Taboo Love in Time and Space

Story Info
The story of the last human family.
12.3k words
21.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LAST HUMANS

The earth was gone.

The small experimental spacecraft speeding away from the wreckage of the planet carried only two people as it headed out on a trajectory that would eventually lead out of the Solar System with no way to control where it was going.

Both survivors were contractors in their early 20s who had been working at the secret facility housing the small space shuttle they found themselves in, a prototype equipped with several pieces of experimental technology. It was not meant to fly for years, if ever.

Aeronautical engineer Tyler Parks was only alive with his crush Jessica Diaz because they had snuck away after hours into the shuttle to have sex for the first time, or so Tyler had been hoping. Jess was a software engineer barely older than him who was not even supposed to know the shuttle existed, as strategic distribution of labor had kept the various teams unaware of what they were actually working on. Tyler had just been back from the gym, having recently decided to work on his body since he looked too much like a nerd for his taste. The boy was not much to look at but made up for it by being quite the skilled lover and his "size" had been the talk of girls in the building for months.

The shuttle was equipped with a matter converter that was somehow designed to provide infinite air, basic food and the one medicine humans of this time needed to stay in perfect health. Including the very small bridge that held the controls, the shuttle was made of four small distinct sections: the engineering compartment at the back, a double bunk bed compartment and a kitchen and storage compartment across from it. Key to their survival was an inertia dampening system that was still experimental, creating constant artificial gravity.

Thanks to the advanced technologies of the time, the suits they were wearing were made of nanomachines, microscopic robots that had been programmed to perform several crucial tasks, most of which were under the full control of the human they were connected to. They eliminated human waste before it even exited the body and turned it into energy, cleaned the host body at all times and served as a protective skin.

For women, the suits allowed them to consciously control most aspects of their bodies such as their reproductive cycle as well as being able to control the number and sex of the babies they had by manipulating their own chromosomes.

The suits normally had to be covered with actual clothing, as they looked like nothing more than a skin-colored second skin with no exception made for the genitals. They could be removed like actual clothing, separated into a top and a bottom piece for convenience. One downside of the suits was that they eliminated all hair on the human body aside from the eyebrows and hair. That function was being worked on before the planet was destroyed, but now it would never work as intended.

It took days for the initial shock to pass and for the new reality to sink in. Once they had done an analysis of the situation, it was clear that they could survive in this shuttle technically forever unless it broke down but the controls were locked and the gravity-based propulsion system was beyond their understanding. The one thing they found was a small log of issues, including that repeated exposure to the propulsion drive could cause sterility after less than a year. Which meant if they spent more than a year in this craft, they would both become sterile.

The two survivors reacted to death like most humans did and what started as a date turned into a lasting effort to forget they were the last humans alive, by turning to each other in the only way they could. Thinking about anything else at this point would have been madness, but it helped that the one medication they took strictly regulated their emotions, making it impossible to be depressed.

A few weeks after they had realized the entirety of their situation, they decided to have a serious talk. Both of them were self-aware enough to know they were not moral people, had slightly twisted minds and had both been obsessed with sex since a very young age.

Jess had lost her virginity to her own brother at her request and after she turned 18 she had become quite the slut. Tyler had always been a slut as well, not due to his average looks, his blond hair or his blue eyes, but due to his first girlfriend spreading the word of how big his dick was.

Jessica's short dark hair and slightly dark skin contrasted with the green of her eyes, and her lips were full and soft-looking; she had always been popular at the facility where they worked but Tyler was the first one she had wanted to sleep with. While her face was attractive enough, it was her body that had always made it easy for her to score. The medicine they took kept her in perfect health and she had always worked out a lot.

This resulted in a firm round butt that complimented breasts too large for her otherwise slender and short frame. And Jess had what she believed to be the most perfect vagina imaginable, with soft and very pink and thin lips that had a tendency to always be slightly moist. The sight of her bent over with her naked ass and pink pussy exposed was enough to get any man hard instantly. And she knew it.

THE PLAN

Six weeks after the Earth's destruction they were resting back into the bottom bunk bed, having decided two weeks before to not have sex again until that night. Jess had her head on Tyler's chest, who was leaning against the wall with his arm around her shoulders and his fingers running through her silky hair, marveling at how smooth and soft it was.

Her own hand was running up and down his thigh, her bright green eyes closing as she felt his hand reach for her chest. While her body was covered by the nano suit, she may as well have been naked when his fingers closed on one of her heavy breasts and began softly squeezing and groping at her.

Tyler liked her chest, but it had always been her rear end that had excited him the most. For two years before they hooked up, Jessica had worn nothing but pencil skirts and tight lowcut blouses at their office and had made it painfully obvious to see that she never, ever wore any undergarments.

For the moment, Jessica's shapely and firm ass was out of reach underneath her but he would get to it soon enough. A pinch of her nipple caused her to snap back to reality and open her eyes as her head tilted to look up at him with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Did you hear -anything- I said, Jess?" She shook her head and grinned in response.

"Nope, not one single word." Another grin lit up her face as she looked up to his and moved her hand to rest on top of his cock. Jess had always been intensely turned on by giving head and for some odd reason that Tyler would never complain about, she loved his cock and she touched it and put it in her mouth at every chance even though his size made it impossible to take him very deep.

Her fingers reached for the waistband of his nano suit and she slipped her hand inside, the suit adapting and expanding the front to allow her hand in. Soft fingers wrapped around the still fairly soft cock and began stroking and squeezing as she formed her first thoughts.

Then it finally came as his hand continued pawing at her chest. "We're the last two humans alive, and nothing we learned or grew up with matter anymore. Our kids would grow up in this tiny shuttle with no form of entertainment whatsoever and the only good side to that that I could think of is that they will believe and follow whatever we say. They will never have any exterior influence to teach them anything but what we teach them."

Tyler had been listening and while he was turned on, the consequences and results of this conversation were serious enough that for now his cock was only slowly growing bigger and harder as Jess continued stroking it, feeling precum coat her fingers after a few minutes.

"I mean come on, I lost my cherry to my brother and gave a blowjob to my dad when he was drunk one night and he never remembered it. So what I'm going to say won't be much of a surprise. I think if I get pregnant, we should make twins, one of each gender, and raise them normally until puberty after obviously telling them how we are survivors who can never go home. Then we teach them that sex within a family is for closeness, pleasure and comfort, but that it is only for adults of 18 years and older. Beyond that we try to say as little as possible about sex."

"Keep going, so far I like what I hear." His soft voice could barely be heard as finally his cock was growing hard in her hand until it filled it and she had to switch to longer strokes.

Her eyes closed as she thought of these things even as she spoke. "I'll sleep with her and you with him obviously. You and I won't be able to have much sex for a few years but I figure it would be worth it, and we can sneak it whenever they're both sleeping. Both myself and any daughter I have will be sterile within the next year due to the drive radiation, so we don't have to worry about that."

Tyler simply nodded as he had nothing to add. "Human nature dictates that because the nano suits are all we can wear, during puberty and until 18 these kids are probably going to be horny as hell just looking at each other. We'll have to be strict and vigilant. I gave this a lot of thought and I want them to be adults, we may be sick fucks to be planning this but at least I won't have abuse on my conscience."

During that last part her hand had slowed on his cock, her thumb rubbing over the wet tip lightly, but then her tone changed once the serious stuff was out of the way and her pace quickened once more, her precum coated fingers sliding easily along his shaft, causing Tyler to moan softly.

"Then during the night of their 18th birthday, we switch beds and wake them up. I want you to teach our daughter everything about intimacy and everything except penetration and I will do the same with our son. We will teach them how to please us and themselves and get them as excited as possible. Then we have them show each other what they learned and let them go as far as they want before we join. We could even show them by doing it in front of them."

Her fingers were now sliding quickly and tightly up and down Tyler's long cock as his own fingers were rolling and pinching one of her nipples.

The whole thing was crazy, but his mind was wandering. "I love everything about your idea."

Jessica's only answer was to drop her head into his lap and take his big cock into her mouth, only a few inches fitting but what she could suck, she sucked hard with her tongue sliding up and down his shaft.

It was with the mental image of him fucking his own daughter that he grunted and pushed himself into her mouth as deep as she could take him, forcing her to swallow his cum and choke on him as she gulped everything down. The rest of the night was just as wild as they continued coming up with scenarios for when their kids would be adults.

Nine months later Jessica gave birth to the fraternal twins Sarah and Simon, and the years-long wait to their 18th birthday began. The following story covers the 24 hours after the twins turned 18, starting at midnight.

Since the focus of the story is on the night of the 18th birthday of the twins, we won't spend much time talking about the rest of their lives. The four of them went through everything, good and bad, that a family would go through in that situation, to the point where the plan vanished from the minds of Jess and Tyler entirely until the kids entered adulthood. Raising two kids in such a small space, and all the issues that came with their unique situation made it quite difficult sometimes.

THE TWINS

Turns out the twins did not look so much like their parents, at least for their body types. While they shared a slightly darker skin, they were very small physically and did not look like each other much. Sarah's hair was kept short for convenience, like the other three.

As she turned 18, Sarah's chest and ass were also much smaller than her mom's due to the difference in physical size, her breasts a bit more than a perfect handful, which caused them to look higher than her mother's. Her dark hair was kept short for convenience, like the other three. Her eyes were startingly blue and bright, larger than average, with full lips she inherited from her mom.

Tyler did not inherit his dad's size below the waist and was only slightly bigger than his sister. His hair was dark and a bit curly and his face was more attractive than his father's. Out of the two kids, he was the most quiet and the one who had adapted the most easily to this life thanks to his vivid imagination and ability to daydream.

Due to the nano suit function that kept even the inside of the body clean, there was no notion of the anus and rectum being gross or dirty. Explaining body functions was trickier, as the nano suits eliminated the need to go to the toilet. Luckily, the nanomachines could be controlled via a simple mental command, and so one time the parents had the kids experience peeing, but not pooping. They explained the theory and told the kids that these holes were now used by adults for pleasure, mostly by women.

But Sarah had inherited the combined libido and deviousness of both her parents. She was puzzled at the difference in size between her dad and brother. It was impossible for men to hide their bulge with the nano suits, so the parents had to explain it to the best of their abilities.

On her 18th birthday, Sarah was dying to show her love to her parents and brother in more adult ways, and wanted to be touched and to know how it felt; she had once caught her parents in a rare display of physical attention and her father's hands had been all over her mom's shapely ass as they had been kissing passionately, fingers digging in deep and groping her thoroughly. That had turned her on immensely, and she had wanted to know how it felt to be touched like that.

MIDNIGHT

The parents had not warned the kids of what they were going to do, nor had they said anything about when their 18th birthday was. They had never celebrated birthdays growing up as it didn't feel like it made any sense, so the day would come as a surprise.

For the few hours between bedtime and midnight on the shuttle's internal clock, both Tyler and Jess couldn't sleep as they each wondered what to do and how, with so many possibilities. It was when Simon woke up briefly to shift his position and roll on his back that Tyler noticed it was now 12:01, and that the kids were adults.

Jess noticed about at the same time and turned to look at her sleeping daughter, bringing her fingers to her lips to lick them. She then gently shook Sarah's shoulder until she woke up, her daughter looking up sleepily at her. "Mom? You okay?"

Nodding with a smile, Jess pulled the blanket from over them and started scooting over to the short ladder of the top bunk bed after flipping the light switch to a quarter intensity and she looked at the temperature control unit to make sure the cabin was warm enough to be comfortable while naked. "Shh, come with me." As her mother crawled on all four for a second before turning around to start climbing down the ladder, Sarah's eyes widened for a second as she saw that her mother was naked from the waist down.

Sarah's heart quickened and she grinned a bit as she realized what was about to happen and what tonight was.

For those handful of seconds that her mom took to start going down the ladder, her curvy butt, tight pink asshole and perfect pussy were in full display and it was the first time that Sarah had seen her mom like that.

Shaking it off, she followed her mom down the ladder and their feet touched the ground at the same moment that Tyler was waking Simon up, the new adult yawning and looking up. "Why are you all up?" He had not noticed his mom's state of undress for now, and he looked at his dad when he spoke.

"Simon, get up and go with your mother in the top bed. Tonight is a special night. Sarah, come here baby girl. Come lie down with daddy." Simon's brain did not immediately connect the dots even as he got up and moved over his dad's legs and then out of the bed to take his mom's hand that she was offering him.

Meanwhile Sarah was looking down at her dad and brother, knowing full well what tonight was. She smiled at her mom and gave her a gentle hug, then she climbed in bed with her father and under the blanket, scooting over close to him for warmth.

A MOTHER'S LOVE

Smiling at her son, Jess took a deep breath and started climbing the ladder, knowing she was fully exposed to her innocent son now. Indeed Tyler was staring at his mother's swaying ass and pale holes, pink pussy lips moist and glistening in the soft light of the room.

Then they got up in the bunk bed and settled on their backs under the blanket. Jess extended her left arm to put it around her son's shoulders and pull him close, her free hand going to rest on his firm bare chest. "Honey, mommy wants you to close your eyes and relax. You're old enough for me to take care of you in a special way now, so just close your eyes and enjoy."

Sure, she said it was to take care of him. But by now she was so horny it wasn't funny, and it was almost as much for her as for him at this point and especially for tonight. Nodding obediently and wondering what she was going to do, Simon closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt the blanket sliding off his body, the cabin warm enough that he did not feel chilly without it.

Watching him with a smile on her face, Jess quietly pulled him close and turned on her side a bit, her arm slipping from under her son's neck as she kneeled next to him and leaned in to softly kiss his neck. But unlike previous times she had kissed him like that on the neck, this time he distinctively felt her tongue lick at his skin. Then he felt it again on his throat as his mother very slowly kissed and licked her son's skin down from his neck to his collar bone, then to his shoulders.

At the same time, Jess's fingers were drawing slow lazy circles over Simon's smooth chest, caressing and stroking all the way down to his stomach and to the "waistband" of his nano pants before going all the way back up to one of his nipples. That caused Simon to moan very softly and shiver as her kisses now covered his upper chest and eventually it was her lips and teeth that replaced the fingers that had teased his nipple.

By now the poor boy was slowly getting hard as his mother's soft lips and wet tongue explored his chest, reaching his stomach minutes later as Jess had moved her hand to stroke up and down in loops between his knees to his inner thighs, avoiding his crotch on purpose.

In her mind, Jess was taking her time to experience her son and for him to feel all of this for the first time, careful not to miss a square inch of skin with her tongue and lips. He was so shy, she was under no illusion that he could please her for now, at least not until he was ready to fuck her. Jess had a lot more of a need to use him and do thing to him than the other way around since she had been touched a lot in her life, but neither of the kids had experienced that.

Kissing softly around his belly button, his mother finally reached down and began pulling his nano pants off side by side with one hand, Simon lifting his hips instinctively. Pausing her kisses, Jess moved a bit lower and finished pulling his pants off before going back and laying besides him at the right place to she could kiss his stomach and look down at her son's cock up close. He was still mostly soft, which told her he must be nervous.

Closing her eyes, Jess decided to go straight to what she wanted. At first Simon shivered and moaned softly when his mother's hand first wrapped around his cock but very quickly he felt a wet and warm sensation engulf his entire soft length and he opened his eyes to look down. His mother had taken his cock into her mouth, her lips sliding tight up and down his shaft while her tongue licked at him at every chance.