Tai's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ok Alex what about you, how are you feeling?"

"Well darling first Ben wanted me to say thank you for his delivery he thought it was delicious. Secondly I wanted to say thanks as well it was a wonderful night."

"It sure was certainly brought a whole new meaning to crème pie I guess."

She giggled. "Well Ben isn't complaining he enjoyed it. Listen babe I want to apologise I don't mean to be pushy about Ben. He told me off when I got home. He said I have to give you time."

"Hey it's OK Alex I have been doing a lot of thinking and I want to know if Ben would like to come over for dinner tonight and talk about my finances?"

She giggled. "Really? Of course we would love to. Well that is of course if I am invited as well?"

"Of course you are." I mumbled.

Again I spent the day getting ready but I was full of nervous energy as I spent the day getting ready. I was nervous and excited about the possibilities.

I cooked Pork Chops in Port Wine Sauce with scalloped potatoes. For the entrée I went with bacon jalapeno poppers. There's no faster way to get a party started than with these spicy little fuckers. I wasn't going to do dessert, but in a last minute decision I decided I needed something so I checked the cupboards what I did have was some tinned fruit. I had two cans of boysenberries. So boysenberry crumble it was... I was just trying to keep myself busy I was so fucking nervous.

By the time they were due to walk through the door I was a trembling wreck. I had second guessed myself that many times, should I shouldn't I... All the usual shit I chastise myself with. God all mighty what the fuck was I thinking? Could I go through with this...?

As the knock on the door came I was about ready to pull the pin. But the knock brought me back to reality. As I opened the door Alex pushed her way in flinging her arms around my neck and planted a big wet juicy kiss on my lips. Ben walked in behind her but by then I had stumbled back into the room under Alex's furious attack. He was wearing a big smile as he chirped. "Hi Amy. I returned his greeting and escorted them into the living room. Ben walked straight out onto the balcony. "Wow great view." He called.

Alex walked out with him. I went into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for everyone.

As I carried them out we all sat down at the table. Ben didn't beat around the bush. "OK Amy you have a dream. I spent a bit of time working on an investment profile for you. Before I can really develop it any further I need to understand your financial position. What I will say is you must be totally honest with me. Don't sugar coat it to impress me. Lots of people think that they need to impress me but all I want is facts. I am not here to judge I am here to help."

I nodded. "Yeah I think I understand."

"Good." He muttered. "Don't be offended by my questions. So do you have assets?"

I listed my current assets. Which were really only the furniture and my car.

"Money in the bank." He asked

I brought up my bank balance and showed him. I had only just been paid the week before so it was overflowing. The current balance was $40,000. He grinned, "nice."

"OK what about in NZ do you have any hidden assets?"

"Well I guess there is the house I mumbled except it isn't just mine It is owned equally by me and my wife. Sorry I should have said ex." I mumbled.

"So how much is it worth?" He asked.

"Well now it is probably worth about $500,000 I suppose."

"How much do you owe on it?"

"I guess about $30 or 40 grand."

"Good OK the next bit is a bit personal. Liabilities?"

"The only money I owe is on the house. I pay the mortgage and send them money as well."

He frowned. "Is that court ordered?"

"No I just pay as much as I can."

He looked up at Alex who had kept out of the way during his inquisition.

"So what's the minimum you have to pay?"

I answered honestly. "I don't know?"

Alex chimed in. "Darling can I get us all a refill?" I nodded and walked into the kitchen with her as Ben typed away frantically.

As I was pouring the drinks Alex cuddled up behind me with her hands around my waist. He mouth leaving a wet trail over my skin across my neck and shoulders. "Darling I don't know what you are cooking but it smells scrumptious."

She picked up Bens glass and disappeared out to the balcony.

Alone in the kitchen with a raging hard on I started to cook the entrée. The moment I chucked them in the pan with a little garlic the house filled with the amazing aromas. God my mouth watered instantly.

I pulled my pie out of the over and chucked in the pork.

I garnished the plates and carried them out to the balcony. Ben was still typing away, but the moment I slid his plate under his nose he leaned forward sniffing in the aroma. "Wow this smells fabulous. He pushed aside his laptop and looked over at Alex who was starting to nibble on her food. I came back with my food and a bottle of wine.

