Tablet Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," he said, walking towards her as she stepped back to keep her distance.

"No Black Orca," she said. "You must read the name."

"Call me Orus," he said. "Why can't we do it now?"

"Because you love your wife and you may die if we have sex. Now, read the damn name!"

Orus stopped. "Shadyss-Mikaellaïnalla."

*

"When do you want to go find your friends'" Lily said, cuddling with Mia after a splendid orgasm.

"The best way to find Mr. Valsheen is to stay in this house," Mia said, petting Lily's head tenderly.

"Okay then," Lily said with a smile. "Let's stay here until he comes back."

Days turned into weeks and then into months. They couldn't have enough of each other and they made a nice couple. Lily slept all day every day while Mia fetched a load of food and ingredients to prepare copious meals for her new friend. Lily woke up to a feast for breakfast every morning and they'd spend most nights playing games in the house, games that ended with various forms of sexual pleasure. They couldn't get enough of each other and they managed to find pleasure in simple games like hide and seek, but Lily also liked to listen to Mia's every story, and Mia had a lot of stories to tell.

They both saw very well in the dark. Without lights in the empty house and a fence around it far enough no one heard their cries of joy and laughter, it was their home. Mia knew this wouldn't last forever, but she was determined to enjoy it while it lasted. She kept the house clean and she even had enough time to fix everything they took apart for the gold, replacing it all with a thick gold colored paint instead.

She had just finished fixing a vase Lily had toppled by accident when the door opened.

Mia turned to face the door, crouched as usual, tail flicking and a charming smile on her feline face as Valsheen walked in. Her face brightened even more, and her tail began flailing.

"Mia? What are you doing here?" he said, frozen on his feet.

"Mia was waiting for Mr. Valsheen to come back," she said, holding back from jumping into his arms although she didn't know why she wanted to do that.

"Are you going to kill me?" he said, grinding his throat.

"No, Mia will not kill Mr. Valsheen. Mia wants answers."

He exhaled deeply. "Oh, thank God," he said. "It'll be my pleasure to answer all your questions, but if you don't mind me asking; where's your Master?"

"Mia has no Master now," she said. "Mia has a Mistress, but Mia is free to do anything Mia wants."

"This is great," Valsheen said. "I'm glad you found someone who treats you well. Did I treat you well Mia?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Mia was very happy to have Mr. Valsheen for Master, even if it did not last long."

"Would you mind telling me what answers you seek while I settle in?"

"Mia can help!"

"Excellent then, I have a bunch of luggage in the cart. Would you mind fetching it?"

Mia turned invisible as she hurried outside - her latest habit, and she grabbed some of the luggage. She'd carry all of them with her telekinesis if she could, but she had depleted her energy gradually to please her mistress in various ways and had been relying on her non-energy dependent abilities for several weeks already.

"You'll always amaze me," he said as she followed him upstairs. "So, what answers are you seeking?"

Valsheen was heading for the biggest room where Lily was sleeping.

"First," she said, opening another room's door. "Mia wants Mr. Valsheen to use this room instead."

"Why?" he asked, stopping in front of the door with his hand on the handle.

"Mistress Lily is sleeping in that room."

"You know this is my room, right?"

"Mia and Mistress Lily live here now. This is Mr. Valsheen room now," she said, putting the luggage in that other room before running back outside to fetch the rest of it.

Valsheen chuckled as she ran back into the room with more luggage. "All right then," he said. "If this means we can stay friends, I'll use that room."

He grabbed one of the luggage and pulled a set of clothes out. "What answers do you seek Mia, he said as he started to undress.

"Mia wants to know if Mr. Salks died."

"I'm afraid he did not."

Mia meowed low. "Why was Mia killed before Mia could finish torturing Mr. Salks?"

"I was snatched away by a very powerful creature," he said, putting on the new set of clothes. "She flew me to the market and high up into the sky at great speed, far out of range. I'm sorry."

Mia looked down and sighed deeply. "Where is Mr. Salks now?"

"He sold everything and fled to Praxion. But I'm afraid he owns another Tablet. One with Shadyss in it."

Mia stared at him in shock for a moment, rising to stand straight and unable to hold her thoughts for herself. "Shadyss is prisoner in a Tablet too? How's this possible? Who could do this to her? And why? The two of us stuck in those Tablets, it must be Shaella." She slammed her fist in her hand. "She's punishing us for parting from her, this is the only explanation."

"Mia you're scaring me," Valsheen said, wrapping his arm around her hips.

She froze, staring into his eyes. Valsheen wasn't much taller than her when she was standing on her two legs.

"Your tone," he said. "Your speech... and you're standing."

"Mia is sorry," she said, sliding out of his arms as she crouched back at his feet. "Mia is in shock."

"Yeah, clearly." Valsheen said, chuckling. "So, all this cuteness is nothing but an act?"

"Mia is always acting to please people," she said. "Mia must find Mistress Shadyss."

"You can stop the act when you're with me then," he said.

"Mia cannot," she said. "Mia likes acting this way. It is more part of Mia than when Mia stands."

"Fair enough. How can I be of help?"

"Mia needs energy," she said. "Mia trust Mr. Valsheen. Mia needs to go back into the Tablet." She shivered to the thought. "Mia wants Mr. Valsheen to treat Mistress Lily well until tomorrow and then let Mistress Lily summon Mia back. Does Mr. Valsheen promise?"

"Yes, Mia, I promise," he said.

Mia nodded with a smile. "Mr. Valsheen can find the Tablet under the bed where Mistress Lily sleeps," she said.