Tainted Conception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,579 Followers

Mark looked confused and then seemed to remember what Saul was referring to. He was about to speak when someone walked into the bathroom. Mark and Saul nodded politely as the man stepped up to the urinal.

"Okay, then," Saul said. "Just send me that file and we can square this away."

Without leaving room for discussion, Saul exited the bathroom and sat back down at his table. He glanced over at Brooke and noticed that she was alone. The table had other occupants but none were engaging with her. Brooke turned her head and locked eyes with Saul. He didn't look away. She broke eye contact first and seemed relieved when her husband returned.

Saul laid his phone face up on the table next to him as the server put a plate of dessert in front of him. As he took his first bite, his phone lit up. Mark had sent him an email. Saul opened it. It was blank with a.mp3 attachment. He put his Airpods in and listened to it.

He smiled as he listened to Mark struggling to tell his wife about enjoying seeing him with her. Brooke had been compassionate in trying to understand her husband and she'd even agreed to dance with Saul.

This should be an interesting night.

***

Brooke wished she could drink. A little intoxication would render this event and what she needed to do later much more tolerable. Mark's company had put up an open bar and she was fairly certain she was the only one not partaking. Everyone seemed to have a drink in their hand; even Mark was on his third mixed drink.

As Brooke looked around at the uproarious crowd, she was hyper-aware of all the looks she was receiving. The alcohol had clearly lowered inhibitions as many of the men were leering at her openly, in contrast with the more covert glances she had received earlier.

While she didn't find many of these men attractive, her mind started to drift wondering what they looked like under their clothes. Brooke realized she was pushing her thighs together and abruptly stopped herself.

The servers had taken their dessert plates away and the lighting in the room had been dimmed. The hired DJ began playing some older hits and was beckoning the partygoers out onto the dance floor. Many of Mark's co-workers took this as their cue to depart for the night, but many others sloppily sauntered up to the dance floor. Given the state of inebriation in the room, Brooke assumed most of the company's HR team was among those departing, not wanting to witness whatever violations were about to take place.

The DJ fired up his lighting set up and the overhead lights got dimmer still. The room was dark except for the different colored lights illuminating the dance floor. Mark and Brooke sat in silence for over half an hour, neither one really knowing what to do. Brooke looked at Mark, who was staring at his drink. The poor guy probably was probably feeling a ton of different emotions; she was just happy he'd found the courage to share what he had with her earlier.

***

Saul ordered two double rye and cokes from the open bar. As he maneuvered his way across the dark room, he felt confident no one was watching him. The people in attendance were either leaving or were dancing to hit sounds from the 90s.

He scoffed as he watched some of his coworkers dancing way too close to one another, doing things that were surely worse than what he had gotten in trouble for last year. His bosses really did want people to blow off steam at this event and it looked like his coworkers were happy to oblige.

Looking around the room to double-check that no one was looking at him, Saul placed the two glasses down on an open table. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a small container. With a quick twist, it was open and Saul poured its blue powdery contents into one of the drinks, swirling his fingers around the glass to ensure that all the powder dissolved. Satisfied that it looked like a normal drink, Saul navigated through the revellers and made a beeline for Mark's table.

***

Brooke watched as Mark downed the last of his drink. He let the empty glass linger on his lips like he was hoping for another drop.

Brooke felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Someone was watching her, someone close. Her nose picked up the scent of old cigarettes causing her to involuntarily frown. Something behind her caught the corner of Mark's eye: she noticed his shoulders sag. Then she felt a presence next to her.

She looked up and saw an older unattractive man standing there, part of her brain registered something familiar about him. She didn't have time to piece it together. Then she faintly recognized his face from last year. This must be the same guy, this must be Saul.

Saul stepped forward and put a dark drink on the table in front of Mark. He had a similar drink in his hand and took a big gulp of it. "Heya, Mark, why aren't you up on the dance floor with this beautiful wife of yours?"

Saul looked over at Brooke and his eyes immediately looked directly down the top of her dress. Creep.

Mark sighed and looked up at his work rival. "Just not feeling it tonight, Saul. We'll probably head out soon."

"Oh," Saul said looking at Brooke as he took another drink. "That's too bad. I'm sure a woman as lovely as your wife would love to dance tonight, wouldn't you, honey? I bet half of the married men here would jump at the chance to oblige."

This was it. Brooke could take the hint and either ask to dance or take Mark and go home. Mark looked miserable and she knew, just from her brief googling in the car, the kind of conflict this kind of request could raise in a man and the guilt that he might feel for asking. He had probably been carrying this around for a while. Who knows, maybe the impending anniversary of this Christmas party was what had changed him so much recently. She decided to give Mark what he wanted.

"I'd love to dance," Brooke exclaimed, looking back and forth between her husband and Saul. She noted a sly smile spread across Saul's face. "What do you say, Mark, let's go up there."

"You know, Brooke, after all that food my stomach isn't the best. Maybe we should wait a bit?" Mark said while taking a swig of the drink Saul had put in front of him. Brooke had known that Mark was going to be wishy-washy about this. She wanted Mark to fuck her brains out tonight. She needed it. She decided to take charge.

"It's okay, baby," She gave Mark a covert wink that she hoped Saul didn't pick up on.

"Saul," Brooke turned and looked up at the beady-eyed man looming over her. "What about you? You seemed pretty eager to dance with me last year."

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that again. You know just too many drinks, I kind of got carried away." Saul stumbled at being put on the spot by the beautiful woman in front of him.

Brooke felt her skin crawl at what she was about to say. "I may have overreacted, I had a few drinks myself. Maybe I could make it up to you, how about a dance right now?"

"I would be honored," Saul replied. He turned and looked at Mark for approval.

"Come up in a couple of songs when your stomach is feeling better," Brooke said reassuringly to her husband.

"Yeah," Mark said, taking another drink from the glass. "Okay."

Mark's lips formed a line that he intended as a reassuring smile. Saul held out his hand to Brooke; she took it and stood up. She quickly adjusted her dress and moved past Saul and walked towards the dance floor, holding his hand. Saul grinned as he watched her ass sway back and forth.

Mark sat with his back to the dance floor and downed the rest of his drink.

Everyone on the dance floor seemed to be lost in their own world. Even though Brooke was one of the more attractive women at the event, most of the people now seemed focused on their dance partners.

A fast song with a great beat was playing. Brooke led Saul out into an open pocket in the middle of the dance floor and gulped nervously. Here goes nothing. I hope Mark enjoys the show.

Brooke began swaying her hips to the beat of the music and rested Saul's sun-spotted hand on her waist. Saul wasted no time in closing the distance between them. She felt his chest push up against her back and his crotch rest against her toned ass. Saul had both hands on her hips, gently moving them back and forth as she danced to the beat.

It felt weird having another man so close to her. Brooke could feel herself growing warmer. She suddenly felt very flush. She hadn't danced with any other man than Mark since she had accidentally danced with Saul last year. Before that, she couldn't even think of the last time it had happened.

Brooke grimaced as the smell of dirty old cigarettes wafted into her nose. The ill-proportioned suit that Saul was wearing stunk. She could feel his warm breath on the side of her bare neck. He was standing so close to her.

Someone in front of them twirled their partner a little too close, causing Brooke to step back. Saul didn't move back, Brooke just pushed herself closer to him.

Brooke felt her eyes bulge as something hard pushed into her backside. Mark's workplace rival's cock was pressing against her sweet married ass. She tried to think back to the last Christmas party, she hadn't remembered Saul's dick feeling so....Big.

"Mmmmm," Saul groaned into her ear. His hands tightened on her waist. "I forgot just how good a dancer you are. Just as good as I remember."

Brooke was trying to take a moment to collect herself. She didn't know how to respond to what Saul had just said. The last Christmas party was a bit of a blur, she remembered dancing with Mark and then turning around and seeing Saul standing there. She didn't remember his hardness pressing into her then but could she really blame the guy? She knew she looked great last year. That seemed like a natural response. Maybe she did overreact.

But for right now all she could focus on was the feeling of a hard cock pressing up against her body. This is what she wanted from Mark, not from some sleazy guy almost double her age. Brooke realized just how badly she had been craving physical touch. Her hip movements were becoming more pronounced. Instead of jumping away from Saul like last year and pushing him back, she was mortified to realize that she was now pushing her ass harder against his cock. Her body was on fire.

"You're," Brooke hesitated, trying to find the words. She didn't want to give him the wrong idea. She turned her head to the side slightly, "Er, not so bad yourself."

She meant it as a white lie but she couldn't deny that Saul was an okay dancer. She chalked it up to her messed-up hormones, but his dancing was starting to get her going.

"Thank you," Saul whispered. His lips were right next to her ear. A shiver ran through Brooke's body.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight," Saul continued to whisper, his hands drifting from her hips and coming to rest on her upper thighs. "Absolutely gorgeous."

Brooke continued to grind her ass back on Saul's cock. It was wedged right up between her ass cheeks. She was mentally noting where she felt it and trying to guess how long it actually was. Her body loved the feeling of it pressing into her. It made her feel powerful.

Saul's words about her appearance hit her like a ton of bricks. She had been feeling so low about herself lately that his affirmations about her appearance were exactly what she needed to hear.

Saul's fingers began to explore her thighs ever so subtly. It wasn't lost on Brooke and she felt disgusted that her husband's coworker would take such liberties on a public dance floor. At the same time, she couldn't help but admit to herself that she was getting extremely turned on. This isn't right at all. It is all for Mark though, maybe I should at least try to enjoy it a little bit.

The song flowed immediately into another, again with a fast temp. Brooke bit her lip and changed the rhythm of her hips, instead of just going back and forth, she started moving her hips side to side and up and down. When she moved them up, she could feel Saul's cock pressing between her ass cheeks. If it hadn't been for the clothing between them, it would be like she was stroking his cock with her ass.

She shook her head, repulsed by the thought of the two of them being naked and pressed so closely against each other. This asshole was the bane of Mark's workplace; he'd taken liberties with her last year. She shouldn't be thinking this way.

"Hey, look over there," Saul whispered again into her ear. "Over by the bar."

Brooke looked in the direction of the bar. It took a few seconds before she recognized Mark's face staring at them through the crowd. He had another drink in his hand and stood motionless in a crowd of moving people.

"It's been a few songs already," Saul whispered. His hot breath was causing goosebumps to grow on Brooke's neck. "Why hasn't he come and taken you from me yet?"

As Brooke turned her head slightly, the sight of Saul so close to her face caught her off guard. "I don't know, maybe he still isn't feeling well."

"Maybe," Saul said contemplatively. He pushed on her thighs, pulling her close to him while he thrust his cock against her ass. "Or maybe he is getting off on this."

The words from Saul's lips shocked Brooke. She had only learned about Mark's secret fantasy a few hours ago and now his co-worker had already put the pieces together.

"No, I don't th--," Brooke began to protest but Saul cut her off.

"I think he does," Saul whispered into her ear again. This time his lips weren't just next to her ear, but up against it. She could feel his lips lightly move with each word he spoke. "Is this why you wanted to dance with me? To put on a show for your husband?"

Saul ran his hands further down Brooke's dress until they were touching her bare thigh. "Are you using me to get your husband off?"

Brooke stayed silent. Her body was on fire. She looked across the dance floor to the bar where Mark just stood there, watching as his coworker ran his hands over her body.

***

Mark took a long drink as he felt his heartbreak. His greatest workplace enemy was on the dance floor with his arms wrapped around his wife, whispering something into her ear. Brooke seemed to be enjoying the dance, grinding herself against Saul's cock.

He wasn't sure whether she was doing it for him, thinking this was his fantasy, or if she was just enjoying herself. He knew things had been sensitive lately, so he didn't want to get upset with her, even though his jealousy was at an all-time high.

It was only now occurring to him that he didn't know when to end this. His brain fog seemed to lift momentarily and he realized he should have set some stricter parameters or definitions for how long Saul could dance with his wife. Now he was stuck here watching them press into each other's bodies. If he interrupted too soon, would Saul still hold up his end of the bargain?

Mark finished his drink and turned to put it back on the bar when he noticed his pants moving abnormally. He looked down and felt his dick aching against the fabric. His dick was hard as a rock. What the fuck?

He backed around the end of the bar and awkwardly tried to stand to the side to hide his raging erection. It had been weeks since his cock had woken up and gotten hard. Now it decided to do it? While he was watching Saul dance with his innocent wife? Seeing this wasn't actually turning him on, was it? All he felt was rage boiling inside of him.

Mark braced himself on the bar as another wave of lightheadedness washed over him.

***

Saul's fingers were making little circles on the tops of her thighs. Brooke was embarrassed at the way her body was responding to the touch of this creepy lecher. His fingers were on her bare skin, his hard cock pressing up against her ass, his hot breath on her neck. What was wrong with her?

She moved her hands to his in an attempt to push them away. Instead, Saul extended his fingers and interlaced them with hers. She looked down and saw her glimmering wedding ring peeking out from underneath this man's fat fingers. She closed her eyes, but that just heightened the feeling of a nice hard cock pressing against her, wanting her.

She bit her lip and involuntarily dropped her head back onto Saul's shoulder.

"Why don't we put on a little show for your husband, then?" Saul whispered. "I can help you guys out, give you what you want."

One of his hands left her thigh and moved upwards. Their fingers were still interlaced. Brooke suddenly became aware of how quickly she was breathing. The room seemed to be getting hotter. Maybe the A/C was broken. She felt the heat coming from Saul's body behind her, his cock felt especially hot against the thin fabric of her dress.

She knew there were bodies all around her; she felt like she had when dancing with Mark on Halloween night. Anonymous bodies crammed on a dance floor, hot bodies pushing against them.

Saul's hands travelled up her hips, past her stomach until they were just below her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat, the anticipation building. Did she really want this stranger to grope her chest? She wanted to open her eyes and look to see if Mark was watching and if he was enjoying what he was seeing, but she didn't want to make a move and potentially lose out on this touch.

Her fingers were interlaced with his; at any moment she could pull his hand away: but she didn't. Part of her mind was asking herself why she hadn't, but that part was being drowned out by the anticipation of waiting to be touched. Mark will stop this if it gets too far.

Saul slowly slid his hand up until it covered one of her breasts. A small gasp escaped Brooke's lips, as he gently squeezed her breast at the same time as he thrust his cock into her backside.

"Ugh," Brooke moaned out loud. She realized she was holding his hand tightly against her chest, not wanting him to move. She couldn't believe how much a simple touch affected her. Her mind was grappling with how sensitive her body seemed to be. How easily it reacted to Saul's touch. She shouldn't be up here with him.

The fast-tempo song suddenly faded out and was replaced with a slower one. The kind of romantic song that would be played at a wedding. Everyone else on the dance floor shifted and found a partner. Brooke opened her eyes and disengaged from Saul. She looked over at the bar. Mark was still standing there watching them but he was standing awkwardly. What was he doing over there?

She felt a strong hand on her arm. Saul turned her around and brought her to him. Brooke was caught off guard as she almost fell into the older man's arms. She was immediately greeted with the smell of cigarettes as her head was close to his chest. For some reason, the scent seemed to turn her on as one of Mark's colognes might have. It didn't make sense at all, she always found smoking to be a disgusting habit.

Saul tightly gripped her waist with one hand and pulled her hard into him. His hard cock pressed between her legs, disappearing past the hemline of her dress. His other hand snaked around her, his fingers grazing her naked back.

Brooke felt Saul's cock pressing between her upper thighs, so dangerously close to her pussy. After the events of last year's Christmas party, Brooke couldn't have imagined this is where she would find herself. Back in the clutches of Mark's workplace rival.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Saul said as he started to grind his hips back and forth. Even though it was a slow song and they were slowly dancing like everyone else, Saul seemed intent on pushing his cock against her as much as possible.

Brooke's pussy was on fire. It was aching to feel Mark's hard cock. It had been weeks since he had been able to get hard for her, she had tried everything to make him attracted to her again. And now here she was, without even trying she had a hard cock only an inch away from her. It unfortunately wasn't her husband's.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,579 Followers