Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

Greg was offering his insight: "Oh that's some good thrusting technique. J-C's a slow starter, he's going to find his range. See, right now he's setting his tone, he's finding his range. He's getting comfortable and he's -- whoa!"

Just then, Polly pushed back, slipped the cock out, reached her hand forward, grabbed J-C's cock, and tugged on it with her tiny fingers.

Greg was amazed: "What a transition! Watch her stroke, look at how her hand is gliding with the rhythm. Just look at that motion, so slick, really using her elbow to torque it, increasing the pressure, twisting her palm. Wow, wow, this right here is some amazing technique."

"I don't think this fella can hold on any further," said Matthew.

Greg agreed: "Oh he's done, he can't take anymore, just look at his face, he's just about...Oh, this is done. That's a wrap."

Matthew signalled the finish when he saw the cum fly: "Now it is all over, this is all over!"

Greg was mighty impressed: "That has to be the best Pocket Polly we've ever seen: beautiful technique, beautiful motion, just a picture-perfect transition. Amazing performance. Let's look at that finish again."

The camera cut to a slow-mo shot of the finish, showing in HD-quality the thick white substance flying out and landing on Polly's little chest.

Greg analyzed: "See, Matt, watch how she tugged on that. Used all of her fingers, some crisp technique and, blam, it's a wrap. No guy can take the doll-like hands of Pocket Polly when she's in the zone like that. Outstanding!"

Matthew agreed: "An amazing display from 'The Rocket', a true powerhouse of a performer, perhaps one of the best in this business."

The camera cut back to the nude, sweaty, cum-soaked Polly. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her small breasts and pink nipples sparkling under the bright studio lights.

"Here's Greg!" said Matthew.

Greg sat next to Polly. The cum was still all over Polly's chest, her cheeks bright red, her hair frazzled, and yet, she still looked as cute as a button.

"I'm here with 'Rocket' Pocket Polly. Polly, that was a tremendous performance, the best we've ever seen from you. Talk us through the finish."

They again showed the slow-motion replay of the finish. Polly grabbed her breath back as she talked through the finish: "Well, right there he was lubing me, he was opening me up, but before he could go really deep, I used my natural juices, slipped, grabbed it, and went for the finish...hee-hee -- eww I'm so sweaty!"

The camera cut back to Polly, Greg remaining on point: "Polly this was, I believe, the best we've ever seen you, so who would you like to see next?"

Polly smiled at Greg. "Heh, well, I want your girl, Greg, I want Tammie. I want to play with her. She's coming to my university, so we'll be together again. Can I, Sir?"

Greg gave her a slight smile. "I think she'll be happy to see you."

Polly put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Uncie Greg," she said while looking straight at the camera, giving Tammie a clear, direct message.

"Oh you dirty little cunt," muttered a grinning Tammie.

Greg remained professional, keeping his cool: "Thank you for coming down tonight, thanks for being part of this night, me and Matthew's first night as Vice Principals. That was a great performance and we look forward to seeing you again: 'Rocket' Pocket Polly everyone!"

Polly grabbed the microphone. "I, uh, just want to thank my sponsors: UltraBabyOil, Mama's Choice, and Weekly Moaning, also want to thank J-C, thanks for being my partner tonight, love ya, thanks. Also want to thank my team, Team Fondles, and my training partners, Linda, Una, Zara and Daisy. Want to thank my mom and especially my dad; I would not be here without his late-night cuddling sessions. Thank you! Follow me on Twitter! Oh, and, season two of Polly's World, Mondays at five on TTS! Thanks!"

Tammie was fired up. "Nova, drive faster: there's a little four-foot bitch that needs some pussy punches." Tammie casually fingered herself while thinking of the semi-legal moves she could use on the 'Pocket Rocket'.

Kelly shivered. "Tammie's so scary," she whispered to Daniel.

"Relax," said Daniel, "she's just playing: it's all part of the Sex Games. Isn't that right, Tammie?"

"Yeah, sure," she said as her steely gaze was locked on the laptop.

"You're going to throw her from the door to the bed again?" asked Daniel.

Tammie nodded while biting her lower lip. "Hmm, this time I'll throw her by her hair...give her a good smacking too"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh." Daniel was going into a trance, his eyes on the stunning Asian lesbian. As he stared, a thought repeated itself in his head: 'I'm friends with a tall hot Asian lesbian.' And it repeated: 'I'm friends with a tall hot Asian lesbian.' 'I'm friends with a tall...hot...Asian lesbian...that's fingering herself in her underwear.'

"Daniel!" shouted Kelly. "Look at the road!"

"Oh, right, right." And he just got scolded by his cute girlfriend. His hot and cute girlfriend. Moments like these made Daniel doubt his very existence.

Daniel turned his head towards the passenger's seat.

"Kelly...I'm alive, right?"

She sighed. "Yes, Daniel, yes you feel alive! Do I have to bite you again to prove it?"

"Yes, I mean, no -- wait, I mean, yes, but later."

Kelly smiled, and then looked out her window, way, way down below. They were on a high-up bridge, North Gaudium's docks right below them. Even at that high distance, they could see the workers putting the crates in place and could see the ships coming and going.

"Ah, that's the docks," noted Daniel. "If you look out further, you'll see the carpenter's area too. Don't look too long: those solar panels get bright."

"Yeah, yeah," replied Kelly. "God, it's loud here."

"Only have to deal with it for a little while longer. Just past that tunnel, we'll reach where we need to be."

The gang drove down that long bridge, the familiar giant trucks going past them as they did. They looked out the windows and admired the work going on down below, squinting to see the workers, they looking like little soldier ants from that high-up vantage point. These hardworking men and women were doing their rounds under the hot sun, lifting heavy containers with those big machines. This is when the teens realised how special Gaudium truly was: it was the birthplace and backbone of this nation of incest.

Kelly pondered for a moment: "Wow, Tabootopia is, like, a real place where real stuff happens...I'm surprised. I just thought everyone did nothing but sex."

Regina got up to take a look-see. "That's all incredible, all of it, really...but I have a feeling that we've not seen even half of what this place has to offer. Not even close."

That thought made Daniel shiver. "Could be anything, like...aliens?"

Kelly giggled. "You're so silly, Daniel."

"What? It's totally possible. I mean, you think this, a secret country, is like an everyday thing?"

"To me it is!" she snapped back. "I've been here, like, since I was a kid, so it's just been a fact; there's an America, an India, a Poland, an England, and a Tabootopia. It's just normal to me. I mean, aliens, really Daniel?"

That thought excited Björn. "Umm, ahh, large blue alien women."

Tammie liked the sound of that: "Yeah! God, I fingered myself all the way through those X-Men movies. Hmm, Rebecca Romijn as a blue woman, fuck, so hot!" She turned to Björn, looking at him with a scary, sexy amount of glee. "Hey! Imagine me as one of those blue women from Avatar! I can totally pull that off. I mean, come on, look at me: I'm already a Na'vi. I mean, look how long my legs are." She stretched her left leg out to prove her point. "Crushing power in these limbs. Hot, yeah?"

Björn rubbed his crotch. "Umm, way ahead of you, ha-ha."

"Eww." Tammie grabbed the scruff of Björn's shirt and lifted him up. "Go do that in the bedroom; don't want your cum dripping on me."

"Umm, ahh, sorry," Björn muttered.

"Ha, don't be, because me? I can make a boy cum like that." She snapped her fingers.

"Yes you can, umm, oh yes." When Björn entered into the bedroom, the whole RV went dark. They'd entered the tunnel that led to the entrance of Sector Three. While inside this pitch-black darkness, they heard a loud chuga-chuga-chuga-boom-boom-clank, this rumble making the RV vibrate.

"Eeek!" Kelly shrieked. "What-that, what's that?"

"That's a lumber-carrying train, going towards New Babylon," said Daniel.

"A train!? That's cheating! Why can't we use that?"

"Well, we need the tokens to get into New Babylon University, and those tokens are only in Sector Three."

Kelly pouted. "That's so unfair."

"That's the rules," he said with a sigh.

Their RV slowed down when they drove out of the tunnel. When they got out of the RV they saw that they'd just driven across thick, meter-high grass.

Daniel felt goose bumps over his arms when he saw it. "Whoa, guys, there." He pointed to it, the rest turning to look, all getting a chill that ran through their spines.

Sector Three.

What they saw first was the fence, the fence that reached high into the sky and stretched across for miles. Behind that chain-link was a dark forest, large oak trees out front, the branches swaying, dancing, whispering about these new arrivals. Underneath this dark shadow was the entrance; it wasn't anything fancy, just a cut-off hole in the mesh, a rickety 'Sector Three' sign hanging above.

The chill kept driving itself down their spines. Only now did the true brevity of the situation hit them: they were on a hidden island, about to go into the most secluded and unknown area of this strange place. This was it, this was the deep unknown. They didn't know what -- or who -- they'd find inside this dark forest.

Tammie rubbed her arms. "Hmmm, I'm so ready to mount whatever is in there! Hear me!? Ha, yeah..."

The rest dared not speak. They just stared at the structure in front of them, reverent in their silence.

Suddenly, a voice yelled, "Hey yall!" The teens turned and saw two men, one tall and lanky, the other short and stout. "You want us to take that RV of yours?" asked the short one.

"What? Whoa!? No!" said Kelly.

"That's right." Tammie had just remembered a very important fact. "My dad told me that we can't take the RV with us. We got to sell it, here and now."

"What!?" Kelly was aghast.

"Oh yeah, my dad told me that too," said Regina. "...I forgot all about that." She casually walked over to the RV and kicked the side panel, opening up a small hatch. Inside were empty hiking bags. She picked them up and handed them to Daniel and Björn.

"Go pack our stuff -- stay away from our panties!"

"Umm, ahh, I, umm." Björn was confused. "I...we pack?"

"Do it, now," she said in her best disciplinary voice. Regina then changed her tone when addressing Kelly: "Hey, you mind packing the clothes with me?"

"Umm, sure, let's do it."

Tammie negotiated a good price for the RV whilst the others packed.

***

Forty minutes later.

The two men went into the now-barren RV.

"Pleasure doing business," said the tall one. They then drove away, taking away 'Mummy's Kissing Place' to be recycled, melted down, or given to another intrepid band of adventurers.

The gang had put their possessions in the backpacks, and due to the impromptu shopping trip, the boys had the heaviest bags.

"Swerve," hissed Daniel. "Now we have to walk through the jungle."

"Umm, yeah," said Björn as he adjusted his pack. "Umm, could be anything out there."

"It might be something good," said Kelly. "I don't think it will be that scary...I hope."

Regina nodded. "Sure..."

"All right." Tammie put her backpack on. "Let's do this."

Björn clasped his hands together. "Please let there be alien women."

"No, no!" said Daniel. "Not aliens."

Kelly giggled. "So silly...wait...but if they're real, and they're gods -- oh no, Daniel! I've been sinning all the way here! I'll be punished!"

Daniel sighed. "Me first, if that's true."

Regina shrugged. "We won't know if we don't do it. So come on, let's go."

Before going in, they paused to look at what was behind them: a steep cliff which led to a view of all of Gaudium; from the docks, to the town, all the way to the fields. While looking out at this view, the teens thought about the people they'd met. They wondered how little Teddy was going to earn his next lip kiss from his momma Carla, what Sally would do with her newly-acquired jet-squirt, what kind of giggling and wiggling Alisa and the teen girls were getting up to, and picturing Richard with Venetia, he unloading his steel tension inside her, Frankie sitting outside the house with a bright smile across his face.

Björn scratched his head. "Umm, this is strange. I, ahh, can't think of anything dirty to say."

"Nothing left to say," said Regina as she put her hand on his back, "just that it's time to go."

And they did, deep into the unknown.

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
1...345678