Tabitha: The Bondage Games

Story Info
They are all tied down eventually.
3.1k words
4.38
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hey readers! Happy October! I had some of you ask for this story. To be honest I wanted to write it. It has female dominance, bondage and lesbian sex. If you don't like those things then this story isn't going to be one you will like. As always everyone mentioned in the story below is above the age of eighteen.

For my muse

Tabitha: The Bondage Games

Hello, my name is Tabitha. You may have already read one of my adventures. If you haven't, I highly recommend reading one or all of them. If you are a first timer there are some things you ought to know. One thing that usually gets people's attention is that I am a witch, Wiccan actually but I never use it for bad things. The other is I am a gold star lesbian, I have never been with a guy sexually. My sexual adventures began in college. You can read the stories about how I took those memorable first steps into becoming a woman who loves women.

This story is about the first time I added bondage to my list of fetishes. You may have read about the sexy dean from my college. She justified spending time together because I graduated. I seduced the dean one day, while visiting her on a ruse of doing service for our church. I snuck up to her bedroom and fucked her, while my friend was in the basement. She was busy with a young lady that went to our school staying with the dean. Then the four of us went at it, Turned out to be a great day.

She called me the day of graduation and asked if I had plans to celebrate. A wicked smile kept my naughty thoughts company. I had the hots for the dean, with her big tits and nice ass. I was attracted to her the day we met almost four years ago..

I told the dean I had no plans to celebrate, my girlfriend had moved across the country. I was still pretty bummed about it, and was moping around all butt hurt. The dean extended an invitation to come to her house for a graduation party she held for honor students. I was far from an honor student. Maybe she wanted another taste of my pretty pussy? I accepted and concluded the call.

She had set the arrival time for eight. That gave me enough time to get waxed and ready before I left. I immediately called my technician to see if she had an opening. Must have been my lucky day, she was able to fit me in. I arrived at the spa in record time, then escorted to an empty room. I stripped off the skirt and panties I wore at the same time. I always wear stockings, with or without a garter, depending on my mood. Today was with, I felt sexy laying there exposed from the waist down. I felt my pussy moisten in anticipation.

Yes! I get off on getting waxed, sue me!

Tamera, my regular technician, was with another client. So she gave me to a technician with a block of time, free. Beggars can't be choosers, I was happy to have it done before seeing the dean. I heard her come into the room and close the door.

I smiled and greeted the stunning woman. She was Asian and breathtakingly beautiful. She spoke with a thick accent, my guess was that her native tongue was Cantonese. She stood five, four with black silken strands of hair that touched just above her bubbled ass. Impossible to guess her age, I surmised she would be gorgeous the rest of her life.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she washed her hands at the tiny sink, just in front of the table I laid on. Her ass was the most perfect ass I'd ever seen. With a fullness that rounded each cheek out perfectly, giving it a peach shape. Her waist was so tiny compared to her hips. It looked like she wore a corset.

Fuck, I was aroused and a bit embarrassed. My regular technician would usually give me a happy ending. I didn't want to expect too much. As she dried her hands she asked me to remove the garter and stockings. I just smiled and mimed for her to proceed. She reached for the latex gloves, I stopped her and indicated that I was allergic to the material. She didn't understand what I was saying, but a little more mime from me and presto, she figured it out.

I do enjoy getting waxed, I used to masterbate after every appointment until I found Tamera. She knew how to push my buttons so well, she could get me off faster than I could. She had skills!

The technician's name tag was pinned above her breast, it read Melisi. If you have never been waxed, it's a lot of moving into different positions with your legs splayed wide the whole time. The warm wax is applied, then my favorite part, the strip gets pressed into the cooling wax. You get used to the minor sting as it is ripped off.

Melisi's tiny hands and strong fingers really heated my pussy fast. I could smell my arousal and assumed my pretty technician could too. She would press so delicately on my exposed genitalia making me pant. I could feel myself drip and run into my ass crack down on the waxing table.

She took her time on my sensitive, wet lips pushing the strip into the wax long after it had cooled. Once her fingers slipped inside of me, I let out a moan that told her I didn't mind. She blushed and stuttered an apology. I took her by that hand and put it back on my sex. I kept my hand on top of hers while my fingers pushed hers inside of me again. She tried to pull her hand from under mine. I pushed down hard inserting her fingers again. I forced her to masterbate me and after a few more moments she was doing it without my assistance.

I squeezed my breast with my free hand while the other played with my excited clit. She was able to get a small orgasm out of me. Then she finished the job of waxing. I gave her a generous tip and kissed her on the lips before I turned and left. Her blushing face was the last thing I saw.

I returned home and busied myself doing some chores then showered and readied myself for the party. I love summer, being able to wear dresses and skirts without freezing! I chose a cute summer dress with spaghetti straps that hung above my knees. I thought about going sans panties, but decided on a see through thong that matched my stockings, bra and garter. Did my hair and makeup, grabbed a few more items I thought I might need, then left after a final look in the mirror.

I remembered where the dean lived, my Uber driver dropped me off at her door about a half hour later. I knocked a bit nervous but quickly reflected on the last time I was here, and the naughty things that happened.

Dean Landers opened the door and pulled me into her body with what almost felt like a bear hug. The next thing I knew we were kissing passionately. Wow my toes curled with the way she explored my mouth. After the kiss broke I was able to catch my breath.

"It's been too long, Dean Landers, I've missed you and I'll miss being at school too." I confessed.

"Oh dear Tabitha, please call me Kathrine or Kat for short. You don't attend my college any more. No need for formalities. You do remember Cheri don't you?" Her smile was contagious. The beauty stood by her side now. She had assumed responsibility for Cheri because her mother never came back.

She looked different somehow, more mature if that was possible. I instantly knew that she had become Kat's pet. She wore a very cute sundress, it allowed a generous portion of her cleavage to show. The hemline was at her fingers if they were by her side. It would take some doing not to flash her ass constantly tonight. She was wearing stockings and three inch pumps. She looked delicious, I looked forward to what would happen tonight.

"Of course I do! Hi Cheri, how have you been?" I asked with a bit of a sexy voice.

"I've been well, thank you. How have you been, Mistress?" She replied meekly.

"Oh I've been great! I'm no longer a mistress so you don't have to address me as one." I countered.

"Nonsense you will address her as mistress and nothing else. You won't mind Tabitha. Just bear with it Cheri. Am I clear?" Kat said with some force.

"Of course Mistress Landers, it's nice you could come to the celebration, Mistress Tabitha." She spoke without missing a beat. She had been trained well.

The ladies and I made our way out to the patio, where the party had already started. There were about a dozen kids from the college there. I guessed they were honor students. A fairly mixed ratio of females to males, two of the girls were kind of hot. I wanted another night with Kat so everyone was off limits. I remembered our hot time together two years ago. I hoped for a repeat performance.

The party was tame, mostly socializing with potential employers, the dean was connected. She invited eight of her colleagues to the party as well.

Headhunters looking for fresh blood. One in particular approached me. He was sharply dressed in a nice suit. He looked like he had money falling out of his pockets. He introduced himself and told me he was a partner of a prestigious law firm. He said, Kat had mentioned my interest in law and asked if I would be interested in becoming a paralegal for his firm. Having no job prospects I told him I would, rather enthusiastically. He just smiled and set an interview for the following Tuesday. He shook my hand and gave me his card. Wow that was unexpected, Kat joined me at my side and asked how it went.

"You had something to do with that didn't you Kat!" I said sarcastically.

"I plead the fifth!" The both of us laughed at her pun.

"Well thank you Kat. You didn't have to stick your neck out for me. Something would have come along." I said confidently.

"I know Tabitha! You're a bright young lady! Let's just say it's my way of thanking you for initiating me in the world of sapphic love." She beamed. Happiest I've ever seen her.

"So you and Cheri? What other naughty things have you been busy with........Mistress?" I let my sarcasm flow.

"Oh you really want to know? Hang out after the party, help me cleanup and you will find out." I swear her voice dripped sex. She was turning me on without touching me. She continued to flirt and tease me all through the celebration. I'm attracted to feisty people probably because I am one myself.

When people had finally started leaving, I started with the cleanup. Cheri helped me while Kat was busy with goodbyes.

I flirted casually with Cheri, we made short work of the cleaning. The last guest departed and when Kat caught up with us, we were just putting the finishing touches on the cleaning. Kat was happy that the worst part of the party was completed. I twisted the knob that started the dishwasher and hung my hand towel.

"I'll just call a car, it shouldn't take too long to get here. Thank you for inviting me to the party, and the job prospect. I had a wonderful time and hope to see you two again soon." I said to Kat as I opened my phone to call a ride.

Kat grabbed my phone out of my hand and said, "You'll do no such thing young lady! You're my guest for the night." Her empty hand grasped my shoulder, lightly guiding me to the living room. Cheri followed in tow. "Now why don't we enjoy some wine and each other's company?" Kats smile beamed beautifully.

Kat poured the three of us a glass, I excused myself to use the restroom. As I entered the room the ladies were chatting about how well the party turned out. Cheri, always the meek one, was wearing a blush on her face.

"Join us dear, the wine is perfectly chilled. We can talk about your upcoming interview." Kat said when I got into range so she didn't have to shout.

