Take Me, Tom Pt. 103-105

Story Info
Babies, Loose Ends, The End.
15.2k words
4.84
6.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Okay. This is it! At last! I know it's 15k words, but that's just the way it ended. Thanks to everyone who has been along for this. I hope it's been worthwhile, if even for bits. My thanks, as always, to Kenji for his editing. I'm sure he's not going to miss me, but one never knows!

Chapter 103

May

As Emily's belly swelled, so did our closeness. Don't get me wrong, we had our 'problems', and occasional blow-ups, but we always talked them through, our Sunday evening talks still strong. I had booked Chrissie and Emily a weekly, two-hour spa treatment, wanting both of them to enjoy the alone time, and pamper them a bit. Every so often, they relented to the pouting Chloe, and brought her along to join the 'big girls'.

David and I would go on the river, his prowess improving weekly. We were undoubtedly enjoying our days out. We'd stop off at our regular riverside pub, and have lunch, then paddle our way back. We did a lot of talking out on the water, the peace conducive to connecting. He was twelve now, and inquisitive. He would turn himself around to face me, and we'd talk. Then, one day, the question I knew would come one day finally raised its head.

We sat there bobbing about, the current taking us where it wanted, and he asked me, "Dad...why do I have two moms? I don't mind, really, I don't, but...how did it all happen?" he asked.

Fuck! Fuckity. Fuck.

It was a long talk, and he listened as I attempted to explain relationships and people's emotions. I did assure him that as long as two people were honest, consenting and willing, nothing was impossible. I tried not to use the end-of-conversation cliche, 'I'll explain when you're older'. He deserved more than that, but I honestly talked with him about his mother and me, not telling him of our familial connection. I knew that would have to be addressed one day, but not at twelve. I touched on his mother's relationship with Emily, and on the circumstances, careful not to denigrate his dead father.

"At the end of the day, we fell in love. We know it's different, but it works for us, and that's what's important. We care for, and trust one another. Our setup doesn't work for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's not right or valid. We're happy, and want you and Chloe to be happy. We are concerned that our family setup won't affect either of you. Hey, all kids are embarrassed by their parents. We get that, but you may have situations where people will pick on you about it. Screw 'em, David. Just know that you are probably loved more than any of them, okay?"

He seemed pleased with my honesty and openness, surprised that I didn't 'fob him off' as many parents would. If he was eighteen, the talk would have been so much different. He gave me a hug, turned around, and we paddled.

I talked with him about school, and what his strengths and weaknesses were. I already had a pretty good idea from our Parent/Teacher meetings, but I wanted to hear it from him. For a twelve-year-old, he was pretty level-headed.

"Can I give you some advice? Tell me to bugger off if you want, but..." I asked, smiling. "Never be afraid of making mistakes, okay? Too many people do. Don't waste your mistakes, you know.

Hopefully, you'll learn more from them than from your successes," I said.

"Hmm, I never thought of it that way, dad. Yeah. That makes sense," he smiled.

As the weeks, then months, went on, Emily had this beautiful New-Age, Earth Mother thing going on. She started maternity leave in March, so she indulged herself in cooking, reading, preparing for the birth, and caring for the kids, and us! She and Chloe would stroll about the garden barefoot, or in their matching crocs, and work on their plans. She had bought Chloe a cute pair of gardening dungarees, and a headscarf. She looked like she was born to this and finished off the look with her own gardening tools. Chrissie and I would watch them from the dining area, Emily waddling about by now, and just chuckle. They had ordered a mature willow tree, which was due to be planted this week. I had suggested the willow, as it was one of Ems's favourite trees in her garden back in Chicago.

Chrissie had been talking with Richard and Tilly, Emily's parents, and had arranged for them to be here for the birth. They would stay in the unused annexe, and be with their daughter. It was a nice touch on Chrissie's part. They would arrive on Saturday, so there was a mad rush to get the annexe sorted.

The day of the scan finally arrived. Now, to determine what the heck was growing inside her! We could feel each other tremble with excitement, and trepidation. We had opted for private care, not that there was anything wrong with the health system here, but because we were more or less open about our lifestyle, there would be fewer questions raised. Dr. Bertrand, our middle-aged obstetrician, was excellent. She and Emily had developed a close relationship over the months, the trust between the two evident. She explained what and how the morning would go, and proceeded to slather up Emily's stomach. We heard the pulsing heartbeat and looked at each other, our hands clasped tightly together. She moved the ultrasound around her stomach. The otherworldly shape of a tiny human was peacefully floating. We all seemed to hold our collective breaths 'til Caroline announced, "You three have a healthy baby girl on the way!" she smiled, pointing out arms and legs.

Chrissie leant over, the tears beginning already, and kissed Ems. I leaned down, sans tears, kissed her and whispered, "Well done, darling."

"Well done you, Tom!" she chuckled.

"Another girl, eh?" I chuckled at Chrissie, and kissed her.

We all just kept looking at the figure on the screen, so enthralled at the hopes, and responsibility we were taking on. She printed out copies for us, did a few other diagnostic tests, wiped Ems's stomach down, and that was it.

So, we finally found out that we were having a girl. We told the kids at dinner. David didn't look too excited, hoping he'd have a brother, but embraced his new sister, nonetheless. Chloe was beyond happy. Now came the naming part. Everyone had their own ideas, so we made this a family decision.

We threw out different names, from Lily, and Ellie to the very French, Elodie. On my search for names, I discovered that Chloe was derived from the French, meaning 'young, green shoot' or 'blooming'. Chrissie and Emily smiled on hearing this.

"Maybe she is destined for gardening?" Emily chuckled.

Emily was leaning towards Margaret, after her grandmother. Chloe finally suggested, "What about Maggie?" We all just looked at her, Emily smiling brightly.

"That's perfect," Emily sighed, and hugged her.

Maggie, it was then! Emily insisted that all our names be entered on her birth certificate. She was to be legally known as, Maggie Foster Madden Lawrence. Quite a mouthful, and we were touched beyond words. Chrissie wasn't particularly enamoured with having her ex's name on the certificate. Still, Emily rightly explained that she was thinking of David and Chloe. She hugged Emily with a little, "Sorry."

As Emily's stomach grew, so did our desire for her. She just exuded this new, wholesome sexiness. Warm in bed after another long day, we'd lavish her belly, and breasts, with oils, our kisses relaxing, and stirring her. Sometimes we'd have sex, other times, just enjoying the glow of taking care of the mother of our child. When we did make love to her, it was slow, tender, and filled with frenzied orgasms.

At times, we would blindfold Ems, wanting her to only concentrate on our touches. Chrissie would take one foot, I the other, and we'd perhaps spend two hours teasing and massaging our wife. Emily had multiple little orgasms as we'd touch, suck and kiss her bountiful body. We would shower her pussy with the attention it deserved—our tongues, tasting, prodding, filling, and licking her. Her little cries of glory made us smile. I would run my tongue through her wet labia, turn to Chrissie, and kiss her, Ems's juices slowly being swallowed by Chrissie. Our tongues traded lashes on her clit, the difference so noticeable to Ems, who laid there like a good girl and took it.

Our bodies moved up hers, our hands always touching. Chrissie and I would smile when Maggie would kick her legs, her growing body moving around, and enjoying the stimulation. We'd smile at each other, and kiss whatever part of her little body was sticking up. Chrissie moved down, and licked her smooth pussy, whilst I moved my head up, and sucked her nipples. I massaged her full breasts, the oil leaving a delightful sheen. I squeezed and rubbed my face over them, eagerly waiting for a trickle of her mother's milk. Emily tenderly rubbed her fingers through my hair, moaning her guttural mantra. "Ohhh...Tom...that's...you're such a..." she cried, but didn't push my head away. I licked her tight nipples, and sucked, the unmistakable taste of her milk dribbling from the teat. Fuck, she tasted delicious. One hand swept over Ems's full belly, and I sucked, as our daughter would soon. She could feel herself lactating, and pushed her tit into my mouth further. From the sounds of it, Chrissie was doing a wonderful job of pleasuring her pussy. What a good girl, hmm?

I gathered a mouthful of her sweetish milk, and let it drip from my mouth onto her stomach, the chalky fluid pooling, then dripping down the plump swell. I leaned over, and drew in the abandoned nipple, slowly sucking 'til the flow began, then eagerly drawing her thin milk in. I gathered another mouthful, moved up to her mouth, and let it drip onto Ems's face, her body now quivering with a loud orgasm. I leaned down and kissed her, my mouth tasting the opaque juice. I could hear Chrissie pleasuring her, her face covered in her sap. I kneeled up, as my hands swept over her bump, and collected remnants of oil. I slid my hand along my hard cock, and stroked myself. Emily had pushed Chrissie's head away, and ripped her blindfold off, seeing me jerking my cock over her stomach. She only gasped, trying to catch her breath. I could faintly hear Chrissie groan, "Cum on her, darling," precisely what I had in mind. I had one hand stroking my slick, stiff shaft, and the other pinching her nipple. Chrissie's hands caressed my thigh, urging me to cover her. I looked into Emily's eyes. Her desire and love shook me, as I felt the delicious tingle in my balls, my body stiffening. As I closed my eyes, my thick sperm shot out, leaving trails of my viscous cum splattered across her belly. I pumped my dick again, my cum gushing, lewdly splashing, and dripping down her fruitful mound. Emily's hand came to my cock, her fingers playing with the coated syrup. She helped stroke me, the final spurt emptied on her.

Chrissie crawled up to one side of her, and I slid down on the other. I wiped my hand across her stomach, and rubbed my cum into her, as if by some osmosis it would seep into her. I brought my hand to her hair, and swept it through, my spent cum sticking to it.

She moved from Chrissie's mouth to mine, gently kissing me, and smiling her contented post-orgasmic look.

"Am I your cummy-bunny?" she laughed, feeling her now-sticky hair.

"Always, darling," I chuckled. "Feeling better, Ems?"

"SO much, darlings. Thank you...both," she sighed, and we carefully embraced her.

At times, I wanted to bind her, but thought the intensity of that wouldn't be good. She pouted, but understood. She still enjoyed watching me tie Chrissie, and was always there to help her climax when I was finished. Ems didn't need restraint, but she needed to let go, and let the endorphins seep through her body into Maggie. We did sit, relax and do our semi-tantric breathing, and staring thing sometimes before we made love, other times, just to connect.

We had begun pre-natal classes, the three of us causing a bit of a stir but, hey ho. Chrissie, or I, never missed a class. Emily needed the support of both of us, as we were so much a part of this.

We had finally explained to the kids that they should knock before running into the room. It was noticeable that David would be sitting on his own in the front room or kitchen, waiting for us. He was just getting to the age where embarrassment overtook him. He would sometimes join us, unlike Chloe, who was Ems's shadow. Chloe would jump into our bed, put her ear to Ems's bump, whisper to the baby, and then talk to her. The look on the girl's faces was priceless. One time, Chloe snuck into the room, but she woke only me. She slid next to me, her head on Emily, but she slowly slid between her legs.

Chloe laid her head on Emily's stomach, her tiny hands embracing the still-small bump, and went back to sleep. I was struck by the connection she had with her unborn sister. I quietly slipped from the bed, grabbed my camera, and took a series of photos. They'd make a pleasant surprise soon. I fell between the sheets and watched her sleep, Emily soon waking. She turned her head, smiled with a tiny shrug of her shoulders, and put her hand on Chloe's head, holding her there. Chrissie began to stir, and Emily put her fingers to Chrissie's lips, and looked down at her stomach. Chrissie saw her daughter, still sleeping on Ems's stomach, and smiled, her hand gently joining Ems's on Chloe's head. Of course, I slipped out again, and took too many photos of this precious moment.

Now, this may all sound so idyllic, but believe me, it wasn't. David and Chloe had the typical sibling rivalry/hatred/love for each other...at times. They'd squabble, and play their two moms off one another, and me. Chrissie and Emily would take any disagreement and gently, but firmly, defuse the row. I took a more pragmatic look at the dynamic, and was the peacemaker, or disciplinarian. Still, we danced.

The months came and went, the due date looming.

Chrissie and I finally collected Richard and Tilly from Heathrow, Emily not happy that she couldn't come along. With her due date so close, I wasn't comfortable driving on the motorway with her. Of course, she pouted and whined a bit, but so what! She eventually relented after securing a promise of a massage later. Hell, she was easy! We would have done that anyway...and she knew it, but we quietly acquiesced, all of us smiling. Chloe wanted to tag along, so Emily took David to the pool, as we would be a few hours.

Chrissie spotted them coming out along the concourse and madly waved. There were few tears, lots of handshakes and hugs, and we were off. Tilly was particularly pleased to see Chloe, their time together impressionable. We explained why their daughter wasn't here to greet her, and they understood, appreciating our concern. Chrissie pointed out the sights she had come to recognise, excited about being a tour guide for a few weeks! Chloe was in her element, Tilly cuddling her the whole way home.

"Mummy Emily is having a baby girl, and I named her Maggie," Chloe exploded with joy. Well, that's one surprise gone!

"Is she now!" Tilly exclaimed, playing along with Chloe's exuberance. "You've picked a lovely name, Chloe. That was my mother's name, you know?" she said, smiling at Chrissie.

I stopped off and bought four bouquets of flowers, adding the extra for Richard and Tilly's annexe. Chloe just smiled sweetly and said, "For me, daddy?"

"Just one, yes," I smirked.

There were more tears, long hugs, and a bit of squealing when we finally pulled up to the house. Chrissie and I wrapped our arms around each other, happy that at least Emily had reconnected with her parents. I brought their bags in and sorted them out in the annexe, whilst Emily proudly showed them around the house. Richard and Tilly were impressed, and so happy for their daughter. When things quieted down, she came to me, wrapped her arms around me, and whispered, "Thank you, Tom," and chastely kissed me.

"Tilly...it's been our pleasure to have your daughter in our lives," I smiled.

She smiled angelically, pleased and relieved that Emily had finally found her place. We sat outside, passed out a few pink gins and pomegranate drinks and re-acquainted ourselves.

"Nice car, Tom," Tilly smiled.

I smiled at her and Richard, and told them it was a gift from Chrissie and their daughter. Their mouths opened in surprise. Chrissie heard what was happening, quickly stepped in, and explained the car's history.

"You're a lucky man, Tom. I hope you'll take me for a ride sometime," she smiled, a bit too

suggestively.

Fuck. Was she...? No. No way, I thought.

Okay, she was an attractive woman, even for fifty-six. I'd say she looked a good ten years younger, though. Tops. Her long chestnut hair, perfectly coiffed, hazel eyes, and still-beautifully-toned body belied a just-hidden sensuality. I caught Chrissie's smirking eyes, and cocked head. Fuck. I knew we'd be having words later.

We decided to head over to the park, and let the kids stretch their legs and run around. It took a while to get a picnic basket put together, but in no time, we were back under 'our' tree, blankets laid out and the kids running off. We gingerly helped Emily to the camping chair we had brought for her comfort. The last weeks had been hell for her, Ems unable to get comfortable in any position. We all laughed that, at last, the large bed came in handy! Emily felt she was in an oven, squashed between us every night. She opted for either side now, easier to relieve herself throughout the night.

When the time came, Richard and Tilly would be there to sit with the kids whilst we tended to Emily, and helped her through the birth. That saved us calling Maryann at some God-awful-hour, though she was ready and expecting it.

We played with the kids, Emily bossing everyone around, and orchestrating the day. David and I kicked the ball around, him now purposefully running literal circles around me. Bastard! We tucked in and ate, and everyone relaxed with each other's company. Tilly turned to me and proffered her hand, saying, "Take a walk, Tom?"

I stood up, and she looped her arm through mine, and we headed off. Chrissie smirked at me again, and I stuck my tongue out at her as we walked off.

"We love what you've given our daughter, Tom. I just want to say, thank you, again. She's...so much like the Emily we knew before, well, you know. We haven't seen her this relaxed, and happy in years. This poly thing is really working for you all, isn't it?" she asked.

"It is, Tilly. Don't get me wrong, we have our moments, believe me! But, yeah, with a LOT of communication, we're doing well. She brings so much to all of us...and now we're having a baby! We have to keep an eye on her now, though. She still wants to get out there and garden! But, Tilly, she's doing so well. Martin, at the V&A, is extremely impressed with her. We've all seen a subtle change in her. She's growing, and really embracing living here. I doubt if this would have been possible in Chicago. Perhaps, yeah, but this is good...We both love her," I said.

She hugged me tight, and laid her head on my shoulder, as we walked along.

"That's all Richard and I have ever wanted for her. You know, to be loved and cherished. We knew she'd find her way with a career. It was just the other parts. We couldn't be happier, Tom," she sighed, thankfully.

"Well, Emily certainly appreciates you both being here. I feel it's more important than ever, not that she needs validating of our relationship. Still, she needs you both to see how happy, and content she really is. Your approval has always been important to her, none more so than now...so thank you both. She's in safe hands, Tilly," I said.

We made our way back to the others, but Chloe immediately grabbed her hand and took her off on her favourite path. Emily and Richard smiled, knowing that would be Ems one day in the not too distant future.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers