Take It on the Run: An Author Challenge Invitational

Story Info
Do it, and just be prepared for the ride, wherever it takes you.
300 words
29.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,166 Followers

Take It on the Run: An Author Challenge Invitational

From event organizer blackrandl1958:



Any relationship is fraught with choices, some fun, some risky and some just plain sketchy. Do it, and just be prepared for the ride, wherever it takes you. These are stories about people who made those decisions. Some will lead to new and exciting experiences, some may lead to disaster. They will be entertaining.

A group of writing friends has agreed to contribute stories on this theme for the pleasure of Literotica readers. As always, we wish to thank the readers, writers and editors who make this fun possible. We also thank Literotica for hosting our stories, and Laurel for her help in putting these together. We hope you enjoy the stories.


And now, the stories:


Actions Have Consequences by Justplainjeff

Bob and Phil by qhml1

Heard It by PAPATOAD

Heard It From A Friend... by Hooked1957

House of Long Shadows by Lost Boy

Not a Bit Too Far by SouthernCrossfire

Orange Grove Betrayal by PostScriptor

Petroglyph by blackrandl1958

Psycho? : Run by Ahazura

Reputation by Bh76

Scarlet Ribbons by laptopwriter

The Jansky Effect by MattblackUK

The Lighthouse by stev2244

Yellow Submarine by Harddaysknight


If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime.

If you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges.

A special thank-you to blackrandl1958 for creating and organizing this awesome mini-event, and to all the authors and readers of Literotica who make up the Lit community.

Literotica
Literotica
2,166 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
xtc5xtc54 months ago

Thank you all for the entertaining stories. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Big thank you to all of the creatives. These events provide pleasant distraction for two or three days. Saddened that Todd172 didn’t appear. Any of you All-Stars know if he and his missus have retired the Shack?

xtc5xtc55 months ago

Thanks to all of you who shared your works.

I am enjoying all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If anybody can actually contact PAPATOAD, let him know that his work is being stolen by all these new YouTube channels popping up within the story sphere which used reddit content forever. He's been especially ripped off by 'Revolving Time' YouTuber. Also, there's a new flurry of channels whose background imagery is some guy driving all around the island of Tenerife is mining the better writers on this site.

*

The list of Literotica writers being ripped off is a veritable list of who's who on this site. Like any thief, they're going for the good stuff.

*

They cite "1976 Copyright Code, Part 107 Fair Use" as justification for their stealing your works. Their republishing and monetizing doesn't meet any of the 4 fair-use tests. Others use the "disclaimer" language, "Taken as a motif and based in a (c) of: __writer's name___. One site, "StoryTeller' states that "This work was written by BurnstRedstone (published 9/6) and if you're the author and are listening to this, email me now for further collaboration." A ripoff of all five parts of "The Shepherd of Ashburn." Ballsy.

*

Yes, your names are in the description of many videos, and others who hide that information are obvious (Vandemonium's Dave Brown is everywhere!) by their content. These pirates are getting thousands of views of your quality work, while their old Reddit content got a fraction of that.

Ct1CatfishCt1Catfish5 months ago

So many good stories all hitting on one day put me so far behind in my reading. Great job everyone.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wicked Games: The Stories Read the tales of falling in love with someone you shouldn't.in Loving Wives
The End of the Affair - The Stories What happens when the affair ends? Read the stories & find out!in Loving Wives
Lie To Me: An Author-Organized Challenge Read tales of star-crossed lovers whose lives are complicated by a lie.in Loving Wives
When a Man Loves a Woman - The Stories What will a man do for the woman he loves?in Loving Wives
Hanging by a Thread - Coming Soon Readers: mark your calendars for this high-tension story event.in Loving Wives
More Stories