T-Girls Wet Panties and Make Love 02: Outdoor

Story Info
Two T-Girls at a Trans weekend go wild in the countryside.
2.3k words
4.23
5.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: All characters depicted in this story are over 25 years of age.

The sun shone brightly on the second morning of the Trans weekend. It was still quite early at around 8am. Most of the guests were at breakfast, but we had other ideas.

"Sandra," I said, as she colored her lips in the hotel room mirror, "it looks a lovely day for a walk."

Sandra nodded enthusiastically. We didn't want to hang around the hotel on a day like this, even if there was a lunchtime quiz. We were wearing extra-short pleated tennis skirts, white tops, and trainers. We knew we looked cute. We weren't shy with each other anymore either. I slipped my hand up Sandra's thigh under her white panties and gave her a quick pinch on her bare bum. Her smooth skin felt tempting between my fingers.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, before pulling my panties down to my knees with both hands.

I heard a loud slap and felt a sting as she smacked my right cheek.

"Yeow!" I howled.

"Aw I'll kiss it better," said Sandra as she knelt on the floor and kissed my bottom.

That felt so nice, especially when she tickled my bum hole with her fingertip at the same time. We turned to each other and kissed and cuddled for a while with our hands up each other's skirts, caressing bottoms with our panties down, fondling each other's bottom cracks.

Things had come so far in just one day. I didn't want to stop, but I knew we had things to do.

"Come on Sandra," I said, "let's go!"

We sat apart on the bed until we had both gone soft again, and tucked and pulled our panties up tight so we had nice flat crotches.

We both sprayed on some floral scent -- on our arms and then cheekily up our skirts. We slung our bags over our shoulders and walked into the hotel corridor. The others didn't know we were having such fun, so we walked toward the elevator a few feet apart.

"Hello, you two -- are you going anywhere interesting?" said Jemma as she passed us going the other way.

Sandra thought quickly, and replied, "No, just to the pharmacy to get some band-aids -- my feet are sore from dancing last night."

"Oh OK," said Jemma, "I think I'll stay here for the quiz."

We pressed the button and the elevator arrived in half a minute. It was empty. We stepped in, pressed the button for the bottom floor and then the Door Close button, before anyone else arrived. The elevator was quite slow. I leaned against the full-length mirror. Sandra yanked my panties down, lifted my skirt, and pressed her crotch into me as I ground against her, rotating my bottom.

"Look at us!" I giggled.

"I know, "said Sandra, gazing into the mirror, "what a pair of whores!"

The elevator shopped with a thump. We weren't at the bottom floor yet. Sandra whipped my panties up and we stood side by side, with our backs to the mirror.

"Morning," said a mature trans girl, "enjoying the weekend?"

"Yes, we are!" we replied in chorus.

I realised we were holding hands, but the other passenger didn't seem to notice. The elevator started moving again.

With a "Ting!" we stopped on the bottom floor

The doors opened. We made our way out as quietly as possible, past the smokers on the hotel steps.

"Good morning," Josie called out.

"Good morning, Josie, enjoying the fresh air?" asked Sandra.

"Yes, it's lovely to ..." replied Josie, before breaking into a fit of coughing

We made good our escape before she could recover enough to talk. We made it to my car and set off for the countryside. The traffic wasn't bad and we soon left the city and then its outer suburbs. The houses gave way to woods and fields and the road got narrower. We knew this area. We'd been here before when we'd joined some other girls for a country stroll.

We reached the small car park. It was empty. We backed into a space next to the surrounding grass, crunching over the gravel surface. I stopped the engine. Right away, Sandra put her hand on my knee and ran it up my thigh to the skin next to my panties. I kissed her and reached over, under her skirt, to her panty line at her crotch.

We knew today would be fun. Just the two of us, the fresh grass, the scent of burgeoning hedges and the tweeting birds. Although we could not keep our hands off each other, we had a plan. We got out and put on our little backpacks that we'd filled with some sodas to drink, and other sundries. We definitely wanted to stay hydrated. Next to the car park was a field of wheat with a ramblers' right-of-way path that ran through the crop. Just a little strip of unplanted soil, so narrow it would have suited rabbits better.

We looked at each other with fun in our eyes. Then we held hands and skipped onto the path. Our thighs brushed against each other and we felt the rustling wheat stalks brush our legs as we walked deeper into the field. When we were sure we were out of sight, we faced each other and each slipped the other's panties down. We took them off and put them in our packs. This felt ever so naughty as the breeze cooled us in our special places.

I put my hand on Sarah's bare bottom and she put hers on mine. I loved the friendly, intimate sensation as we walked on slowly. Every few steps we turned to each other and kissed. Suddenly, we heard a rustle and a terrier appeared right in front of us. We dropped our hands quickly, just before the dog walker appeared.

"Good morning girls, nice day for tennis," he said in a friendly voice, planting his hiking pole with every step he took.

"Yes, wonderful," we chorused in reply.

The dog showed brief interest, looking up our skirts, but moved on as his owner whistled to him.

We looked at each other with eyes that said, "That was close!"

After a while, the field ended and we stepped over a stone stile into some woods. When we reached a small glade, we sat side by side on a log and drank our sodas while our eyes drank in the beauty of this country morning.

We put our arms round each other's waists. After a while we realized we could hear the babble of a stream, so we got up and padded toward it, hand in hand. When we reached the stream, there was a lovely sparkling cascade of water than ran over some rocks before reaching the stream.

