Tailing The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen it before; guys like him don't like losing. I gave him fifty-fifty odds of taking a swing at me. He actually did! No words, but he rushed me, sitting at my desk. His arms aimed to grab me by the neck. My taser did the work. In half a second, I had him twitching on the floor.

"And that's assault, my friend," I said as I watched him lay on the floor. "Pardon me while I call the cops."

"Fuck you," he muttered as he convulsed. "It's your word against mine. I'll have your fucking head. I know people!"

"You might try," I told him. "But I have proof." I pointed to a camera on the bookcase behind him. "PI's record everything. Now, just lay there and be quiet, or I'll zap you again. I have cops to call."

Sometimes, I don't need payments. A pretty face is all I need. Ultimately, I made a new bedroom friend, and she could make a mean cup of joe, let me tell you. I had filing and billing that needed help, so she did help me with that as payment. The under-the-desk service after hours was for both of us. Knocking an asshole down to size is a good bonus, too. I take the wins where I can get them.

12