T-Girls Wet Panties and Make Love

Story Info
Two married T-Girls share a hotel room and enjoy each other.
2.3k words
4.44
11.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: All characters depicted in this story are over 25 years of age.

Sandra and I, both T-girls, shared a hotel room for the trans weekend. It lots of money and we knew each other as well as our wives. There was a themed disco that evening. We both wore short cheerleader costumes over our white bras, panties and over-knee socks. With our makeup and scent, we both felt cute and feminine. My costume was pink and Sandra's was blue.

"Look at the two of us!" I said as we admired ourselves in the full-length mirror.

We both giggled and decided we needed a private selfie. We put our arms round each other's waists. I held the camera as we cuddled in front of the mirror. I raised one thigh over the top of Sandra's for effect. She held it there with her hand to keep that pose for the photo. It felt nice with my thigh against hers, but I didn't say so.

We took a few stills. Then we recorded a movie clip as I moved my thigh up and down on hers -- both of us looking into the mirror.

I put my leg down and we stood side by side. Then Sandra lifted the hem of my dress and squeezed one of my bottom cheeks. I was surprised but at the same time I felt very titillated.

"Sandra!" I said, with a wide smile, as I looked in her eyes.

She turned to face me and held me in a knowing gaze. Then she took both my hands and we kissed softly.

"We both have partners," said Sandra, "so we can't go too far."

I nodded. We came together and cuddled, kissing and fondling each other's bottoms through the silky material of our outfits.

Oh my, that felt so good!

I felt Sandra's hands on the backs of my legs, stroking me, and coming up under my dress, higher and higher. I did the same, loving how Sandra's smooth skin felt, until I reached her panties.

We knew we had reached a waypoint, and glanced at each other to reassure ourselves it was OK.

As we kissed again, more firmly, I pushed my fingers under Sandra's panty hems and on to her bare bottom. It was lovely to feel her pert cheeks in my hands and even more wonderful when she did the same to me. By now, we had forgotten about the disco. We raised our dresses and held each other close, crotch to crotch, running our fingers in each other's bum cracks. We felt like having full sex, but we knew we mustn't.

"What else can we do?" asked Sandra.

"Have you ever wet your panties?" I asked.

"Yes, I have," said Sandra, "I sometimes do that when I'm home alone and I like it a lot."

"Oh goody!" I replied.

With that, I trotted to the bathroom and grabbed two big towels and folded them on the floor. We stepped out of our shoes and on to the towels, and hugged close again.

"Let's see who gets wet first," said Sandra.

Letting go with clothes on can be quite hard and I'd only ever done it solo too. I relaxed as much as I could.

And then I felt it: The spreading warmth between my legs. Was it hers or mine? I wasn't sure at first. But then I knew I was peeing and a cascade of droplets fell on the towels with a pitter-patter.

"You wicked girl, peeing your panties!" said Sandra playfully.

With that she pulled my panties down and gave me three slaps on my bare bottom.

"Let that be a lesson to you!"

"Yes, I've been very naughty!" I replied with a smile.

She pulled my wet panties back up. As we hugged again Sandra started to pee. I felt her damp warmth against me. We turned to the mirror, side by side, holding hands, and saw that our panties were soaked, with big wet patches in their white cotton.

I moved behind Sandra and pulled her panties down a little, putting my hands on her warm, damp bottom, and pinching her cheeks playfully. Then I pulled her panties to her knees. Her cock sprang free. I hugged her tightly from the back and fondled her cock, at which she squealed in delight. I loved how it felt in my hand.

"I'm really horny, but I know we aren't going to fuck," she said, in a way that told me she was wishing we were.

Then she moved behind me. She put her cock between my legs so it pushed against the wet panties I was still wearing. I started to pee again, so it ran over her stiff cock. I ground against her with my ass. She was dry-humping me. Only it wasn't so dry. I loved feeling her body against mine, as her cock slid between my inner thighs.

I pulled my panties to the side so I could feel her cock touch my bare skin right at the top, between my legs. I could see that Sandra liked that too.

"Sandra," I said, "I'd love you to pull my panties down."

Right away, she took hold of the waistband and whipped them down. I felt the cool air on my damp crotch. She held me close again, but now there was nothing between me and her bare cock. I felt exposed in a wonderful way.

I turned around so we were face-to-face once more, our cocks together as we held each other's ass cheeks. I reached behind me and moved her hard cock so it was sliding in my bottom crack as she moved seductively. I was trembling with desire. I kissed Sandra hard and held her bottom more firmly with two hands, petting and fingering her. We stopped there for a moment.

Sandra looked deeply into my eyes and said, in a sincere voice, "Do you want to go all the way, Susan?"

I nodded and gasped, "Oh yes! Oh yes! We can't stop now!" and kissed her hard.

Sandra quickly grabbed a dry towel and dried me. She handed me the towel and I did the same to her. She got a tube of lube from her bag and put some on her fingers, then put some onto mine. As we cuddled again, she pushed a finger into my bum. It was thrilling to feel her inside me. I did the same, feeling the warmth of her body on my finger and her trust in letting me into her. It felt so erotic, yet at the same time dreamy and right.

We finger-fucked each other, adding lube and extra fingers. Our hard cocks were rubbing together, between each other's legs.

"Oh, Susan!" Sandra cooed. It was lovely to hear her pleasure.

We knew it was time. Sandra produced a pack of rubbers from her bag. We opened the packet and put them on quickly.

"I see you came prepared," I said.

Sandra stroked my arm. She took my hand as we walked slowly to the bed. I knelt on it, near the edge, with my ass towards her. She caressed me lovingly on both thighs and on my bottom. I felt calm and cared for.

The head of her cock touched my hole. She held both my thighs firmly and pushed into me. Wow!

When she was about halfway in, she stopped, except for caressing me. I had to get used to her before she went further. I heard her words.

"You are so tight, Susan, I will be gentle with you."

Then I relaxed and knew I was ready, and heard my own voice say, "Fuck me, Sandra."

She started pushing in and out. I knew I was in loving hands, and I loved that she wanted my body too.

"Oh Susan!" she purred.

I had never felt anything like this. It was pure joy. "Sandra, this is the first time I have been fucked, and I'm so glad it is you deflowering me."

She pushed a little deeper with each thrust. A little pain until I relaxed, and then just the ecstasy of her filling me. I wanted it to last forever. But she slowed down and stopped, still inside me.

"Susan, I want to know what it's like to be fucked too," she purred.

Even though I was loving being fucked, I knew Sandra deserved the same.

"Yes, I want you to feel as wonderful as I do," I replied.

She pulled out and I rolled on to my back. She knelt astride me, facing me. I played my hands on her thighs.

As we looked into each other's eyes, she lowered herself on to my cock. I felt my head touch her expectant hole. And then she did the rest. Her bum kissed my cock tightly as I went in, pulling at my foreskin under the rubber.

Sandra squealed with delight. I knew exactly how she felt.

She moved up and down on me, gripping my cock hard inside her. It was all I could do not to climax right away.

"Sandra, are you OK with me so deep in you, darling?" I asked her as she rode me.

"I am in heaven," she told me, and I could see it was true.

"Slowly, Sandra, slowly -- I don't want this to end," I murmured.

A minute later, I looked at Sandra and smacked her bottom three times. She knew what I wanted. If I didn't stop fucking her, she knew I would cum, and neither of us was ready to stop.

She rose and I stayed where I was. She put a pillow under me and I laid back, so my hips were raised. She put her palms on my thighs and pushed them slightly outwards, signalling me to open my legs and raise my knees.

As she came to me, I held her cock and guided her into me. Once she was in, I wrapped my legs around her. It felt wonderfully intimate to have missionary sex. If this was vanilla, I wanted more. I held her thighs as she enjoyed me, feeling her muscles flex with every thrust. I felt her pleasure as much as my own and loved it just as much.

We felt like the only two people in the world as I gave myself to her completely.

"Oh Sandra, I love what you're doing to me!" I called out loudly.

She knew I was close to my climax. She pulled out and we both stood in front of the mirror. I leaned forward so my hands were on the wall and she fucked me from the back as she rubbed my cock.

Her balls were hitting my bum so hard I could hear it. "Pat, pat, pat ..."

We watched our reflection as we gasped in our passion, my dress thrown up at the back and hers at the front. She started to thrust hard and I knew she would come soon. I spread my thighs wide, so the hem of my dress curved between my legs. I wanted her as far in as she could go. I was rolling my ass and squeezing her. I could see myself looking like a whore but at that moment, it was what I wanted.

"Susan, Susan, can I cum inside you?" she asked me urgently.

"Yes! Yes!" I replied.

I wanted it more than anything else. I felt myself cumming, and I screamed as she thrusted slow and deep. I raised my front hem and squirted right onto the mirror as she held me tight and her balls made dents in my ass.

She called out as she climaxed, "Susan! Susan! My beautiful girl!"

I reached back and touched her balls as she pulsed her cum into me. She was giving part of herself to me as it flowed from her cock, even though it went into her rubber.

She held me really tight and pulled me to her as hard as she could, going in as deep as she could. Two more thrusts.

"Oh! Susan!"

"Oh, you are wonderful!"

And then she relaxed. She moved to pull out, but I put a restraining hand on her hip.

"No, not yet, Sandra," I murmured, "just stay there a little while for me."

We looked in the mirror not believing what we had done. We were both hot and sweating, with damp hair sticking to our faces. What a sight we were!

Sandra caressed my hip gently as we breathed more slowly. I loved that because it showed I had not been used. We both felt the same. Finally, she pulled out, and we cuddled face to face.

We took our full rubbers off and held them up, looking at them. We emptied them on to our hands and massaged each other's bum cheeks with the slippery goo.

After a few quick, soft kisses, I looked at her and spoke quietly. "Not a word."

Sandra nodded. "You can be sure of that darling. This will always be our secret and ours alone."

We flopped on the bed, my hand on Sandra's leg and hers on mine. We stayed there a while. I don't know how long. We may have slept. This was just the first night. For now, we laid there together, thinking our private thoughts. Making sense of what had just happened.

Finally, I pinched Sarah's bum. "We both need a shower, so let's have one together."

She nodded and we slipped everything off before cuddling under the warm cascade and soaping each other up. We both needed to pee again so we did that right there in the shower, as we smacked each other's bottoms playfully. We were wet now, so the slaps were quite loud and our giggles were even louder.

We dried each other with the fluffy spare towels and slipped fresh lingerie and skater dresses on. The wet hotel towels were still on the floor. We tossed them into the shower and gave them a wash, before hanging them on the shower rail.

"Disco?" asked Sandra.

"Disco!" I replied.

"Not a word!" Sandra repeated.

"Not a word!" I echoed.

We held hands and skipped happily out of the door into the hotel corridor.