Tahiti Ambrosia cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to be gently tied to the bed on her back, and then on her stomach, was that ok? Kate said she couldn't wait! They asked what position first, back or stomach? Kate said stomach, for a change and smiled!

My heart and mind was ricocheting and I could hardly breathe when Kate decides to go to the ladies room. I was instructed to get her another glass of wine. She took about an hour! On return, she said you would not believe who I just met.

She told me it was the three doctors she was first introduced at the Spa, during the lunch snack and called them 1, 2 and 3 and smiled shyly.

I had little knowledge what that meant, but I knew that smile and would soon find out.

She sits down, grinning all over and says where was I?

I said you were on the bed with the girls naked and wrestling with your bodies. Oh yes, and I had picked to be tied on my stomach first with no mask and no Bose head set, so I could see and hear right?

Yes, I managed to whisper.

That's when it really got interesting kinky, she courageously proclaimed.

Well, the girls had me on my stomach and took my legs, and tied them spread-eagle to the bed and then asked me sit up. They wanted me to bend over on a flexible, yet firm padded table they produced, which was big enough for Cassie to fit under. My head was now facing toward the headboard. I was getting into it and was not sure what they had up their sleeves.

Next they loosely tied my hands attached with two rings that secured them to the bed, but flexible enough so I could rearrange my body - as needed, they said. Dr Brant entered amidst the music and saw the position the girls had decided would work best to start.

He stopped and asked if I liked the Tahiti Ambrosia seaman I sucked out of his balls earlier? I loved it! Can we do it again, I quickly asked?

His wife stood up kissed him and said I know you will love this honey - her pussy tastes like a flower. The door opened and in walked the three Doctors introduced to me at lunch. I will call them Dr. 1, 2 and 3. All had smiles. All were naked with hefty erections and the door was locked behind them.

I started to get just a bit uncomfortable until Cassie brought over Dr.1 and started sucking his cock inches away from my face. She looked up from sucking and said, "You're going to love this – it's my favorite." She then sucked his balls and said there is lots of cum in them now.

It's your job is to drink from the cum-fountain, again.

Grace was sucking Cassie's husband's cock getting it ready to fuck my hole. Then Cassie stops sucking and positions Dr. No. 1 sitting right in front of my face with his back to the headboard. "I know what to do now", I said to myself. I started to suck his cock, very slowly at first because I wanted this to last.

Grace stopped sucking Brant's cock and positions him right behind me to begin fucking my hole, I was a bit disappointed until Cassie said, she gets the best of all spots.

She wiggles herself under the table so she can lick my clitoris and suck her husband's balls while he fucks me with his horse-dick. I almost fainted at the thought.

So here I was strapped to a bed, with a cock in my mouth, Cassie under the table guiding her husband's cock into my pussy and starting to eat me while I am getting fucked with his Kong dick.

It started slowly and Dr. No 1 just loved my sucking his cock while my hands were tied. It was all mouth action. He told me this as he gently held my head with his fingers running through my hair while I sucked.

I was occupied with three sensory inputs, sucking a big hard cock which I love, having my clit eaten and getting fucked at the same time with a huge cock. It was almost overwhelming.

I was determined to managed and enjoy this pleasure outing without remorse.

Brant just loves to get his balls sucked and shaft licked by his wife, while he fucks another pussy. He stated pounding a little faster after I became adjusted to his big boy cock.

Cassie started licking my pussy's clit faster after about 20 minutes of non- stop fucking and sucking. Brant would sometimes take his cock out and fuck his wife's mouth for a few stokes. She would really juice up his shaft for a delicious re-entry.

Then Brant started pounding me faster, which pushed me further onto Dr. No. 1's cock and Cassie was on a no return feast with my pussy. I knew we would all come together, momentarily.

Brant, stiffened and grunted as he filled my hole with his lovely cum, one second later I was gulping down another three loads of Tahiti Ambrosia semen from No1 and then I exploded in a couple of mind altering orgasms that did not stop until Cassie pulled her husband's cock out of my hole and softly sucked all of my wet labia and juices into her mouth, smearing lipstick on everything.

The two ladies made the men move, untied me and then proceeded to tell me they just love cream pie. They turned me over, tied my legs and hands and proceeded to eat me to another series of countless orgasms.

While they were eating cream pie Grace had prepared Dr. No 2 so he would cum faster as time was running out as we still had makeup and hair to complete before the 8:00 PM reveal. She had him position his cock right at my lips and then pushed him into my mouth.

Again, as the girls took turns eating cream-pie as Dr. No. 2 started fucking my mouth and again all I had to do was feel and suction. It was pure pleasure. I could not believe it; but sure enough as Dr. No. 2 begins to grunt he erupts and begins to overflow my mouth with another triple-load of, heavenly tasting medical based Tahiti Ambrosia cum.

It was just delectability warm, smooth and delicious. I know why some girls are cum eaters. Every one of these cocks presented for me to suck-off would win: The Most Bountiful and Dapper Cock Contest, any day of the week.

The girls were still not finished eating their cream pie, they were taking their sweet time – I loved it, and they wanted to know if I would like my hands free to finish off Dr. No. 3 and I said yes.

No. 3 was the cutest by far and was ready; so I wagged my finger for him to come over so I could fuck his cock with my mouth, lick his balls and make him come down my throat. Unlike the other two who fucked my mouth, I loved both cocks, but now I wanted to suck him off and make him beg me to let him come in my mouth.

The girls were still eating cream-pie complements of Carrie's husband and eating as if every drop and nibble was going to be their last. I didn't know how long I could stay conscious.

I started sucking quickly with No. 3's beautiful cock and got him to almost come and then I stopped. I looked down at the two girls, rolled my eyes back and heaved another earth shaking orgasm.

I paused to savor the feeling and to compose myself then asked 3, if he was ready?

He said: yes, I am going to explode. Yes, please, please suck me off, please swallow my cum, please look me in the eyes when I am Cumming. That is exactly what I wanted – for him to beg, and remember me.

So I used my hands, mouth and tongue and sucked him off in a fury, squeezed a finger in his anus, and drank another 3 loads of medical Tahiti Ambrosia cum. God I was exhausted, and I wanted to get ready to see my husband.

Time then passed quickly thereafter, with hair, make-up and clothing.

Then, at exactly 8:00 PM, the door opened and out I walked and there he, my husband was waiting nervously. That's when I told him: "I had man-sex".

I knew he would love every word, but I had to tease him, make him wait for every paragraph. He likes that better and appreciates me doing it to him.

We still have 10 days till we leave maybe I will bring him a cream-pie, every night.

Then again, maybe there will be some treatments for him which I can design and direct.

We shall see just how adventurous he really is!

12