Taboo Love in Time and Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the newly adult boy was growing harder in his mom's mouth as she began to suck him with growing hunger. Jess wasn't surprised that after maybe half a minute after he got fully hard and she had continued sucking him hard and deep, her son's hips had bucked up and he began shooting his first cum straight down her throat. The act of swallowing her son's semen with his cock still in her mouth sent Jess into an orgasm without even being touched and as her boy calmed down after his release, she licked her lips and continued to suck on him slowly, licking all over his crotch and balls until he was growing hard again.

And in the back of her head, she was wondering what was happening in the bottom bunk and she wished she could watch.

A DAUGHTER'S LUST

Below them, the dynamic was very different. As soon as her brother and mother had reached the top bunk and faded from view, Sarah immediately looked at her dad, lust quite apparent in her eyes. "It's our birthday, isn't it? I've been waiting for this for so long!"

Her voice was quiet yet excited as Tyler could feel blood rushing to his groin and his cock starting to get slightly harder just at the thought of how open she was to this. "Dad, I've been wanting to make you feel good in more special ways for so long. Tell me what would feel the best, I want to do it for you. Anything at all. And you can do anything you want to me."

Tyler stared at his gorgeous little girl as she expressed her desire to please him in such an innocent yet mature way. Reaching down under the blanket he slowly pulled down his nano pants and pushed them to the floor with his foot. "Okay honey. There's something we can do that will give us both what we want right now." She had watched his movements and knew that her father was now completely naked. "First, take off your whole nano suit for me."

His newly adult daughter nodded and smiled as she realized how much she had been wanting her dad to see her body, climbing over him to get out of the bed and stand near his head. Without any hesitation whatsoever, she pulled her top over her head, high and firm breasts bouncing out for her father to see bare for the first time.

Making sure to be looking at him the entire time she was stripping, Sarah could feel how warm she was getting. When she pulled down her bottoms and the suit was no longer there to keep her dry, it took mere seconds for her to feel herself getting dripping wet at the thought of being naked in front of her father and knowing she was about to get to touch him like her mom could. She could see his eyes roam all over her and look straight down at her bare pussy.

Mental images of countless times caught looking at her father's big cock through his suit, or even her brother's smaller one flooded her mind as her bottoms hit the floor and she waited for her dad to tell her what to do next.

And as she waited, she could see him stare at her with a look she had never seen in his eyes before that night. "Now I want you to come and sit on my upper chest facing away so that your bum is almost in daddy's face." He paused, deciding how to speak to her and deciding to go with what he thought she'd want, seeing how willing she was. "That way I can touch you and look at you, and you can lean forward and touch and look at me too."

Nodding quickly and with obvious excitement at the prospect of her dad seeing her so intimately up close and to have him touch her, Sarah climbed back into bed and moved as directed, lifting one of her legs over her dad's chest and carefully sitting as he told her, her eyes glued to the bulge under the blanket.

Then it sank in that she was fully exposed to her father for the first time, that he was now looking up close at her sex and ass, and that all she now had to do to see her father just as intimately as to push the blanket down below his waist.

Her dad's reaction was immediate. His daughter's nude body was even more perfect that he imagined and his eyes widened when he saw how wet she was, juices running down her inner thighs. The curve of her ass was nice and slightly rounded from her thighs even in this position, perfect butt cheeks spread wide for him so that her tight, pink asshole was in plain view.

Tyler thought he could stare at his girl's pussy forever, he did not even know how long he had been looking at it by the time he almost hesitantly brought his hands up and Sarah felt her father's touch in a sexual way for the first time in her life when his fingers gently grasped her spread cheeks and squeezed her ass, briefly massaging as he felt her up for this intoxicating first experience.

Sarah's pussy was shaped differently from her mother's, a bit more puffy and with slightly thicker lips so that in order to fully expose her he had to spread her even more, giving a peek to her dad at her pink and extremely wet hole.

