All Comments on 'Tag Teamed in Germany'

by CatlinCaveman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first effort! Definitely want to hear more of your adventure

TakeNItTakeNItover 2 years ago

I love gangbangs and multiple partners. It's so hot and I love your adventures. I hope I get to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfull story, had me stroking and moaning all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Love when a newbie gets force spit roasted, he and can't stop the action

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have 2 friends and we do a spitroast with each other often. I love the feeling in my ass to be fucked by anmther cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, stroked my cock while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I lived in Germany for a bit when I was 21 - didn't realize I was bi at the time. Read your story as if it were me and what COULD have happened if I only knew about the fun to be had in the theaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story reminded me of Cologne when I first visited a gay club/bar but I was in my forties & just curious. Had a good time but still left feeling curious & my anal virginity still intact (sadly). I wish I’d experienced this. I still hope to even in my mid-fifties.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In the late 1970's, I found a Sex shop in Darlington, Co Durham. Among many other things they stocked, were, what from my Army time were called "Hong Kong Bibles", small books covering any Sex subject at all in Ball tightening prose, and brought a couple on Transvestites. I was already wearing some of Mothers sexy knickers and if only because I could not find any suspender belts in her stuff, made a Courselette, with four suspenders on non adjustable, V shaped straps, which with some of her many old Tan stockings, at about half thigh length on me caused the lower "hem" of the courselette to rub against the skin where my cock met my lower stomach. this I found delightful when walking or driving. Soon after I began work in the South of Lakeland, and stopping in Kendal on my way found that the architect of the local public toilets, surely at least a "Bi" had not only left the usual four inch gap at floor level, for swilling out, but the same gap at the rear wall between "Traps". Allowing hand jobs between, and conversations to arrange shared traps for Blowing and Sodemising (I quickly, gave and took of both) as my route to full dressing Faggot advanced quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous