Tai's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Tai opens his mind and a new life begins.
15.1k words
4.78
8.5k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers

So back at work and it was hot and sticky 300 KM from anywhere. The daily temperature on site was close to 45 degrees Celsius and I had never seen rain in all the time I had been there. It was hot dry and arid. Work was becoming more and more of a chore. When I started here initially it was amazing. It was good to get away but now it was becoming a drag. The only attraction was the money. I looked forward to getting out of the place. If I was going to escape this place and maintain my lifestyle I was going to need a plan.

It was only my second day home when Alex called to set up a date. God yes I thought to myself! Sex... I was hanging out so I eagerly agreed. "Yes please I would love to see you."

She giggled. "Well that was quick. Can Ben come to?" Smack there it was like a slap in the face.

"Actually I would rather it was just you and I. I have been hanging out to catch up with you."

She sounded disappointed. "Darling we can still catch up with Ben here. Wouldn't it be nice to let him join in? You know you loved it."

"Hon I just want it to be us. It's just I feel tense and uncomfortable with Ben around it still doesn't feel right to me. You are his wife."

"How many times do I have to tell you? He doesn't mind. It only feels tense because you make it that way, you won't relax and let it happen. You are letting other people's stupid bullshit opinions get in the way. Forget the rest of the world."

"I'm sorry Alex but I am not like you I can't just put stuff aside. Can we please just get together, just you and me? I thought you like being with me?" I hated that I sounded so whiny and needy.

She sighed deeply. "Yes of course I love being with you. I love that you are my sexy little slut. But Ben loved it as well and now he is going to feel left out. It will hurt his feelings when I tell him you don't want him."

There was a long pause as I tried to figure out what to say..."Alex I don't know what to say. I am still uncomfortable with what happened. I never considered myself to be gay."

"You and your stupid perceptions. You are more worried about what other people think. You are worried about what your precious Lucinda would say if she found out... That's what this is all about. It's not about you, it's about how other people will see you."

I couldn't argue in many ways she was right. I had masturbated many times imagining Ben Alex and I together... And it scared me.

In the end Alex agreed that she would come over by herself.

I took my time getting ready...I soaked in the tub. I shaved everything from head to toe. It's a hard thing to describe, it seems so decadent and dirty shaving your body for your lover. It's not just the sexy sensation of the razor sliding over your soapy skin. Sometimes when I am laying in a hot bath covered in soapy suds, it's like I can feel every hair as the razor slices it pulling it away from my skin. Today was one of those days. I luxuriated in the feeling, the deep sensuosity and sexuality of it... Yes Alex this is all for you. My cock was standing at full attention by the time I climbed out...

I rummaged through my wardrobe and found something I thought Alex would like. It was a crushed velvet purple dress. I had brought it online on spur of the moment purchase. I tried it on when I brought it but didn't like it. This time it felt right. Alex had worn crushed velvet a couple of times so this was for her.

Because it was fairly short I went with stockings. I love looking at sexy legs peeking out from beneath the hem of a skirt or dress. The legs highlighted by the stocking tops showing as the hem rides up. It's like a little hint of the treasure hiding above.

I pulled on my corset. I may have mentioned already how much I love my corset. Not just because it gives my body a more feminine shape, but it constrains especially when I do it up as tightly as I can. I have learned to lace it tightly, bit by painful bit. Once that was on I pulled on my stockings enjoying the erotic feel as the silk glided up my legs. I pulled on my little padded bra... The only thing I hated about dressing was having no boobies. Still at least with the corset as tight as it was it pushed my chest up high giving the impression there was something inside.

My one public expression of my growing femininity was my hair. I had been growing it longer and longer. That's hard working on a mine site. At work I have to keep it tucked up inside a hair net.

Today I wore it long. I used my curling iron to give some body and cute little ringlets to dangle over my face. Once the foundation was on I started to feel more womanly and I could see Amy appearing from behind the mirror. Today I went the whole hog and used some extended eye lashes. I kept my favourite silver and blue eyeshadow. I selected a darker shade of lipstick to accentuate the purple dress.

Ahhhhhhh lipstick... My favourite. I love the texture as the slippery gloss slides over my pouty lips. I placed a little kiss on the mirror just because, well because I could. I touched it up and finished of my ensemble with my black Jimmy Choo's the heel was only about four inches but the heels were needle point thin and for me it was hard to walk in them. I would never wear them outside, I was too scared I would end up on my arse... But today was different I would wear them for Alex. They oozed sex, sex, sex.

I tripped and fell around the kitchen preparing dinner. I chose a Tai green curry for the main with a plain shrimp cocktail for the entrée. This time I decided to go with dessert as well. For the desert I went with chocolate soufflé I was going to top it off with miles of hot chocolate sauce with a strong peppermint flavour. Not really how it was supposed to go, but I intended to use whipped cream as well.

By the time Alex arrived I had champagne on ice, soft music playing softly and candles glowing in the cool autumnal evening air.

Alex looked spectacular. The moment I opened the door she took my breath away. I had to hold on to the door to stop myself falling. "My god Alex you look amazing I stuttered."

She giggled. "Well thank you my darling. Are you going to invite me in? Or are we going to stand all night in the door?"

I leaned in and kissed her. "Sorry babe you just took my breath away. God you look amazing."

I closed the door behind her as she pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips were wet and slippery as they slid over mine. Her tongue sliding casually around my lipstick coated lips.

"Amy darling you are the one who is ravishing. You look divine. Good enough to eat."

For once the atmosphere was a little cool it seemed we were both struggling to find conversation. I slid my arm around her waist and led her out onto the balcony. The air was crisp but it wasn't cold. Where we were was sheltered from the wind. Alex walked over to the guard rail and gazed out over thee darkening skyline. "You get an amazing view her Amy, it must be wonderful living up here."

I closed in behind her and put my arms either side of her, my mouth nibbled seductively on her earlobe. "It is perfect now with your gorgeous sexy self here to complete it."

She giggled. "You are quite the charmer tonight aren't you?" She turned in my arms. "Well are you going to get me a drink lover girl? Or are you going to fuck me right here for the world to see?" As she peered back at me teasingly she arched her eyebrows. "Well?"

I reluctantly moved away to pour a couple of glasses. She giggled. "Chicken."

When I returned with the drinks and we clinked glasses in a quiet toast. Alex whispered. "Amy I won't lie to you. I was disappointed when you refused to let Ben come tonight."

I felt my emotions sag. I didn't want this to turn into an argument. Jeez my cock was straining as it was after rubbing up and down her sexy arse. "Alex I can't explain it. I just don't feel comfortable with Ben around. I love being with you and we can say and do whatever we want. When Ben is here I feel like I am insulting him by flirting with you. It just doesn't feel right. Shit I know how I would feel if some arsehole flirted with my wife in front of me."

She lifted her hand up and ran it down my cheek as she caressed my face softly. "Darling you can't impose your fears on Ben. He doesn't feel that way. He loves that you find me sexy. He would be offended if you didn't." She leaned in for another gentle kiss. Her lips barely touching mine. "Darling tonight I am going to go home and poor Ben is going to be pacing around like a caged lion. Not because he is angry we are together but impatient to hear all the juicy details. He has made me promise I will take him home a creamy little delight."

Her words aroused me even more. As I was about to kiss her the timer went off on the oven and I had to go and take the soufflé out.

I sat Alex down at the table and poured her a fresh drink. I raced into the kitchen and pulled out the soufflé leaving it on the bench to cool. I had already prepared the shrimp so I took those out.

I managed to deflect the conversation to general things as we ate. Her mood brightened as she complimented me on the entrée.

It was so nice to just talk and enjoy each other's company. When we talked work Alex got a slightly wistful look on her face. "Ben has been so busy lately. He was been working incredibly long hours."

"It must be stressful." I agreed.

She returned to her earlier thoughtful expression. "What do you do for financial advice?"

"I don't really do anything... I have never thought about it really."

"That is not very clever babe. You must make good money working up there."

"Yeah I suppose so." I muttered.

"Darling most of Ben's clients are just ordinary people and he makes their dreams come true. He really is good. Why don't you talk to him he could help"

"That wouldn't be fair... If he is busy the last thing he needs is more stress."

She giggled. "He would love to help you out. He could help you make your biggest fantasy come true."

