Taboo Love in Time and Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that there was some pain, the whole experience was insanely pleasurable for Sarah as she was getting used to her father stretching and filling her ass the more he did it. So she decided to make it simple for Simon. "Not really, daddy feels amazing in my ass. I can almost feel him in my belly. And you feel so good in my pussy Simon. Please fuck me, I want to cum with both of you inside of me."

So Simon began pumping his hips back and forth, sliding his young dick in and out of his lovely and tight sister's body again and again as beneath her, her father was driving himself up into her rear with no sigh of being close to cumming. Sarah was besides herself now, this felt amazing and she never wanted it to end. In fact she wanted more, so much more. She dropped her head onto Simon's shoulder as she moaned uncontrollably, Jess sitting next to them rubbing her clit rapidly as she watched her daughter being double penetrated like a slut until finally her entire body shook and she bit her brother's shoulder as she moaned and came hard. Simon tried to slow down to catch his breath as he felt all of this, wincing slightly at the pain of the bite. "I think I'm going to cum again soon sis."

THE SECOND SWAP

Jess heard that and quickly got up on her feet. "Pull out of your sister, Simon." He did so, slowly. Sarah had a pout on her face as he left her body even while she was recovering from another orgasm, but that was nothing compared to how it felt to feel her dad lift her off his long cock until it popped out of her ass for the first time, leaving her gaping open and shuddering with her bum still high up in the air.

She finally collapsed down on her side, bringing the blanket over her thoroughly fucked body as she watched the rest of her family move into a new position. She knew she was about to watch her mother get double fucked just like she had been. "Tyler baby, lie down on your back. I want to leave my ass for Simon while it's still super tight. After you fuck me there once, we both know it won't feel the same after." She said with a laugh as Tyler chuckled and settled down on his back.

Jess kneeled down and climbed on top of Tyler to straddle him, raising her body a bit as Tyler guided his cock straight between her thighs. When the fat head of his cock pushed against her pink pussy, she paused a bit to ease it in then very slowly she worked her body down his long shaft, wet walls stretching around him as he filled her sex to the brink. Her pussy felt so damn good to Tyler for some reason, there was something about how she could squeeze his shaft with her inner walls that he had never felt with any other woman.

After what felt like forever, Jess had managed to push herself all the way down, her thin lips squeezing the base of Tyler's cock. "Simon boy, come behind your mom and put your cock in her ass. Be careful and go slow. Then we're going to fuck her together." Nodding at his dad with his eyes glued to his mother's spread ass with that giant cock driving up into her bloated pussy, Simon kneeled behind her and guided his sensitive cock to her asshole. When his tip pushed against that tight ring of muscles, the boy knew right away that this would feel different. It seemed tighter and not as wet, as if rubber gripped his length as it finally pressed past his mom's anus and suddenly his entire cock slid up her ass without any effort whatsoever.

Jessica's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the feeling of being double penetrated for the first time in her life and by her son of all people. She had always found it easy to take smaller cocks in her ass but Tyler's just hurt too much and so they rarely had anal sex. So when her son started easing his cock in her tight hole that had not been penetrated in over a decade, Jess moaned loudly and relaxed almost instantly, allowing her son to push all the way in.

Both parents knew their son wouldn't last long so Tyler began driving his hips up into Jess hard, his huge cock impaling her repeatedly as their son began slowly moving his hips as well, feeling himself so close that he closed his eyes to hold back a bit longer. But it was useless. His mother's ass felt way too good and it wasn't even two minutes before Simon grunted as he grasped Jessica's ass tightly, his cock swelling as he came deep up his mother's rear. All the stimulations and what was going on, coupled with Jessica's pussy squeezing his cock so wonderfully, was enough to get Tyler to grip Jess's hips as he pushed himself into her as deep as possible and came hard, Jess feeling the large amount of hot cum filling both her holes.

Simon was the first to pull out and collapse, seeing his sister was waving him over and he quickly crawled to her as she lifted the blanket and opened her arms for him, the two siblings' naked bodies covered in sweat and cum as they hugged tight. It was only minutes before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Following suit, their parents broke from each other and scooted closer to their kids, bringing the second blanket over themselves as Jess sighed contently, grinning at Tyler. "Well that was worth the wait, wasn't it?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Poison Ivy Mother's costume choice leads her to seduce her son.in Incest/Taboo
A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Cumming Home for Christmas Jason spends Christmas with his Mom and sister.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother Son Camping Trip David & his mother go on a camping and their lives change.in Incest/Taboo
Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories