Tainted Love For My Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily's brother comes home for a break from college.
2.2k words
25.3k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers

My name is Emily and I grew up in a pretty liberal and hippie environment. Both my parents are lawyers who have very relaxed personalities. They gave us a clear moral code growing up. We are free to love whoever and do whatever as long as it doesn't negatively impact our lives. This freedom has always been appreciated by my older brother and I. When I began bringing home girlfriends and boyfriends my family happily supported it. My older brother made sure my partners treated me right. Growing up my brother constantly protected me. Will kept bullies away from me, protected me from a few hardships, listened to me, and overall kept me in check too. Eventually, he went off to college out of state, I attended a local community college, and we grew slightly apart for an unknown reason.

My parents try to convince him to visit home more often but he is reluctant. That is why I am surprised he agreed to stay a week for the last week of summer. My parents are ecstatic. However, I am skeptical about it. He's changed as a person at this point. I do not expect the guy I grew up with to happily walk through the front door. My mom is cooking an extraordinary dinner with Will and my favorite foods. Dad is sitting in his leather chair in the living room. He is on the phone with his firm. You can hear the frustration in his tone.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the front door. I open the door and greet Will. He looks so different now. What happened to the twig with bad haircuts? He's got a black fohawk, broad shoulders, some muscle, a trimmed beard, an eyebrow piercing, and a few tattoos, and his voice has deepened. He hugs me gently and cautiously as if we are strangers. He drags in his luggage, hugs both our parents, and goes to settle down in his room. His old bedroom is still next to mine. I follow him up the stairs and go to my room. I keep my door open in case anyone needs me. Next, I open my laptop and finish my college work. I close the door to get changed into pajamas. I take off my bra and put on a light blue tank top, and some gym shorts. My cup size is 42DD despite my average build. The house is cold when I go downstairs for dinner. My nipples immediately perk up due to the coldness. Will is already sitting down and socializing with our parents. His mouth almost drops when he sees me. I don't know how to feel about it. I sit down next to him and we start our meal. Our parents ask him tons and tons of questions about his college and personal life. He answers all of them. Finally, Dad asks if he has met anyone yet. He frowns. Will has never dated a single person. One time in school I asked him about his opinion on dating. He said romance is dead and he simply isn't interested in anyone. He tells our dad that he hasn't dated anyone yet. He glances over at Mom. As if she knows something we do not. She reassures her husband that Will is fine on his own. I raise an eyebrow but keep my mouth shut.

We finish up dinner and my parents go upstairs to talk about something. Will looks very upset and keeps to himself as we clean up the kitchen together. After we clean we go to our rooms. My mom knocks on my bedroom door. I'm doing yoga and trying to relax and meditate on my yoga mat when she enters my room. She closes the door behind her.

"I need to talk to you about something important." Mom sits down on my bed.

"This isn't going to be a fun conversation is it?" I ask.

My mom faintly smiles then pats the spot next to her. I go to sit with her. I prepare myself for whatever she is about to tell me.

"How do you feel about incest?" Mom says quietly.

"Excuse me?" I look at her very confused. "Do you mean what is my stance or opinion on the matter?"

Mom nods her head yes and sits here quiet as ever. She is waiting for my response.

I reply. "Why?"

"Will has never dated because he's always liked you." She states.

I turn white. She has dropped a bomb. A really big one too. I stare at her in disbelief.

"He never wanted to say anything and confided in me when he left for college. Telling me why he won't be home much. He wanted to avoid anything happening between you two. However, I think it would be good if you two sat down and talked about this with each other. You could encourage him to meet someone. He might listen to you." Mom explains.

My stomach feels nauseous. My face is pale. I nod and agree that I need to discuss things with him. Help him move onward with his life. His being distant from me finally makes sense. My mom gives me a loving hug, thanks me, and leaves. I am still sitting on my bed trying to wrap my head around all this. I take a deep breath in.

We had always been close until recent years. We practically did everything together. He'd even let me hang out with him and his friends. His friends would constantly hit on me and I could tell it made Will uncomfortable. I just never understood why. For some reason, my hand touches my nipple. Rubbing it and making it hard. I think of when I first saw him and his new bad-boy image today. The thought of his hands exploring my body pops up. I begin to rub my swollen clit. It feels really good and I haven't touched myself and quite some time. I climax fairly quickly from it and a wave of guilt crashes down on me. I have never considered my brother to be hot or anything before. Some wicked thoughts pop up in my mind. He's only here for a week. Maybe I should make it worthwhile for him. Then after teasing him a while, I will talk to him about moving on. I just want to have a little fun first.

I leave my room, stand in front of his bedroom door, hear some panting, then I slowly open his door. I make sure not to make any noise. His back is facing me. He has headphones on and is sitting at his old desk watching porn. His cock is in his hand. I see him stroking it. Without him noticing I enter his room and quietly close the door. I walk up to him and give him the spook of a lifetime. I tap on his headphones causing him to practically jump out of his skin. As he jumped out of his chair the headphone cable pulled out of his laptop. The porn plays loud on display. It's a girl that looks similar to me giving a guy a blow job. Will looks like he would jump off a cliff right now. He quickly hides his large cock. I already saw it so there isn't a point in hiding it. He clicks pause on his video.

Will stutters asking what I want. He is severely embarrassed. His dick is still hard though. I lean closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Need any help with that?" I ask.

He is stunned and speechless. The wheels are turning in his head and at the same time, he is panicking. I move his hands away from his cock, get down on my knees, and look at it. The expression on his face is unreadable. He is thick and it is going to hurt. Do I want to have sex with him? I don't know. Yet, I do want to tease him a little. I kiss the tip with my lips. He shudders. I lick the tip and sides of his hard cock. He is squirming a little in his chair. Next, I open my mouth and taste him. His hard cock warming my mouth. I suck on him and continue to bob my head up and down. His cock hits the back of my throat off and on.

Will curses a couple of times. He says he's happy I am his first for a blow job. The realization that he is most likely a virgin sets in. It makes me even more horny and desperate to play with him. I deep-throat him for a good five minutes before his dick starts to throb. I can feel how close he is to cumming. I take his entire cock into my mouth one more time. I make sure he goes past hitting the back of my throat. This causes him to cum fairly quickly. His thick white cum fills my throat and mouth. There is a ton of it too. I do my best to swallow it in front of him. Will is flustered. His cock begins to soften.

He doesn't know what to say. I kiss him on the cheek and tell him to lock the door next time. He nods unable to make eye contact. I already know my panties are soaked. I slide my panties and shorts down. Will nearly jumps out of his chair. I hand him my wet panties as a present. Then I slide my shorts back on. Will is in complete disbelief that I am doing all this. He asks me what happens now. I wink at him and leave the room. Once I am in my room my heart starts to race fast. Did I just do that? It was my first blow job too. I had heard that cocks tasted gross but I don't think so now.

I relax for the rest of the evening. I play video games, call my best friend, and finish my yoga. I stay awake until midnight. Usually, I sleep like a rock. For some reason, I wake up around four in the morning. My eyes flutter open, my mouth is dry, and so I need something to drink. I hear next to my bed grunting. I sit up and standing next to my bed is Will. His cock is hard as a rock with my panties wrapped around it. He was masturbating. He notices that I am awake and goes back to sliding my panties up and down his cock. I turn bright pink and watch. He looks even harder than earlier. I smile at him and take off my shirt to give him something to look at. He strokes himself faster. He's panting and desperate to cum.

I tell him to move towards me. He doesn't hesitate. Lust has taken over him at this point. I take his free hand and place it on one of my breasts. He eagerly begins to grope and pull on my chest. He makes my nipple harden before going to the other breast and doing the same. I shiver. He puts the panties aside and uses both his hands to grope me now. I moan lightly. His cock is super hard now. He lowers himself to me and starts to kiss down my neck. I gasp as it feels really good and I haven't done anything in a very long time.

After making me moan a few times he gets on top of me. This surprises me. I haven't even thought of us having full-blown sex. I didn't think we would give in this far. He strips off my shorts, positions himself on top of me, and begins to rub the tip of his cock on my entrance. I can hear my wetness as he rubs against it. He tells me he's wanted to do this for a while now. Suddenly, he thrusts himself inside me. It hurts a bit. I can feel him stretching me as he pushes deeper. He mutters that I am nice and tight.

Will begins thrusting in and out of my wet pussy. His cock feels amazing and I swear I could get addicted to it. He moans and pants as he fucks me. I continue to get wetter. He doesn't cum immediately. He pushes in rougher and rougher. I moan louder which makes him cover my mouth with his hand. He keeps me quiet so our parents won't hear us. His keeping me quiet makes this even hotter. I instantly internally cum on his cock inside me. He can feel my pussy throb and squeeze. Cumming on him makes him start to fuck me faster. He thrusts inside one final time as deep as he can. Suddenly, I feel his cum fill me up.

He pulls himself out and lies next to me. For some reason, the thought of possible pregnancy doesn't scare me. His cum leaks a little out of my pussy. He is staring at my ceiling fan and I am wondering what's going on in his head. I start to cuddle him.

"Is this okay?" Will asks.

"If I wasn't okay with it then I would've told you to stop," I reassure him.

Will nods and slowly falls asleep. I stay wide awake. There's no turning back now that we've had sex. I also want to continue having sex while he's here too. Do I like him back?

DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Be My Valentine My sweet little sister asks to be my Valentine.in Incest/Taboo
Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 01 Horny college girl discovers her brother's hard cock.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Troubles Sister finds true love in her brother's arms.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
Dumped My sister got dumped. I make her feel better.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories