Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Sounds lovely, but what if your mom shows up?'.

'She wont. I will tell her I'm having a friend up to the house and she won't come anywhere near the cabin.'

"I guess we could. Ok, why not?'.

"It's going to be super!" Jaime yelled as she skipped around in front of me.

During the week while sitting in my office, I couldn't help but think I was slowly sinking into quicksand with this Jaime thing. Yes, I loved being with her and yes, she made me feel young and alive again. But I can't stop thinking about what it would do to my cousin if she found out. Then I thought, maybe I should be the one to just tell her so she doesn't hear it from anyone else. It should be me who owns up to sleeping with her daughter and possibly having a long-term relationship with her.

I tried to envision what she would think. Let alone that I prefer females, but the female in question just happens to be her daughter. I kind of think its better to just tell her out right like pulling off a band aide.... fast and quick. The longer I hesitate the more painful it will be. Then I told myself, "what am I crazy?'. Do I really want her to know I'm gay? Won't it be a shock to her? Maybe it isn't such a good idea. I'm so torn over this situation so I just put it out of my mind.

The following weekend I picked up Jaime and we headed out to the lake house.

I purposely avoided calling my cousin during the week so not to have her want to get together on the same weekend I was having a rendezvous with her daughter.

Jaime located the spare key under the flowerpot and opened the door. It was a cute cabin facing the lake. I had heard about the lake house but never had the opportunity to visit there.

Throwing our bags down Jaime threw her arms around my waist and twirled me around telling me how happy she was that we were going to spend the weekend together. She was so giddy with just the thought of having me all to herself.

'What do you want to do?' I asked.

'Let's get changed and head down to the lake. It's a beautiful day!" she said.

Peeking into the master bedroom I looked at Jaime and said, "I don't think we should camp out in here..."

"Why not? It's the only room with the large bed. The other bedrooms have single beds".

"But I don't think we should be fooling around in the same bed your parents sleep in Jaime".

"It's ok. They will never know."

I gave her a disapproving look but dropped my bag in the master bedroom along side hers.

"Want to try it out?" Jaime said sitting on the bed and patting the comforter.

"Now? I thought you wanted to head down to the lake?"

"The lake isn't going anywhere...come on....let's get naked' she said as she ripped her t shirt off and then her bra.

I was starring at her beautiful breasts as she stood up and came over to me.

Grabbing my hands she began to kiss me with all the passion that had been building on the ride to the lake. I couldn't resist her as she got me so turned on just exposing herself to me with all the innocence of her youth.

Of course I melted as she began to unbutton my blouse and strip it from my shoulders. I felt the ache between my legs for her as she undressed me. Off came my bra as she made her way to my shorts, stripping them from me along with my panties. My skin started to tingle as the cool air hit my body and I immediately had the wanting to make love to this beautiful young girl.

"You are too much," I said as I stepped away from her kiss, kicking my shorts from my ankles. We flopped onto the bed and enjoyed each other for about an hour of so before I realized it would be getting dark soon.

'Ok. That's enough for now young lady! It's going to be dark soon, so we should head down to the lake before it does."

Jaime agreed as she pulled her bikini from her bag and put it on.

"You're not going swimming now are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not? It's still warm out and not dark yet."

"Ok...but I'm not going in if the water is cold".

"It's always cold. You will get use to it"

So we ventured down to the lake and I must say it was magnificent with such a great view. It really looked nice as the night fell and the moon beamed over the water.

After an invigorating swim we took showers and jumped into her parent's bed to snuggle. I was kind of uncomfortable at first, but got use to it. We both fell into a deep sleep until morning.

"JAIME!!!!', my cousin Sally exclaimed as she flung open the bedroom door and found us in her bed totally naked with our arms wrapped around each other.

"Oh MY GOD!", what are you doing here???", she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Then reality set in and she saw it was me who was in bed with her daughter. My worst nightmare had come true. I just knew it would sooner or later.

What could I do at that point? I couldn't deny that I was sleeping with Jaime.

"PLEASE GET OUT OF MY BED!!", she continued to yell as she slammed the bedroom door closed.

I jumped up and started arguing with Jaime,

"I thought you said you were going to tell her you were using the cabin this week and she wouldn't dare come near here".

"I guess I forgot to tell her!".

"Great! Just Great Jaime!"

I was beyond humiliated. I had to throw my clothes on and face my cousin and her husband and try to explain to them that it wasn't just a fling, but that I really cared about Jaime and we had been spending a lot of time together.

Opening the bedroom door I saw my cousin, Sally, sitting in one of the livingroom chairs with her head bowed in her hands. She jumped up as I entered the room.

"Let me explain". I began to say

"Explain what?? That you are carrying on with my daughter behind my back? Since when did you turn gay? Why didn't you tell me that you and Jaime had a thing for eachother? How long has this been going on, anyway?"

I have never seen my cousin so angry. Her husband, John went outside and didn't want to get involved with what was happening.

"Mom, relax. It's ok. Barb and I really care about eachother. We are so good together and we are happy."

"I can't even look at you right now Jaime! I am so angry!"

Looking over at me as I stood sheepishly in the corner with my head down,

" Why would you sleep with my daughter? You know how I feel about the gay thing Jaime! And now you chose to sleep with my cousin? Not to mention the fact that she is 30 years older than you are!!"

"I know Mom, but it doesn't matter how old she is. I love her".

" Sally, I was going to tell you as I knew you wouldn't approve and I didn't want you to hear it from anyone else. I really care about Jaime. We are good for eachother. I didn't know I was attracted to Jaime, but being with her just seemed so right for so many reasons." I tried to explain as sincerely as I could.

"What are you guys doing up here on a Sunday, anyway Mom".

"Well, excuse me for wanting to spend the day with my husband at MY lake house."

"We just wanted to spend some time together, that's all Mom. Please don't be angry"

"Too late for that Jaime. I don't think I can accept this. You need to find someone your own age, and not someone we are related to!"

"Mom, seriously, you are talking crazy. I don't want anyone who is my age. I like older women, and Barb is everything I want in a partner. Please try to accept this."

"Give me some time Jaime. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's such a shock."

"I know Mom. We will leave so you and Dad can spend the day here".

"No, that's ok. I want to go home anyway. My Sunday is completely ruined."

I just listened as they tried to hash it out and Jaime tried to convince her Mom that she and I were more than just a hook up. She tried to explain that we genuinely cared about eachother and wanted to continue to see one another.

"Come on John, let's go home." She told her husband who was on the front porch trying not to hear what was going on.

We just sat there looking at eachother as we heard the car pull away on the gravel driveway outside.

"I knew this was a bad idea", I said looking over at Jaime who sat cross-legged on the sofa staring out the window.

"And I knew that no matter who it is, mom just can't accept the fact that I am gay. She never has. She just pretends everything is ok and my preference in a sexual partner doesn't exist. Every time I have a 'girlfriend' and I bring her around mom she dismisses me as if it isn't important to her. I'm really tired of it. I can't force her to accept things the way they are, so I have given up trying. I don't even tell her when I have someone in my life, obviously she doesn't care."

Jaime was so disappointed in everything that had just happened. Tears fell from her eyes onto her cheeks and she wiped them away. I went over and sitting next to her, hugged her and told her that it was going to be ok.

"I wouldn't say she doesn't care. It's because she cares too much. She doesn't want to see you unhappy, yet her morals won't allow her to accept the reality of the situation,' I said as I hugged her tightly. I told her that I loved her and that somehow things would work out, I just know that they will.

Over the next few weeks neither Jaime, nor I heard from Sally. Jaime told me it was unlike Sally not to call and check in on her for so long. We guessed she was still upset and wasn't going to get over it anytime soon. I felt like I needed to try to make things right so I showed up on her doorstep one afternoon. I was going to try to 'apologize' for my actions, but stand firm about caring and wanting only the best for Jaime.

"What do you want? I don't have any other daughters for you to corrupt!', she said as she saw me standing there.

"Very funny. Can we talk?"

She left the door ajar and I followed her inside.

"Sally, I want to tell you how sorry I am that this has upset you so much."

"I just can't picture you two together like that! But I saw you...naked in my bed!"

I can't get the images out of my mind!", she yelled as she walked into the livingroom.

I closed the door behind me and followed her.

"Please let me try to explain how I feel about Jaime".

"At first I found her easy to talk to as she and I have both been hurt by former girlfriends."

My cousin looked up at me and said, "What? You mean you have dated other females before? How did I not know this about you?"

"I like to keep my private life, private. And when Jaime told me how against the gay thing you were, I didn't want to bring it up, knowing you wouldn't approve of my lifestyle either."

"Listen, I had such expectations from my only daughter. I want to be a grandmother. I want to see her get married and find the man of her dreams".

"That's not going to happen, Sally. Maybe the 'girl' of her dreams, but certainly not a guy. She is infatuated with me and I tried my hardest not to give in to her wanton desire to seduce me, but I caved. I really love her and in spite of the age differences, we get along fabulously. Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Listen, Jaime has always had a thing for older women. She doesn't stay with any one for more than a few months at a time. I think she is totally confused about what she wants out of life".

"I disagree Sally. She is intelligent and mature and knows exactly what she wants and goes after it".

"That maybe true, but you of all people? I would prefer her to find someone her own age."

"Why not me? Am I not worthy of making your daughter happy? Incase you haven't noticed she is on cloud 9 since we got together. You already said you know she has a thing for older women, and guess what? The last time I looked I'm 68, and a female, and most importantly, I love her."

Sally, who was now sitting at the kitchen table stood up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I acted like a fool! I know you love my daughter and I guess I will just have to accept the fact that you guys are together."

We hung onto eachother for a few minutes until I broke the tension by saying,

"I'm glad you have come to your senses!"

"Me too!" she said

I couldn't wait to get to the phone to tell Jaime the good news that her mother was okay with her and I seeing eachother.

It has been a few years now and I have moved into the condo with Jaime and we are extremely happy.

Jaime's parents are always inviting us over for Sunday pasta and we usually spend lots of time at the lake house with them on the weekends.

I'm looking forward to many more years and adventures with Jaime.

12