Table for four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, pictured her twin's naked body in all its glory, remembering the satin smooth thigh sliding between her own, pressing gently against her hot and deliciously wet sex. Her finger stroked softly up from her wetness to encircle her throbbing clitoris, then down and back again to repeat the circuit. Her arousal had been running on high all night so this wouldn't take long but she wanted to draw out the fantasy, remembering in vivid detail the feel of their firm yet soft nakedness entwined in delirious desire.

Her finger repeated the circuit, teasing the clitoris with soft grazes. Her sex wanted more pressure, her thighs wanting to hold her own hand fast, make it finish its work but she resisted, maintaining the slow and teasing circles. She recalled the feel of Saoirse's breasts crushed against her own as they held each other, the firmness of her tummy as it pushed against hers, the thigh pushing harder... She allowed the circling finger to move over her clitoris now, applying more pressure as its circling reduced to just firm up and down. Still slow but building in speed, the pressure increasing...

Their sweat drenched bodies had been pressed so tightly, she could feel her every muscle moving against Saoirse's, almost as if with one more ounce of pressure they would meld together. She pushed hard against her clitoris one last time as the heat would be held back no longer, the cry of pleasure breaking forth unbidden as she clamped her thighs on her hand to hold it in place. Shuddering, the cry changed to laughter as the pleasure became as like a tickle deep within her, ecstatic, inescapable.

Holy crap, Saoirse, you can make me orgasm like no-one else has even when you're not here. She laughed again, teasing her over sensitive sex slightly as she released her thighs and slowly withdrew the hand from her pants. Feeling better at having relieved the tension, she stood slowly, legs slightly weak still from the force of her pleasure, sighed in satisfaction and took herself to the bathroom.


Tuesday lunch time found Rachael distractedly eating her small lunch of fruit, nuts and a piece of cheese in her office at the museum. She 'd spent much of the morning in a meeting with the museum director while he shared the news of a new and exciting fossil site the museum had been invited to investigate on one of the Shetland islands. It meant a budget boost, researchers being sent to the site, a possibly very substantial influx of data and fossils to be studied, catalogued, and stored.

It was good news but it left Rachael with a lot of things to sort out for her department and likely numerous trips to the site herself, being the senior curator for mammalian fossils. Given the new and exciting adventure she'd just embarked on with Saoirse, the prospect of time away didn't overly thrill her in spite of her love of her work. She'd also need to take on at least one new research assistant to help with the increased workload and interviewing was something she did not enjoy at all. If I could get the director to agree to let Saoirse sit in on the interviews that would make me feel a lot better... The wise and observant former psychiatrist's presence would certainly minimise her anxiety about being fooled by the regular interview bullshit.

Her mobile rang, pulling her out of her distraction. Voice call.... Lorna. Well, well.

"Lorna, hi. Lovely to hear from you. How are you?" It genuinely was lovely that she'd called directly, not just going through Saoirse.

"I'm good, thank you. Though apparently not as good as you and a certain red haired someone... Congratulations, I am genuinely over the moon for you both." She meant every word of it too, the more so because she personally stood to benefit from their relationship.

"Thank you, I'm so happy I could burst. I almost made such a mess of it and I really have to thank you for your part in how this turned out. I know we've done the apology already but I am sorry and so grateful for your patience and understanding." Rachael was fond of Lorna too; she'd been such a good date and her understanding nature really was extraordinary.

"You really are welcome, Rachael. You and Saoirse have become important to me, too and it pleases me to know I played a part in you getting together. You and I both know how special Saoirse is and I know how much she loves you. It's just magical, I love it. I always was the hopeless romantic..." She went silent for a moment, losing her thread. "I'm sorry to bother you at work anyway. Do you have a few minutes?"

Rachael sighed. "To be honest, I'd be glad to chat. You've distracted me from my distraction."

"Oh? What's up? Get it off your chest if you need to."

She considered the offer, remembering how interested Lorna had been in her work at the museum on one of their dates. She'd seemed remarkably knowledgeable as well as curious and it was one of the things that had impressed her about the Scottish girl. "Well, I spent most of the morning in a meeting with the Museum Director discussing our plans to start investigating a fossil site recently discovered on one of the Shetlands. Early Miocene we think, so maybe 15 million years old or more. Its big news and its created a lot of excitement here as you can imagine." She paused and ate a few nuts.

"Wow, that is exciting. So given that it's quite literally your department, it's dumped a lot on your desk I'm guessing?" Lorna interest and enthusiasm was quite genuine.

"In a word, yes. Not to mention the prospect of multiple trips out to the site. Don't get me wrong, I love my work but the timing is less than ideal given the recent changes to my personal life." She laughed lightly.

"I know what you mean but Saoirse isn't going anywhere. I would say you are stuck with her now." She giggled sweetly. "I'll look after her while you're away."

Rachael's laughter burst out at that. "Yes I imagine the sisterly bond will be quite the comfort." She tested herself for jealousy and found none. It seemed she'd now accepted the connection between the two of them.

Lorna's giggle joined Rachael's laughter as she realised they were indeed on the same page. "As far as the site and extra work, I guess your department will be hiring?"

"Sadly yes. I have a good team here but with so much to do out there, I'll need at least one extra researcher/assistant here to deal with the load. I hate interviewing, too. I was just wondering if the director would allow Saoirse into the interviews to help me when you phoned. She's so amazing at spotting little things, she's like a female Sherlock Holmes at times." She sighed deeply, thinking about the interviews and partly, wishing she could have a few minutes comfort from her lover.

"You could hire me. I realise you'd likely have to advertise the job for legal reasons but it would suit me down to the ground." Lorna didn't see any point in being shy about it; this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.

"You? I mean I know you're interested and your background knowledge seems good but... I mean, are you serious? What experience do you have?" She was a little taken aback by the suggestion but it seemed genuine.

"In museum research, none but I have a Natural History degree and BTEC level 3 in IT. Would that be good enough?" Lorna's heart was pounding at the prospect but would Rachael go for it?

"Really? Amazing... That would quite literally tick the right boxes. Why the hell are you working at a dog's boarding kennel?" Rachael was stunned.

"Well, there was nothing on offer when I first graduated and I needed a job. Uni debt is huge, the money was pretty good and I'm good with dogs, so... I did the IT course about 5 years ago just to add another string to my bow but no opportunities have ever seemed to come along. You just end up stuck in what you're doing. I guess it's that way for a lot of graduates."

"What a waste. Well, dear, consider yourself short listed. You're right, we'll advertise the position anyway but I'm going to run this past the director straight after this call and tell him I have the perfect person already. Send your CV to the museum, care of Rachael Sarafian, I'll do the rest. Then we can arrange a day for you to come down and have a look round and whatnot." She hoped the relief and excitement was evident in her voice. This solved a big problem straight away and given Saoirse's regard for Lorna, she had no doubt this would be a good move for them both.

Lorna squealed down the phone in response. "Oh my god, Rachael, thank you so much. Ahh, this is so exciting..! I've waited for an opportunity like this for the last 10 years. Thank you, you won't be disappointed, I promise you."

Rachael laughed at the enthusiasm. Yes, this was supposed to happen. "You are most welcome. Thank you for being the perfect candidate, you've saved me a lot of time and a headache." She remembered Lorna had wanted to chat about something now one of her problems had been solved so quickly. "So, now you've solved one of my problems, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"Ooh, I'm so excited... About that as well. What an extraordinary time this is. Anyway, yes, it was about what Saoirse and I talked about last night. Specifically, about the three of us getting together as it were..?"

"Ohhhh, of course." Rachael felt herself blushing furiously even though she was alone in the office. "Well...?"

"Do the two of you want to come over to mine tonight? You can stay over if you want. Come for dinner maybe? I'll cook and we can make a night of it?" Her voice shook a little, a mixture of anticipation and nervousness.

"I think I speak for both of us when I say we'd love to. We'll come for dinner if you're sure that's ok? Not sure about staying over on a school night but I can try and arrange something for Liam. The rest will be up to Saoirse so we'll decide later." Rachael kept her voice as calm as she could but inside, she wanted to scream with the sheer thrill of the idea.

"It's a date. I'll aim for dinner at 7:30ish so come when you're ready." She was about ready to explode, she felt. "Thank you, Rachael, thank you so, so much. Ok, lunch time is over so better go. Good luck with the rest of your day and I'll see you both later. Mwah."