The water made us realize we both needed to pee. We both put our white cotton panties back on. I sat on the grass and pulled my skirt up. Sandra sat astride and facing me, and pulled her own hem up, so the white triangles of our crotches were close together. We looked knowingly into each other's eyes with hands locked together.

It's sometimes quite hard to start peeing your panties, because we are all so used to making sure we don't. But we breathed slowly and gently, as though we were in a Yoga class, as we gazed into each other's smiling eyes and relaxed. As I looked down, I saw a wet patch starting to spread on her panties. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I felt my own pee warming me between my legs.

"Oh, Sandra!" I cooed in delight.

"I know," she replied.

As our pee started to flow freely, and we stroked each other's thighs, our panties got very wet. I could feel the warm liquid trickling between my cheeks. We kneeled and faced each other. I put my hand on Sandra's soaking-wet panties, and she did the same to mine. Soon, we were running our hands over each other's panties and under the hems.

We stood up and spanked each other through wet panties, with soggy slaps. We hugged face to face with arms around each other and hands down wet, warm panties onto warm, wet bottoms.

We dropped our panties to our ankles and took our shoes off. Sandra flipped her panties up with a foot so I could catch them and I did the same so she could catch mine. We stood in the shallow stream as we rinsed our panties in the clear water. Then we knelt in the water and washed each other between the legs, giggling the whole time because the water was quite cold.

We hung our panties to dry on the branch of a tree beside the stream.

We splashed each other playfully, without a care in the world. But then, we looked at each other passionately, and hugged with our skirts raised, bare crotch to bare crotch. I touched her hole and she mine as we each pushed a finger in and kissed. We pushed our fingertips in and out in time with our kisses. It was a beautiful feeling of gentle trust and sensuality.

Sandra murmured softly, "Susan, I love to feel you in my body."

"I love to feel your too," I replied.

My bum was kissing her probing finger as she pushed further into me. We were both very firm between each other's legs. Sandra held my cock and guided it so that it was in her crack. I felt the warmth surround it. We moved as close as we could. She held my bottom as I moved up and down. I knew she loved that and so did I.

She tapped my cheek, and signaled me to turn round by circling her hand. With that, she flipped my skirt up and hugged me tight from behind, so her firm cock was between my thighs and pressing upward. She started to dry-hump me. I was thrilled to feel her wanting me, with her skin rubbing and bumping against me.

I caressed the head of her cock and I knew I wanted her inside me. Sandra leant over and got a bottle of lube and a rubber from her pack. I sat on a tree stump and unrolled the rubber over her cock as she stroked my hair.

I kneeled and leaned forward over the tree stump and felt thrilled as she lubed me with one finger, then two, then three. I was relaxed and ready for her. She pushed into me about an inch and moved in and out slowly, all the time caressing my hip.

I looked at the pretty woodland bluebells and the fresh grass as she went deeper and faster. She had opened me like a fresh flower. As she leant over me, I inhaled the bouquet of her scented hair. She was firm but loving as she moved in and out, rotating her hips so I could feel her delight each time her balls touched me. I was loving being fucked, as many T-Girls do, but I knew Sandra loved that too, so I wanted to share.

"Sandra, shall I fuck you too?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she cried, "I thought you would never ask!"

She pulled out and laid back on the grass, putting her pack under her to raise her hips. Looking into her eyes, I put my fingers in her bottom and lubed her. She squirmed with delight, a beautiful loving smile on her face. I rolled the rubber on and lowered myself on top of her as she leant back to present her hole to me. I started with little short pushes, just a short way in. The two of us were giggling as I teased her. And then the joy of full, loving, face to face sex.

"Oh, Sandra, I want your body!" I told her.

"Then take me!" she said, very loudly.

Her ass gripped me hard as I entered her. Her body was mine, and mine hers, together in joy. I pumped her quite slowly because I wanted our ecstasy to last. With each thrust, we looked in each other's eyes. Sometimes I stroked her hair.

I felt myself getting close to cumming. I pulled out and took the rubber off. I pulled hers off too. We cuddled together with nothing between us, rolling so we were face to face on our sides, cocks between each other's thighs.

We squeezed our thighs and fondled and fingered each other's bums, giving each other quick kisses. As we got more passionate, I knew Sandra would climax soon and so would I. I took Sandra's cock in my mouth, tickling her helmet with my tongue and sucking her lusciously. I felt her tremble.

"Susan, I'm cumming!" called Sandra and screamed with pleasure as she filled my mouth with her sticky, salty-sweet cum. I ran my tongue around her cock and sucked a little more.

Sandra pushed two fingers in my bum, caressing my cock with her other hand, her still-erect cock against my side.

"Sandra, you are beautiful!" I yelled as she moved round and enveloped my cock with her lips.

The touch of her tongue was all it took, as I let go into her warm, soft mouth. We lay down face to face and cuddled lovingly, hands on each other's hips, looking at each other with a mixture of delight and disbelief. We closed our eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we awoke, some clouds were drifting over and the sky was starting to get gray. A sprinkle of cool rain fell on our faces and legs. I pulled a fresh pair of panties from my pack and put them on. Sandra had thought ahead and packed a pair too.

We put our shoes on and headed back toward the car, hand in hand as the patter of rain fell on the trees and the wheat field. The beautiful scent of dampened nature reached our nostrils. We felt part of that nature. We'd forgotten our rinsed panties and left them hanging in the tree.

In fond moments we imagine they are still there -- gazing silently over the place where we found delight.