Taboo Love in Time and Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could feel herself getting ridiculously wet again as she nodded with a loving smile to her mom and without needing to be told, she used her left hand to reach behind her mom and grabbed her ass without hesitation, her fingers even reaching all the way between her ass cheeks like her dad had done to her. She then pulled her mom tight against her by keeping a hold of her ass this way as Jess pushed her lips to her daughter's into an immediate deep kiss, Sarah ignoring her sore jaw since she figured it was going to get a lot more sore by the end of the night. She was fully planning on doing everything possible, with everyone.

Kissing her daughter was heaven. In the hour she had spent with her dad it seems he had taught her quite well how to kiss but it was much slower and gentler now. Doing to her mom what her dad had done to her since he had never fingered her virgin pussy, only her ass, Sarah was rubbing two fingers over her mom's relaxed asshole until she felt she could slide them in without too much resistance, feeling that tight ring of muscle squeeze her fingers until she began fingering her mom as deep as she could. The two were moaning into each other's mouths as Simon finally managed the nerve to snake his hand around to grasp his sister's breast, only groping at first to feel her up.

Quietly, Tyler kneeled besides Simon and looked at him, resting a hand on one of Sarah's ass cheeks to spread her, exposing her holes more. Then he looked at his son. "Now grab your cock, and guide it between your sister's legs like if you wanted to poke her pussy with the tip of your cock. You're going to rub the head of your cock up and down against her sex until you feel her wet hole, then you're going to push your hips forward against her ass until you can't do more, and hug her tight. Wait until I tell you." He patted his son on the shoulder as Simon obeyed almost immediately.

The moment Simon began probing for her drenched and hot hole with the head of his cock, Sarah knew what would happen next and while she was still kissing her mom, her mind was focused on what her brother was doing. She had wanted and expected her dad to show her love in that way first, but he was so big that maybe having her brother inside of her body first would help prepare for her dad.

Tyler got up and stepped to be behind Jess, lying down behind her while bringing a large blanket over them all. Opening her eyes, Jess looked at her daughter with love and lust in her eyes as both women were about to be penetrated. "Simon, I need you inside of me baby bro. I really need you." To make it clear she could barely wait, she started moving her ass back against her brother's crotch, feeling him rubbing everywhere against her until the head of his cock suddenly wedged into her hole. Besides them, Tyler was caressing up and down Jess's thigh until his hand reached her rounded butt and he gave it a squeeze before guiding his cock between her cheeks and to her perfect pink pussy.

"Now, Simon." Waiting to see his daughter's reaction to confirm it had happened, Tyler held back from moving his hips until he saw his daughter suddenly moan out so loud it filled the cabin again. Simon had hornily slammed his hips forward, his hard cock plunging into the hot and tight wetness of his sister's formerly virgin pussy. The stiff shaft rubbed everywhere inside of her, her inner walls stretching around him as he pushed deeper and deeper. To Simon, the feeling of being inside of one of the only two women he knew, to feel that velvet wetness squeeze his shaft, it was beyond pleasure. He was now thankful for what his mother had done, to make sure that he would last longer for this part of the night.

As soon as he saw the expression of bliss on his daughter's face and heard her scream in pleasure when she was penetrated for the first time, Tyler pushed his own hips forward and thrust hard, ramming his large cock as deep as he could inside of Jessica's wet cunt, getting a sharp moan out of her. Jessica had been looking into her daughter's eyes for that moment too and as soon as both women had cocks deep inside of them, they resumed the deep and passionate kiss they had started earlier. "Now move your hips back and for, son. Slide your cock in and out of your sister, not too fast and not too slow. Try to find what feels the best for you."

Now the four were all "hugging", the room filled with moaning and panting mixed with the lewd sound of their bodies. Jessica had almost seen stars when Tyler had suddenly shoved himself into her, the first time they had had sex in months now in preparation for this night. His huge cock had split her body open like only him could, wet inner walls squeezing him incredibly tight as she adjusted once again to his size and how much he filled her. One of the recuring fantasies in her head was to see her daughter take Tyler's cock.

