Tainted Conception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,612 Followers

"What you want?" Mark shouted. "I don't give a shit what you want."

"That's too bad," Saul met his eyes with an intense glare. "How will your wife feel when the conception of your child is posted to all the nastiest message boards and porn sites on the internet. I could also share it here in the office and maybe at her place of work. I'm sure David would enjoy watching it."

"You son of a bitch," Mark said, trying to maintain his angry exterior. Inside he felt the room spinning.

"Sit," Saul commanded.

Mark begrudgingly sat down. He told himself it was just to right himself and stop the spinning, and not because Saul commanded it.

"I want you to do two things for me," Saul stared at Mark with a confidence the older man didn't normally possess. "First, before you leave this room, I want you to take your phone out and write an email to the senior leadership team. Tell them that after further evaluation of your new project, you've run into some roadblocks and require extra assistance. I want you to explicitly state that upon further review you realize that I was right in my initial assessment and that you recommend I take the lead on it. That it would streamline things to have it be run under my department."

Saul smiled, "Obviously you are still going to do the heavy lifting on this project even though it will now have my name attached to it."

"The project is already almost done," Mark spat. "This is bullshit."

"This is you protecting the virtue of your wife." Saul countered. "Now what will it be?"

Mark unwillingly retrieved his phone from his pocket and started typing out an email. When he was done, he made an exaggerated gesture of pressing a button on his screen to indicate he was done.

Saul smiled and watched an email notification pop up on his screen alongside the face of Mark's beautiful wife having an orgasm. Mark looked at the screen as well, feeling a pit in his stomach. Brooke should never have been put in this position.

"Great," Saul said smugly, "That takes care of that. Now on to the next order of business. This pertains to the Christmas party tonight."

Mark broke his gaze away from Brooke's beautiful form on the screen. He could feel his stomach starting to rumble again. He looked up at Saul. As he did so, Mark realized that he had sunk into his chair like some kid in the principal's office. He straightened himself so that he was now eye to eye with this vulture of a man.

Saul allowed silence to fill the room. Waiting for Mark to ask a question. Another power play...

Mark finally relented. He felt like he was playing an unknown game of chess and he was the pawn. "What about the Christmas party tonight?"

An ugly smile spread across Saul's face. "You embarrassed me last year after the Christmas party. You dragged me through an HR inquiry for weeks. I want you to make that right."

Saul leaned forward. "Tonight when you get home, I want you to talk to your wife. I want to hear the conversation. You record it or you call me and I'll listen to it. You are going to tell your wife that for the last year, you have been thinking about the Christmas party. How you watched me dancing with your wife. Tell her that you were paralyzed when you saw it. You didn't stop it because at that moment you realized how much it turned you on seeing her dancing with me. You've been thinking about it for the past year. Tell her that you want to see her dance with me tonight."

"You're fucking nuts," Mark said. "I'm not going to let you put your hands on my wife."

Saul didn't respond. He kept eye contact with Mark and reached over to his keyboard and pressed down on a button. Brooke's moans started to fill the room, increasing in volume.

Mark panicked, realizing he had been in here a while and his co-workers were likely milling back into the office from their lunch break.

"Shhhhh," Mark said, gesturing that Saul turn it down.

Saul tilted his head, letting Brooke's moans of pleasure continue.

"Fuck," Mark said trying to reach for the keyboard. "Turn it down."

Saul slowly did so. "If that bothers you, imagine that playing from everyone's computer here in the office. At your wife's office. You know my number. Have the conversation."

Mark sat there staring daggers at his co-worker. He didn't know how to respond.

Saul turned the monitor back around and stared at it intently. After a few seconds, he looked over and feigned surprise that Mark was still sitting there. "Oh, you can go now."

Mark broke from his stance and stood up. He wanted so badly to wring Saul's neck. Normally he'd already have some way up his sleeve to outmaneuver his older coworker but his mind was too rattled to even begin to think straight.

He left Saul's office, closing the door behind him. The office began to spin again. He braced himself against the wall and felt his stomach rumble. Fuck, I don't know what to do here.

***

Saul smiled as Mark shut the door. He began crafting a response to the email that Mark had sent to the senior team. Mark hadn't even begun to grasp the implications that would stem from giving Saul control of this project. Saul would have an entirely new level of access that he really shouldn't have. The other leadership didn't understand the technical side of the business so they likely wouldn't realize the significance of Saul's new level of access, either.

To complete this project, Saul would make a bold ask. He would now effectively oversee all of the company's hardware, primarily their phones and computers. With a few simple updates to the company software package, Saul would be able to control everything coming in and going out on every such device.

But for now, that would have to wait. All he could think about was putting his arms around Brooke and pressing his cock into her sweet backside.

***

"What do you think?" Brooke asked from the doorway of their bathroom. On the other side of the room, Mark was putting on his dress pants for his company's Christmas party. He looked up at her and his jaw dropped.

"Shit Brooke, you look sexy as hell, but don't you think that's a little much for tonight? I mean it's just my company party, it's not like we are going clubbing in Vegas or something." Mark stared at his wife. He had seen this dress before and his wife always looked stunning in it. Tonight she looked even more salacious, her chest had grown over the past couple of weeks which made her cleavage stand out even more.

Brooke smiled and turned to look at herself in the mirror. The dress was already having the intended effect she had planned. Sure, it was a little risque for a corporate event but she wanted to rev up Mark's engines for after the party. She didn't really care what anyone else thought of her. If turning a few more heads her way was what it took to get Mark out of his funk and into her pants, so be it.

She turned to the side to look at herself. It was a simple black dress but it accentuated all the right things. It was modest in some ways but sizzling in others. The black dress showed a lot of her long, tanned legs. Its stretchy, hip-hugging fabric ended in the middle of her thighs and wrapped tightly around her waist, framing her perfect bubble butt. It squeezed over her stomach until the hemline stopped just over her magnificent bust. The tight dress pushed the top of her breasts up, putting them on display for all to see. The straps extended into full, flowing black sleeves. They connected across her collarbone at the base of her neck, almost like the collar of a more modest dress. Just like her chest, the top of her back was also bare.

Brooke began accessorizing; looking for pieces that would complement that dress. She selected some subtle golden earrings and a gold bracelet. They clashed a bit with her rose gold wedding ring but the sparkling diamond on it would draw away any attention from her hands. Besides, most people tonight won't be looking at my hands.

She looked at her husband in the mirror and held back a smile. "I just wanted to feel beautiful tonight, Mark. It's been a while since we've had a reason to get out of the house like this."

Mark knew he wasn't about to talk Brooke out of dressing up, nor did he want her to. She looked like sex incarnate and he wanted nothing more than to have his way with her. Then he winced, remembering his poor performances as of late. If he could just get through tonight's party, maybe things would be different. He glanced down at his watch and saw that it was almost time to leave.

He'd been putting off having this conversation with Brooke. He thought back to that afternoon in Saul's office and how expertly Saul had boxed him in. He'd find a way out, he just hadn't thought of one yet. He just needed to buy a bit of time to figure it out.

Mark finished getting dressed and sat down on the bed, elbows on his knees. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to find the words. He pulled his cell phone out and started a voice memo. How the hell do I tell Brooke I want to see her dance with Saul? Thats fucked.

"What's wrong, honey?" Brooke was standing in front of him, it seemed like her legs went on for miles. "Is something bothering you?"

Mark sighed. He couldn't think of another way out of this, another way to keep her safe. Is the way to keep her safe by letting Saul put his hands on her?

"It's just..." Mark trailed off trying to find the words.

Brooke could tell something was bothering her husband. She sat down next to him on the bed and patiently stayed silent, giving him all the time he'd needed to get his words together. She knew that he could put on a good show of confidence at work but there were times, when it was just them, that he showed her that he didn't always have it all together. She rested her hand on his lower back in a show of support.

"It's been an interesting year," Mark continued. "A lot has happened, particularly at work. Things have changed. I've changed. And I don't always understand everything that's happening."

Mark looked up at Brooke and saw his supportive loving wife, hanging onto his every word, as if nothing else mattered. He cringed internally at what he was about to say.

"I...." Mark took a deep breath. He broke eye contact with Brooke and stared at the floor. "I can't seem to stop thinking about what happened at the last Christmas party and I was surprised at myself about how turned on I was..."

Mark let the words hang there. The silence from Brooke seemed to stretch on forever. Each passing millisecond was unbearable. Finally, she spoke.

"Are you talking about when your coworker tried to grind on me?" Brooke asked tersely.

Mark winced at the tone of her voice. "Yeah, that."

Brooke was taken aback by what Dan was saying. Did he really get turned on watching someone like his coworker put his hands on her? She was ready to ask him a million questions, trying to figure out how he felt and why he was bringing this up now, but she stopped herself. She looked at her husband and noticed his sunk-in body language and the fact that he wasn't making eye contact with her.

This must be something that had been weighing on him. Like this was something that Mark was ashamed of and still processing himself. She needed to support him and try to encourage him to open up; now wasn't the time for being the scorned wife. God, I don't want to be that woman. I'm better than that. These damn hormones are throwing me out of whack.

Brooke started slowly massaging Mark's lower back as a sign of support. She closed the distance between them, putting her head on his shoulder and her other hand on his leg. "Thank you for telling me that. I'm sure it wasn't easy to do. I didn't know this sort of thing was something that turned you on."

Mark gently shook his head, trying to memorize the patterns in his carpet. He was feeling light-headed again. Being pushed along this path and not telling Brooke the entire truth was affecting his mental clarity.

"Me neither," he finally uttered. The thought of a Japanese samurai committing seppuku flashed through his mind as the next words formed in his mouth. "Do you think you could do that again tonight?"

Brooke trained her eyes on the side of Mark's face. "Dance with someone else or do you mean that guy specifically?"

Mark closed his eyes. "That same guy. Saul. The same one from last year."

Brooke didn't remember a lot about Saul but what she knew, she didn't like. He didn't scream her type, he was almost the opposite in every way. She looked at how Mark was struggling to come clean. She drew her hips into a straight line and rested her head entirely on Mark's shoulder. "I can't promise it'll happen again. Who knows, he might not be there or even be interested. But if it means a lot to you, I'll do it."

It was just a dance after all. Maybe seeing it would spark Mark's engine and they would be up all night making love. It seemed like a small price to pay if it brought Mark back to his normal self.

"Can I just ask one question?" Brooke hesitated. "What exactly about seeing this guy dance with me, turns you on?"

Mark hadn't run through this entire conversation and didn't know how to respond. He just needed this night to be over. "I honestly don't know. It just seems to be on repeat in my mind. Maybe we can figure it out together later."

Brooke was about to ask exactly what Mark meant by figuring it out later but the ringing of a phone interjected itself into the intensity of their discussion.

Mark took his phone off his lap and answered it, "Got it, thanks. We'll be right out."

Mark hung up the phone, "Our ride's here."

He stood up and held his hand out to Brooke. She took it and stood. Mark looked flushed. Brooke wanted to calm him down before they left the house. She stood on her tippy toes and planted a lingering kiss on his lips. "Let's go, honey."

As the town car pulled away, Mark and Brooke stayed silent. They each wanted to continue their conversation but didn't want to do so in front of the driver. Mark made some small talk with him while Brooke focused on her phone. A million thoughts were running through her head, chief among them was what exactly Mark meant by figuring things out later. Why hadn't this come up before now and what exactly about it seemed to turn Mark on so much?

As they drove along toward the event center, Brooke began googling questions about husbands wanting their wives to dance with other men and why they wanted it. From her quick searches, it seemed like this was a common fantasy, especially when it came to alpha males or other men that represented a threat or competition to the husband. Was this Saul guy the person that was always giving Mark grief at work and making his day harder? Is this where all this was coming from? Did seeing them together last year trigger all this in him? She really wished she could go back and dial down the drinks and be more aware of who was sliding up behind her.

Brooke's thoughts and her googling were cut short by the driver announcing they had arrived at their destination.

***

Mark and Brooke both noticed heads visibly turning as they walked across the packed room. It seemed like every man in the room seemed to get some kind of signal to turn and look at Brooke's chest. Many of the men's middle-aged wives also turned with sour looks on their faces.

Brooke kept a calm exterior but found the attention validating. Normally she wouldn't like the attention but Mark's recent lack of sex drive towards her was seriously messing with her head. Her confidence was slipping and she couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. All of the glances from Mark's coworkers were making her feel more like herself -- even if the dress that she was wearing was putting her body on display for them.

She smiled politely as she made eye contact with a few of them. Some of them were younger, likely holding junior positions. Others were older than her and Mark, and some were even much older.

As they crossed the floor to the table, Brooke's mind couldn't help but wander, wondering how each of these men would be in bed. How long would they last, how would they perform, what kind of tool were they packing. She shook her head trying, but unfortunately trying in vain, to stop that line of thinking. It wasn't normal for her to think like that. I'm too horny lately and these hormones are putting that on overdrive.

Reaching their table, Mark pulled out her chair for her. Brooke sat down and realized for the first time how wet she was. All that male attention really was driving her crazy.

Mark took his seat next to her and introduced Brooke to the other people at the table. Brooke felt relieved that Mark's co-worker Saul wasn't seated with them. She didn't want to confront that just yet and hadn't particularly enjoyed their small talk from last year's event.

It wasn't long before the first course was served and everyone around the room finally took their seats.

***

Saul watched Brooke from his seat. She looked like she was dripping with sex. Her tits looked bigger than he remembered, that dress did wonderful things to them.

That's the mother of my child. Saul smirked. Sure, he wasn't entirely positive that he had been the one to knock Brooke up but the timeline seemed to work out. The thought of impregnating not only a woman who was that sexy, but the fact that she was Mark's wife, made his cock swell.

He tried to focus on his food but being in the same room with her again was intoxicating. He couldn't help glancing her way. He wasn't the only one. He noticed several other men in the room stealing covert glances when their watchful wives weren't looking.

As the server took his plate and replaced it with the third course, Saul wondered whether Mark had that conversation with his wife, whether he would actually be sliding his cock against her backside tonight. He wasn't sure whether his plan would work or not. If Mark called his bluff there was no way Saul could release that video. If it got enough attention, Mark might take legal means and the original video was quite incriminating.

Saul wiped away a bead of sweat that had formed on his forehead. This was quite the gamble he was taking. He was suddenly getting nervous that his plan wasn't going to work and that he was in deep shit. He had to know what Mark's reaction to all this was. He touched his jacket pocket, looking for reassurance that the container was still there. He hadn't brought the liquid Diuril with him tonight, instead, he'd brought something else to fuck with Mark's head.

It was time to get Mark's attention. Saul excused himself and headed to the bar. He ordered a couple of shots of whiskey to calm his nerves and then made toward the bathroom, taking a route that passed through Mark's line of sight. They made brief eye contact and Saul gave him a subtle nod in the direction he was heading.

The bathroom was surprisingly empty when Saul entered. He stepped up to a urinal and started his business. He finished up quickly and began washing his hands when he heard the door open. Saul glanced up through the mirror and saw Mark standing there, unsure what to do next.

Saul broke the silence, projecting an air of fake confidence, "So, how did the conversation go?"

Mark cringed and leaned against the wall. Something was off with him but he couldn't tell what. He wasn't sure what game Saul was playing at.

"I did it, okay. Like you asked." Mark whispered. "Now hand over the video."

Saul raised an eyebrow. He dried his hands quickly, not wanting to drag this out and have their conversation overheard by someone else.

"That wasn't the deal," Saul turned to face Mark. "I haven't gotten my dance yet. Besides, I think there is a matter of the recording. I want to hear that you actually said it."

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,612 Followers