Take a Number, The Three Musketeers

Story Info
A tale of an extra hotel room and a Hotwife's Sexcapades.
2.7k words
6k
9
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a girls staycation at the Fountain Bleu in Miami. They got checked in early so they could get a cabana at the pool. Four girls in a room. However, shortly later a friend of a friend said they had a comped room the ladies could use. They decided to use it for getting ready... and other extracurricular activities.

Now only one of my wife's friend knows about her lifestyle. So she had to be discrete. They all hung out at the pool. The drinking was getting heavy. My wife was wearing a leopard print bikini that showed off her fine 34DD tits. Her soft asian skin tans perfectly in any sun and she was showing off her hot body. The bottoms hugging her plump juicy ass. She had black shorts on over the bottoms but they didn't stay on long. She took them off to wade into the water and I'm not sure they went back on again.

Being flirtatious ie. slutty, she flirted with guys in the cabana next to them. Getting free drinks for nothing more than rubbing up against the guys in the pool and touching their arms. She was texting me (her husband) the whole time at the beginning. Pool time started around 11am with heavy drinking from the onset.

We had talked about her hooking up with three other guys on the same day. That would be the most she has ever been with in 24 hours. We talked about how she could make it work and such. She said maybe that evening. I talked to her on the phone once at the pool, just before 2pm. She was shit-faced drunk. After that she went dark. An hour passed. Then longer.

I had a weird feeling she wasn't being honest about something. Then in our bedroom I heard a buzzing. It was her smartwatch on the charger. I looked and she was getting texts. I'm not sure how or why but they didn't all come thru to her watch. I did see enough though. A few I remember are. From Jake. One of her regulars. He's a weight lifter, white average height shaved head. The text read "I'm on my way" and a few minutes later "I'm here".

I knew where she was. She had lied to me telling me this might happen later but it was happening with the first guy now. I was a little jealous and a bit angry but extremely turned on. I couldn't help but get hard thinking about what she was doing or having done to her.

A couple hours later I saw a few more texts come thru. One from her said "that was some great sex" the one I still wonder about was from him. It said "is your ass ok, are you sore?". Now my wife almost never does anal. She says she has only taken it in the ass from three people in her life, her husbands. To this day she claims she didn't do anal that afternoon. That maybe he fingered her ass and that is what he was referring to. I think maybe she was so drunk she let him fuck her ass and might not even remember it. I guess we'll never know. I did get the rest of the details later (with an apology for lying).

PART 1: Jake got there around 2:30pm. She was so drunk her friend Mary had to take her to meet him. They said Mary had a friend coming to say hi so the other ladies wouldn't be suspicious. They met Jake in the lobby and he took my wife up to the extra room. They pretty much went at it right away. Wasting no time undoing her top and pulling her swim bottoms down. Sucking on her huge perfect tits. Rubbing her pussy with is hand. My wife loves to have her pussy eaten and she lay back on the bed. Letting him go to town, fingering her, licking her clit. Hand up rubbing her nipples between his fingers. She is wasted drunk but still enjoyed every minute of it.

Next he got naked. Taking his shirt off and then his shorts. He stood in front of her as she sat on the bed. She kissed his chest, down his stomach, before finally taking his throbbing manhood into her wanting month. Jake's cock is built a bit like him, a little short but thick. On this day it was especially hard. She did that for a while, caressing his balls as she did. After that she said "fuck me, I want to feel you inside me". They put a condom on and she lay back on the bed. She likes to cum on her back so they did that first. He got on top of her kissing deeply. Each lovers tongue playing with the others. She could feel the head of his cock, pushing against her, looking for the hole. Then he found it.

She was so wet it slid in was ease, all at once, she took him inside her. They held this position for a while, him pumping up and down on top of her. Buried all the way to his hips with each thrust. Going on and on. Because she was drunk it took some time. Then she felt it coming.

When my wife is about to cum she reaches around you grabbing your hips pushing your body into her at just the right angle to hit her G-Spot. She did this to Jake, working him and grinding him until she was finally able to cum. She did too! She came so hard her juices were all over his cock. Sometimes when you have to work for the orgasm it's even more satisfying and it sure was this time. Now it was his turn! He flipped her over on all fours. Hands and knees on the bed so he could fuck her doggy style.

Now here is where it's gets iffy... either one of two things happened. ONE, he got behind her and grabbed her hips sliding his hard cock into her pussy. Pounding her doggy style in and out, he looked down and saw that tight little asshole. So he started rubbing it with is thumb grabbed some lube and her own wetness and worked it until he slide his thumb inside her ass. Fingering her ass as he fucked her pussy until he came..... OR TWO.

He started off the same way. Fucking her pussy from behind. Her big round ass in the air is a sight to behold. He saw her tight little asshole. He'd asked to fuck her ass before but she always said no, but she was so drunk this time so he asked again. "Can we do anal?" "no" she said. "Please we can use lots of lube and you're so drunk it won't hurt". She was drunk but she thought about how she had alway told her husband she'd never do anal with someone else. But her husband didn't even know she was getting fucked right now.

"ok" she finally said "just take it slow". He grabbed the lube and drenched her ass. Rubbing lube all over but especially on her asshole. Working it in, pushing it in with his thumb, then his index finger. Fingering her ass to get the lube deep inside. He poured more into his hand and worked it over the condom, until it was as slippery as possible.

He held his cock in his hand and put the head up against her asshole. "Take it slow" she said again. He pushed, a little as first, then harder, he felt her anus give way. The head of his cock finally popped in, he heard her gasp and stopped, holding still. Then he pushed a bit more in. He could tell she was clinching her fists, her breathing increased, deep breaths. Ever so slowly the rest went in, he leaned forward. His chest against her back with his rock hard cock buried completely in her ass. It was tight. Oh god was it tight! They stayed that way. Letting her adjust to it. He started pumping now. Holding her hips and fucking her ass. Harder and faster. "Oh my god I can't hold it" he said "your so tight" "I'm cummming!!!" She felt him cum. Throbbing in her tight asshole. They got dressed and he took her downstairs.

PART 2: She went back to the pool. It was a bit after 4pm. They swam for a while longer. She had sobered up just a little. They went and changed for dinner. We talked on the phone and after some more lying I finally got the truth... or most of it anyway. They went to dinner at YardHouse. She had been texting Alex and said to come hang out. Now none of the three knew she had been or would be with anyone else that day. Alex chatted with the girls. Pretending he was just an old friend.

After dinner the other girls went to gamble so this was her opportunity to get #2. (Side note - One of the girls, an attractive blonde, she used the extra room with some guy she was dating just be fore dinner) My wife and Alex went to the room. Alex is a thin guy, about 5'9" with a full beard. They started kissing and removing clothes.

They didn't have a lot of time and he isn't big on licking pussy so they just went to the bed. Grabbed a condom and started fucking missionary style. He's not the most adventurous lover. His cock is a nice size, not too big, not too small but he always seems to make her cum when they fuck. This time was no exception. Straight missionary sex. Working it in and out. Grinding her pussy like she enjoys all the way to orgasm for them both. A quickie but a goody she would call it. He had no idea he was the second cock to use her pussy.... so far. They went downstairs had a drink and he left.

PART 3: She hung out with her friends a while. Gambling and drinking and having fun. Around 2am they decided to get ready for bed. She had been texting Gabe but didn't think he'd be home from out of town in time. Then he said he was back. It was after 2am so she called me "Should I do it, should I go for three?" "Go for it" I said "let your slut flag fly". The other girls were asleep. She told Mary. Mary laughed.

My wife had met Gabe in person. On a girls night out he was the waiter. He's about 6' and in good shape. White guy like she likes. A trimmed beard and brown hair. She found him attractive right away and he seemed into her as well. She had slipped him her number as they left to head for the club. He texted her immediately. After his shift ended she snuck out of the club to meet him in the parking lot. She told him she was a HotWife and explained the lifestyle. He'd never dated a married women before but she is HOT so he was into it. They kissed in the parking lot but that was all. That was months ago. They had texted and talked but COVID hit and they had not had a chance to go on a date.

Needless to say he was breathless with anticipation. She was going to rock his world. She decided to wear a dress we just refer to as "THE DRESS". It's very short, gold and black, shows a ton of cleavage, and the hottest part is the dress is open on the sides. Nothing but black strings laced back and forth all the way up. When my wife wears it she doesn't wear any panties or bra and everyone who looks at the open sides knows it. So SEXY!

Gabe came into the extra room and his jaw hit the floor. "Wow" was all he could get out. "You like it?" she asked. "Oh my God, Yes" he replied. They started kissing, he ran his hand up under her dress, that's when he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. He hadn't been with anyone in a long while.

He touched it with his hand, her pussy felt amazing, so smooth, so soft and already wet. "I just want to look at it" he said. Sitting her on the bed of the bed, her dress hiked up over her hips and ass, he sat and admired her pussy. Shaved, smooth, inner lips peaking out from under the outer lips. It even looked tight, of course he had no idea it had been fucked twice already today. He wanted to taste it so he did. Licking her, his tongue up and down her slit before finding her clit. Flicking her clit back and forth with is tongue. She loved it. Grabbing his head and grinding on his face. He started to finger her while licking her. "Hold on" he said.

He went to his bag and grabbed a bottle of champagne. They each poured a glass and drank. He took off her dress and poured champagne over her tits. Sucking it off of each nipple. One to the other loving how they tasted. Next he got out a can of whipped cream. First he sprayed it on each nipple and sucked it too. Next he covered her pussy with it and ate it and licked it until the whipped cream was gone. She was loving all the attention and creativity.

It was her turn. They ripped his clothes off as fast as they could until he was naked too. She took the can and put whip cream on his chest and licked it off, running her tongue across his nipples. Next she put a line of whip cream up the entire length of his big cock. It was the largest she'd had, the largest today anyway. She licked and sucked it off. Deep throating and gagging on his hard dick. Up and down her head went sucking and slurping.

"Can I tie you up?" he asked. "Ok" she said hesitantly. He took a black silk rope from his bag and tied her hands behind her back. The knot was tight, she might have been able to wiggle free but she sure didn't want to. He lay her back on the bed again. Spreading her legs and eating the wet pussy once more. After that he turned her over, bent her over the bed and spanked her ass. Not too hard but hard enough she felt it and her ass started to turn red. He grabbed a condom and wrapped his cock. He spread her ass cheeks, "not my ass" she said. He put a hand on each hip and plowed his throbbing member all the way inside her moist cunt. Rocking her world. Pounding and fucking her harder and faster. She moaned with pleasure.

"I cum on my back" she said. He untied her and laid her back on her back. His body between her spread legs he started fucking her again. With all the foreplay and action so far it didn't take long. She grabbed his ass pulling him into her. Helping him work it to find her G-Spot. Like she had twice before that day. For the third time in a day a man other than her husband made her cum. She came hard too! Shaking with orgasm. Her climax put him over the top. He came just as hard. Shooting his load in the condom buried deep inside her. "Wow" she said.

They cleaned up. Got dressed and he left. She called me and told me every detail. I wanted to fuck her so bad!! Make it four guys that day. However, the last fuck session had taken a while. It was after 5am. I could see the sun starting to come up. "Glad you had fun" I said "go to bed, I'll fuck you tomorrow". She went to the room next door and went to bed. None of the other ladies knew a thing.

We talk of that day often. It's one of the craziest things in our HotWife sex-capades. When she got home we had some amazing sex of our own while I heard all about it again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out, as this author proves with his story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kelli's Surprise Night A couple fulfills fantasies on a weekend getaway.in Loving Wives
A Bikini and a Boy Next Door My holiday bikini arouses the boy next door.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Football Party He shares his wife with friends during the games.in Group Sex
First Time Swap Strip Poker anyone?in Loving Wives
More Stories