Due to the massive difference in size and how tiny Sarah's body was, she was bound to feel her father's cock insanely deep and the mental image alone was a turn on right now as Tyler began picking up the pace slowly. His way to fuck her in this position had always been to pull back almost all the way out until only the head of his cock was in, then push all the way back in until he was entirely inside of her.

Simon was in heaven, and it took him a while to move as he buried his face in her sister's neck, free hand going to hug her tightly from behind as his hips remained tight against her ass. After a moment he got himself to pull his hips back and then forward again, giving the first of many thrusts inside of his sister's wet pussy. Each being fucked lazily from behind, mother and daughter were still deeply kissing, even more passionately now as they both had cocks pumping in and out of their bodies. Sarah was enjoying herself immensely, in her mind she thought she could have her dad and brother fuck her all the time and she would be happy.

Eventually the initial moment faded slightly and their pace began to slow and relax a bit, Sarah and Jess now hugging tight as they broke their kiss and just enjoyed the deep fucking they were both getting, bare breasts rubbing against each other in a new form of intimacy. It was Sarah who broke the silence first, letting her mom go and turning to look at her brother. "I want you on top of me so I can hug you, little brother. Get out of me for a second." Her voice was low and quiet, and full of need. The parents watched this with great interest as Tyler reached around to grasp one of Jess's heavy breasts and knead at it softly, still pumping his cock in and out of her now drenched pussy.

Obediently, Simon slid himself out of his sister and saw her turn on her back, spreading her thighs wide and opening her arms for him. "When you come hug me, put your cock back inside of me okay Simon? From now on if you ever feel like it or want it, you can touch or me do anything to me, if it makes you feel better. You and dad can put your cocks in my mouth and my body anytime you want now." Moving between her legs as directed, Simon listened to what she said and for the very first time realized all the possibilities, and how good it felt to do these things with his family. And he really wanted to hug his mom the same way too, later.

Getting on top of his sister carefully, Simon held himself up with one hand while using his right hand to guide his slightly softer cock to his sister's fat pussy and this time there was no hesitation when his hips moved forward and he lowered his body completely on top of Sarah, feeling her warm breasts against his chest and both her arms wrapping around him right away in a tight embrace. Simon didn't stop pushing and Sarah didn't stop pulling until her hungry pussy had swallowed his cock entirely, both moaning as they looked at each other up close like this for the first time. "Kiss me, baby brother. And fuck me, slowly."

And so he did, beginning to move his hips tentatively until he figured out the right movements to keep himself inside of her at all times while thrusting in and out of her. His shaft had fully hardened again as it was enveloped by the heavenly wet walls of her pussy and when their lips touched, he tried to remember how his mom had done it, parting his lips and letting his sister take the lead. And she did. Gradually she opened her mouth more, forcing his open with her tongue as she moved her lips a bit harder, and soon enough the two siblings were deeply French kissing while they fucked like young teenage lovers.

Sarah did not know that the ass was usually only for pleasure for women, so after a few minutes of being fucked she lowered one hand to her brother's ass to give it a squeeze, holding him tight against her with her other arm. Simon's eyes snapped open when he felt his sister's fingers at his asshole the way it had been done to her and how she had done it to her mother, having never been touched there.

But his sister did not let him break the kiss even as his asshole was massaged further. To his surprise, it wasn't unpleasant at all so after a little while he relaxed and let one of her fingers in then eventually another as Sarah found that he was relaxing more than she thought. The angle didn't really allow her to do more, so she left it at that for now and closed her eyes to enjoy her brother fucking her for the first time.

Besides them, Tyler was driving himself into Jess still at a controlled pace as they both watched their kids fuck and take each other's virginities. The really thick and long shaft that was splitting her apart and stretching her so wide around it was something Jess never got tired of, his size meant he rubbed inside in a way that made it incredibly pleasurable for her and she came right as Sarah had turned her head to look at them to see if they were watching her being fucked. She wasn't sure why, but knowing both her parents were watching her take her brother's cock inside of her body was a huge turn on.

THE FIRST SWAP

Jess finally broker her silence after catching her breath from her last orgasm as Tyler was now gently kissing her neck, barely moving his hips. "Simon my baby boy, you want to come hug mom like you just did to your sister? I've been wanting your cock inside of me since we woke up." That got the other three to look at her and Simon quickly nodded, hips pulling back so that his wet cock slid out of his sister with an obscene sound. Moaning softly, Sarah shuddered at the sensation of being empty again as she watched Simon get up when Tyler did.

Rolling on her back with her thighs spread invitingly and her wet pussy on full display for him, Jess smiled at her son and opened her arms as she was feeling incredibly sexy right now, laying fully exposed to her son who was about to fuck her for the first time. "Come hug me sweetie. I'm ready for you." Simon slowly went to his knees and then lowered himself on top of his mom, laying into her arms. As her arms closed around him and he went to push his hips forward, by coincidence his cock had been at the perfect angle and it slid effortlessly into his mother's warm and well-fucked pussy.

Simon sighed and shivered a bit at the feeling of his mother's large breasts against his naked chest and now his rock-hard cock buried deep inside of the hole he had come out of. There was no way to describe how special this felt to him as his mother hugger him tight, their bodies joined as one once again. Her pussy wasn't as tight as it could have been after Tyler fucking her right before, but her inner walls felt incredibly warm and wet as they squeezed his cock.

Mother and son remained like this without moving for several minutes, Simon's cock pulsing inside of Jessica. "I love you Simon. We can hug like this every night before we go to bed. Or anytime you like. You mom's body is yours to use to make yourself feel good anytime you like, but just know I might do the same to you anytime as well. Don't be surprised if you wake up some mornings with mommy's mouth around your cock."

Simon shuddered and pulled back without meaning to, pushing his hips back forward so that he was as deep as possible inside of his mother. "Move inside of me sweetie. You ejaculated in my mouth earlier, now I want it inside of me." Slowly and with his face still buried in her neck, Simon began moving his hips back and forth with more confidence than before, fucking his mother deep and slow as they hugged.

For his part Tyler had gotten up and did not waste any time to go to his daughter, getting to his knees as her eyes devoured him, waiting to see what he was going to do to her. Unexpectedly, her father grabbed her hips and flipped her around and then pulled her to her knees. Lowering her cheek to the mattress with her round ass high in the air, Sarah looked back at her dad with lustful eyes. "Be careful okay daddy? You're really big and I'm really small, but I want you inside of me. And I want to get used to you, so you can take me anytime you want."

With his hands coming down to rest on her firm ass cheeks and spreading them slightly, Tyler looked down at the incredibly sexy sight in front of him. His daughter's ass was so perfect in this position, her bare and pink asshole on full display, fat and wet pussy lips poking between her thighs. Sarah felt her dad's hard cock against her ass suddenly as he stroked her back with one hand and the other held her neck down. "Stay like that baby girl and relax. Just relax." Sarah thought he was telling her to relax because his cock was going to be such a tight fit inside of her pussy, but then she felt the hardness of the head of his cock against her asshole.

Eyes widening at the realization but stuck in a position where she was completely offered to him and under his control, Sarah swallowed hard and her eyes snapped shut when she felt the head of her father's cock push against and then past her tight anus and begin stretching her ass open. There was pain at the initial penetration as her anus adjusted and Tyler waited until he felt her relax before he began slowly pushing himself inside of his daughter's bum. "Dad, uhhhhh. I'm not sure I can take you all back there, you're too big for meeeeeee." Her last word got lost into a moan mixed with pleasure and quite a bit of pain as her dad eased several inches of his huge cock up her ass, hard shaft squeezed tight by the virgin hole it was pushing even deeper into.

With half the length of her father's cock buried in her ass, the poor girl squeezed her eyes shut and her hands gripped the blanket tight when she felt her dad penetrate her ever deeper as her ass stretched around him and adjusted to his size. With tears in her eyes now, Sarah looked to her left to her mom, Jess looking straight at her with a smile. "Relax baby girl. Be a good girl and let your father fuck you up the ass. It's what feels the best and tightest for him." The obscene words were very deliberate, wanting to show that it was okay to be crude like this about physical desires and acts.

Nodding a bit at her mother's dirty words, Sarah shuddered and tried to relax, unclenching her fists and making a conscious effort. That helped diminish the pain and discomfort as it seemed that her dad had been pushing more and more of his hard cock into her ass for ages now. Looking down while still holding her cheeks spread wide, Tyler was mesmerized by the sight of his cock being so big in his daughter's ass and it is with a series of soft moans that he finished sliding his entire length inside of the small body in front of him.

To Sarah, it felt as if her dad was going to hit her stomach. Her dad's cock was a foot long, and she was so small, her ass cheeks looked equally small from behind as the huge cock was plunged between them. It looked as if his cock was 1/4 the width of her hips, the sight of such a small body slowly swallowing such a huge cock was the sexiest thing Tyler had ever seen.

Feeling her dad's hips firmly against her ass and his monster cock filling her to the very limit, Sarah could barely think anymore so she did not know how long it took before her father's hands reached under her to grasp her breasts a bit roughly while she adjusted to his full presence. But then she wasn't given much time before she moaned -loudly- again the first time he deliberately took his time to slide himself out of her, that huge shaft rubbing so hard against her anal walls and going so deep. It seemed to go on forever, that length making her feel like she was going to explode eventually almost entirely out of her ass except the tip.

As Tyler began pushing forward again, his little girl held her breath as her dad's cock was starting to penetrate her again, the burning inside of her fading as she made a big effort to relax both her mind and body. Her father felt this but took his time to work his entire length up his daughter's ass once more, kneading and groping her now sore breasts. But then he began long, steady thrusts in and out of her tight hole, beginning to truly fuck his daughter for their first real time. It wasn't long until Sarah was moaning and drooling on the pillow, her cheek against it and her eyes almost crossed as she was being used by her father and being pounded in the ass by his huge cock.

For about a minute now, Jess had turned her head to watch Tyler fuck their daughter in the dirtiest way possible right on their first time. Jess couldn't even understand how Sarah could be able to take such a huge cock up her ass when it was one fifth of her entire height. And she needed to see it at another angle. She turned to look at her son and lifted his head from her shoulder. "Honey, I'm going to teach you something now to do to your sister while your dad fucks her, and after I want you and your dad to do the same to me, okay?" Simon nodded slightly, entirely pliable at this point and his sexual awakening was in full bloom and quite intense. All he could think about right now was sex. "Get off of me, baby."

Simon slowly unwrapped his arms from around Jess and pulled out of her, already missing the sensation of just being inside of his mom. Sarah's pussy had felt really good and he loved his sister, but being inside of his mother was completely different from some reason. Jess looked at Tyler and Sarah and grinned, holding back from reaching down to touch herself. "Tyler baby, get on your back and flip her around with you so she's on top."

Tyler did not even hesitate as he realized what she meant, grabbing his daughter's hips so that he was still tight against her ass, then he rolled onto his back with her on top. The move caused his huge cock to shift inside of Sarah and rub everywhere and she moaned loudly as she found herself sitting on her dad facing away, her brother approaching with their mom.

Jessica led her son close to the others and smiled at him as Tyler reached with both hands to spread Sarah's thighs wide, opening her fully for her brother. "Now kneel between your sister's thighs and put your cock inside of her. Then you and your dad are going to double fuck her until she cums. Then you will do it to me before we take a rest." Already moving to his knees before his mom was done talking, Simon looked at his sister who was smiling and opening her arms for him, but his eyes were drawn down to her empty pussy, his father's impossibly large cock buried in Sarah's ass.

"Does it hurt, sis? Dad is so big." Sarah nodded slightly but she seemed to greatly enjoy it as she pulled her brother to her, Simon quickly guiding his cock into the still tight pussy that was waiting for him. Because of the presence of his father's cock in his sister's tiny body, she was so incredibly tight right now and he had to force his length inside of her. But then it was done. His sister moaned and grabbed his face to kiss him as both her holes were full, her daddy already moving his hips underneath her to fuck her ass to the extreme limit of what she could take.