Ben was tucking in like a ravenous pig. He looked up as he was finishing. "Alex darling you weren't wrong. Fuck this is amazing." He looked across at me. "Is there more? They are bloody Moorish."

I laughed. "Sorry they are only the entrée so I only made a few."

As we sat back he glanced at me speculatively. "So I have to ask. Do you want to reconcile with your wife?" The question caught me totally off guard. "Ummm I don't know whether it's possible. She has a new boyfriend, I guess the answer is no."

"So how much does she pay towards the mortgage?"

I scrunched up my face, because it was going to sound so wimpy. "Nothing I pay it all."

He nodded. "Look this might sound harsh but if she was to pay half and you only paid the court ordered child support how much would that be a month?"

Again I was not expecting this. "I don't know maybe $1,500 or so.

He dragged his laptop back in front of him as I picked up the plates and went into the kitchen.

I was preparing the sauce when Alex snuck back in. "Babes you are driving me crazy. The food was amazing and you look gorgeous." We sunk into a deep knee trembling kiss. Her tongue flirted frenetically with mine reminiscing the dance of the seven veils.

I had to chase her away as I prepared the food. I wanted it to be perfect.

They were talking quietly as I walked out with the food. I placed their plates in front of them and refilled their glasses. Ben's eyes lit up as he passed his nose across the plate. As I returned with my own plate they were already eating. The night air was filled with the sounds of cutlery on plates as they ate voraciously. The conversation died as they focused on the meal.

Afterwards Ben in particular leaned back in his chair. "My god that was fantastic. Bloody hell I am full."

Alex laughed. "I did warn you."

I scowled. "Well I hope you have saved room for dessert."

He smiled. "Well that depends on whether you are going to be the dessert?"

I blushed and Alex laughed. I quickly stood up and started packing up the plates and scampered back to the kitchen. I quickly reheated the pie and dug out some ice cream. I dressed the plates with some mixed berries and took it back out.

"Oh god." Alex grinned. "Are you trying to make me fat...? Shit girl."

Again the table descended into silence replaced by the busy noise of eating.

Alex couldn't eat all hers she pushed aside her plate admitting defeat. "Sorry babe but I am done."

Ben on the other hand was still going strong. He not only finished his but he grabbed Alex's plate and finished hers as well.

Afterwards as we were all reclining back in our chairs Ben asked if I wanted to see his plan. I agreed so we all adjourned into the living room, it was starting to get cold outside anyway. I was only wearing a thin silk dress and I was feeling it.

As we sat Alex poured us all a fresh glass of wine and sat on the other side of me.

"OK Amy here is what I think. You make a decent salary and you really have no liabilities. I am going to suggest a couple of options and it depends entirely on you where we go." I nodded my acceptance.

"Well I suggest first. Stop paying the whole mortgage. You don't have to and I think it is unrealistic of her to expect it."

I was going to interrupt but he shushed me. "Let me speak you can tell me what you think at the end." Again I nodded. "So if you go back to paying the minimum, with the money you have in the bank. I think I can get you into a position where you could be looking for premises within 12 to 18 months."

Wow that sounded amazing as I listened to him speak. I had figured it would take years.

He misinterpreted my expression. "Sorry hon that the fastest I can do it unless you are prepared to take a couple of actions. Firstly you only live in this place less than half the year. If you had a flatmate you could halve your costs." He was right. I had thought about that because I am here so infrequently. I nodded again.

He continued. "Secondly if we could extract your equity in the family home we could seriously reduce that time frame. You don't have to sell but using your equity as collateral you could half that time."

Wow that was something I hadn't considered. "No I don't think I can do that. I don't even know if this would work. I would not want the kids to lose their home because I failed. If I go bankrupt no big deal but I don't want the kids on the street."

He laughed loudly. "Fail... Fuck after what you served tonight you cannot fail. You have to do it. It would be a crime against humanity if you didn't."

Alex interrupted. "Amy darling you undersell yourself so much. Every time I have eaten here it is superb. It is always better than restaurant quality. When my friends and I go out to dinner my first thought is I wish we could just go to Amy's place."

I blushed and cringed a little. "Thanks babe." I whispered before realising what I had said. I looked at Ben and he didn't seem to have noticed.

"Amy how much do you trust me?" He whispered conspiratorially.