"I wrinkled my nose. "My biggest fantasy huh? I can tell you babe that's your job and it is mission accomplished. You made my year just by accepting me the way I am."

"Don't be stupid Amy. I have loved being part of your life. It is me who is grateful for sharing. Honestly babe you should talk to Ben. He will help. You don't want to be doing what you are doing when you are 60." She kissed me lightly. "Come on babe what is your biggest dream" What do you want to do with your life? If you had a choice of anything, ignoring all the roadblocks or financial impediments, what would you like to be doing?"

I was stuck I hadn't thought about this for such a long time... Shit what a question. I hadn't really considered it, but as we sat there I let my mind carry me back to my childhood. Right back to when I was at the orphanage. I used to love sitting in front of the TV watching Graeme Kerr who was a chef cooking all these fantastic dishes, and throughout my life I loved cooking and trying to recreate some of those dishes. I let my guard down. "Well I always had this dream when I was young about being a chef... Having my own restaurant or something."

She looked stunned. "Oh my god you could so do that sweets, that would be perfect for you. Don't you see that's how Ben could help, it's what he does. He could put together a plan for you and turn your dream into reality."

I guess I looked unconvinced. She grabbed my head in both hands and planted a wet juicy kiss on my cheek. "Babe give him a chance. You will be amazed I promise."

I was finding it hard to think of Ben in any way except sexual. It was how I saw him... "I don't know Alex everything I have ever read says don't mix pleasure and business. What happens if he gets upset about you and me? What happens then? He could destroy my world."

She laughed so hard she almost fell off her seat. "Darling Ben doesn't have it in him to hurt a fly. He is a lover not a fighter. How many times do I have to tell you he loves this."

Trying to placate her I muttered. "Yeah OK I will talk to him sometime, see what he says."

The conversation had picked up and Alex was more like her old self and now it flowed and went so quickly that I was sad to get up to cook the main. As I was cooking the curry Alex snuck in behind me and we chatted a little more. "God Amy darling this smells so good, you could easily be a chef." She whispered as she peered over my shoulder. "My mouth is watering with just the aroma."

I chuckled. "Well I hope it lives up to your expectations."

She disappeared back to the balcony as I finished up.

When I walked out with the mains Alex was on the phone and she was obviously talking to Ben. When she saw me appear she whispered. "Gotta go babe, yes I will tell her see you later."

As I placed her plate down in front of her she sucked in a deep breath as she savoured the aromas. "Wow you have out done yourself again. This smells amazing."

As I sat she muttered. "Darling that was Ben, I talked to him about your aspiration and he wants to help."

It pissed me off that she went ahead without talking to me. "Shit Alex why did you do that. I only said I would think about it."

She boxed on regardless. "Babe he is really excited and you should be as well People pay a lot of money for his services you know."

"That's part of the problem I don't know if I can afford his fee."

"Jesus don't be a complete dick, he isn't going to charge you. He wants to help because we are friends. I mean every time I go home I tell him about your cooking. He is as eager as a beaver to help."

I was stuck now or at least I felt like I was trapped. "Well when does he want to talk?"

She clapped her hands excitedly. "Well what about tomorrow night?? You could cook something incredible just to prove your point."

"Yeah OK I suppose we could talk."

She glanced across at me cheekily. "Perfect." Was all she said.

As we started on the curry Alex waved her hand across her face in a furious fanning motion trying to cool down. "God this is delicious, but fuck it's hot." Her face was flushed and I could see the little beads of sweat appearing on her forehead. She giggled. "Fuck..."

It was hot, hotter than I was expecting but it was yummy.

I packed up her plate as she drank another litre of water.

I returned with the soufflé covered in dripping chocolate sauce. I topped it with whipped cream and a strawberry on top. She looked at me. "Does this mean we are not going to enjoy our usual dessert?"

"Au contraire my sweet." I whispered in my worst French accent. "I was hoping that this might put you in the mood."

"Darling I was in the mood before I arrived. I have been dying for us to get together again."

She was savouring the whipped cream, playing with it on the end of her spoon, slowly licking it off with her out stretched coiled tongue. She lifted up a spoonful of the chocolate sauce held it above her open mouth and let it slowly drip down into her open mouth. Fuck it looked sexy.

She worked her way through most of the whipped cream. She batted her eyes tantalisingly at me. "I seem to have run out of whipped cream." I walked out to the kitchen and returned with the can of cream. She giggled. "Excellent." Opening her mouth wide. I squirted a dollop onto her tongue. She surprised me by reaching up and pulling me down into a searing passion laden kiss her tongue spreading the whipped cream deliciously around my mouth. My heart was racing as the kiss sent shockwaves up and down my body. As she let go I slowly stood up. I felt lightheaded and unsteady.

Alex on the other hand had a huge sexy smile spread across her beaming face. She grabbed the can of whipped cream and reached under my dress her fingers working their way into my panties and pulled out my swollen cock. She squirted a big blob of cream along it and the slowly she licked and sucked it off. Her mouth was like a hot oven melting the cream off my burning flesh. She sucked, she licked and she kissed as her hand cradled and caressed my aching engorged balls.

With her mouth wrapped around my cock she looked up into my eyes and slowly dragged her lips along my shaft until it slid out with a pop. "Are you ready for bed?"

I nodded not trusting my brain to function and get words out. She stood and led me into the bedroom by the cock. Her hand firm. Her other hand carrying the spray can of cream. "Bring the champagne darling." She cooed.

In the bedroom she slowly lifted off my dress. Then my bra and panties. She left me standing looking like a cheap lingerie ad as she undressed herself.

She lay back on the bed with her legs spread. "Would my baby like some more cream?" I nodded my approval.

"Good girl." She breathlessly whispered. As the words slipped from her mouth she moved the can down between her legs and squirted it along the length of her pussy. She muttered. "Well what are you waiting for? That was an invitation."

I kissed my way up her long sensuous legs leaving my mark as I wound my way higher and higher until my face was smothered with whipped cream. "Oh that's a good girl, that's nice." Her fingers were entangled in my hair as she crushed my face tighter and tighter against her gulping hole as she squeezed the cream in and out. I licked and cleaned her until her body gave up in a crying screaming orgasm.

My face was covered in cream and as we kissed she licked it off me. "I don't know how you do it little girl but you lick pussy better than any girl I have ever been with." I blushed at the compliment. We had been lying on our sides kissing and caressing but as the heat built up she rolled over on her back dragging me with her. "Come on baby give me Bens creamy delight."

I slipped into her already gooey hole and in one long drive I was buried up to my balls.

As I started to pump her slowly her arms circled my neck and pulled me crushingly into another fiery kiss. Her lips were crushed on mine and her tongue writhed and danced with mine in a devilish jig. "Fuck me darling, fuck me hard give me Bens delight." I thrust into her with more power fucking her harder and deeper. She lifted her knees up and held on tight as my ferocity climbed. I could feel her hole clutching me as I slid in and out. "Fuck me you little bitch." She growled. "Fuck me, give me your cum."

It was too much and her clawing orgasm pushed me over the top squirting stream after stream of my spunk deep into her gasping cunt.

Afterwards we lay with our bodies tangled together. She kissed me deeply and with tenderness. "Amy my love can we do this again tomorrow?"

I was still floating. "Of course baby, I would love to."

She sniggered. "What are we going to do about Ben?"

I flopped back on the bed. "Well perhaps I should cancel his visit. I would rather make love than talk about money anyway?"

"Baby why can't we do both?"

"I don't know Alex it's more than I was looking for. I love the time you and I are together, but that's really all I wanted."

"Darling don't take what I am about to say the wrong way however it's not that this isn't wonderful but we would just be adding a little something extra, taking it to another dimension and that could only make it better."

I didn't want to make a big deal of it. "I am not saying no but I just don't know if I want to."

She put on her pleading fluttering eyes. "Please babe."

I didn't answer and the look on her face said it all. After a few minutes she made her excuse and left. It was a sleepless night for me.

It was stupid after all the advice I gave Pete why was this so hard? I did enjoy the first encounter, was Alex right? Was I more worried about what Luce and other people would say.

I ended up sleeping in and didn't wake until the sun was shining brightly through the windows. I lay in bed wondering what to do. As I wandered around I decided, I needed to take my own advice. I did enjoy the first night with Alex and of course Ben had been part of that. I dialled Alex's number. She answered on the first ring. "Hi lover." She offered brightly. "How's your morning?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers