Tai's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,526 Followers

"I think there is more to this than that Luce. It probably didn't help but there's more to it than that. They don't like him."

She put her foot down. "Tough they are going to have to get used to it. Mark and I are making this official."

I spat angrily. "If he touches my kids his arse is going to be mine."

"Don't be like that. This doesn't have to be a fight. We can all get along, god even if it's just for the sake of the kids."

I decided to leave before I totally lost it. I went in and said goodbye to the kids. Talia was distraught she didn't want me to leave. She wanted to say something but couldn't get her head around it.

So that was it with Pete by my side we left. As we walked through the terminal gates in Melbourne airport we definitely made Evie's day. She jumped into Pete's arms and they didn't hold back that's for sure. At least I got one night of peace as Pete stayed the night with Evie.

Pete moved into my place the next day. I didn't see much of him as he was spending most of his time looking for work. I had managed to get him an interview with the company I worked for. Thankfully it was at a different site. So we weren't going to be living and working together. His shift was also the opposite to mine which pissed off Evie as they weren't going to be seeing much of each other either. The day Pete got back Evie and I flew out. That wasn't going to last... Evie couldn't handle it. It only took a couple of swings before she got a transfer onto Pete's shift.

It made one decision easy. I knew Evie had been struggling a bit financially. So I put the first part of Bens plan into motion. On one of the few days we were all together in Melbourne at the same time. I put it to them that they both officially move in with me as flat mates. They were both pretty happy with the idea and that's what happened they both moved in with me, it would be a bit claustrophobic when we were all there together but that was going to be rare with us working different shifts... When I was home they would be away. So it might work out.

What to do about the rest of Bens plan... If the sale of our house happened quickly then it would boost the fund... Should I work with him? Could I work with him? Fuck what would happen if it all got a bit much I couldn't get away if he was managing my money...

I got a call from Talia and she wasn't happy. They had already moved and were now living at Marks. She hated it. "Dad can I please come and live with you?" She begged. "Please..."

What could I say? "Baby you are always welcome here you know that. God nothing would please me more than to have you here with me... But your mother will never allow it."

"Then we won't tell her, I will just come. Take the money you were going to spend on my bike for the ticket."

"Jeez Talia are you trying to get me locked up?" I tried to make a joke out of it. I could feel the tension and anguish in her voice. I will talk to mum see what she says OK?"

She sounded defeated. "Yeah whatever Dad, I get it. You don't want me to come."

"Don't be ridiculous." I groaned. "She is your legal guardian I just can't take you away. They will just get the police to take you away. Why are you and Mum fighting?"

"Oh I don't know Dad its nothing and everything. She just doesn't understand me."

I laughed. "What makes you think it would be different here. I am not going to be a pushover you know."

"You are different, you would listen I know you would. You wouldn't force me to do what you want."

"No promises love but I will see what I can do."

After I hung up from Talia I called Luce. She sounded uneasy as she realised who it was. "What do you want Tai?"

"Well I wanted to talk about the sale of the house. When can we get it happening?"

"Well I wanted to talk you Tai. With us moving in with Mark it would make it easier for is if we could pay off Marks mortgage. So I was going to ask if we could take the money from the sale of the house and then pay you back later?"

I laughed loudly... "Sorry Luce but that isn't going to work for me. I want my share of the money as soon as it sells."

She asked hesitantly. "Why" You don't need it, you already have a nice apartment and a new life."

"Because I have things that I want to do and the money will come in handy."

She hissed. "What do want it for? Maybe we could set up some sort of payment for you?"

"What I want it for is none of your business Luce. Perhaps I should get a lawyer and we can deal with this through the courts.?"

"No you don't need a lawyer, Tai it would have made it easier for us with the kids that's all. There's going to be lots of travel for motocross."

"Yeah well that's another thing Luce. Talia just called me and she wants to come and live with me."

"What she barked, the little bitch." I heard her scream "Talia." At the top of her voice. Then there was arguing and fighting which I couldn't distinguish. Luce barked down the phone at me. "I will call you back." The phone went dead and I was left wondering.

About an hour later I got another call from Talia. She cried that she had argued really badly with her mother and she had locked herself in her room. I asked if I called her Nanna and asked her to come around it would help?

She sobbed. "No thanks for trying Dad I know it's not your fault she is just a bitch."

"Why love? What the hell is going on?"

She burst into tears. "Its OK Dad, can we come over for the holidays it's only a few weeks away?"

I had forgotten the holidays. "Yes of course, ask Tane and see if he wants to come as well."

"I don't have to ask Dad he already said he wants to."

Later as I was getting ready for bed Luce called again. Before I could say anything she just jumped straight in. "Tai you have to stop encouraging the kids."

"Luce she called me I didn't call her. You aren't getting along and I don't know what's driving it but she isn't happy and I will never turn my back on her. If you can't get along then she is welcome to live with me."

She hissed angrily. "She is never living with you Jesus you will only encourage her."

"What the hell are you going on about I don't even know what's going on."

She started to cry. "She has some stupid idea she is gay, that's why I don't want her living with you."

Wow so that's what it was all about. The poor kid it's hard enough to go through that without Luce being a bitch about it. "Has she been to counselling?"

"Yes she is going to counselling but they aren't helping. Fuck they are encouraging her. The whole world is fucking crazy."

I figured I was better to work on getting them over for the holiday. It had to be a good thing if I could get her away from Luce for a while, so I asked. "Talia asked if her and Tane could come over for the holidays and I would love to have them."

She sighed. "Yes I suppose but I don't want you bending her ear with all your mamby pamby bullshit."

I wanted to bite but bit my tongue. We agreed on dates and I said I would book the fares.

Alex called me the next day to chat and see if I wanted to get together. I desperately wanted to but didn't know how to ask if it was just her or Ben as well. I wanted it to be just the pair of us but I didn't want to offend her by saying that. "I would love to." I whispered hopefully.

"Oh goody Ben has been hanging out to get together."

"Fuck." I thought to myself... Oh well. She wanted to go out somewhere but I didn't want to.

The next day I spent an age getting ready. They arrived and Alex kissed me passionately in the doorway her mouth ravenously crushing mine in a searing spine tingling kiss.

Ben waited until we were inside but he was as equally insatiable. I was so giddy I could barely stand. My mind was spinning and my knees were weak. I managed to get away explaining I had to get dinner ready. Ben couldn't stop talking throughout dinner. He was on fire and talked me through a couple of options. He was so excited he got me going as well. Why did I even doubt him? He was so on to it.

We discussed the sale of the house and by then we finished eating. Alex came and jumped into my lap and kissed me like she wanted to extract the last crumbs of the chocolate Gateau we had for dessert.

Ben stood up and walked around the table as she stood beside us he unzipped and flopped out his already stiffening cock. He rubbed it against our cheeks and pushed it between our kissing lips. Alex twisted a little opening her mouth and sucking him into her mouth. Her hand which was tight around my head was keeping the pressure on and Ben's big throbbing cock slid into my mouth. We passed it back and forth kissing and sucking as it disappeared in and out of our co-joined mouths.

Alex wriggled and squirmed on my lap creating a need that was growing quickly. The mixed tastes of Alex's lipstick mingling with her Chanel perfume coupled with the slippery taste of Ben's pre-cum as it glistened on her lips.

Things were rapidly getting out of control. Alex lowered her hand between her legs and gave my cock a squeeze. "Ooooh seems like you are enjoying this?"

I tried to drag her back into our kiss but she held me back. "No darling I want to hear you say it. Tell me babe you like it don't you..."

I was trapped in her sticky little web. "Yes." I whimpered. "Yes I am enjoying it."

She kissed me. "Good girl, you like Bens cock don't you? You love how it feels in your mouth." As she kissed and talked she rubbed his wet slimy cock all over our faces. "Tell me" she whispered.

"I like it." My voice was nothing more than a whine. "No darling I want to hear you say it. Say I love Bens cock."

She guided it back in to my bulging cheeks as she urged more forcefully. "Say it baby."

I couldn't believe the words were coming from my mouth. 'Yes I love it." As the words rolled out it became easier. "It tastes delicious."

She smiled and he groaned. "Fuck yes baby suck it."

Alex slid off my knee and sank down on her haunches between my legs. Her eager hand fished out my cock and engulfed it with her hungry wanton mouth. Ben jammed his cock harder and harder into my mouth, his thrusts becoming increasingly urgent. I let my fingers trail up and caress his balls as he moaned loudly. "Fucking hell I can't last much longer." I tried to pull back but his hands clasped my head tightly and he fucked my face relentlessly pumping his cock deeper into my mouth. I was literally choking on his thrusting cock. "Here it comes... Fuck I am going to cum... Fuck... Suck it... Oh god here it comes baby." His first squirt was huge and went straight into my open throat. He stopped thrusting and just held it there squirting jet after jet into my mouth.

He was spent and as he let my head go he stumbled backwards with a huge smile on his face. "God that was fucking amazing... That is the best blowjob I have ever had..."

Alex stopped sucking me and climbed up my quivering trembling body. Her mouth closed over mine and we kissed her tongue ensuring she got the last remnants of Ben's ejaculation.

She led us both into the bedroom where she stripped us both. As we fell back on the bed she locked her arms around me and we made out like long lost lovers. My fingers found their way into her saturated juicy hole. Her pussy convulsing greedily sucking me deeper into her liquid depths. My mouth glued onto her beautiful succulent nipples as I worked her pussy. I could feel her intensity growing as her moans escalated. "Fuck Amy that feels so good baby... Don't stop... But I did stop I slid down her body until my mouth was sliding over her engorged mons and I sucked her pussy. I half expected Ben to try and fuck me but he was lying beside us watching stroking his enormous throbbing cock...

As I licked Alex she cried out. "Stop baby I want your cock... I need you to fuck me... Do it... Do it now."

I eagerly ascended her gorgeous body and as my cock lined up with her pussy she swallowed it deep into her gasping hole. Her legs fell wide open as I sunk in. Pumping that gorgeous hot wet foaming hole.

I was lost in an ecstatic dream as I fucked her harder and harder. Deeper. Then I felt Bens weight as he clambered up on top of me. He was on his hands and knees his big hard cock sliding between my legs. He pushed down hard on me and his cock was trapped between my legs. "Do you want it baby?" He whispered breathlessly in my ear. I couldn't talk my mouth was full of Alex's tongue as she raped my mouth. I felt Alex's hand slide between me and Ben and grab his cock. She rubbed it up and down the crack of my arse stopping at my hole. She wriggled it and worked it and it started to slide in. It was cold and slippery. He must have applied a lot of lube. I was losing my mind Alex's hot pussy was gripping me deep inside of her and Ben was easing his cock into me. As he pushed down further and further. I couldn't help crying out in pain and I guess ecstasy. It hurt but in a good way. I could feel his crunchy pubes pressing against my skin and his balls nestled down. I was sandwiched between them. Alex closed her legs so mine were on the outside of hers. I started to fuck her again slowly because as I moved Ben moved as well. He was getting incredibly worked up. His grunts growing louder by the second. Soon he was pumping my arse full of his enormous cock Jamming more and more into me which drove me further into Alex. He was fucking us both.

My own orgasm was growing closer and closer as he rammed me brutally He fucked me so hard I lost control I stopped trying to fuck Alex and just let his movements fuck us both. "Fuck you Amy I am going to cum again. "He bellowed. "Oh fuck oh fuck I am cumming." I felt it squirt like white hot metal into my gaping arse. The thought of his cum pumping into me drove me into my cum and I in turn filled Alex with my pent up spunk. My orgasm was so strong it was almost painful, I feared for Alex who I suspected could have died from the ferocity of my orgasm.

Ben laid on top of me his cock throbbing and twitching inside me. Alex kissed and nibbled on my lips. I couldn't move trapped as I was by the sweaty flesh. Eventually Ben lifted his body weight and I felt his cock slithering out of my arse.

He flopped down beside me. I rolled the other way so that Alex was between us. She snuggled up beside me. I hadn't expected them to stay the night but I was tired and I drifted off to sleep as well.

I was woken from my sleep at some ungodly hour to the feeling of Ben easing his cock back into me. He was snuggled up behind me and his mouth was busy kissing and nibbling on my flesh. He bit sucked and nibbled my shoulders, my ears and of course my neck. He was like a vampire nuzzling sexily on me. As I turned to look at him his lips closed over mine and his tongue invaded my mouth as his cock breached my arse. He fucked me slowly at first before pulling out and rolling me onto my back. He quickly climbed on top of me and sank his cock into my twitching arse. Oh god it felt good. His arms curled under my legs and he lifted them up onto his shoulders and he fucked me. This time it wasn't gentle it wasn't loving it was brutal as he pumped me mercilessly. I looked up into his face as I held on for dear life. His muscular body was thrusting frantically. His eyes were closed and he was in raptures as he drove himself to a huge cum.

When he was done he collapsed beside me in a spent heap. "Wow baby that was amazing you are fucking sexy." He whispered. Alex didn't budge but she must have heard it all. As he rolled over I curled up spooning Alex tightly. What the fuck... I was overcome with shock and embarrassment. Why did I let him do that...? Why? Eventually the darkness overcame me and I slipped back to sleep. In the morning I woke to find them both already up and clambering around frantically trying to get ready for work. The shower was going and I just lay there and watched as they both went like mad. I felt like shit I looked terrible, my makeup was smudged and smeared all over my face. I didn't want to wash because it would be like stripping back my protective façade.

I got up and made coffee for them. I felt... God how did I feel? I couldn't explain it... I felt like a part of me had been eroded or taken away. I certainly didn't feel manly...

Over the next few days I avoided them as I waited to go back to work.

Once on site I started to make plans for the kid's arrival. I booked flights and made sure everything was in place.

Ben had set up this investment account and I had put every cent I had into it. I was stunned as I checked it every day and it was moving, every day the amount grew and grew. He was working it like a virtuoso pianist. Short term high risk investments seemed to be his forte. He was definitely fulfilling his promise.

It was weird talking to Alex who called almost every day. She talked like normal as if everything was fine but I didn't feel the same. She wanted to get together as soon as I got back but I stalled explaining I had to get ready for the kids arrival. I did an extra week onsite to align my days off with the kids visit.

Pete and Evie decided to go away for a couple of weeks to give me the place to myself because this time our rostered days were going to clash. Pete and Evie were getting on like the crazy young lovers that I suppose they were. It was a side of Pete I had never seen. In fact I don't remember him ever having a girlfriend... He was making up for it now.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,526 Followers