I decided truth was best. "Ben we hardly know each other, but Alex says such amazing things about you. I trust her."

He nodded. "Yeah OK you are right of course, we don't know each other that well. Not my fault though I would love to see more of you." He paused... "If you do trust me and authorise me I could take some fairly high risk options with investments. I don't guarantee the results but if we worked together diligently I think we could make some serious coin and have you in a business within the year."

"How risky?"

He grinned. "Well I say risky but I am fairly confident. I invest my own money the same way and we do OK. I say risky because there is no guarantee that's all. My other suggestions come with a guarantee."

As we were talking Alex had been surreptitiously stroking my leg and the hem of my dress had slid up exposing all of my thigh. Her lips were gently kissing my arm as she worked her way wetly up towards my shoulder. Ben had stopped talking and was just watching intently. My mouth was dry and my tongue swollen as her lips worked their magic.

Her other arm had circled my head and as her lips climbed onto my neck she pulled my head towards her and we fell into a deep kiss. This wasn't a flirtatious kiss this was spine tingling, soul wrenching. Her passion knew no bounds as her tongue fought fervently for control of my mouth.

I jumped a little as I felt Ben's hands on my other leg and Alex's had worked up and her hand was now running teasingly across my tightly stretched silk panties.

Soon Bens hand was with Alex's and my panties were under full attack from both sides. I was like a trapped animal, I wanted to say something but couldn't because my mouth was full of her tongue. She was rapacious in her frenzied assault.

Her fingers prised my aching bulging member from within the tight constraints and stroked me from root to tip. Slowly gently her caressing fingers brought me to full attention. As she worked I felt Bens hand slip underneath and caress my balls which were twitching and convulsing at the alien feel of his hands which were rougher and more insistent.

Alex slipped her lips off mine and I had a chance to breathe, but it was momentary as Bens mouth closed over mine and his kiss was fierce and compelling and powerful. As we kissed Alex's mouth went to work in my lap as she sucked the head of my raging throbbing hard on into her wet mouth. I couldn't help thrusting up in a jolt as I felt her suck me in. "Oh fuck." I moaned into Ben's mouth. Oh my god it felt so good. I was at their mercy, not that I was fighting them off.

Alex worked my panties down as she sucked me. Ben lifted my dress off and before I could say anything I was sitting there in nothing but my corset and stockings. Alex brought her lips to mine and we all shared a juicy kiss. Three tongues sliding deliciously around. Bens hand climbed from my balls up over my strengthening erection stroking and caressing, squeezing and massaging. I managed to gain enough sense to make a move of my own. I slipped my hand up Alex's legs and as I approached the nexus she moved them apart allowing my hand to rub her swollen mound. Her panties were damp with excitement and as I rubbed and caressed a deep moan escaped her mouth. "Oh yes baby that's the way, Hmmmm don't stop it feels soooooo good."

I was so wrapped up in the feelings I didn't notice Ben. As my kiss with Alex deepened I suddenly felt Ben's mouth slide over my knob. He sucked me deep into his mouth, fuck he swallowed me completely and proceeded to slide up and down fucking me with his mouth. Alex moved away a little and held my head between her hands staring deeply into my eyes. "Feels good does it babe?"

I whimpered. "Yes, god yes."

As his mouth slid up and down my cock I started to remove Alex's clothes, item by sexy item. I soon had her down to her stockings and garter belt. My fingers had found a new home hiding in her engorged juicy pussy. Her constant moans and sexy little coos told me I had found the right spot. Her leg lifted up over mine as she opened herself wide for my foraging fingers.

I felt the pressure on my head as Alex pushed me down, or at least tried to. She was wriggling and squirming on my finger. She looked at me pleadingly. "Please baby I need your tongue. Be a good little slut and lick my pussy." Her face was screwed up tight as she moaned. "C'mon babe don't tease."

Ben heard her and he lifted his head up from my lap and kissed me as I slid down onto my knees between Alex's outstretched legs. "Good gurl she moaned, that's a good gurl."

As my mouth closed over her pussy her legs closed over the top of my shoulders and she held me tight in a punishing head lock. For maximum affect her hands worked their way into my hair and she was holding on tightly crushing my face deep into her gulping gooey hole.