I sat between the lovely ladies and enjoyed the wine and the talk we were having. My glass was empty when my world went dark. Feeling though days passed when I came to, still feeling a bit groggy. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs inside. I started to ask what happened when I realized I couldn't.

I was gagged, not only that I now sat in a unique chair. The very wide captain's chair had shackles built into each leg and armrest. Unfortunately it was my arms and legs inside of them. The seat was cut out leaving enough of the padded seat for you to still sit comfortably on. The cut away was shaped as a U. It was ingenious, it left the crotch entirely exposed and vulnerable.

I sat there in my garter and stockings and nothing else. Struggling was fruitless; it only drew laughter in the dark. Brilliant light gave color to the room as Cheri removed the blindfold I was wearing. This allowed me to assess my situation. Although it was scary, my pussy was soaked.

Kat appeared in a black half corset with garter leads that attached to her matching stockings. In her hand was a flogger, roughly three feet in length. Attached to the end it appeared to be a folded piece of stiff leather two inches wide.

I trembled not knowing my fate; the mixture of fear and arousal was becoming unbearable. Cheri made her appearance with a contraption in her arms. She kneeled between my feet and began assembling it. It turned out to be a dildo fit on to a fucking machine.

She fit the head of the fake cock into my wet pussy and turned it on. Kat had a remote control in her free hand and with a push of a button the machine came to life. I was excited, scared but excited the dildo had no problem entering me fully. I could almost imagine the look on my face.

"Ahhh...Tabitha, I should come clean now. Cheri and I have discovered bondage together. There have been many nights that Cheri spent in that chair exactly like you are now." She paused to spank my freshly waxed pussy, right on my exposed clit.

The dildo was slow and deliberate, making me lubricate it's path deeper inside of me. With another push on the remote the speed increased. She followed that with another spank to my clit. My moan stifled behind the gag, the chair's grip left me nowhere to go.

At that moment Cheri was attaching alligator nipple clips to the hard, sensitive tips of my tits. I arched my back as much as the chair allowed. Feeling the machine pick up more speed then the spank to my overly hard clit. I squirted my orgasm with the dildo doing short fast thrusts over my G-spot repeatedly.

Kat laughed as Cheri kneeled between my legs, she had a plume in her hand and began tickling my wet pussy. Then she tickled my tits with it, giving a pull to the chain on the clip.

Slap! The flogger landed perfectly just as dildo filled my soaking cunt. Cheri immediately followed that with the tickling.

Squirting orgasms came without warnings, wracking over me as the process repeated. I had ten orgasms in that chair before they released me. Kat showed me the plastic under the chair. It looked recently flooded.

The ladies helped me to their bedroom. They must have had a routine every night. Kat lay in the bed beside me as we watched Cheri crawl between her legs, without being told. Kat had the mistress role, down pat. She had Cheri service her then she cleaned me up.

I fell asleep from the experience that evening. When I woke, the beauties lay on either side of me. They slept soundly and I removed myself from the bed without waking either girl. Silently I searched the room finding what I was looking for, after about ten minutes.

I worked carefully so I wouldn't wake my host. A half hour passed when I looked at the bed. I successfully restrained both ladies, then went to make coffee.

I brought a tray back with two extra cups and biscotti. Kat still slept soundly while Cheri's eyes were wide with fright. I managed to gag both ladies earlier so she wasn't able to alert her mistress. I whispered 'my turn' into Cheri's ear. The fuck machine, already between her legs came to life when I pushed the button. I grabbed the nipple clamps and attached them.

Spank, the flogger landed on her exposed sex. She arched her back. I made some adjustments to the machine's speed, when her pussy was well lubricated!

Spank another blow landing on her hard clit. She thrashed in her attempt to escape my wrath. This movement woke Kat from her slumber. Her situation sinking in almost immediately, I had discovered an additional set of nipple clamps I attached to my pretty deans' hard nubs. I wished secretly that she had another machine but alas she did not. So I decided that Cheri had enough for now and transferred the machine to do its dirty work on Kat.

I duplicated the things she did to me including the tickle torcher. The dean had six and Cheri had seven orgasms. I let them loose after that and we had coffee and biscotti. The ladies thanked me, telling me that they didn't see it coming from me. I was a mistress once, I reminded them both. Before I left, Kat invited me over again the next weekend so she could find out how the interview went. I asked if I could bring a friend thinking I may ask Mistress Jennings, my old mistress over also, we could have lots of fun. I rather enjoyed what they taught me, incorporating it into sex life.

Oh and if you're wondering about my interview....

I became a paralegal for the firm, it's the same firm that A Wicked Witch is from.

Also I did bring Mistress Jennings over to Kat's house. If you want to read that story, post it in the comment section.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers