All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 103-105'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 2 years ago

Thank you Boo for a wonderful story!!! I am one who could've read this story for years and enjoyed every moment of it. I look forward to reading about Chloe and Tom moving forward. Thanks again for your time and effort.

mcalkins84mcalkins84almost 2 years ago

I think the best compliment I can give is that I'm sad that the story is done. I'm sure I will be reading it again at some time in the future. Good luck with you're next endeavor, I will be sure to read it also.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 2 years ago

It has been a very enjoyable "ride", thanks for sharing!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

If nothing else, I commend your perseverance and commitment to your vision. Yes, it was at times borderline intolerably boring, but at other times an immersive read. Thank you for many hours of entertainment. 4*

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both ( mcalkin84 and topoftheham) for your kind comments. I'm pleased you enjoyed the ride; somewhat long, but hey... I appreciate everyone who has stuck with the storyline. It was a wonderful exercise and outlet for me. I'm into the next storyline now. I facetiously said it wasn't going to stretch to 105 chapters. That's not what my outline says, so who knows. Thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I stuck with it and I am glad I did. By putting their ages on this last chapter, you put this in excellent context. 5 stars. Bravo!!

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Demos...I do understand the 'borderline intolerable boring' quip. I've enjoyed it so...As I have said before, a better writer would have cut so much, and made the story tighter. For better to for worse, that ain't me. Hopefully, with the next storyline, I can rein myself in a bit. Don't count on it, but I'll try. Thanks for your comments throughout. They have been helpful. Regards...

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

I didn’t think it was too long! Don’t worry about the naysayers and you do you. I’ll read and enjoy it with no complaints. Thank you! Five stars all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This would be reasonable for a first attempt. Why the random mid-sentence or even mid,word double line spacing though. It ruins the flow of the narrative and shows lack of proof reading. The only understandable place for double spacing is between paragraphs but even then is not necessary. Reserve it for between chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES