Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
936 Followers

"Lord, Lord, Lord!" she kept on moaning, the twenty fingers of TamGina crawling in every nook and cranny, extracting pure joy from this darling creature.

"Oh girls, oh wow, oh yes."

As the seconds ticked, Sally's breathing got increasingly laboured, her wonderful breasts heaving, going up, down, up, down, her nipples straight up, erect, the wild sensations causing a feral ruckus inside her, tearing down all decorum, ripping apart any restrictions, ready, set to make her...

"Oh...I'm gonna cum, hmm, hmmmm!" She bit down on her lower lip, her long slender legs outstretched, her vaginal lips open, the water rising up, up, up.

Regina licked and cupped Sally's breasts. "Fuck, her nipples are hard."

"Hmm, oh yes," said Tammie. "Roll the tip of your tongue on her nipple, like this, hmm, so tasty!"

The girls nibbled on Sally's frosted cupcakes, driving her into a frenzied state, one she'd not experienced since she'd found out that the rocking of a wet see-saw could make her pussy feel very tingly.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhh -- Mummy! Ohhhhh! OHHHHH!" Sally's ejaculate flew out with a massive wet boom, causing a huge bubbly reaction, the contents seeping into the pool water with a hot sizzle. The three-time winner of Gaudium High School's Best Bikini-Body contest had her squirty goodness flowing every-which-way, her liquids now forever part of the family hot tub.

Sally's breathing was now much laboured, her cheeks bright red. "Girls, girls, girls, I, I can't, oh Lord."

Ignoring her pleas, and fuelled by the sight of her release, Regina and Tammie kissed Sally's soft flush cheeks with profuse little pecks.

"Oh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh -- ohhhhhhhh!" Sally moaned. "Oh, stop, stop, I've cummed, I've -- ohhhh!" Sally was wrong: Regina and Tammie's skilled fingertips released a further wave of gliding liquid.

"OHHHHH! OHHHH, Mummy, I'm, ahhhhhh, ohhhhh! OHHHHH!"

Carla grinned. "Good gal, that's a proper little lady right there. Hee-hee." She turned to her son." Look at that: your sister is a proper little squirter, eh!"

For Teddy, this multitude of spectacularity -- his mother's jerking hand and him having just seen his hot sister involved in a lesbian three-way -- took Teddy to the finish line with a strong, hard, violent shove. He bucked his hips up, and with his mother's hand, he flew a shot of joy out of the pool, a long stream of happy fun floating in the air and landing with a thwack. Thanks to his mother and sister, Little Theodore had added a thick white sheen to the pool.

"Hmmm!" he said with an intent focus, his body, from head to little toe, a brighter shade of red.

Kelly -- who secretly enjoyed this display of quick-fire incestual wildness -- knew it was time to leave when she could see the brother and sister's ejaculate floating towards her.

"Okay," she stepped out of the tub, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "I think I better go to the shower," she muttered to the ladies and boy.

Carla spoke while finishing herself off: "Uh, uhh, shower? We're in water already! Uh, Uhh, Sally...Bring out the soap!"

"Okay, Mom!" Sally mustered the strength to stand, put her hand on the side of the tub and grabbed a handful of soap bars. She handed them to Regina and Tammie, tossing the extra bars to Teddy and Carla. Everyone in the pool stood up and rubbed the soap over their spent, dripping bodies.

"L-l-let's get clean!" said a shaky-legged Sally as she rubbed soap on Regina's butt.

"This is so dirty...But I like it!" said Regina as she applied soap on Sally's slim stomach.

"Unhygienic! But hot!" said Tammie as she rubbed soapy bubbles over both girls.

Carla held her son steady, putting her left hand on his back, her right hand aggressively rubbing the soap bar on his scrawny chest.

"Everyone, be as messy as you want!" shouted Carla. "It's all Teddy's job, hee-hee. Oh, Ted, get your soap bar on my bush. Yes, lad, go on now, dig your hands in, don't be shy. Goodness sake, lad, come on and put your hands into it! Oh, you're such a big softie, far too used to those fancy shaven bushes! Go on, lad, wash your mother's full bush, go on now, that's how nature intended it. That's it, yes, go deep, good, good boy. Hmm, go on, go on, get closer, yeah, go on, take a sniff of my scent, go on, do it, do it, take a whiff, go on, Son...That's it, lad, now you're really scrubbing, yeah, that scent got you all motivated, didn't it? It never fails. Ha-ha, I see it, eh, I see it: gotcha really hard, didn't I? Hmm? What? Why's you pointing to your willy? What? You want me to wank you off again!? No, no way, lad, you only get one wank, that's the rules. No, don't give me that look, Son! Go on, have a wank with yourself, go on, have a wank with yourself, go on, lad, yes, that's it, get your willy hard. Go on, Son, have a wank, I'm watching, yeah keep looking at me, lad, keep wanking yourself, keep wanking, go on, keep wanking...Oh, now you're getting me all red."

***

Daniel and Björn were walking back to the Woroalman farm, joined by their friend Brian, an Africa-American teen that was once portly but now trim and fit due to living with a family that demanded he be working. Brian was also with his friends so that he could see a certain someone's metamorphoses...

"Man, I can't wait to see Regina!" said Brian. "I wanna see how she changed, I wanna see the evolution of her -- and her body. Plus you boys be rolling with Tammie now, and I gots to see how she looks in person. I mean, gawd damn is she something! Remember when we saw her on TV? Man, she didn't even look real! She was that spectacular! Hey, remember when she banged Pocket Polly? That was just insane! Insane. Tammie's six-foot-one of thick solid woman, while Pocket Polly, she's, damn, four-foot-five? Tammie destroyed her in the bedroom! Destroyed her! Remember when she lifted Pocket by her armpits and threw her onto the bed? Onto the bed! Yo, I'll be honest: it felt wrong watching it, you know, because it was a full-grown woman fucking a girl, yeah."

"Umm, yes, Tammie's great," said Björn. "I, umm, ahh, liked your sister-lovers."

"They're just sisters now," Brian said with a sigh. "We ain't rollplaying no more, just them giving demands before sex, like massages and stuff. Won't trade it in for anything though, taught me discipline and got me in shape."

"Yeah, we're happy for you, man," said Daniel. "Hey! There's Kelly!" he rushed over to her.

"Hey, hey!" a dressed Kelly went into Daniel's arms and gave him a kiss.

Björn was repulsed. "Eww! Umm, save it for the Disney Channel!"

"Hey, you eaten?" Kelly asked Daniel. "Yeah? Good, let's get going."

A clothed, wet-haired Regina and a similarly wet and clothed Tammie stood near the gates. As the boys got closer, Regina spotted a vaguely familiar face.

"I know that guy...Oh! Hey Brian!"

"Hey!" he said while rushing over to her. "Good to see you -- damn, girl! You've gotten so much hotter! Before you were all (adopting a girly-girl voice) 'I'm hot but I don't know it', now you're all (adopting a vixen voice) 'I'm hot -- and I know it. Fuck me? Fuck you,' yeah! Yeah!"

Regina hugged him. "Your body is great! Wow! I told you you'd find your niche, didn't I?"

"Yeah, life is awesome for me, awesome." Brian then looked to his right. "Damn, Tammie Kwon, how you doing, babe?"

"Never met you, not emotionally invested. Hi. Bye. Let's go." Tammie walked over to the Woroalmans to say her goodbyes.

"Ahh...bye, Brian." Björn patted his friend on the shoulder. "We'll, ahh, call you when we get there."

"See ya! See ya too Daniel, you too Kelly, stay kinky everyone."

"Yeah, bye," Kelly grabbed her boyfriend and dashed towards the RV.

"Bye, Brian," said Daniel.

"No more saying bye!" said Brian. "It's all good, you do what you gots to do: wreck New Babolyn, yeah! International Lovers!"

After their goodbyes to the Woroalman family -- Sally snuggling with Regina, Björn milking a hug with Carla, and Teddy, whilst cleaning the tub, getting a few more pointers from Tammie -- 'The International Lovers of Sex, Style and Sleep' went on board the vehicle they'd dubbed 'Mummy's Kissing Place'.

"Okay, everyone here?" Daniel did a quick count, "Kelly, right here; Björn, yes, jerking; Regina and Tammie...are you girls in the bedroom?"

"Yes," said Regina.

"We're sleeping," said Tammie. "Champions' Rest: shut the fuck up."

"Okay," he said with a whisper. Daniel started the ignition. "We...go!"

***

The gang started their drive at around 8pm. They went through a long, long, long dirt road, going past fields, more fields, farms, lots of farms, and corn, an endless amount of corn. They drove past these farmlands for hours, finally out of South Gaudium by the tail-end of 1am. At that time, Daniel parked the RV on a sidewalk, deciding he needed to sleep, not wanting to test his theory that death was impossible in Tabootopia.

"Hmmmm!" He stretched himself out in his beige leather driver's seat, looking out at the pitch black road in front of him: small flickering lights way out in the distance, the trace outline of a large factory just about visible. He grabbed his shoulders as he cracked his neck, his body sore from manoeuvring the rumbling roads. Daniel then looked to his right, looking at his slumbering girlfriend, Kelly, all snuggled up in her recliner seat, her feet on the dasher board, a Lilo and Stitch blanket over her cute lite frame.

"Aw." Daniel tiptoed over to Kelly, gently pushing her blanket back up.

"Yuck."

Daniel turned his head and saw Björn, his face ghostly, the laptop screen illuminating his scowl.

Daniel smiled at his friend. He then ever-so-softly took his shoes off and walked gingerly over to Björn, sitting next to him on the slightly damp couch.

"Not sleeping?" Daniel asked with a timid whisper.

"No," replied Björn in a similar tone. "Umm, ahh, just about finished on my, umm, blog update...yes."

"What you post?"

"Umm, posed pictures of, ahh, one of Brian's sister-lovers, umm, Rita. Rare for a woman to pose for me, she even, ahh, ha-ha, oh, look."

Björn showed the screen to Daniel, pointing out Rita's pose.

"Nice, you got her in ducky position."

"She, umm, liked doing it, yes, ha-ha...Daniel, I also have, umm, some really big news to, ahh, share."

"Really?" he said with concern. "What is it?"

"Are you seated? Oh you are. Okay: Hmmm, ahhhh... Paradise is coming out on Blu-Ray."

"No way!" Daniel put his hand over his mouth. "Wow, really? When, where, when?"

"It's, umm, exclusively coming out at, ahh, New Babylon's biggest department store: Racy's."

Daniel was buzzing with excitement. "Yes! Okay, first thing we're buying is a TV, HD, then, a Blu-Ray player and this movie!"

Björn's face glazed over as he thought of the joys of Paradise. "Ohhh, HD, Phoebe Cates, ummm, shower scene, naked, on beach, very naked. Oh. My. Lord."

"It's incredible, she's, like, the hottest, like...ever in that movie!" Daniel toned down his voice, lowering his excitement. "None of this Blue Lagoon body-double bullshit: It's all her, all the way, naked, naked, naked! Ohhh, you know she was, like, pushing to be naked throughout filming, and her dad, oh fuck, her dad approved."

"Hmmm, I watch it, umm, just remembering the, ahh, one fact of her nudity: 'her daddy told her to do it, her daddy said it was okay', hmmm, with, ahh, body like that, of course daddy wants his girl to be naked."

"Do you remember her quote for why she, you know, didn't mind being naked? She said that she went topless all the time on family vacations!"