Before her dad finally touched her, Sarah settled comfortably on his chest and leaned forward, biting her bottom lip as she pushed the blanket down until her father's cock came into plain view. It looked so much bigger than through his nano suit and she could see every tiny detail, the shape of the tip of his cock, his long thick shaft and smooth balls.

While not fully hard yet, Tyler was about at half size until Sarah felt his hands on her body for the first time and that's when she saw his cock twitch and get thicker and longer before her eyes, a drop of precum leaking from the tip. "Touch me, honey. I want to feel your fingers on me, can you see how hard daddy is getting because of how pretty you are?"

That was the only nudge she needed as she reached with her hand to tentatively touch his shaft with only her fingertips at first, eyes wide open as she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. "What should I do dad, how should I touch you?" Her fingertips trailed down his shaft and she laid her open hand over her father's balls, feeling them a bit with a gentle squeeze as this got a first moan out of him, a sound she had never heard him make before.

"Like that. You can wrap your fingers around me until you're gently squeezing my cock, then you stroke up and down. You will feel the skin sliding over the harder part underneath." He stopped a moment as he turned his focus back to the delightful sight in front of him, his daughter visibly dripping to the point where he had never seen a woman so wet in his entire life.

"And when you feel ready after we touch each other a bit more, I want you to use your mouth and tongue on me, and I will do the same to you. I want you to lick my cock, all of it, and then fit as much of it in your mouth as you can. That is called sucking my cock, because you will make your lips tight around it and start sliding your mouth up and down." Just hearing him say these things got to her like crazy, her heart quickening. She had never thought they could do that, lick each other down there. "My balls are very sensitive, so be very gentle but it feels very good to me if you touch me there."

But then after looking at her for long enough, Tyler stopped talking and gently spread her ass cheeks, opening up her drenched pussy. Sarah found herself shivering and moaning lightly when she felt her father's lips kiss the back of one of her thighs, then the other before he trailed kisses towards her inner thighs, his big hands all over her naked bum. Then his lips and tongue trailed right around her pussy, kissing as close to it as possible without making contact with his little girl's wet virgin lips.

That's when Sarah also leaned in and flicked her tongue at the tip of his cock to taste his precum, shivering at the taste. She used one hand to wrap her fingers around his balls and cradle them gently, feeling them carefully as her tongue licked from the tip of his cock all the way down to the base.

Then she did it again at a slightly different angle, finding herself loving how her father tasted and wanting to experience more. So she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she lifted her father's cock from his stomach and guided it to her mouth, just the tip between her lips making it feel so much bigger than it looked.

The young woman discovered she had no gag reflex and she worked her lips and tongue around the large shaft that was sliding into her mouth now, able to suck in several inches until it almost hit the back of her throat. She had no idea why, but this act of having her father's erect dick actually in her mouth and knowing she made him feel good in a sexual way was an immense turn on for Sarah and it made her instinctively start slowly sucking up and down her dad's cock with growing hunger as she slobbered all over the shaft.

Beneath her, Tyler was besides himself to the point where he had to stop kissing her crotch for a moment when he felt her wet mouth take his cock and start sucking him without him needing to tell her more. His hips rose up in an attempt to drive himself deeper, causing her to gag slightly and adjust to him, both of them now knowing the limits.

Unable to wait any longer, Tyler opened his eyes again and lifted his head off the pillow, running his tongue as heavily as he could from Sarah's clit and over her pussy lips, pushing between them to reach the sweet wetness within, then licked all the way to the girl's pink ass. That got a shiver out of the young woman, and then a moan when she felt her father lick at her again but this time he licked at her asshole too, wetting it a bit sloppily before he lowered his mouth to Sarah's pussy again.

Everything was so new, every sensation, and Sarah wanted more. She wanted to feel more, at the same time. So when she suddenly had both her pussy and her tighter hole teased and stimulated almost at the same time, it sent shivers down her spine. Then it was her turn to stop what she was doing, thankfully at a time when her daddy's cock was almost out of her mouth and she managed to free her mouth to let out a loud moan when she felt his tongue lick insistently at her clit while one hand was on her right ass cheek while the other moved to between her cheeks.

Tyler was having to focus hard not to cum too soon as he concentrated on what he was doing to her, starting to lick repeatedly at his daughter's most intimate spot, his tongue pushing between the fat lips of that virgin pussy to find her wet hole and push into it as much as he could. At the same time, two of his fingers had been teasing at and rubbing at her tight asshole to loosen her up slightly so that when he began pushing one of his fingers into that puckered hole, his little girl was relaxed enough to take it and even enjoy it.

It took a few moments for the father and daughter to get in sync and get used to the pleasure they were receiving in such a new way but soon enough Sarah began taking her dad's cock deep into her mouth again and sucking him for all she was worth, lips tightly stretched around his shaft as she moaned like a whore in heat when Tyler's finger slid easily in her ass, pushing in deep and probing inside. He must have felt she could take more as only a moment later she felt another finger enter her bum while her pussy was literally being devoured by the man who had made her and raised her.

A handful of minutes later Sarah had to slide the cock from her mouth and pant, almost out of breath as her body was starting to tremble, goosebumps covering her perfect skin. "Daddy! Dad, I'm going to explode!" That was all that Tyler had been waiting for, as he was at the limit of how long he could hold back.

"I'm going to explode too baby girl, I need you to suck me hard until I tell you, then just have the tip of my cock in your mouth when I tell you too. Daddy is going to fill your mouth and you need to swallow everything." At this point the girl couldn't even think as she looked down at her daddy's wet cock, feeling incredibly conscious of the fact that there she was naked on his chest with her sex in his face and his fingers in her butt. It was too much. The second she forced the head of his cock into her tired mouth her father's hips bucked up and she did as told, almost choking on the amount of cum that her father emptied down her throat.

That lewd act and one final lick at her sensitive pussy with Tyler's fingers pumping in and out of her tight ass finished the job and sent Sarah over the edge, her body shaking heavily as she came HARD, juices flooding out of her and into her father's mouth. Tyler licked hungrily at her as he was still riding his orgasm and shooting the last of his cum into his daughter's throat, sending her into a second orgasm in a row and this time Sarah cried out loudly, filling the cabin with her echoes of pleasure as she collapsed on top of her dad, her cheek on his thigh and his softening messy cock still against her mouth.

It felt like it would take her hours to catch her breath, and Tyler's head fell down on the pillow as he was breathing equally fast, placing soft kisses all over Sarah's pussy and around it, her entire crotch so sticky now as she suddenly giggled when it all hit her at once, it was unlike anything she had ever felt before and the poor girl had no idea that this was barely scratching the surface.

Slowly, she lifted herself off of her dad's larger body after placing a soft kiss on his still hard cock and she was about to lie down next to him when he instead pulled her on top of him again but this time facing him. Letting him move her and placing her palms on his chest when she settled in position, she looked down into his eyes as his hand grasped her ass tightly and gave it the most firm squeeze he had given it so far. Then he positioned her so that she sat down in a way that his long shaft pressed against and between the puffy lips of her pussy until she all but enveloped him as she let out a loud moan.

The sight of his gorgeous, naked daughter sitting on his lap with her breasts bare for him to see and her warm and wet cunt sliding length-wise along his cock was almost too much for Tyler. Both his hands came up and grasped both of his daughter's breasts, pawing at them and kneading them softly for the very first time. For Sarah, that was too much now. She looked down at her dad with urgency in her voice and eyes as she ground against him hard. "Dad you feel so good against me, I want you inside of me. I don't know if you can fit yourself inside of me because you're so big, but I want to try."

It had not truly crossed his mind yet how much smaller than him she was, standing at five foot flat and barely weighing 100 pounds. His cock was just shy of twelve inches when he was fully erect, so it was a bit mind blogging to think about how far inside of her it would go.

