All Comments on 'Table Dancing'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She may be a slut, but she is his slut. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story. Reminds me of a few years ago when at a late dinner with friends, in a smallish pub and it was nearly closing time, my wife started bragging about a time years when, before that, that she'd cast her clothes aside and got up on the bartop and danced. Well, they called her bluff, so she had to do it for these new friends. Off with the clothes, totally naked, again danced, but this time on one of the table tops. No touching like your Jacey did, but lots of bending over to show the goods. Not a skank, not a slut (the two previous comments), and nobody joined her, just good clean only-one-naked wholesome fun.

swamp68foxswamp68foxalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY. I remember those days when warriors were men and their wives and girlfriends enjoyed being women. There wasn’t any “sexual harassment” because everyone understood the social protocol and knew what to expect should they decide to attended one of our squadron gatherings. Everyone had a choice and it was their’s to make.

My wife’s initial exposure was helped by her friends sharing their experiences and encouraging her by how much fun our squadron parties were. Joy listened to their stories and noted what she could expect especially when she was escorted onto the crowed dance floor.

From our first date, I had encouraged Joy to dress provocative and to flaunt her assists. She quickly realized I was a voyeur and she enjoyed being an exhibitionist. She eagerly wore the smallest bikinis to the local beach and the O’Club’s pool. Eventually she became comfortable wearing a tiny thong bikini and would go topless whenever possible, especially with other wives. Those were the days before people became confused over the advantages of men and women getting together. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story. One of my favourite pictures is one I took of our visiting friend with his head under my pantiless wife's short jean skirt as she was making supper. Thanks go to the people who make us voyeurs' dreams cum true!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 year ago

Fun stuff! Loved how different her viewpoint was ;->

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for another fun read! New Years and a hot attractive wife gets figered dancing topless on a coffee table in the officers club. LOL No problem because the husband was watching and approved. Everyone had a good time. I really expected his boss to stuff his cock in her pussy also, but I guess that his wife inhibited that from happening. LOL Memories. The way things used to be possible in our youth. I loved when my wife Karen was a topless dancer at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale. LOL those were the best of time. Great writing, Great story, Great Effort, Great Memories. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous