Tainted Conception Ch. 02

Story Info
A despicable coworker manipulates events to get Mark's wife.
16.4k words
4.54
45.2k
127
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,586 Followers

"Fuck," Mark groaned in frustration as he rolled off his beautiful wife. "The fuck is wrong with me?"

Brooke stared up at the ceiling, concentrating on a slight imperfection in the drywall in an attempt to hold back tears. She pulled the bedsheet up over herself and tried not to make her disappointment obvious. She knew how much Mark hated being unable to perform.

"Sorry, babe, I don't know what the fuck is happening. It's like my dick just won't work lately." Mark sighed.

Things had changed between them ever since she got pregnant. It had only been a few weeks since she tested positive but ever since then there seemed to be a shift in Mark. He hadn't been able to maintain an erection when they tried to be together and he kept complaining about stomach issues and spending loads of time in the bathroom.

Brooke suspected that he didn't find her attractive anymore now that she was pregnant. Even though she wasn't showing and everyone complimented her on how fit she looked, she must not turn on Mark. He was probably sneaking off to the bathroom to look at other women on his phone to get off.

Brooke let out a long breath and tried to calm herself down. She didn't want Mark to see her upset. The last time this happened, she had cried; she wasn't sure if it was her hormones or what but Mark had denied up and down that he didn't find her attractive. He claimed it was stress due to some big project at work.

"It's okay," Brooke lied. "I know it's frustrating. We'll figure it out."

She heard Mark exhale from next to her, clearly relieved that they wouldn't have a repeat of the fight from a couple of days ago. He leaned over to her side of the bed and planted a lingering kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, you know that right?" Mark looked into her eyes.

"I know," Brooke feigned a smile. "I love you, too."

Outside of the bedroom, everything was normal. Hopefully, this was just something that would pass. Brooke was growing more and more sexually frustrated as time went on. She wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy or what, but she found herself incredibly horny lately.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower, honey," Brooke said. As she sat up, she self-consciously grabbed the sheets to cover her body from Mark's eyes. She didn't want him to see whatever it was that turned him off about her.

Mark suddenly looked pale and grabbed at his stomach. "Ugh, I'm going to go to the bathroom downstairs. I love you, honey. If you get out of the shower and I'm not back up, just head to bed."

Brooke watched as the love of her life speed-walked out of the bedroom like he couldn't control his bowels. He's probably going to go jerk off to some girl on TikTok.

Now that she was alone, she let the sheet fall to the floor and walked over to their ensuite bathroom. She stood before their full-length mirror, scrutinizing herself for imperfections. She frowned, still not able to see whatever it was that Mark saw.

If anything, she thought she looked great. She was still only a couple of weeks along. Her stomach was still flat and toned. The only major change was that her breasts had grown slightly larger, which she would have thought would drive Mark crazy. There was one other change. She corrected her posture, noticing for the first time that her shoulders were slouched forward. She was used to looking in the mirror and seeing that wild, confident, bold woman staring back at her. Now she just felt low.

Brooke wanted to detach from reality for a few minutes. She started the shower and poked her head out into the bedroom. Mark still wasn't back yet. She quietly locked the bathroom door. After confirming that the water was hot enough, she slid her slender body into the shower and let the warm water wash over her.

She tried distancing herself from her thoughts, trying not to think about how poor their sex lives had grown over the past few weeks. It has suddenly gone from amazing and being all over each other trying for a baby to something that felt awkward and forced. She hadn't even been able to get Mark hard, let alone have sex with him.

She knew she was spiralling and tried to think about some of their great sexual escapades. Brooke's hands lightly caressed her breasts as thoughts of Halloween night drifted into her mind. The events of the night were still fuzzy, but what was clear to her was how fucking amazing the sex with Mark had been that night. How big his cock had felt inside of her, the primal way they had fucked.

Brooke hadn't realized that her hand had drifted down to her clit. She was gently massaging it as she let the water hit her back. She remembered the feeling of the sheets on her face, of her fists balled up as she came, over and over. Mark had held her firmly, he had been strong and rough with her. She'd loved every second of it. She wanted Mark to take her again tonight instead of running off to the bathroom.

God, she wanted to be fucked like that again. To be fucked so good that orgasm after orgasm racked her body with so much pleasure that her brain barely remembered anything else. As Brooke tried to remember more details about that night, the sensory smell of cigarettes entered her mind. It didn't make sense, maybe the scent of someone smoking had gotten on their clothes while they were outside in the backyard. Though all she really recalled from that had been the marijuana.

Brooke pushed the memory of the smell aside and concentrated on the feeling. She felt her hands playing with her clit, increasing its rotations. She felt a small orgasm rising. She thought about the feel of Mark's cock as it had pushed into her at the end, how it had swelled and grown as his cum exploded into her, washing over every inch of her insides, flooding her womb. Where her husband had finally succeeded in knocking her up.

"Mmmmm," Brooke moaned quietly as she came to her touch, "fuck."

As her orgasm subsided, guilt began to creep over Brooke. Here she was chastising her husband for sneaking off the bathroom to get off and she had just done the same thing. At least I'm thinking about him and not some other person on my cell phone.

Brooke let the hot water wash over her body for another twenty minutes. Her mind was starting to drift. After she dried off and changed into her pajamas, she was disappointed to find that Mark still hadn't returned from the bathroom. She crawled into bed alone and fell asleep.

***

For years Saul had failed to successfully maintain a morning routine. Since the Halloween party, though, he had been vigilant about waking up early and getting to the office. Saul swiped his keycard and, holding his backpack over one shoulder, nodded to the security guard as he entered the building.

For years he had never come to work this early, but now he saw a golden opportunity he couldn't pass up. His heart was beating out of his chest but he maintained a calm walk as he moved through the building. Saul got off the elevator a floor early, to check on the most important component of his plan. He quickly rounded a corner and peeked through the skinny glass window running vertically next to the door to the building's gym. At first, he didn't see what he was looking for but after scanning the mirror on the wall, he smiled to himself.

Mark and David were on the far side of the room working out. Mark was spotting David as he struggled with the last few reps of his bench press.Good, lots of time.

Pushing down the nagging feeling that he should be in the gym to get rid of his unimpressive physique, Saul hurried back to the elevator and took the short ride up to the office. When the elevator dinged on the floor for their office, he stepped out into relative darkness.

Some daylight was coming in through the windows but almost all of the building lights were still off this early. As Saul moved through the kitchen, the automatic light sensors detected his movement and turned on. Saul peered around but didn't see any other souls in sight. He did a quick scan of the office to ensure no one would interrupt him before heading to the kitchen.

He quickly set his backpack down and took out a small bottle. Saul looked around one last time before opening the refrigerator and smiling. He had thought up this plan on the ride home from the Halloween party and it had been surprisingly easy to execute.

He reached in and grabbed his prize. Saul removed Mark's post-workout shake bottle from the fridge. Working quickly, he undid the top of the bottle and set it aside. Next, he opened the smaller bottle he had already opened and used the bottle's dropper lid to extract 20 millilitres of the liquid. Satisfied he had measured it correctly, Saul held the dropper over Mark's pre-made protein shake and emptied the contents of the dropper into it. He closed both lids and gave Mark's bottle a vigorous shake before putting it back in the fridge.

He snatched his bottle off the countertop and put it back in his bag before hurrying over to his office where he closed the door and sat in the dark. No one was supposed to be in the office this early. He knew Mark liked to get up early and 'conquer' his day by getting a workout in and getting started on work. Mark was gunning for a promotion and liked to tout that he turned on the lights in the office in the morning and turned them off when he left. That at least made things predictable for Saul.

Saul sat there in silence until he heard noises coming from the office floor. Mark and David had likely finished their workout. He could only make out muffled voices. The stained glass window on his office door was frosted so he couldn't see out of it. Saul didn't have a corner office like Mark's, his was on the interior with no other windows. Against his better judgment, Saul quietly opened his door a crack and peeked out.

Mark and David were moving from the kitchen to their offices with their protein shakes in hand.

"You guys still going to the Christmas party tonight?" David asked as the two moved across the empty office floor.

"Yeah, we'll be there," Mark said, clearly holding something back. "It'll be good to get out with Brooke. It's been a while since we've had any kind of date night. She needs a bit of a break to cut loose."

"Has it been hard for her? The pregnancy and all? It's only been a couple weeks right?" David slowed his pace as they came to the part of their office where their paths diverged.

Mark took a long sip from his protein shake. "Still keep that on the DL, we haven't really announced it and it's probably too soon to even talk about it. Technically Brooke said we shouldn't tell anyone until after twelve weeks. She isn't showing at all, you would never know she's even pregnant. I know you probably told your wife, just please tell her not to congratulate us or anything tonight."

David nodded and held up two fingers, "You got it. Scout's honor," then he smiled and added, "You really should be thanking me and all, since it was my Halloween party that helped you get the job done."

"Okay, alright," Mark held up his hands, "'Maybe' I said. Maybe it was the Halloween party. I was putting in the work well before and after that night, thank you. Anyways, I need to get cracking on a few things, I'll see you later, alright?"

"You got it, buddy," David and Mark exchanged a brief fist bump as they each turned to walk toward their respective offices. Saul noticed that Mark took an unexpected detour toward the bathroom.

Saul gently closed his office door and slid back into his computer chair. Ah, the Christmas Party, I almost forgot.

Saul thought back to last year's Christmas party. In many ways, it was the beginning of a new chapter for him. He reminded himself how delicious Mark's wife had smelled as he pressed himself up against her. How good her ass had felt as she ground it back against his cock before realizing he wasn't her husband. He had caught a lot of shit for that stunt but it was worth it. Saul grinned as he realized just how much had changed since the party last year. He never would have imagined he would have actually bedded Brooke twice since then, burying his cock deep inside of her and giving her his illicit cum. If David was right and Brooke had gotten knocked up at the Halloween party, it was he, Saul, who had done it.

His smile widened thinking about the implications for Mark. Mark had buried him professionally for the last year but things were finally about to change.

Saul fished the bottle out of his backpack and read the label using the light from his cell phone. The bottle was labelled 'Dirul'; his doctor had prescribed it earlier in the year for his high blood pressure. Saul had stopped taking it because of its side effects. Saul turned the bottle over and read them again.

'Some side effects can include dizziness, confusion, lightheadedness, headaches, blurred vision, loss of appetite, upset stomach, diarrhea, constipation, decreased sexual ability.'

Saul knew from Mark's bathroom visit just now as well as an abrupt exit from an important meeting last week that at least one of those side effects was impacting him. Mark seemed less sharp lately as well. He knew Dirul was strong stuff. When Saul had taken it, it reduced his cock to a limp noodle. He hoped it was having the same effect on Mark.

He had been dosing Mark in secret for weeks. The medication took about a week to get out of Saul's system, so Mark should still be limp dicked over the weekends when Saul wasn't able to dose him.

With any luck, Mark's wife would be frustrated and unsatisfied by now. This meant it was time to dial things up a notch so he could slide his cock back into that sweet wife.

***

Mark groaned as he sat back in his office chair. It was lunch time but he had no desire to eat at all. His stomach was turning but he didn't understand why. He must have a bug or something but this had been going on for a few weeks now.

So far today and, if he was honest, this whole week had been pretty unproductive. He was just feeling off. Sure this bug was making him run to the bathroom more often than normal but he just didn't feel like himself. He just couldn't focus and get things done.

A soft knock came on his office door.

"Come in," Mark tried to steady his voice and sound like his usual confident self.

One of the young interns popped her head in. 'Uh, Saul asked me to come get you. He said he needs to talk to you and it's urgent."

Mark tried not to visibly roll his eyes. "Thank you."

The intern departed leaving the door open. Talking to Saul of all people was the last thing Mark wanted to do right now. He liked to be on his A-game when dealing with this snake. Saul had asked an intern to come to fetch him because no one else would listen to him. If Saul wanted to talk to me so bad, why didn't he just come in here himself? Likely some weird power play idea.

Still, it looked like things were already in motion so he might as well see how this played out. Mark stood but quickly braced himself on his desk. He must have stood up too fast, it felt like the world was spinning. After a few moments, he recovered and took a few tentative steps before feeling confident that he could continue.

He left his office and crossed the floor towards Saul's office. Their workplace was now fairly empty with most people having left for lunch. A few scattered heads appeared over the tops of cubicle walls.

Saul's office door was shut when Mark reached it. He sighed and knocked. No response came. The light was on inside, though, so Mark assumed Saul had to be in there. He knocked harder and finally, a gruff voice from the other side beckoned him in.

Dan opened the door and looked in at the sad man behind the desk. Saul sat there intent on something on his screen. Again, it was an obvious power play not to look up and greet someone when they entered your office. Mark just shrugged and internally laughed at how pathetic Saul was.

He studied Saul briefly, noting his beady eyes and pockmarked face. His body was draped in an oversized shirt, unlike Mark's fitted dress shirts. Finally, Mark got tired of waiting. "What's up Saul, something urgent?"

Saul finally broke his gaze from his screen and looked up at Mark. Saul didn't offer a seat to Mark, who intended on standing anyways.

"Shut the door," Saul commanded.

Mark didn't like his tone and wasn't about to cede any power in this conversation, "It's fine open."

"Your call," Saul said. "I have something here on my computer that you are going to be very interested in. Before I show it to you, I want you to promise to remain calm so we can have a logical discussion about it."

"Sure, Saul, what do you have?" Mark hated this guy's theatrics.

Saul turned his monitor around so Mark could see the display. On-screen was a woman having sex. The sound was low but it was clearly a woman moaning in pleasure. What the fuck, what an idiot, he is done. Done! Why would you play porn in the office and why the fuck would you show ---

It was Brooke on the screen. The video kept cutting to different parts but it was clearly a close-up of Brooke having sex.

Mark quickly turned on his heel and shut the office door, trying to protect his wife's virtue. A million thoughts were running through his head: he couldn't understand what this was or how Saul had it.

He turned back to his work adversary, wanting to reach across the desk and strangle him, "What the FUCK is this SHIT, Saul?"

Saul raised his hands innocently. "I thought you knew? You asked me to film this after all."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Mark demanded, "Why do you have a video of my wife on your work computer?"

"Don't you remember?" Saul said, "That night of the Halloween party at David's. I was there, too. I ran across you and your wife upstairs and you asked me to videotape you having sex together."

Mark felt lightheaded again and could feel the room start to spin. He took a seat at one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk from Saul. He ran a hand through his hair, "What are you even talking about?"

"You really don't remember?" Saul asked. "What do you remember from that night? I'll admit I was a little tipsy myself but you and your wife were on another level. I guess one of you thought it would be hot to have someone watch you and tape it."

The truth was Mark couldn't remember much from that night, other than the fact that he'd had sex with Brooke in one of the upstairs rooms at David's house. Saul's claim didn't make any sense, but he also couldn't deny that it was possible. Brooke seemed to remember more but it was still fuzzy for her, too. He knew alcohol made him more friendly and jovial, but could he really have been so friendly as to invite someone like Saul to record him and his wife?

"Alright, Saul," Mark stood up to tower over Saul. "Here is what's going to happen. You're going to delete that video right now in front of me and we are never going to talk about this again. Got it?"

Saul sat back with an amused expression on his face. This was too much and Mark wasn't prepared for whatever was coming next. He hated the look of satisfaction on Saul's ugly face.

"No, actually," Saul finally spoke calmly. "That's not what is going to happen here."

"Are you serious?" Mark started, "You just show me --"

"A video of you fucking your wife at the Halloween party," Saul sneered. "Yes, yes I did. I could delete it now but I'm not stupid Mark, no matter how much you like to make me look stupid in front of everyone here. This is just a copy of the video. I have more copies at home. And let me tell you, for the past couple of weeks I've been getting a lot of use out of this video. Thank you again for letting me watch the two of you go at it and reminding me to record it. Very kinky of you."

"Now," Saul sat up, interlacing his fingers and putting them on the desk. "Are you ready to sit down and listen to what I want?"

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,586 Followers