Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few seconds to let the sight sink in.

'My princess', I thought. 'Mine'.

I let my hands explore her where she longed, teasing her as I kissed her mouth. With each passing second, I could feel her getting wetter with my touch. She wanted me and I knew it. I could sense it in her racing heart, her dilated pupils, her heavy breathing- all said the same thing- her body and soul ached for me. I was her only source to salvation. Or something like that.

I kissed her where my fingers had just been, tasting her, my tongue moving in carefully crafted circles, while I was teething her desperately.

In the middle of the madness, I heard her come close to my ears and say, 'I don't want to be just another girl you do this to, every other night'

'Okay, wow', I thought to myself. She is blunt. I liked it. I shouldn't have but I still did.

I was never good at the whole dating thing, even less so with women. I wondered if I should be really honest and tell her the truth. She said she was kinky but I wasn't really ready for 'more'. I didn't feel very worthy of that 'more'. Loose translation- love wasn't for me. I understood profoundly why someone would want to have sex with me. I know I'm attractive. I know people are drawn to me. But love, no, love was for nice people. I am definitely not nice. Sex and power, those suited me. I couldn't picture myself buying someone flowers for the sake of it. In some ways I was extremely confident with power, in other ways, terrified of the consequences of having gauged people incorrectly. Terrified of getting hurt again.

I didn't stop looking at her as I made up my mind. I ran a hand through her hair and then cupped her face in my hand.

'You're anything but 'some girl' I want to fuck. You make me feels things.' I pulled her towards me to steal a kiss and she giggled.

'I've thought about how lovely your hair feels in my fingers.' I gripped it slightly, adding tension to her scalp but not pulling, not yet.

'I've thought about your body naked in my bed the second my laid my eyes on you', I whispered in her ear. A breath escaped her and she bit her lip. She looked so sweet when she was needy. I wanted to hold her everywhere, squeeze the her soft flesh and hold her against me so I can trap her in my grip. Never let her go.

Her body felt handcrafted for me.

I bit her lobe and even softer, I murmured 'I've thought about strangling that pretty neck of yours too.' At that, she let out a desperate whimper that broke something in me.

I threw her to the bed and spread her thighs, noticing the cute mess she had started to make of herself. Her hands were still firmly in place where I'd left them. My fingers gently teased the wet, sweet little cunt in front of me and she shivered, her whole body trembling. I tried to postpone my hedonistic gratification and venture elsewhere on her body only to find the same soft slopes and curves, the same maddening skin. I gripped her waist and traced my tongue over her tummy, holding her in place when she squirmed. I licked around her cute belly button but couldn't help but give in as her pussy drew my tongue towards it like a magnet. I made her beg for it with her body, my mouth never quite giving her the contact she craved, only leaving her with the trace of my breath or the dissatisfaction of fleeting pressure. I loved driving her crazy as she had driven me mad on the fucking streets. In the middle of fucking nowhere.

I reached for the flogger I had kept in handy, just in case I needed it.

I hit her thighs and her legs spread apart in reflex. I then struck her belly and I moved upwards to her breasts. Her lower body moved in excitement, while her top half struggled, immobile. Then I flogged her breasts, targeting her nipples, and she cried in pleasure. I could feel jolts of current running through her body, that ended in her pussy. She began to rub her legs together, trying to protect herself from this torture, her body itching for me. She immediately spread her legs wide apart, inviting me to fuck her.

She was adorable when she wriggled underneath me, too shy to vocalise what I knew she wanted.

'Get up and take out my harness from the drawer', I said. While she obeyed diligently, I tired to choose a cock. So many sizes and colors and I wanted to use them all on her. Beck deserved all the pleasure in the world.

I made her put the harness on me, loving the idea of her preparing me to fuck her, getting the dildo ready that was going to rearrange her insides. I could hear her breathing heavy with need as she fastened everything in place, her delicate fingers fixing and strapping as efficiently as she could.

She straddled me now and the sweet smell of her desperation wafted towards me. A little breath escaped her parted lips as she sunk down onto me and I held her close. Her hips were already rocking on me, begging for that friction, desperate for the satisfaction of me plunging in and out of her tightness. Little squeaks and moans escaped her in breathy gasps - I knew she couldn't get herself off like this but I laid back and enjoyed the show of her straddling me, her tits bouncing wildly as she rode me.

Finally she admitted defeat. Not directly but by laying over me while I was still inside her, and kissing my neck and collar bones, touching my nipples. I loved that she got more frantic the longer I waited. But, I was done waiting too though. With a hand at the small of her back, I flipped her over onto her back while managing to stay inside of her. She went boneless and her resignation to her fate ignited a sadistic fire in me.

She looked like a doll, too beautiful, and all mine to play with.

I didn't even have to pin her down, she was just splayed open for me to take. And so I took her. I fucked her hard and deep, relished the cries that came from deep inside her groin, but escaped through her lips. I could feel her wetness dripping down me and onto my thighs. I gripped her waist tightly, holding her in place as I dove in and out of her, over and over again. A part of me adored the role of the compliant little girl she was playing, but her words kept ringing in my ears...'not some girl you fuck'.

No, she was definitely more. So much more.

I sucked a thumb to get it slick and quickly found her greedy, little clit. It made me chuckle to have her almost jump off me when I made contact with her down there. I closed my other hand around her throat and began to squeeze.

'Tell me what you want.'

She whined and it sent jolts through me.

'Tell me!'

She moaned loudly as I thrust into her deep enough to reach her stomach, hitting her g-spot.

'I want to cum!', she screamed.

'Be more specific, baby.'

Forcing her through her vulnerability to say filthy things got me off even more. I squeezed her throat even harder.

'I want you to ruin me.'

'I want you to ruin me, what?'

'I want you to destroy me, mistress.'

'Oh I will, babe.. I will.'

I smiled, watching her obey my command.

'I could do this all day', I thought to myself.

Her head was thrown back in pleasure as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her nails were digging into my skin.

She didn't even struggle as I continued to choke her. She tried to gasp for air, keeping her body from collapsing. Her eyes teared up, but she looked at me defiantly, eyes stoic. Then, she licked her lips to tease me.

I tried to focus on fucking her thoroughly and rubbing her clit, until I could feel her shaking beneath me.

'Are you going to fucking cum for me like a good girl?'

She nodded, eyes closed with lids fluttering.

'Good. Cum for me then.'

I released her neck and as she inhaled. I struck her, hard, as she gagged on my fingers I thrust in her mouth.

My hand twitched with the impact and she let a long, loud shriek of pleasure as I fucked her through it. Her reaction tempted me to do it again but I restrained myself. She came then, hard and long, sweaty and flushed but still picturesque. I stroked her hair as she came down from her climax.

I didn't waste time as I flipped her over again, her hands still tied back, and got her on her fours.

'Time to fuck like animals', I thought.

I let one finger slide in her asshole, as I used my other hand to hit her across her pussy, hard. She shrieked.

'Remember, use your words when it gets too much', I said.

I turned her face towards me to clench her mouth in my right palm and then gave her cheeks a tight squeeze, smearing some more lipstick across her dazed face. Her once perfectly made hair looked wilder than ever. I kissed her lips, tasting her desperation.

I moved away, only for a second, to find something that my girl was in dire need of.

Nipple clamps. Having secured them, I pulled on her nipples, softly but firmly, as they elongated and hardened under my touch.

I put on the clamps, securing them properly with my keen fingers.

She moaned in pain, not realising when the feeling morphed into pleasure.

She was panting, moaning, very close to crying.

I kissed her pretty face.

'You're beautiful, and this is the most magnificent you'll ever look', I said.

She just stared into my eyes, trying to fathom what came for her next.

I spanked her ass, as I thrust in a black butt plug into her bussy. No lube. I hoped it hurt.

I expected her to scream, but all she did was give out a loud moan. Then she turned around and spanked her own ass and smiled. She used her two hands to spread herself, revealing her pink insides. I drooled.

This is how I die, I thought. Her moans will be the death of me.

Beck will be the death of me.

She was so unpredictable, I failed miserably trying to read her. Every time I thought I have her figured out, she surprised me with a new, unsolvable mystery. Maybe we could spend our lifetime as a kinky pair of Sherlock and Watson. I had always felt, while reading Doyle's work, that those two definitely had something going on.

I fucked her this time, with my hands. I had to feel her insides pulse when she came for me.

As I wrecked her, torturing her with all four fingers, I held her close to me, breathing in her scent. It's a smell I knew I'd recognise from miles away-my favourite perfume, which I wanted to wear to work everyday.

I was drawn to her in a way I hadn't felt before. Something stronger than gravity made me want to sink into her. She was a supernova, engulfing me altogether. I didn't like feeling this way. But then I knew I loved it.

'Talk about conflicted, fucked up heads', I thought to myself. Again.

Fuck, I really should stop talking to myself.

My thoughts got interrupted when she came for me unexpectedly, faster than she did the last time. Her knees had given way and she collapsed on the bed, unable to move.

I saw her face, high on endorphins and hormones, and I knew I had to keep her.

I was going to make her mine.

12