T3 - The Lost Terminator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that even possible?" Cameron asked, kissing back as Kristanna groped her longingly.

"Let's go find out." Kristanna moaned softly. Grasping Cameron's tight ass and squeezing it affectionately, her subroutines going haywire as they tried to process the sensory input, the sensation of the denim on Cameron's ass drove her wild with lust.

Despite wanting to get back and try other things, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Especially as Cameron got into the flow of things, groping Kristanna back and experimenting with her tongue.

Kristanna pulled away again, trying to retain some self-control as she sighed blissfully. "We need to go. Otherwise, we're gonna get done for public indecency," she said breathily. Forcing herself to stop before she went too far.

She began gathering up the clothes and urged Cameron to get changed. Cameron did as she was told and swiftly switched back to her old attire, admitting to herself that she felt a little disheartened that they had to stop so soon.

Once decent, they both slipped out of the changing room and headed for the checkouts, eager to get somewhere private.

Making their way to the checkouts, Kristanna spotted Britney again a few rows along. She perked up and nodded at her. "Hey, stranger!" She chirped.

Britney looked up, confused for a second, but soon smiled back. "Hiya. You girls get a good haul?" Loading some shoes and sweaters onto the counter.

"We sure did." Replied Cameron plainly with an unnervingly emotionless stare.

Kristanna was quick to nudge her in the side and flashed a subtle glare, urging her to stop staring. Cameron cleared her throat and smiled faintly. Britney avoided eye contact with her, instead focusing on Kristanna, who she caught eyeing her up but said nothing.

Britney blushed slightly as Kristanna winked at her. She turned to the weary cashier, who sighed, "That'll be $54.95." Yawning shortly after, she handed them some cash.

"See ya' around, Kristy." She said sweetly with a swish of her long light brown hair. Heading out of the store and off to her car.

Kristanna seemed lost in the moment as she watched Britney fade from view. Cameron nudged her as the cashier cleared his throat.

"That all comes to $174.75... Ma'am. Ma'am?"

Kristanna snapped back to reality, pulling out her card and paying for their goods. Cameron cocked her head once again, narrowing her eyes and almost scowling at her. Kristanna sighed contently as the cashier packed all their clothes into several large branded paper bags.

Smiling fondly as she grasped the string handles, lifting most of the bags in one, listening for that satisfying crinkle of a new paper shopping bag she'd grown to enjoy whenever she bought new clothes.

Cameron picked up the rest, and they both headed outside, nodding the cashier farewell as they departed.

Once outside, Kristanna couldn't help but subtly lookout for Britney, trying to be discreet as she knew Cameron was growing jealous of her attention and as to also not appear stalker-ish.

"Stop staring. I know you're jealous, but you can't stop me admiring other people." She said firmly.

Cameron looked away, casually observing her surroundings instead as they approached the car. "Then maybe you shouldn't do it in front of me." She replied coldly.

Kristanna smiled, laughing to herself. "How long have we known each other now? A few days? And you're already acting more human than you think."

Cameron glanced at her again, cocking her head slightly as she looked back through her memory logs and her behaviour patterns.

"Did you ever consider that perhaps being jealous sometimes is a good thing? It shows you're actually feeling something rather than just processing. Over time, you'll learn to deal with those feelings, act on them appropriately and trust your gut. It'll take time, but you'll get there." Kristanna unlocked the car and dropped their haul of clothing in the boot. They both jumped in and set off.

"Here's something to think about. What made you jealous? How does it feel? What does it make you want to do? And most importantly, is it right to act on it? Have a think, and get back to me." She said quizzically.

On the ride home, Cameron sat staring out the window, watching her surroundings. Meanwhile, Kristanna was mentally analysing all the possible combinations of clothes they had bought, including those she'd bought for Sarah, hoping to help spice up her wardrobe a little. However, she admitted to herself that Sarah probably wasn't interested in doing so.

With the window down and her hair gently blowing in the wind, she listened to the sound of cars passing by, the roar of the tyres on the road, watching as they head out of town, seeing the Hollywood sign in the distance pass out of sight. Kristanna glanced over occasionally, observing her as she gazed off into the distance.

"I know we're rushing home to get feisty and all that, but do you wanna try something different first?" She asked.

Cameron nodded. "Yeah, why not." She said plainly.

Kristanna smiled, gripping the steering wheel tighter as she shuddered with excitement.