Table for four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snapped back to the moment as Felicity entered and sat in the chair opposite. Perching on the edge with her knees together, the other teacher looked far from relaxed. As it had been during her meeting with Rachael, the small room and proximity of the chairs put their legs within touching distance and Saoirse's crossed leg hovered only an inch from Felicity's. The pixie haired teacher was dressed much as she usually was; an ankle length, almost shapeless, summer dress in ivory cotton, bare legs and low heeled pumps.

Something about her general demeanour allowed Felicity to go largely unnoticed in terms of her looks but now, in close proximity, Saoirse realised she was actually very attractive. What she could see of her arms and legs showed good muscle tone and sat as she was, the loose fitting dress was pulled in such a way as to show her figure more. Her pixyish face was pretty in an uncomplicated way and the short brunette hair suited her well. She generally only wore subtle make-up, preferring the nude look but to Saoirse's now attentive eyes, her natural beauty was clear to see. The hazel eyes showed a little green tint as the sun caught them and the Irish woman marvelled at her. How does no-one notice you? You're actually very pretty indeed.

"So, you wanted to talk about Saturday night, I'm guessing?" Saoirse started since Felicity seemed so ill at ease, apparently not knowing how to begin.

Laughing with obvious nerves and dropping her eyes to Saoirse's foot briefly, the other teacher was clearly struggling to find the words. After an awkward few moments she raised her eyes again to meet the red haired teacher's sapphire gaze.

"I don't know where to start... I wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding between us about me bidding on you..." Her voice faltered and she dropped her eyes again, this time to her hands clasped on her knees.

"If you mean am I angry that you dropped out at £200, I'm not. Maybe a little insulted that you thought I'd go that cheap." Saoirse kept her voice level, hoping the humour would break through Felicity's nervous agitation. It did.

A tinkling and delightful sound, Felicity's laughter was sweet, natural and she visibly relaxed. "How do you do that?" she asked, a look of genuine wonder on her face. "You always come across as so confident, so wise. Effortlessly witty with an amusing rejoinder for every situation... and everybody loves you for it." The hazel-green eyes met the blue again, now relaxed and certainly more cheerful.

"I think it's an Irish thing but I'll take the compliment, thank you." She smiled warmly and briefly squeezed the other teacher's knee. "If I'm reading this right, you've had a lot of awkward questions and jibes from the kids today and are having a tough time maintaining your calm in the face of it..?"

"Yes, exactly that. I somehow knew you'd just roll with it but I'm struggling now. I'd had a few drinks on Saturday night and the rest... classic lack of foresight. I mean, I came with £200 and the sole intention of bidding on you." She flushed furiously but held Saoirse's eyes and the red head reached over again to take her hand. "I'm not even a lesbian and now everyone thinks I am. Saturday night was unusually exhibitionist for me and I'm not dealing well with the backlash."

"I wouldn't worry about sexuality labels in this day and age, Felicity, honestly. I wasn't a lesbian and neither was Rachael; we just found each other and it felt right. Don't let other people's labels make you feel guilty for wanting what you want. You're not hurting anyone, so it doesn't matter what they think." Saoirse took both of Felicity's hands in her own and uncrossed her legs to lean forwards. Their knees touched lightly.

"I feel like an idiot. I don't think it's because I feel judged and I don't think I'm a lesbian. I don't look at women that way, it was literally just you. There's some irresistible sexual magnetism about you to put it bluntly and given what's happened between you and Rachael Sarafian, I gather it isn't just me who's felt that." Felicity felt calmer now she was saying it out loud, partly due to the inimitable way Saoirse had of making people want to trust her. Damn, this woman is a genuine force of nature. Literally one in a million and now she's spoken for.

"If you're just here to flatter me, Felicity, maybe I should cancel my afternoon classes and settle in?" The humour may have been inappropriate but Saoirse didn't want this spilling over; the pixie faced teacher did seem to be struggling with her own feelings even though she was more relaxed than when she first sat down.

She laughed lightly again and squeezed Saoirse's hands. "You are that special though, the more so because you're so natural and unpretentious about it. Anyway, I think that was what I wanted to say in a nutshell. I'll deal with the smart-mouthing better now you and I have talked. It would be nice if we could be friends though, if you'd like? I mean outside of school... I just feel I want to know you better, it isn't just animal attraction." The tinkling bell like laughter rang out again.

"That would be lovely. This is the first time we've talked properly and I like the real you. Look, if the kids this afternoon get too big for their boots, just say it was naive of you to think that Miss Hennigan would go for less than £250. And let's face it, Rachael made damn sure no-one else would be in the running anyway." Saoirse released one hand from Felicity's and touched it to her cheek, holding the hazel-green eyes fast. "You underestimate yourself, Felicity Porter, you need to stop doing that."

The pixie faced teacher blushed furiously but didn't drop her eyes. "Thank you, Saoirse. I'm glad we talked. I remember Mrs Garret telling us about this new English teacher she'd interviewed. Her exact words were 'There is something indefinably empowering about the woman that leaves you feeling energised after meeting her.' If anything, she understated that fact. You really are something else." She briefly raised her own hand to lightly run her fingers down Saoirse's cheek and along her jaw line, then sighed and stood, straightening her dress.

Saoirse stood too and spontaneously put her arms around Felicity, pulling her into a firm body hug. "We're going to be good friends I think, you and I. It's time for you to stop hiding behind that cloak of anonymity."

Released from the unexpected display of affection, Felicity felt warm and infinitely more confident than she had before they'd spoken. She couldn't stifle the arousal she'd felt as Saoirse's exquisite body pressed briefly against her but that was by-the-by for now; she'd made a friend and felt invigorated by the Irish woman's energy and casual wisdom. Now I can see why Rachael Sarafian fell for her... and paid £580 to make sure no-one else got to kiss those lips.

"Thank you so much, that was exactly what I needed. I'll call you sometime and we'll get together for a coffee or something...?"

"Or I'll call you, whichever comes first. Don't let them bully you this afternoon, you'll be fine." Saoirse smiled warmly again and Felicity turned and walked noticeably more confidently from the classroom.

The red head watched her leave, regarding the poise and grace as well as the delightful figure the pixie faced teacher hid beneath her shapeless dress; she'd felt it distinctly as they'd hugged, that toned body. Hidden gem, she is, both inside and out. She sat again and opened her lunch box, then stared thoughtfully out of the window as she ate her lunch in peace.


Saoirse's electric blue Fiat 500 pulled up outside the Victorian townhouse at around 7pm. Having been home to change and eat a quick dinner after school, she was now sporting a denim mini skirt and white cotton corset top with a loose fitting dark green shirt unbuttoned over the top, her favourite black leather three inch t-bar stilettos finishing the look. The tiniest of kitten flicks adorning her upper eye line and a moisturising lip gloss was all the makeup she wore, the breast length slightly waved dark copper hair hanging loose in her preferred 'windswept-and-interesting' look. She checked her eyeliner quickly in the vanity mirror before getting out and making her way to the front door.

Lorna had just finished washing up when the entry phone buzzed. She stopped briefly to check herself in the hall mirror as she passed. Changing from work clothes for Saoirse's visit, she'd chosen a simple combination of tight fitting white cotton crop top and a denim mini skirt, a pair of simple black stiletto pumps to round it off. Very little make-up and red hair hanging loose as was her usual wont, she thought she looked casual but sexy enough to please her stunning Irish twin. The denim mini was very short and as she looked in approval at her own long, slender but well toned legs, an unbidden memory of feeling them entwined with Saoirse's triggered a sudden wave of arousal.

Trying to ignore the untimely sexual thoughts, she quickly walked to the entry phone panel and pressed the answer button. The small screen showed the familiar visage, the red hair and blue eyes so like her own. She pressed the button to buzz open the door as she spoke.

"Hi beautiful, come straight up." Is my voice shaking? Calm down.

Saoirse smiled at the camera, waved and pushed the door open, disappearing from view. Lorna quickly walked back to the mirror for a last minute once-over and satisfied her eye liner was intact, rushed back to the flat door in time to greet her guest as she reached the top of the stairs. Without hesitating, they walked straight into each other's arms and hugged tightly, eyes closed, relishing the closeness. After a few moments just enjoying the hug and the feel of their bodies pressed so firmly together, the two red heads released their grip and looked at each other, a broad smile on both faces.

"Mmm, are you a sight for sore eyes." Lorna spoke first rubbing her nose slowly against Saoirse's.

The Irish woman's answer was to close her eyes and gingerly press her slightly parted lips to Lorna's. The Scot responded instinctively and they kissed tenderly for several long moments, careful tongues tasting between long caresses of soft lips. As their lips parted, Lorna rested her forehead against Saoirse's and two pairs of bright sapphire eyes regarded each other joyfully.

"I missed you," said Saoirse barely above a whisper. "However narcissistic or incestuous this might seem to anyone else, I don't care."

"I missed you too. I'm sorry if I seemed insecure yesterday. I felt this was mutual but I'm too used to disappointment to always trust my instincts." She kissed her Irish twin gently again then released her arms from her waist so they could enter the flat. They looked each other up and down then laughed, realising they were dressed almost identically.

"Well," said Saoirse, her smile as wide as could be, "if this doesn't say 'twins' I don't know what other proof you could want." She took Lorna's hand and they walked together, still laughing, to the kitchen.

Lorna set about making a pot of coffee as Saoirse sat herself on one of the stools at the breakfast bar in the flat's large kitchen. "So, tell me everything. How did you two finally get it together?" asked the Scot.

"It's a crazy story. This whole drama has been bizarre to be honest but I wouldn't change a minute of it now. Anyway, Saturday night at school was Gala night and they have this thing called the Kiss'n Tell auction."

Lorna laughed at that. "Sounds fun. I can guess you got roped in 'cos they thought you'd make a pretty penny?"

"Something like that. I volunteered but yeah... Well, it was all going swimmingly and I got all the way up to £275 and thought I was going to have to snog this tall guy in a leather jacket. One of the Dads but I hadn't seen him before. I mean he was ok but eh, I was wishing I'd had a few drinks by that time." She pulled a less than enthusiastic face as Lorna glanced round. "Anyway, Mrs Garret, the Headmistress, starts the count and then someone shouts from the back '579 pounds and 63 pence!' Silence fell like a stone, I can tell you."

"Oh my god, it was Rachael wasn't it?" Lorna almost squealed it. "Please tell me it was."

"You know it fecking was, haha. I nearly fell out of my shoes I was so stunned. We'd had words on Thursday night and didn't speak at all Friday, so I didn't even think she'd be coming. But oh my, what a kiss that was." Her eyes glazed over briefly in recollection drawing an empathic sigh from Lorna.

"So romantic... You two take the term beautiful couple, screw it up, throw it in the bin and pee on it. I'll bet the crowd literally went wild." She looked up at the ceiling, unfocused, letting herself picture the scene.

"I don't remember to be honest, all I remember is the short white dress and then her lips. It was perfect." She looked up and took the coffee Lorna proffered. "Thank you, she said you make great coffee."

"Go on then, what did you have words about? You told her about us having sex didn't you?"

"I did. Maybe not wise at the time but I prefer honesty. Less complicated. She was jealous but that annoyed me given what had happened at Benvenuti, so I said my piece and left. We didn't speak again until she turned up at the auction." The Irish woman shook her head. "It's like a dream. Meeting her has been quite the ride. For one thing, I've learned that I've never really been in love before. I'm not used to not being prepared for anything but she's just knocked me sideways."

"A faerie tale ending, I love it. You both deserve it, you know. I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry you fought over me... maybe you and I should just keep away from each other? I don't want to cause any problems now you're together." Lorna, as ever, was ready to set aside her own feelings for the sake of someone else's happiness.

Saoirse looked hard into her eyes. "Let's get something straight right now. Whatever inspired this sisterly connection between us, it's real and it's important to me. Rachael wouldn't break that. She's not like that anyway but even if she was, I'd find a way. Ok?"

Lorna held the sapphire gaze, touched by the obvious affection she saw there. "Ok. Thank you, I feel that too, I think you know that."

Saoirse took a big mouthful of coffee before continuing. "Oh my, that is good coffee. It's almost as good as your kisses, for sure." She winked at her new-found sister. "Anyway, you don't need to worry about what Rachael might think now. She wants to watch us together... maybe even join in..."

Lorna's mouthful of coffee exploded from her lips, spraying a good amount on Saoirse's face as well as the breakfast bar and floor, some reaching as far as the wall behind the Irish woman. "Sorry, what?!" she spluttered. "Ah fucking hell, sorry..." She put down her coffee and rushed to the sink for a damp cloth. "But what?" she asked again, not sure now if she'd actually heard what we she thought she'd heard.

Saoirse wiped the coffee off her face and hair, giggling with glee as she did so, then handed the cloth back to Lorna to wipe the bar and floor down. "You heard correctly. Now she feels secure about our relationship, she admitted seeing us together at Benvenuti sparked something. So..."

Lorna looked up from wiping the floor. "So...?"

"I said I was up for it if you were." She grinned cheekily at her twin, the glint in her eye as plain as the words she spoke.

The Scottish girl said nothing for a few moments, simply holding Saoirse's gaze as if mesmerised. She shook her head slowly, clearly amazed.

"So...?" prompted the Irish woman.

"Hell yes I'm up for it. You know I fancied Rachael anyway and you and I are... well... you and me." She shook her head again. "If you'd told me last week I'd be here now planning to have a threesome with my Irish twin sister and her gorgeous lover... well, I'd have said something uncharacteristically uncouth, I'm sure." She stood up from wiping the floor and threw the cloth across to the sink then turned and held her arms open to Saoirse.

The Irish woman stood and stepped into Lorna's embrace, their lips meeting hungrily this time, quickly immersing themselves in a deep and passionate kiss. After a long minute, they dissolved slowly into brief, moist meeting of lips.

"I guess it would be best to wait?" asked Lorna between small kisses, clearly flushed with arousal.

"I think so." Saoirse's words also came slightly breathlessly. The easy passion between herself and Lorna felt as natural as breathing but she forced the urgent desire to fall into bed with her again back down. "This thing between us is a revelation in itself but it has to take second place to me and Rachael, you understand? I mean, we can see each other whenever but if there's going to be sex, I'll not do it behind her back." Saoirse still held her tightly; she wanted Lorna to know this sister bond between them was real, not just about sex.

"I do understand and I'm willing. I know this isn't just sex between us. I've never had a sister and always wondered what it would be like. I think I need you already, need to know we're going to be there for each other." She felt the happiest and most complete she had for a long time but one lingering thought needed to be spoken aloud. "I still want my own version of what you and Rachael have. I don't want to side-line myself while we experiment."

"Nor would I expect or want you to. I want you to be as happy as I am now." She rubbed her nose on Lorna's as she had done when she first arrived. "That reminds me, in fact. There was something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh..? This is shaping up to be an interesting evening." They released their hold on each other and sat on their respective stools again, primarily to stop from simply giving in to the pull of their mutual desire.

"Well, I've been thinking...."

~

Lorna watched from her living room window as Saoirse's blue Fiat pulled away. Unable to keep the smile off her face, she hugged a cushion for the tactile sensation. Her body still yearned to hold her Irish twin as she had only a minute before as they said their goodbyes. Farewell once more, my beautiful Sister. Still genuinely happy for her and Rachael as they explored the new dimension to their relationship, part of her felt a little jealous. Is it jealousy? No, I'm envious not jealous. People often didn't make the distinction between the two. She felt no resentment toward either Rachael or Saoirse but she dearly wanted to feel what they did for each other.

A small part of her mind had wondered if she and Saoirse would have got together as lovers if things hadn't worked out with Rachael. That certainly would've turned heads and made tongues wag! She felt no loss, no and certainly no jealousy; she hadn't lost Saoirse. In fact, the growing bond between them was something so unique and nourishing, she couldn't imagine it being any other way now. And we'll still get to enjoy each other thanks to Rachael's newly discovered desire to experiment.

Their goodbyes in the flat doorway had taken at least five minutes as they first hugged and then unashamedly kissed passionately, the kisses eventually dissolving into a tight clinch, blue eyes regarding each other with deepest affection. It was obvious to both of them they wanted to abandon reason and just have sex as they had the first time but she respected the need to abstain for Rachael's sake. I need someone of my own. We shall see if Saoirse's plan bears fruit...

For now, she simply needed release. As she lay down on her back on the sofa, releasing the cushion to fall to the floor, she pulled up her skirt and slowly slid her fingers down her pants to her aching and quite wanton sex. Her level of arousal while in Saoirse's company was constantly high, her body remembering and desiring what they had shared that first lustful night. It was something they both felt too, there was no doubt of that but for now, this would have to suffice.