All Comments on 'Taboo Mother Desires Ch. 02'

by NaughtyMumAmy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope mom ends up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking hot. The combo of all three at the same time, phew. I can’t wait for more!!!

hbcpl2019hbcpl2019almost 2 years ago

Another 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story...Pt.3 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I give it a 3.

No real story here. No romance. Women like to be romanced. No throw on the bed and just fucked.

WhipmasterWhipmasteralmost 2 years ago

Hopefully not so long before your next story

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Oh hell yeah, you need to take this further. NaughtymumAmy, show that Naughty side. 🔥🔥👅👅👅👅 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ditch the friend, unnecessary addition when the mother and son haven’t even fucked yet. Keep the relationship pure and carnal between the mother and son only. A mother and son would never want to share each other and would only want to keep their connection between each other only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So no real incest and a friend is involved. Nope, I'm out.

NaughtyMumAmyNaughtyMumAmyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The Friend plays a pivotal role in the coming chapters, and she'll definitely enhance the action, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cannot wait for chapter 3 of this story

justme79925justme79925almost 2 years ago

Keep us cumming! I mean keep the story coming!

JGellarJGellaralmost 2 years ago

Love to read more, Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

I also would like to see some romance between mother and son. And if I put myself in the story and I'm son I wouldn't share my lover with someone else.... woman or another man. If it was just causal sex, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. But someone whom you care for? No, mom would belong to me and only me. And the same holds true for me. I would belong to my mother, and I wouldn't be fucking nobody but her.

And if my mother was healthy enough to have more children.... I would breed her as a man has to breed his woman. Lot and lot of beautiful babies.

ColonelRebColonelRebover 1 year ago

Totally awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. But where's the incest?? You need to continue. Gave it a 4 cause no incest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not much to it just mother and friend using a dido on each other and screaming on a phone!!! NO INCEST !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just waiting on the incest 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyMumAmy@NaughtyMumAmy
Bisexual Fit and Naughty Divorcee, mum of 3, 2 boys, 19 & 21, and a 16 yr old daughter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES