Take Me, Tom Pt. 103-105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week was spent sightseeing, long and short walks, and little picnics. I still had work, as my leave wouldn't kick in 'til Maggie was finally with us. We, well Emily, had opted for a water birth. Hmm. I'm glad it was her giving birth! We had the music chosen, and little accessories all packed, and ready. Tilly and Richard had taken the kids out to pick out some gifts for the new arrival. It was a nice touch.

Emily was more stubborn than usual, which caused a bit of friction every now and then. She'd insist on carrying too-heavy items, and Chrissie and I would tell her to behave and stop. She would most times, but when she didn't, we'd laugh when Tilly would admonish her for not listening to us.

"Emily! Listen to your husband!" she'd smile. Or, "Emily Foster! Listen to your wife!" We couldn't love her more. And her daughter.

Tilly would walk to us conspiratorially, and whisper, "I know exactly what she needs. I was the same way while I was carrying her," she said, and winked.

"Tilly, we're doing our best!" Chrissie giggled. "She's insatiable...but we do manage!"

Tilly laughed aloud, and hugged Chrissie.

"I assumed as much..." she chuckled, and hugged Chrissie.

In the evening, alone, we'd massage and cosset Emily. As much as her body was going through these extreme changes, she seemed to need our touches even more. They somehow soothed her in so many ways. It seemed as if she hadn't had at least one orgasm a day, she'd be cranky and out of sorts, so...

I smiled as she would haphazardly roll herself over, rise up on her knees, head bowed, and whisper, "Fuck me, Tom." Chrissie would be all over her back, touching and kissing her, then lying on her back, Emily's bulbous breasts hovered over her head. She'd suck Ems's extended nipples, milk drooling down the sides of her mouth, whilst fingering herself. My mouth would lavish her ass with wild kisses, kneading her cheeks, and tonguing her tight hole. She had cut me off from anal during the pregnancy, my assurance that it would be safe falling on deaf ears. Still, when I took her from behind, my cock sliding through her wet labia, I'd let the spit ooze from my mouth onto her snug hole, and pierce her bud with a single finger. If she was going to deny me my full, stiff cock taking her, a finger put paid to that. It was incredibly erotic for us all, but probably none more so than I. Knowing I was fucking Emily in the same orifice our daughter would be sliding out of was exciting, in a strange sort of way.

Emily's body had grown, her hips wider, butt fuller, her pendulous breasts swinging under her. She had never looked so appealing, so sexy-as-fuck, or so incredibly beautiful. My stiff prick responded in kind, shafting and taking her, Emily's pelvic muscles in fantastic condition after all the work she had put in over the last nine months. She felt so much more responsive to my lips, and my cock. Her butt would sway around, almost rotating on my manhood. I tried not to slap her ass, I swear,

but couldn't help it. Her tiny, loud yelps excited the three of us. I held her hips, thrust in and out of her, burying myself, then fucking her, my hips slapping against her ample butt. The sight of Chrissie sucking her nipples, and fingering herself only added to the erotic view.

Her grunty moans filled the room, her scent impregnating the room, and the soft music leading us along. Her muscles kept pace, squeezing and pulling me, my thrusts getting harder, and more insistent. Chrissie began to shiver, and moan, which set Ems off, her entire body shaking with the impending orgasm. My cock flexed, and grew inside her, my balls tingling and that beautiful familiar feeling of my cum streaming up my shaft, and I came, a long spurt of my cum filling Ems's void. I raspily roared, as I pummelled my sap deep inside, all of us groaning under the erotic climax. My thighs slapped against her ass, pushing myself deeper inside, as we emptied ourselves against each other. Her cunt shook with every gush of my warm sperm, her butt pressing back, and holding herself rigid against my stalk. After five, perhaps six furious lunges, I was empty, sated. I kept myself inside her, the contractions still pulsing around my cock. I slipped out, leaned down, kissed her ass, and moved between Chrissie's legs, licking her now-soaked pussy. I tried to suck her clit, but she laughingly pushed me away!

Emily rolled over, her tit plopping from Chrissie's mouth, but still leaking. We lay there, gasping for air, as we tentatively touched each other. In time, we all moved, Emily, giggling as she tried to move her bulging body into a better position.

"I'm SO fucking FAT!" she laughed.

"Beautifully so, darling," I smiled, and kissed her. Chrissie leapt from the bed and returned with warm washcloths and drinks. She soothingly washed Emily down, swatting her ass and muttering, "Slut," and we all laughed.