"Bye, Lorna and thank you too. Looking forward to tonight too... I'll leave that thought with you. See you later." She ended the call and slumped back in her chair, smiling broadly. What a day! In fact, what a two weeks. Amazing.

She picked up her desk phone and hit the speed dial for the director's office.

~

Rachael parked her white Fiesta ST outside Lorna's at just after 7pm and she and Saoirse looked at each other before getting out. She was nervous, excited, and aroused in equal measure, each sensation taking its turn to poke her with its own particular sense of anticipation.

"Are you ok, my love?" Saoirse asked with genuine concern. Rachael hadn't talked much during the drive over and that wasn't like her.

"Really, yes, I'm just deciding which emotion to lead with." She smiled, Saoirse's calm demeanour and affectionate gaze helping to quiet her resident butterfly collection. "If you're worrying whether I really want to do this, don't. It's entirely selfish, I didn't suggest it out of guilt or a desire to just please the two of you. But now we're here, it does feel like kind of a big deal."

"Ok then, just checking. I don't want you to feel you have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." The red head leaned over and kissed her briefly but warmly.

With that, they exited the car and walked hand in hand to the front door. Rachael had chosen to wear one of her long, button up summer dresses, this one a light coffee colour with matching platform sandals. Saoirse, as was her favoured look, was displaying a lot of leg with a very short skirt in black cotton and a plain royal blue tight fitting crop top, a pair of black running shoes adorned her feet instead of the more usual three inch heels. The front door buzzed as soon as they approached it and they both smiled at the camera realising Lorna was already watching them.

The Scot was waiting with the flat door open as they reached the top of the stairs, dressed in her customary style which, as with Saoirse, was a mini-skirted leggy display, with a tight crop top but fluffy sheepskin slippers in place of the usual stilettos. They engaged in a three way hug, holding each other tightly as heads met in the middle, prolonging it for several long moments, enjoying the closeness.

"It's so good to see the two of you together," said Lorna happily. "Thanks for coming here, too, this mean a lot to me. Dinner is just pasta with home-made veggie sauce. It's practically ready so come and sit down and I'll serve."

The atmosphere over dinner was relaxed, the balanced flow of humour and chat between the three of them clearly showing a natural chemistry.

"We're quite the trio, don't you think?" remarked Saoirse as they finished eating. She leaned back in her chair and stretched, pointing her toes, one sliding under Rachael's dress and up her leg. "It seems a well balanced social dynamic, which is often difficult between three people. Usually one person tries to take charge."

"I would," said Rachael casually as she trapped Saoirse's roving foot between her legs. "But I don't want to spoil the illusion."

Lorna laughed but said nothing as she cleared the table and began loading the dishwasher.

Saoirse glanced at her, raised her eyebrows and scoffed. "I know, right? Here she is outnumbered and thinks she's superior." She pushed her foot further between Rachael's legs. Our skin sliding over each other never gets old.

"You Celts, so aggressive." Rachael shook her head at them and rolled her eyes. "You two are equals, yes, because you're practically twins. But in our relationship, I am the elder hence assume seniority. I am also now Lorna's boss so she has no choice but to agree." She picked up her wine, raised the glass to them both and took a large drink. They'd decided to stay at Lorna's tonight, Liam having arranged to stay over at his friend Dave's.

The two red heads laughed heartily at Rachael's nonchalant superiority.

Saoirse picked up her own glass and raised it to Rachael. "You can almost pull that off when you've had a drink, my Lady." She blew a kiss and slowly withdrew her leg from between her lover's, still enjoying the feel of skin on skin.

"I don't want to be in charge," said Lorna, chuckling as she sat back down and picked up her own glass. "I'll happily watch you two fight it out though." She grinned at them and all three dissolved into laughter again. "Shall we move to the living room? It's more comfortable and I can put some music on."

They duly moved through to the spacious living room which, although sparsely furnished for its size, felt homely and comfortable. There was one three seat sofa and a recliner arm chair, finished in matching forest green canvas and a large dark stained wooden coffee table making up the majority of the furniture, with a TV corner unit and large oak bookcase comprising the rest. Lorna had turned the dimmable light down for evening mood lighting and the ambience was lovely.

Rachael sat herself in the arm chair and smiled cheekily at the two red heads, who sat one at each end of the sofa. "Beautiful bookends," she said softly, looking lovingly at them both in turn. "So anyway... I didn't want to talk business while we ate but it's mostly good news so may as well get it out of the way now."

"Mostly?" It was Lorna who spoke, part of her programmed expectation of disappointment kicking in. "You did joke that you're now my boss..?"

"That part is all good news. I spoke to the director right after talking to you and the he agreed that given the time concerns, I should just hire you and skip advertising the position at all. So, congratulations, you are now Curatorial Research Assistant for Mammalian Fossils. And before you ask, it's a permanent position, not a temporary contract."

Saoirse clapped as Lorna beamed and held up her hands with glee. "Thank you so much, Rachael. You won't regret it."

"So what little detail drags the news from 'perfect' down to 'mostly good'?" asked Saoirse, one eyebrow raised.

"I have to leave for the new site on Friday morning and I'll be away for a week or so, maybe two. It wouldn't be my first choice to leave now but they need me on site to help get set up. 'Time is of the essence' and all that...." She met both their eyes and took a large mouthful of wine. "So if it's possible, Lorna, I could do with you coming in for the day on Thursday so I can get you set up. I know you'll need to give notice at the kennels but if I don't know how long I'll be gone, I need a day now to bring you up to speed."

"Won't be a problem," the Scot said confidently. "I have most of my holiday days left so I can just use them now to cover my notice. I'll be there 9am Thursday, no worries."

"OK that's great and one less thing I need to worry about." She turned to Saoirse. "Do you think you could stay at my house while I'm away, gorgeous, and look after Liam? I know it's short notice..."

"You even have to ask? Gives me a chance to be the evil step-mother apart from anything else." She pulled her comic evil face. It was too cute to be actually evil but it did look funny.

Lorna turned on her TV and sound bar, and quickly chose an album to suit the mood. She settled on Katherine Priddy's The Eternal Rocks Beneath, then kicked off her slippers and put her feet up on the sofa, stretching her legs out towards Saoirse. Patting her legs, she beckoned for the Irish woman to lift her feet up, undid her running shoes and removed them, then entwined their bare legs. The Scot looked over at Rachael, who regarded the pair silently over the top of her glass.

"Are you ok Rachael?" she asked quietly.

"The sight of the two of you together practically takes my breath away," replied the dark haired woman, her voice low. "I'll be perfectly honest, I've been imagining watching you ever since seeing you together at Benvenuti. You're so beautiful, it's like looking at some kind of divine symmetry. I know you want each other and I'm fine with that now, so just pretend I'm not here." She smiled almost wantonly at them, her gaze flicking from one pair of blue eyes to the other.

"Knowing that you're watching will make it all the more delicious, my Genie." Saoirse used her most sultry voice, drawing simultaneous sighs of approval from both Rachael and Lorna. She stood lithely, reached for her Scottish twin's hands and pulled her to her feet. They stepped together, arms slipping around each other's waists and fell immediately into a slow but passionate kiss.

Rachael flushed just watching them kiss, her arousal immediate and acute. Sitting back in the chair, she relaxed and sipped her wine, simply admiring the spectacle. They swayed slowly together to the soothing guitar melodies, their kisses slow but deep, both with closed eyes, clearly lost now in mutual desire. With hands on each other's hips, each pushed the other's top up a little, exposing more of their milky skin, then pulled together again, soft flesh melding in their slow dance of bodies and tongues.

Rachael was mesmerised by their beautiful symmetry. Two graceful red haired angels in perfect harmony. Her sex pulsed with desire and she could feel the wetness distinctly but resisted the urge to touch herself yet, wanting to draw out the pleasure of simply watching their desire for each other build. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs, acknowledging the need for some pressure without moving too fast.

The speed of their kisses was increasing, passion taking hold and urging them on. They released their arms from each other's waists and Saoirse slid her thigh slowly between Lorna's. Two long, slender legs snaked around each other and Rachael allowed the skirt of her dress to fall open, stroking her own inner in time with them. Now held together by their legs, the two red heads pushed up each other's tops, raising their arms until they met at the top, then removed the skimpy garments and dropped them to the floor as a tangle of soft cotton. Neither wore a bra and with naked breasts now exposed, they regarded each other lustfully for a moment before pulling their bodies back together.