Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknight5 months ago

I very much enjoy these little events.

Bh76Bh765 months ago

Thanks for organizing this, blackrandl1958. Your invitationals are great fun and inspire great stories.

TeggeTegge5 months ago

This feels like a Legends event. Thanks to all of you!

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Well crafted stories yet with few exceptions (Petroglyph) read like conventional LW fodder so not so intriguing as hoped.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a bummer, Richard Geralt didn't join

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

These invitationals are highlights of any LW readers year. Great contributors as always, but No Talent Hack should get on the list. He is legitimately good.

IteachbandIteachband5 months ago

Thank you to all who stepped up for this, what awesome imaginations and writing.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

I’ve read several of these stories today. So far, each one has been excellent. A sincere Thank You to all of these tremendous authors. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love all the stories from this great writers. Keep writing as I love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just want to add my Anonymous 2 cents to thank BlackRandi and ALL of the various authors for their continuing contributions to these fora that entertain us every day.

.

And may I second 26NC’s observation about NoTalentHack? As well as a couple other relatively recent contributors like Other2Other1 and CookingWithGas? Is there a minimum length of time required before authors get an invite?

.

5 ***** to Randi and all of the participants in this Invitational for their hard work and creativity.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

Hopefully, there will be a few more of these invitationals and they will encourage some of the older vets to write again.

Ct1CatfishCt1Catfish5 months ago

So many good stories all hitting on one day put me so far behind in my reading. Great job everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If anybody can actually contact PAPATOAD, let him know that his work is being stolen by all these new YouTube channels popping up within the story sphere which used reddit content forever. He's been especially ripped off by 'Revolving Time' YouTuber. Also, there's a new flurry of channels whose background imagery is some guy driving all around the island of Tenerife is mining the better writers on this site.

*

The list of Literotica writers being ripped off is a veritable list of who's who on this site. Like any thief, they're going for the good stuff.

*

They cite "1976 Copyright Code, Part 107 Fair Use" as justification for their stealing your works. Their republishing and monetizing doesn't meet any of the 4 fair-use tests. Others use the "disclaimer" language, "Taken as a motif and based in a (c) of: __writer's name___. One site, "StoryTeller' states that "This work was written by BurnstRedstone (published 9/6) and if you're the author and are listening to this, email me now for further collaboration." A ripoff of all five parts of "The Shepherd of Ashburn." Ballsy.

*

Yes, your names are in the description of many videos, and others who hide that information are obvious (Vandemonium's Dave Brown is everywhere!) by their content. These pirates are getting thousands of views of your quality work, while their old Reddit content got a fraction of that.

xtc5xtc55 months ago

Thanks to all of you who shared your works.

I am enjoying all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Big thank you to all of the creatives. These events provide pleasant distraction for two or three days. Saddened that Todd172 didn’t appear. Any of you All-Stars know if he and his missus have retired the Shack?

xtc5xtc54 months ago

Thank you all for the entertaining stories. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...