Table for four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael noted their remarkable similarities again, their breasts almost equal in size and height and as they collided once more, she couldn't stifle a small moan watching the soft flesh press and mould to each other. They resumed their deep but now slightly faster kiss, hands caressing each other's skin, up their backs and down their arms. Her own impatience to see more of their exquisite flesh leant her bravery in her voyeuristic journey and she stood, walking quietly over to the still slowly dancing pair.

"Just ignore me," she whispered from close beside them.

They both opened their eyes and glanced at her. She could see the smile in both pairs of gleaming sapphire eyes but they continued kissing deeply and their lids closed again after a moment. Rachael slowly, carefully undid the zip at the back of Saoirse's skirt and began to edge it down over her hips. They released their entwined legs to allow her to pull the skirt all the way down and Saoirse stepped out of it without breaking the rhythm of the kiss. Rachael repeated the same with Lorna's skirt and stood back to take in the sight of them, now practically naked save their lacy, quite skimpy pants.

Lorna slid her thigh between Saoirse's, once more entwining their legs but they stopped kissing for a moment and held each other's eyes. The kids were heavy with lust, their breathing rapid, almost panting with each breath. Long, gentle fingers still caressed each other, and Saoirse drew her fingers up from their joined hips, their pressed tummies, gently up further to their melded breasts. A tiny moan escaped Lorna's lips at the touch and she put her arms around Saoirse's waist again, pulling them more firmly together.

"Shall we?" The Scottish girl breathed the words into Saoirse's parted lips.

They released each other and walked hand in hand from the living room. Rachael turned, still mesmerised by the pair, unbuttoning her dress and letting it fall to the floor as she followed them.

Reaching the bed, the red haired twins stopped and stepped together again, this time gently pushing each other's pants down over their hips and allowing them to fall to the floor. Now completely naked, Saoirse grabbed Lorna suddenly around the waist and turned, throwing herself backwards onto the bed. Lorna squealed with delight as they landed, the Scot on top still firmly clamped to her Irish sister.

They resumed kissing with equal passion but now with far more urgency than before. Rolling to the side, Saoirse pulled Lorna with her and they scissored their thighs together again. Arms wrapped around each other, vital desire taking hold, they pulled hard and ground together, each thigh seeking the hot, deliciously wet sex of the other.

Rachael removed her underwear, the overwhelming lust of the two red heads carrying her with it. She sat on the stool in front of the dressing table and began to gently tease her own sex as she watched her lover and near identical sister. They were both moaning now within their kiss, the grind of their hips clearly increasing in urgency. Suddenly and with seeming telepathic synchronicity, Lorna rolled on her back again, pulling Saoirse on top. They stopped kissing and the Irish woman pushed up and away from her, as they repositioned their legs to move their swollen sexes directly together. Their hands reached for each other, fingers interlocked as they pushed one last time to carefully press their impatient hungry clitorises hard together. Sapphire eyes met, lost in their lust and the moment of blissful shared ecstasy crashed down upon them.

Rachael's teasing of her own clitoris had become harder and faster as she watched them reposition themselves. She was hot and wet and teetered on the brink. As she saw their eyes open to share the moment, she allowed herself release and pressed hard to join their moment with her own orgasm. It shook her more than she expected and she cried out, unable to take her eyes off the divine union before her. Collapsing back in the chair as her body shook, she began to laugh lightly, overwhelmed with the sheer delight of the spectacle and the strength of her own climax.

She focused again on the pair. Saoirse was lying on top of Lorna again, their shining bodies melded once more, legs entwined. They kissed deeply for several moments then turned their heads toward Rachael. Cheek to cheek, two pairs of joyful, hypnotic sapphire eyes regarded her, seeming almost to glow in the dimly lit room. They both smiled a tired but deliriously happy smile. In that moment, flushed from their unbridled passion, the two of them looked identical, the sight leaving Rachael once more in breathless rapture.

"Divine symmetry," she said barely above a whisper. "That was magical."

Saoirse reached out her hand toward her lover and she stood somewhat shakily, moving to the bed. The Irish woman rolled to the side and off the Scot and they both shuffled a little apart to make a gap between them just big enough for Rachael to fit in. Lowering her body, Rachael slid slowly across Lorna and kissed her lingeringly as she passed, feeling her tummy and breasts slide over the Scottish girl, who was still glistening with combined perspiration. She turned from Lorna's lips straight into Saoirse's and kissed her lover deeply, feeling the Scottish girl's arms slide around her waist.

Saoirse pulled her off Lorna and over onto her back between the two of them. Each sliding a leg across hers, they cuddled in and enveloped her from either side, kissing her simultaneously, two tongues wrestling to reach into her eager mouth. The exquisite sensation of being now entwined with both of them was overwhelming and Rachael felt her arousal beginning to build again. As if reading her mind, she felt them both slide one hand down to her waiting sex.

In perfect synchronicity, two fingers danced around her clitoris, first one, then the other, one reaching down to probe her depths, one sliding over her once more impatient and swollen button. It took no more than a few seconds before she tried to arch her back, to seek firmer contact... to grab at the waiting climax. She couldn't move, pressed firmly down by the heavenly bodies on either side and as she was about to beg for the final moment, the two fingers met upon her with intimate pressure. As if lava had erupted from deep within, her loins were afire with the exquisite pleasure of her second orgasm and she shook uncontrollably, only held in place by the divine bodies pressed in upon her.

The two read heads looked down on her ecstatic face, the blue eyes full of love and satisfaction. Overwhelmed by the beauty and pleasure of the whole experience, Rachael couldn't hold back the tears.

"I love you both so much. That was so beautiful, so special, I don't even have the words for it. Thank you, both of you." She sobbed happily as they looked at each other, exchanged a brief but passionate kiss and settled their heads on Rachael's shoulders.

"My Love seems pleased with us, Sister," breathed Saoirse as she snuggled against Rachael.

"Did we make her wish come true?" Lorna whispered, settling herself in their three way clinch.

Rachael laughed through her happy tears. "You know you did,. It was wonderful. You are so beautiful together, even more so than I dared imagine. Look after each other while I'm away, won't you? There's no trace of jealousy left in me after that and it will make me happy to think of the two of you together."

Saoirse laughed, warm and affectionate. "As my Lady wishes, of course."

All three laughed together now, their bond assured, each content, as they relaxed and wandered slowly into dream.


Wednesday, the day after their night at Lorna's seemed to float by for each of the three women as they went about their daily routines. Rachael had the hardest time remembering what it was she wanted people to do and repeated instructions several times to her bemused staff. Lorna spent the day walking the dogs at the kennel, letting her mind run over and over how happy she was that Rachael and Saoirse had 'adopted' her now they were secure in their own relationship. She still had faith in Saoirse's plans but for now, she was deeply satisfied.

Saoirse possibly had the hardest day. For a teacher and former psychiatrist, she was having a hard time tiptoeing around her thoughts ensuring no Freudian slips were forthcoming in her lessons. Between lessons and during her morning break, she couldn't stop her mind drifting back to the sensations of the previous night. Her love for Rachael continued to grow with each passing day and the night at Lorna's had showed how much her lover had relinquished the tight hold she'd kept on her emotions and desires for so long.

This incestuous/narcissistic sister bond with Lorna was also extraordinary. It deserved better than her analytical description but she had no other words to explain it. It was something beautiful and inexplicable and she felt incredibly fortunate that Rachael understood and accepted it; if she had to explain it to someone else, she was pretty sure she'd fail.

When lunchtime finally rolled around, she felt mentally exhausted and, as was fairly common, chose to eat her lunch alone in her classroom. Two bites into her sandwich, there was a gentle tap on the door.

"Enter!" she barked, somewhat tersely.

Felicity Porter's lovely but slightly concerned visage appeared around the edge of the door. "Sorry to disturb you, Saoirse. I wondered if I might join you?"

Saoirse was relieved. "Felicity, darling, you're about the only person I'd be happy to entertain right now. Come in, we'll sit in the comfy chairs." She picked up her lunch and walked to the small teacher's room.

As Felicity entered the tiny room, Saoirse noticed an obvious change from last time they'd spoken. Dressed in a short sleeved blouse in plum silk and black figure hugging cotton skirt that ended a good three or four inches above her knee, kitten heeled black suede pumps on her feet, the usually reserved and camouflaged Miss Porter looked stunning.

"Felicity, you look gorgeous!" exclaimed Saoirse, impressed as she let her eyes rove over the made-over history teacher.

"You like it? I decided to take your advice literally," she said happily as she sat, crossing her legs and allowing her bare ankle to graze Saoirse's.

The red haired teacher met her eye, smiling. "I surely do." Now outlined by the fitted skirt, the curve of Felicities figure was plain to see.

Slender well toned arms raised in mock showmanship, the pixie faced teacher cocked her head coyly. The legs, now clearly displayed as her skirt rode up slightly when she'd crossed them, were just as gorgeous as she'd guessed. She even wore a small amount of obvious makeup; very subtle eye liner, a little shadowing on the upper lid and a pale lip gloss to enhance her shapely lips. Saoirse was impressed.

"I thought a lot about those few words after we spoke on Monday. If I want anything like what you have with Rachael, I need to stop hiding. I was, too, quite deliberately. I've never had a happy relationship so it became habit to just hide behind shapeless clothes and anonymity. 'Oh, Felicity Porter? Yes, she 's nice.' That wasn't going to get me anywhere though, was it?" She laughed somewhat sardonically, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, Miss Porter, the difference is remarkable. You're going to turn heads, that's for sure. I'll bet your classes today have been quieter than usual..?"

"Oddly enough, yes." They laughed together. "Anyway, I was thinking... To bolster my new found confidence, I was wondering if you and Rachael might like to come out with me somewhere on Saturday night? You know, get a few drinks, maybe a dance, just have some fun. It's been so long since I did anything like that... To be honest, I was hoping I could share some of your charm and wit to carry me through."

"I'd love to but Rachael's away for a week or two starting tomorrow. So if you're happy with just little old me?" Saoirse smiled a winning smile, one she felt equally on the inside.

"No offence to Rachael but it's you I was after anyway." Felicity paused. "That came out wrong. I mean I invited you both so she didn't get the wrong idea but just you is exactly what I need."

Saoirse pressed her ankle a little firmer against the pixie faced teacher's and winked. "Then I am at your service, Miss Porter." She regarded the new improved Felicity again. She really is quite stunning now she's not hiding.

Felicity looked grateful and relieved. She glanced down at their touching ankles, pressed a little more firmly herself enjoying the sensation. She looked back to the sapphire eyes, always so bright, so mesmerising. You are quite simply the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. "Thank you, I'll look forward to it.. it'll be less scary with you there I think. I'll let you finish your lunch in peace, anyway. We can talk tomorrow or Friday about times and places." She stood, Saoirse following suit.

"You're quite welcome. It'll be fun, you wait and see." She opened her arms and Felicity stepped into the hug without hesitation, pressing herself firmly against the red head.

"Thank you," she said quietly before releasing the hug and walking briskly from the classroom, heels clicking.

Saoirse watched her leave, comparing the sight to the Felicity she spoke to on Monday and shook her head, smiling at the difference. This will be so much fun. She sat and picked up her sandwich, chuckling quietly to herself.


The phone on the bedside table awoke with a buzz, its insistent chiming inspiring no reaction for the first few seconds. A hand appeared and fumbled for the right bit to press to shut it up but failed, instead sending the still trilling device tumbling to the floor.

"Feck off, you fecking thing," came the grumbling voice in a distinctive soft Brogue, the voice shortly followed by a dishevelled head of burnished copper hair and barely open sapphire eyes. Saoirse reached over the edge of the bed and swiped the phone to silence then rolled on her back and groaned. "Why the hell did I set an alarm for today, it's Saturday for feck's sake!"

"I suspect you'd set it two weeks ago and just haven't turned it off yet," came the reply from the body next to her as a second head of unkempt hair, identical in colour to the first, emerged from beneath the bed covers.

"Who're you, my PA?" Saoirse rolled over to face Lorna, who kissed her wetly by way of response.

"Technically Rachael's but she did say to look after you while she was away." She giggled as Saoirse rolled on top of her, not stifling the thrill as their naked bodies entwined. They kissed deeply and with abandon, their faux twincest as exciting each time as the first.

They were in Rachael's bed but had the house to themselves, Liam having gone to stay at his mate Dave's for the weekend. Saoirse had told him he didn't need to but they had a weekend of gaming planned, apparently and he was capitalising on his Mum being away so she couldn't disapprove. Not wanting to waste the night, she'd asked Lorna if she wanted to come and stay, then drove over to pick her up when she'd agreed without reservation.

They'd spent the night remarkably reserved, sitting cuddled together watching horror movies with a few glasses of wine, simply enjoying the sisterly side of their relationship. After the second movie, they'd started kissing, quickly giving in to their more primal urges as their passion grew. Moving to the bedroom, they'd stripped each other, kissing and teasing with abandon, resulting in quite athletic sex for the next couple of hours.

Rachael had phoned at around 11pm to announce she'd arrived at the hotel in Aberdeen. The two red heads were literally in the throes of passion as the phone has rung.

"Hello, my love." Saoirse had answered breathlessly, still entangled in a hot, red haired knot. She'd turned up the Brogue. "I hope you're there safe because your timing is shite." Lorna hadn't even attempted to stifle her laughter.

"Sorry, gorgeous. You know how I love being inappropriate. Yes, just arrived at the hotel, ferry in the morning." She'd paused, laughing lightly. "Give my love to Lorna."

"I was doing just that before you interrupted me. It's such a chore carrying you two, honestly." The laughter and acceptance from both her lover and her Scottish twin had been heart warming.

Now, just lying naked with her adorable twin, her lover content to let them enjoy each other, she couldn't be happier.

"Where are you taking Miss Porter tonight then?" asked Lorna between kisses.

Saoirse stopped playing and regarded her. "There's a band playing at the White Hart, thought that might make a fun night out of it. Live music is a good mood catalyst usually."

"Good plan." She nodded approval. "Well, I'm going to go shopping in town and we can meet for dinner maybe?"

"Come back here when you're done. You should stay tonight as well." Saoirse squeezed Lorna's thigh with her own.

"Ow! Ok, ok, I'll stay. I was going to anyway, it makes things easier. You don't have to torture me." Similar as they were, she knew Saoirse was the stronger.

"Don't I now?" She smiled a wicked smile. "OK, ten more minutes and we'll get up."

Lorna said nothing, just pulled their mouths together again, eyes closed.

~

Felicity arrived at the White Hart at just after 8pm and although the band hadn't yet started, it was already getting quite busy. Having been wrestling with her nerves for most of the day while dithering on what she'd wear, she now felt remarkably calm and was happy with her chosen outfit. With uncharacteristic daring, thanks to Saoirse's inspirational confidence, she'd chosen a very short, tight fitting cotton summer dress in a cream floral design, short sleeves, round neck and mid thigh length skirt. She'd even bought new shoes to suit it, going with ivory leather t-bar stilettos, shocked at herself for adopting such a sexy look.

The Felicity Porter she'd seen in the mirror before leaving home was a far cry from the one she'd seen in the same mirror every day for the last eight or more years but she couldn't deny she liked the change. With dark eyeliner, a little brown shadow and a deep red lipstick, only her short but cute pixie hair style marked her out as Miss Porter.

Pausing as she came through the door, she squared her shoulders and headed for the bar. Gratefully she saw Saoirse already standing there, apparently waiting to be served, her red hair glowing under the bar lights, the expected short skirt showing the familiar and spectacular legs across the semi-crowded room. She gathered her confidence and approached the bar.

"Hi, sorry I'm a little late," she started apologetically. "It's so long since I dressed up I almost didn't recognise myself."

Saoirse turned her head, the blue eyes surveying her from head to toe and back again. She smiled then turned back to the bar as her drink arrived. After paying the barman, she took a sip and turned back to Felicity.

"So, do you come here often?" Felicity had to raise her voice a little, the noise level already increasing as more people arrived in anticipation of the live music. She meant it as humour, trying to maintain confidence since so far, Saoirse hadn't said a word.

"Actually no, I've never set foot in here before tonight," said Saoirse, the blue eyes giving the room a once over.

Felicity hardly caught what she'd said and leaned toward her.

"Felicity!" a voice called from behind her. "Over here!"

Her heart sank a little; she'd been hoping not to bump into anyone she knew, wanting tonight to be unhampered by her everyday life. She was looking forward to a new beginning and starting tonight with having to explain why she was suddenly wearing short dresses and heels didn't sit well. Scanning the far side of the room for the owner of the voice, she saw a hand waving, focused on the owner of the hand.... and froze.