Tabletops and Tablebottoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be good for me?" Gharol growls. His junior nods, unthinking moans flowing freely from his mouth. "Yeah? You want to be good? You're gonna wait till I cum. Think you can do that?" The younger orc bites his lip, his moans burning up in his throat. Gharol slaps Thusk across the torso; his pained howl fills the clearing. "I asked you a damn question, boy!"

"No, sir! I can't keep it in!" Thusk was panting, rubbing your chest, torso, your neck--hands wandering like he didn't know where to put them. Your body folded between two massive orcs using you as an object, you could feel your orgasm approach you as you succumbed fully to your situation. You were here for these enormous orcs' pleasure. Pinned against the dirt, you let instinct consume you whole.

Gharol was growling, riding your cock with more gusto; his sweat rolled off of his body and landed on yours. Thusk had folded full over you, pistoning his hips into your throat as he lowered himself onto Gharol's cock with his massive orc maw. You were trapped. You were in heaven.

"Good boy," growls the older orc. "Get me closer. We mark the human!" Your cock twitches inside Gharol's luxuriously hot asshole as he fills himself with you.

"Yes sir! Yes sir...." Thusk was practically sobbing, his mind and self-control mashed into paste. "Oh, sir--I can't take it anymore. I'm going to--" With a cry, he rips his cock from your abused throat. You boggle at the sight of him, his huge fist furiously jacking an orgasm out of himself.

The older orc was doing the same, expertly grinding your cock along his insides as he jacked himself off. "Such good whores," he growls. "Take our seed, human! Take our fucking seed!" With a deranged roar, he pushes himself over the edge--and so does Thusk.

Together, the two orcs achieve their shuddering orgasms, letting loose innumerable ropes of their thick, hot cum on your battered body. You stared in empty-headed, lustful amazement at the sight of their loads arcing in the air to land on you. Hot splashes decorated your body, mixing with your sweat. And they just kept cumming. You don't know just how much orc cum is covering your body, but you feel markedly stickier. Your orc captors kiss each other above you. Thusk is practically crying.

It was too much. With a few desperate thrusts, you thrust your hips up into Gharol. Your cock twitches in agonising orgasm, your ropes decorating the insides of the older orc. "Yes, yes," he was groaning, gyrating his hips. "Such a good pet. Cum inside my fucking hole." Thusk rubs your body, his hands smearing his and his senior's hot seed all across your torso.

You lie there, panting, the layers of cum cooling on your body. Gharol slips off your cock, and goes to the fire to poke at it, while Thusk sits back on his knees. With a rough piece of fabric, he wipes down your body--again, with surprising tenderness. Now that he had cum, he was less twitchy, less strained in his motions. He wipes your face with the fabric, laughing sheepishly that it had become soaked. To your surprise, he produces what looks like a bear tooth on a string from his pocket.

"A token," he says, a smile widening his tusked maw. "You're marked now." He slips it over your head, and the warm tooth nestles against your chest. Minutes later, as Thusk still fusses over you, Gharol approaches, hands on his hips. His heavy cock swings like a pendulum between his legs with his motion, and your eyes pinch at the ends. Is he...getting hard again? you wonder, your mind boggling.

"If you two are done preening each other," he says through a grunt; "I could use two mouths on my cock again." Your eyes seem to nearly pop out of your head. Gharol laughs with genuine mirth; a cackle bursting into the empty night. "Don't look so baffled, human. It's time for a second round."

12