Ben stood up quickly and there were clothes flying everywhere as he ripped them off. I felt him standing beside me and Alex was obviously sucking him off. I couldn't hear anything locked tightly in Alex's death lock.

That changed quickly when I felt him fall to his knees behind me. His hands caressingly slid all over my back and arse. I could feel his wet cock rubbing all over my arse as he caressed me.

As his hands drifted over my arse I felt his legs pushing between mine and a finger sliding wetly up and down the crack of my arse. It was happening in slow motion but it was like an asteroid on a collision path with earth it had an inevitable feel about it. His finger was poised at the entrance to my arse and I suddenly got very nervous and tried to move forward but Alex had me tight. Then it happened his finger was inside me. How did it get so wet?

It slid in so easily I guessed he was using lube. Alex and I had fooled around a little with anal play but this was more, much, much more. He was fucking me with his finger and his lips were all over my back as he kissed and nibbled.

Soon I could feel his finger all the way in me as he moved it in and out... In and out slowly excruciatingly slowly until his knuckles were all the way in fucking me harder and deeper. My nervousness was eroding as the slight pain eased and my emotions took control. I pushed back forcing more of his finger in me. Then he added another and another until he was fucking me so hard I couldn't breathe. Alex was crushing her cunt against my face riding my face to a huge cum. Ben pulled his fingers out and cold air rushed in leaving me feeling empty.

That didn't last for long soon I felt him positioning his big hard cock at my quivering portal. I wanted to scream to cry out stop but my words were swallowed by Alex's gulping convulsing hole. Oh fuck he was inside. I felt the pressure as his big hard slab of meant slid into me. Oh fuck it hurt... It hurt but not in a bad way it just felt dirty and wrong. He kept pushing deeper and deeper until his balls were resting on mine. His cock buried deep into me.

He rested there as his hands roamed over my body caressing and rubbing. Then slowly he pulled out. It was such a tight fit it felt like a huge vacuum was sucking my insides out with him. Now it was me who was writhing and squirming as he slid back in then all the way out then back and forth in and out fucking me. Oh fuck it felt so good. Alex was now approaching her orgasm as my fingers plunged into her I fucked her as he fucked me. I panicked when Alex started to cum she was holding me so tight I couldn't breathe I was suffocating in pussy. Her body was tense and her muscles tight as her cunt gulped and the spasm sucked my tongue as I fucked her and she came all over my face.

Ben was stuffing his huge cock in and out of my arse as he fucked me harder and harder and my cock was twitching and jiggling as he thrust himself into me. As Alex released the pressure on my head and I could once again hear I heard the slap of flesh on flesh as Ben pounded into me, harder and harder. He was on his way to cumming I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me.

I was in my own heaven as I pushed back against his frantic thrusts trying to squeeze more and more of him inside. My knees were hurting but I didn't care all I felt was the incredible pleasure as he pumped me fuller and fuller harder and harder. And it took on a life of its own; I could feel it growing from the balls of my feet to the pulsing rhythm in my head. Fuck I was going to cum as well. It was building like a huge ocean wave crashing inexorably on the beach I was going to cum. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck yes fuck me ." I squealed. "Fuck me."

Ben was groaning loudly as he was lost in his own pleasure. Then he screamed and his thrusts quickened into short forceful powerful little thrusts and his cum squirted into my bowels filling me with hot gooey juice.

As he got to his bursting squirting orgasm I reached my pinnacle I came like I had never cum in my life I was completely spent as my cock squirted spunk all over the floor. My body writhed quivered and trembled impaled on his thrusting length. As I collapsed forward Alex pulled me by the ears until we were kissing. Her smile was like a beacon lighting the dark night. "Fuck you dirty filthy little slut you loved that didn't you."

I was beyond arguing I just fell into her kiss as we all snuggled together.

Alex kissed me. "Well aren't you the sexy one." She giggled as I felt Ben slide out of my bum.

He joined us in a kiss. "Thank you Amy that was amazing you are beautiful. We all moved to tidy up and Alex asked. "Should we go?"

I shrugged. "You are welcome to stay if you want?

Ben cut me off. "No babe I have an early start in the morning and I need to get changed."

We all kissed and they slid out the door. As the door closed I leaned back against it. Fucking hell... Jesus Christ its official I am fucking gay... I staggered into the shower and stood under the piercing needles as they massaged me back to life.