"Yes! Umm, yes! Uncles, cousins, granddad, they all loved vacationing with Joseph's girl! Ha-ha! Umm, yes!"

"That reminds me of my family vacations," said Daniel. "We'd have everyone there: cousins, aunts, uncles, all the family. The highlight was my cousin Teresa. Damn, she wore such nice swimsuits, nice slim one-pieces...wish I hadn't kissed her though, that was a crummy move."

"Umm, yeah, yeah...I, umm, lost contact with my cousin Irena after she, umm, caught me sniffing her panties."

"Oh yeah, I remember you writing about that. What her panties smell like?"

"Lavender. They were fresh out of the dryer."

"Didn't you avoid getting in trouble?"

Björn nodded. "Yep, hmm, my parents gave me the benefit of the doubt because they didn't know about the, ahh, real me, h-aha....It funny that, ahh, back in Sweden, less people liked me, and they didn't know I was a pervert. Now, more people like me and I'm a real pervert, ha-ha."

The boys' conversation was put on hold when they heard Kelly ruffling around. After a few seconds of silence, her gentle breathing returned, signalling her sleep.

"Phew," said Daniel. "She does not like to be woken up..."

"Hmm, yes, yes."

Then, the laptop made a "ping!"

"Sorry," Björn muted his computer and then looked at his instant message. Just like that, the giddy, excited pervert had shifted into a sombre, subdued teen.

"PM?" asked Daniel.

Björn nodded, typing in Swedish. "Yes."

"Who from?"

"Umm, my mother."

"Ahh...she still thinks you're in California?"

Björn gave a sly little smile, his gaze locked on the screen. "Ahh, yes...She's asking when I, umm, could visit. They'll never see me again: I won't even risk leaving, not even for a short visit."

"Right on...Well, I'll leave you to it. See ya in the morning."

"See you."

Daniel walked across, sat on the folding chair, closed his eyes and went to sleep, able to zone out the repeated tap-tap-tap from Björn's laptop.

***

7am.

Vrrrrrrrroooooooom!!!

The gang was awoken when they heard a huge roar.

"Huh, what?" Daniel opened his eyes and saw a huge dinosaur-like truck speed right past them, accompanied by a huge aftershock rumble.

"EEK! D-D-Daniel, look." Kelly was startled by the beaming headlights and massive size of these 18-wheelers. "There's so many, ohh it looks so scary."

A team of honking, booming vehicles was marching out of North Gaudium. The size and speed of these rampaging beasts made the comparatively small RV shake and tremble.

Regina opened the bedroom door. "Hey, what the fuck?"

The guys turned and looked at Regina with slack-jawed amazement: she was utterly, completely naked, her melons bouncing as the RV rocked, the open bedroom door wafting in a fragrance of hot, steamy lovin'.

Daniel tried a response. "Uhh..."

"Daniel!" shrieked Kelly.

"Oh, right." He half-looked away from Regina. "Yeah, umm, after these things go past, we'll be setting off."

"Fuck, that's loud," said Tammie from the bedroom. "Urgh, motherfuckers ruining my sleep!? FUCK!" she threw her pillow against the wall.

The gang waited. As they did, they looked out at the soft glow of the morning sun, and looked at what these trucks were carrying: lumber, coal, and giant containers holding a large number of goods.

"Ah," said Daniel. "This is the raw materials, produce, stuff they need to build things, plus stuff to sell, stuff from the mainland."

"No one cares," Björn said bluntly.

After the stampede of modern living had gone by, Daniel started the engine back up, driving the gang towards the town.

As they approached this town, they saw large nameless factories, more than a dozen of varying sizes -- and many more of these buildings hidden or tucked away in the horizon.

They also noticed the humid weather.

"Damn it's warm." Daniel took his shirt off, a white tank top beneath.

"Well, ahh, Carla said we better be naked, so..." Björn stripped down to his Star Wars boxers. "This feels good."

"Uhh, yeah. I'm going to go change." Kelly stood up, averted her eyes from the erect C-3PO, and went into the bedroom.

Björn jumped into the passenger's seat. North Gaudium was getting more and more visible, they soon able to see what this town was about.

"Umm, wow," said Björn. "This is, ahh, local place, yes...small town, yes."

Björn was right. This was a classic small town. Just one look at the centre of this town said much about it: no brand names, just "Tim's Hardware," "Taylor's Tailors," and "Phil's Meat." The main centre piece was the cinema, a turn-of-the-century-style building in which matinees were shown. That day's main feature: Mom Wars VIII: Deviant Methods.

The North Gaudium city centre was what Our Haven's was modelled on, but, as the teens got closer, they could see the clear differences between Our Haven and North Gaudium's shopping areas: it was the architecture and the design. Our Haven's shopping area was designed as a homage to yesteryear, made with the thoughts of the past yet with all the modern fittings. North Gaudium wasn't a homage: it had its past burned deep within its walls, its roads and its buildings. Rickety-looking sections and barn-like Spaghetti Western buildings proved that this town had been standing for a long, long time.

While driving in, they saw a big sign over their heads: "Welcome to North Gaudium".

Once inside, the teens chugging little motor got warm smiles and waves from the small number of locals that were awake at this hour. As it turned out, it was the people that were the biggest defining image of North Gaudium.

It was as if the world's population had converged in this one small spot and entered into a melting pot -- a real melting pot, as in stirred around and served as a unique combination of all the above ingredients. Everyone was a mixture, all of them unique, one of a kind, tall, large, small, black, brown, white, and everything in between -- yet united, undoubtedly, under one banner. These were true Tabootopia originals, the product of an undefined number of years of free-flowing procreation.

Björn happily waved out of the window, the RV looking tiny in the gigantic roads made for the monstrous trucks. "Umm, hello, ahh, yes, hello, hi."

The heat only intensified when they got deeper in to the town: the smog and humidity from the local factories had made this an exceedingly warm place, as typified by the attire of most locals: shorts and tank tops.

Björn smiled and nodded. "Hmm, warm here, yes."

"Yeah, I feel it," said Daniel as he tugged at his top.

"Ahh...I wasn't talking about the, umm, ahh, weather." Björn pointed to a nearby group. "Them, ahh, check them out...Jesus!"

Casually walking across the hot concrete was a stunning visual of pure beauty: a group of bikini-clad teen girls. They were not hard to miss, their bodies drawing in all that went past them, huge smiles across their pretty faces, their giggling and chattering a holy gospel that drew in light and sweetness. Among this group of eight girls was a pick-and-mix that would appeal to any connoisseur of fine teen girls; girls from various backgrounds, from dark chocolate to pearly white milk, all while sharing some tasty traits: slim frames, long legs, budding breasts, barefooted, all wearing tank tops over their bikini-tops, their nipples protruding underneath the cotton clothing.

As the RV came closer, the girls' gaze shifted to 'Mummy's Kissing Place', their stares like needles into piping hot red blood cells.

"WHOA!" shouted Björn, heavily enamoured by the siren song of these angelic creatures, drawn in by their seductive waves and blown kisses. One of the girls then held up a sign, a sign which made Daniel stutter-stop.

"Washing all vehicles."

Björn had seen it. No 'umm' or 'ahh' from him. Only the most serious of tones. "Daniel, my friend...stop this RV...right now."

Daniel gave a military nod. He manoeuvred the vehicle onto the curb, with no solid reason why, just following whatever the pretty beauties asked him to do.

"Daniel!" Kelly ripped open the door, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and small cargo shorts, no bangles for once, this heat so scorching that it would most likely melt the metal. "Hey, what's going on? Why'd we stop?"

Surt
Surt
936 Followers
123456...8