Tainted Conception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saul," Brooke moaned loudly. She could feel the shift in his pace. She knew he was going to cum soon. "Cum for me, Saul. Cum."

She felt his shaft begin to move. The thought of making a cock like Saul's cum in such a public venue, combined with the intense feeling of his veiny cock against her pussy and his finger playing with her clit became too much for Brooke. A dam broke somewhere inside of her that had been holding back an intense orgasm she had been searching for since Halloween night. It rose like a phoenix reborn and washed over her entire body. Brooke felt every hair on her body stand on end, her toes curled in his heels, her fingers clamped down around Saul's hard cock.

She felt a tremble under her fingertips as a torrent of cum started blasting out of Saul's cock. It shot several feet in front of them, spraying like a firehose.

Brooke gasped at the display and the amount of cum Saul produced. That amount of cum would knock any woman up.

She was paying too much attention to the stream of cum exploding out of Saul's cock to realize that she was still stroking it. Her hands ran up towards its head and the cum shooting onto the floor was immediately cut off, instead spraying all over her wedding band-covered hand. The warmth of his seed running over her delicate, manicured hands was like a shock to the system. Another orgasm quickly rose and radiated out from her sex.

A second back-to-back orgasm so quickly after the other caused her feet to wobble. Her breath caught in her throat. She gripped Saul to steady herself as the last of Saul's cum dribbled out of his cock onto the floor.

They stood there together, breathing hard for several seconds. Then Saul began to slowly withdraw his cock. His entire length passed against her soaking pussy lips until its cum covered head pushed past them. She quivered at the thought of another man's cum so close to her pussy. Saul's cock disappeared from between her ass; the familiar sense of emptiness started to creep into her heart.

This was wrong, she shouldn't be back here with Saul. It was Mark she should have experienced that orgasm with. She was frustrated with herself for allowing this to happen but was also frustrated with Mark for pushing her toward it by not being able to get it up for her. She took a step forward away from Saul and adjusted her dress, pulling the bottom down to her thighs and the top back up to cover her breasts.

Saul smirked as he pulled up his boxers and baggy dress pants. He looked at the puddle of his cum on the floor and the state of dress that Brooke was in. He sauntered over to where she was adjusting herself and roughly grabbed a handful of her ass in a tight grip.

Brooke spun on her heel, looking enraged that Saul would dare grope her ass in public. She was ready to say something until his beefy face pushed forward and his lips smashed into hers.

His tongue immediately pushed its way past her defences into her mouth. Before her mind could comprehend what was happening, her body melted into his embrace. She opened her mouth wider to let more of his tongue in. She reciprocated with her tongue and ran it against his.

Suddenly, Saul broke their kiss and pulled away, leaving Brooke shocked and confused. Her body was disappointed that he'd disengaged but her mind was reeling from how easily her body responded to him.

She found this man repulsive but couldn't help staring after him lustfully. What is wrong with me?

Saul looked her up and down one more time with a shit-eating grin spread across his face before disappearing behind the other side of the curtain. Brooke was left there, standing all alone, stunned, her hands covered in Saul's cum. Her hair was a mess and no matter what she tried, she wouldn't be able to get her dress to look the way it had before Saul had taken her onto the dance floor. Normally after she made love to Mark, they would cuddle afterwards or at least be intimate. Saul had just left her and she couldn't help but crave some kind of resolution to what happened with him. Self-doubt began to creep back into her head.

She sighed and adjusted herself the best she could. She peaked out from behind the curtain and when she was confident no one could see her, she darted towards the bathroom to clean herself up.

After spending a few minutes putting herself together, she exited the bathroom and almost bumped into Mark who came stumbling out.

"Where'd you go?" Brooke asked. "I lost track of you when I was on the dance floor..."

Guilt began to wash over her, knowing what she had done. At first, she had thought Mark was there watching, but then she had lost control.

"I ah, had to use the bathroom," Mark said shamefully. "Do you think you're ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me grab my purse." Brooke quickly walked across the room to their table. The room was emptying, with only a handful of partygoers still on the dance floor. She grabbed her purse and made her way back to Mark, thinking over the night's events. She'd have to come clean to Mark soon, but for now, she just wanted to get him back home to see if this had gotten him hard enough to fuck her. I hope he wasn't jerking off in the bathroom after seeing me and Saul on the dance floor. If he got hard from it, he better fuck me.

Mark's cock was still as hard as it had been on the dance floor. He had tucked it up in his waistband while in the bathroom. Holding Brooke's hand as they walked out to the car, he couldn't believe how sexy she looked. He hadn't seen Saul while they were leaving and he had a million questions to ask her about what had happened, but all he wanted to do was fuck his wife.

As they got into the town car, Mark couldn't stop staring at how fucking sexy his wife looked. Her hair and dress looked a little off, likely due to the dancing. He wanted to speak with her but the driver kept making small talk with him, which he politely returned.

Mark tipped the driver as he dropped them off at home. As soon as their front door closed behind them, Mark couldn't wait anymore and immediately pounced on Brooke, pulling her upstairs to their bed.

Brooke's hands dropped to his crotch, feeling how hard he was for her. A huge smile spread across her face. Mark was finally back. If she'd had to play into his fantasy a little bit to get her husband's blood pumping, then so be it. She just wouldn't let things get so out of control next time.

Brooke stripped off her dress in record time and lay down on the bed. Mark was right behind her. He whipped off his boxers and Brooke saw his hard cock between his legs. Saul's cock flashed into her mind but she quickly dismissed it.

Wasting no time, Mark crawled up between her legs and began to line himself up with Brooke's wet opening. He pushed inside and groaned. It felt amazing being back inside his wife. He hadn't felt this in weeks.

He started thrusting into her. Her pussy gripped his dick so strongly like she was milking his cock for all he was worth.

A soft moan escaped Brooke's lips, finally feeling that hard cock she had been yearning for, for so long, penetrate her, "Mmmmmm."

Hearing his wife moan so seductively and the feeling of her warmth surrounding his cock proved to be too stimulating for Mark. He had been backed up with cum for weeks and it was aching to be released. "Oh, fuck."

Mark came and flooded Brooke's pussy with his cum. He collapsed onto his wife. Exhausted and ashamed. After all this time of not being able to perform, he had cum too early. "Sorry, Brooke, you were just too fucking sexy tonight. I couldn't hold that back."

Brooke closed her eyes and tried to stay composed. Mark had finally gotten hard for her and then he blew his load so early. She had imagined them having sex all night and rekindling their passion for one another. It seemed like his fantasy was just too much for him. "It's okay, honey, it happens. I'm just glad I was able to get you hard tonight."

Mark planted a kiss on her lips and rolled onto his side of the bed. The alcohol, stress and exhaustion were finally taking their toll on him. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too." Brooke rolled onto her side and bit her lip. Her hands drifted down to her pussy and she started playing with her clit. She was ashamed to admit to herself that only one man had caused her to orgasm tonight and it hadn't been her husband. Saul made me cum without even putting his cock in.

Broke replayed the events of the night in her head, focusing on her time behind the curtain with Saul. She focused on the feeling of his cock between her legs and she played with herself until she silently came while moaning into her pillow.

***

Saul stood in the stairwell at work. No one took the stairs anymore, everyone seemed to be in a hurry and always used the elevator. Not that Saul used the stairs. This was just the closest place he could go to light up his cigarette.

Taking the elevator down to the bottom floor and walking around the building to the smoking section was almost discriminatory.

He took a long drag from his cigarette and puffed out a long cloud of smoke. He thumbed through the work emails on his phone looking for anything interesting.

Mark hadn't said a word to him all week. Whether it was passing in the hallway or countering him in meetings, Mark was suddenly silent. It appeared that the events of the Christmas party really had shaken him.

He just wondered whether Brooke had told her husband about what transpired behind the curtains. Saul smiled at the thought that she might have kept that to herself, though it would explain why Mark couldn't meet his eye this week.

Saul had been wracking his brain ever since the night of the Christmas party to figure out a way to get into Brooke's pants. Nothing great had come to him so far, maybe he should just show up to their house when Mark was at work and see how she'd react.

A new email notification popped up on his phone. Saul opened it and read through its contents and smiled. This was what he had been waiting for.

With Mark vacating the lead role on the project and recommending him for it, he'd made a play for extra responsibilities. Things just happened to work out that another IT department head recently left the company and they were having trouble filling his role. This email was notifying everyone that the department in question would now report to Saul.

This department had a lot of responsibilities and kept the place running. One of their duties was overseeing all company hardware: laptops, cellphones, printers, all of it.

Saul put out the butt of his cigarette on the railing and decided to go speak to his new subordinates. He needed them to give him admin access to oversee all the company's communications.

An idea began to form in his head about how he would conquer Brooke again.