All Comments on 'Tabatha's Sandals'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bra sizes

at 48" bust she will be far bigger than an F or G cup. more likely a JJ or K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot and wet

Love reading a hot story about a woman appreciated for her special qualities. Nice details the toe sucking made me so wet as the reader. Thank you for sharing Tabatha's fetish with us...

clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
This story has it all...

You pretty much covered my two fetishes here...bbw's and beautiful feet. I love sucking toes as a part of love making. You made me want to meet the lovely Miss Tabby for real! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was so hot

I also have a thong sandal fetish. I often put sexy open thong sandals on my wife when we have kinky sex. I paint her toe nails and put toe rings and anklets on her as well. I have bought her five pair of high heel thongs with ankle straps. All of her thong sandals have very thin straps that hug and reveal her fat toes.I suck her toes when we fuck. This story was one of the best I have seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...