, two in her pussy and one in her ass together, in and out, in and out. I could press my fingers together with only a thin membrane between them. I removed my finger from her backside to focus my attention on her more womanly parts. T lifted her head from my erection and asked, "Why did you stop? It was starting to feel really good."

I smiled, taking her statement as a good sign, relubricated my finger and began to press it into her ass again. I interpreted her response positively and soon I was vigorously stroking both channels again with my fingers.

Her efforts on my behalf were beginning to make progress and, if I wanted to fuck her properly I'd need to change our positions. I slid out from under her. She complained somewhat but began to hum softly when I positioned myself behind her and began to rub my penis against her swollen and very wet labia. I slid into her and we began a very familiar rhythm. I used the moments when I was extended to wet my finger with her juices and placed it against her rectum again. She didn't complain when I slid my finger back into her. I moved both my finger and my erection in both her orifices and she reacted as if I had short-circuited every nerve in her body. She bucked and stiffened. She later told me she began to have so many orgasms that she didn't know where one ended and the next began. I came strongly inside her and we collapsed on the bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Friday we planned dinner and a 'game' with Bob and Lilith at their place. T brought a small overnight bag with clean underwear and some essentials since we had been invited to spend the night. Bob answered the door wearing only a pajama bottom. Inside, Lilith was wearing only the pajama top. It was barely long enough to cover her pubic triangle. Lilith reached up gave me a welcoming kiss, simultaneously baring her perfect ass to T who was standing behind her. T took the opportunity to rub Lilith's cheeks and earned a kiss from Lilith for her effort. Bob watched our welcome with anticipation and he wasn't disappointed when T kissed him and stroked his member through the fabric of his pajama bottoms. Bob and I greeted each other with a hug and the male mandatory maximum of three pats on the back.