All Comments on 'Take Me Home with You'

by secondlullaby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
secondlullabysecondlullaby5 months agoAuthor

This is my debut story and I’m so excited to get feedback from the community here! I’ve loved the stories here for years and I’m so happy to finally be a part of this.

Part two is coming soon and will pick up the following morning.

SimonBrookeSimonBrooke5 months ago

This is amazing. It really packs a punch!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First story, surely not. You've shown more originalty here than most authors show in dozens of stories. Looking forward to your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Soild opening, can't wait to see how it continues!

Mylar_RedMylar_Red5 months ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

DirtyDaddy81DirtyDaddy815 months ago

Very hot story! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good ideas, well put together into a very readable story. I like the NC/C balance, and am looking forward to your next publication. You talk about breeding, which is a great fantasy as long as it doesn’t stray into an impact on an unborn child.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

dude your writing is really well executed and realistic! you can really feel what the characters are feeling, and theres none of that awkwardness that most noncon fail to keep out. the characters are well written with understandable perspectives. well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where to start with this? Far too short, lacking in ambition, held together with cliches and a writing style that suggests this was thrown together an hour before you went to work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't wait for the next instalment, very good story, well written and well paced. Love the dynamic of Joy submitting to her master and then not using contraception. Would like to see how the power relations work between the two people since she surrenders to him and he is clear intent on getting her pregnant and barefoot and in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very very very hot!! Please write a next part!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Dominant impregnation stories are the best. Unprotected sex is the most intimate sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondlullaby@secondlullaby
I'm so excited to have my first Literotica story finally go live! Take Me Home With You: Lawrence (Daddy) and Joy (little kitten) meet after witnessing an attempted rape. Neither of them had expected to ever find someone who'd accept their desires; much less appreciate and f...