Her father looked up at her as she had whispered this almost out of breath with her breasts in his hands and he could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her smouldering hole every time she moved her hips all the way forward and then back. Taking a deep breath, Tyler shook his head and looked at her. "Not yet baby girl, we need to keep that for when your mom and brother join us again soon. For now..." He reached up to gently grasp the back of her neck to pull her face to his, his free hand moving to her curvy ass to grasp it as he looked into her eyes when their mouths were a mere couple inches from each other.

"You've seen your mom and I kiss, right? I want you to kiss me like that now." His little girl lowered her breasts down against her daddy's firm chest, their whole naked bodies were now in full contact and it felt amazing to Sarah as she tentatively kissed her father on the lips for the first time. The father and daughter exchanged soft kisses like this for a moment until Sarah felt his fingers between her ass cheeks and then her eyes closed as she both moaned and opened her mouth wider for her dad as he began to kiss her with growing hunger.

Their lips crushed against each other, it only took a few minutes before Sarah started imitating the way Tyler was now poking his tongue out to meet hers and soon they were kissing hard, the teenage girl moaning louder as two of her dad's fingers rubbed slowly over her sticky asshole and then pushed into it. Grinding herself harder down against her father's rock-hard cock, she could feel her pussy engulfing his cock length-wise and leaking a ridiculous amount of juices all over his crotch and stomach as she continued to move back and forth.

Sarah had lost track of time now as the first sexual kiss she shared with her dad only got more passionate as the minutes passed, more so when he had forced a third finger in her bum, stretching her anus around his digits as he fingered her as deep as he could in this position. His daughter wasn't breaking the kiss even for one moment, actually deepening it to the point where their jaws began to be sore but the passion was out of control and it was like that that she suddenly began shaking as she came hard and almost screamed into her father's mouth before finally untangling her lips from his with a scream that echoed in the entire shuttle.

Collapsing on top of her dad, Sarah had a hard time catching her breath even as the fingers in her ass were withdrawn and her father's arms closed around her tightly, her head falling to his shoulder, both their hearts beating hard against each other.

That's when they both realized they were being watched. Both opened their eyes and turned their heads, seeing Jess and Simon standing there. Jessica was standing behind her son with her chin on his shoulder and her eyes on her naked boyfriend and their daughter, her hand reaching around his body and her fingers wrapped tight around Simon's young cock as they had watched the last minute or so of what had just happened.

Simon had a kind of shocked expression on his face with his eyes wide as his hard cock was being stroked up and down quickly, his mother smiling with lust in her eyes. "Mind if we join after you guys after catch your breaths?"

SIBLINGS' FIRST TIME

Seeing jess and Simon there, Tyler and Sarah broke their embrace after Tyler gave his daughter one last quick kiss before sliding her off of him. "Get up baby girl, I'm gonna get us more comfortable." Everyone stepped away from the bunk beds and Tyler quicky pulled the mattresses off the beds and put them side by side on the floor before flipping the switch that folded the beds to provide extra space.

In the few moments that this took, Sarah had walked over to her mom to give her a hug, their naked flesh warm against one another. Simon looked to be by far the one who was the least comfortable, still shy and a bit unsure despite how much he had enjoyed his alone time with his mom earlier. Jess had noticed and she reached with her hand to take Simon's, pulling him to her and Sarah.

"Let's lie down, kids." Jess pulled them both her naked and aroused children to the mattress, directing Simon to lie down besides his sister. "Simon, I want you to hug your sister from behind and touch her the way I showed you, okay my boy? No reason to be nervous Simon, your sister has been waiting a long time to let you show her more love." The shy boy had nodded slightly and had rolled on his side, tentatively moving to press his body against his sister's back and eventually his wet and hard cock was pressing against Sarah's naked ass.

The now more experienced Sarah smiled a bit at all of this as her dad was turning the lights down to 10%, just enough so that they could all see each other slightly, but giving the family a bit more intimacy. He watched his kids and Jess all hug and smiled a bit, grabbing the blanket. For her part Sarah was impatient for the main part of this night to begin as she looked into Sarah's eyes, bringing a hand up to run it through her daughter's hair and then cup her cheek. "I want you to kiss me like you kissed your dad, sweetie."