Two days later, Maggie Foster Madden Lawrence joined us.

Emily was superb throughout, only telling me to 'Fuck off' twice. I think she was pissed that I stole her gas and air. Labour wasn't as long or arduous as we had thought, but again, it wasn't us giving birth! Chrissie called Richard and Tilly to tell them the great news. Emily was wasted, as they handed Maggie to her, her face welling up with emotion, as was Chrissie's. All three looked so beautiful. I was finally able to hold my own child, which was quite overwhelming. I caught Chrissie's eye, and saw a modicum of sadness there. The nurse took her from my arms, and handed her to Chrissie, who lovingly embraced, and held her as if she was hers.

Emily and I embraced, and she could only say, "Thank you, Tom," and sighed.

"Thank YOU, Emily. She's beautiful, simply beautiful," I smiled.

"She's not bad, is she," she chuckled, as we held hands.

Maggie was taken, and checked over again, so Chrissie sat, and held Emily's hand, gingerly hugging and kissing her.

We thanked everyone profusely, as they laid Maggie back on Emily's chest. The four of us sat there, speechless for once, revelling in the moment.

Chrissie hugged me, and sighed, "Not bad, big brother. You've both done so well. I'm so proud of you, Tom. God, I love you so much," she sighed, as we hugged warmly.

She walked to Emily, her face smiling, and leaned over and kissed her, "I'm so proud of you, too, darling. You were wonderful...even if Tom was here!" she laughed.

"Thank you both. You know, you changed my life once, and now...you've done it again! I'm...I'm...so in love with you both," she sighed, and gingerly hugged Maggie.

She handed her back to me, and I got comfortable getting to know my daughter. In about two hours, we had visitors, Richard grabbing a taxi and bringing everyone to meet the newest addition. Chloe was overwhelmed, quietly approaching Emily, and completely taken aback by the little creature before her. David was so happy, his bright smile lifting everyone even higher. The next few hours were a blur, as we responded to a few messages but mainly tried to give Emily time and space. Richard and Tilly took the kids home, as we were spending the night here. It wasn't ideal, but they offered and assured us that all would be well. We thanked them, hugged the kids and waved them off. I called mom and dad, uncertain how they would respond, even though we had kept them up to date throughout.

I told them the good news, and they were both extremely pleased for us all. Whew. I chatted a bit, and then they wanted to talk with Emily. She started crying good tears, thanking them over and over. Eventually, she handed the phone to Chrissie, filling in a few details I had missed. After she hung up, she said, "They want to come over...and see us," and she broke down. Jeez, I guess all was righting itself in our world.

The next morning was as relaxed as Day One with a new baby could be. I handed Emily and Chrissie an eponymous robins-egg, blue-hued box each. They smiled, knowing the colour. Inside was a Tiffany T1 diamond-hinged bangle for Emily, and in Chrissie's, a Victoria, diamond-hinged bracelet.

"Thank you both," I whispered, not wanting to wake the sleeping one. Thank you both for giving me this gift," I said, and pointed to Maggie.

Chapter 104

Six Months Later, October

The next six months were full of change, adjustments, dancing, birthdays, parties, joy and a few tears. Everyday life, eh?

Emily simply revelled in motherhood, and genuinely relaxed into the process. Of course, she had two helpers instead of one, which helped, no doubt, but we all felt she could have quickly done it herself. The garden was completed, and looked stunning. While Chrissie, David and I helped, it was driven by Emily and Chloe, of all people. David and I had constructed an ornate, oak, curved pergola at the rear of the garden, about fifteen feet in front of the annexe. Emily had trained honeysuckle and jasmine climbers over it, and luckily, Chloe never tired of weeding, and tending to their little creation.

We had some beautiful days out, though. We spent a day at the butterfly house at the Horniman Gardens. Chloe was in her element, walking around the tropical garden, butterflies whisking all around us. They also had a lush grassland garden, giving Emily more ideas for our garden.

David was excited about their Night-at-The Natural History Museum. Chrissie took the two for an unforgettable evening, exploring the museum by torchlight, and sleeping over there. The following day, they had a private tour with the other overnighters before the public was admitted. They even bought a t-shirt for Maggie with her name inscribed, and Chrissie bought t-shirts for Ems and I so we could have a Dino-Day back home.

Emily and I spent the night relaxing, talking, dancing and enjoying the house's stillness, fondling and kissing 'til we made slow love, re-connecting, as always. In these slow, lazy moments, we'd sit in front of each other, her legs over mine, and we'd revert to our faux-tantric spell, our hands and eyes devouring each, 'til we made love. The house was warm, and silent. Well, until the next feed! We could hardly wait to explore our bindings again.

David finally joined the local rowing club, and threw himself into that, meeting new friends along the way. His discipline impressed us all, and we were pleased he found a sport to challenge him. His football was waning, as his swimming and rowing were taking precedence now.

As Chrissie's influence at the V&A grew, her ideas came to fruition and finding a great home there. She felt at home there, the structure suiting her better than the Art Institute.

My job was just as challenging and rewarding, and I thrived on the deadlines and the business as a whole. As my department grew, we took on more people and clients. I brought Ben in to assist me in managing the risk side, an area he was especially adept at.

In time, Emily's libido slowly returned. She didn't want us near her after Maggie arrived, swearing off sex forever. With time, say two months, her emotional and physical wounds healed, and we once again indulged ourselves. Her penchant for shibari grew, coinciding with my need for the release it always provided me. She seemed to be leaning more towards the extreme forms of bondage, manipulating her limbs in awkward positions, and binding her. At the very least, it encouraged her to a new fitness level. She was so forlorn after the birth, and determined to return to her previous body. Chrissie and she joined a yoga/pilates club, and they both embraced the exercise's rigour and discipline. Yeah, they were the epitome of the 'Yummy-Mummys' that were found in this part of London.

It was probably two months since Maggie arrived that Chrissie and I (okay, mainly me) enjoyed our first, but not last, breast play with Emily. She kind of huffed at my suggestion, but 'gave in' to my little quirk, as she quickly revelled in it.

Chrissie had beautifully set the room up with our usual soft lighting, music, candles, and red sheets. She thoughtfully had a small supply of towels nearby. We had a slow shower, trying to time our lovemaking between feeds. Yeah, this was our life now. We had a four-hour window, which I thought was a tad optimistic, but...we bathed, and gelled Emily, cosseting, and assuring her that she was, indeed, still highly desirable. As time passed, she returned to her usual self-assured self, re-understanding that it wasn't just her body we were making love to. We lavished every nook and cranny of her delectable, mothering body with our cloths, lips, and tongues. Chrissie held her whilst I picked up each foot, soaking each in the gel, and running my thin cloth through her toes, Emily squirming and giggling with every pass. I cleaned her ass, whilst Chrissie concentrated, so hard, on her pussy. She looked down on us, her hands rubbing our heads, unquestioning our love for her.

We tenderly stroked her breasts, as if we were tenderising them for our feast. Emily's face glowed

with the attention we lavished on her, our mouths on her arms, neck, and lips.

Chrissie lovingly washed her face, not wanting to miss any of her body. We walked her out, and the two of us took a large, soft towel, dried her every crease, and patted dry. Chrissie walked her to the chair, and sat her down, drying and brushing her hair. I kneeled in front of Ems, and rubbed the special cream into her marks. Emily had bought some cocoa butter cream for her stretch marks, hoping that they would disappear with her yoga regime and diet. I could care less. They were beautiful marks, and thought she should be proud of them. There again, I wasn't the one who had them, so...

I leaned in, and had the first lick of her healthy, milk-laden breasts. Usually, she would playfully swat my head away with a smirk and a smile, teasing me. This time, she leaned back, her hair still being brushed, and basked as my tongue gently licked her. I played with her now-considerable breasts, rubbing my face over her globes. Spittle drooled from my mouth, as my fingers and mouth brushed over her flesh. Emily groaned a constant flurry of 'Ooooohs' and Aaaaah's; her contentment, music to our ears.

We walked her to our bed, and gently laid her down. Chrissie delighted in her other breast, her fingers lightly brushing over her stomach. Chrissie's smaller hands held her entire breast tight, gently squeezing, so her nipple swelled. I followed her lead, us smiling at each other. Our tongues simultaneously flicked over her tit, our warm tongues gently lashing her. We leaned onto her nubs simultaneously, sucking her nipples gently into our mouths, our hands caressing her breasts, and pressing her mounds. I felt the first warm trickle of her milk, my cock and brain reacting at the same time. I moaned, as the first dribbles slid down my throat. I could tell from Chrissie's low groans that she was experiencing the same sensations. I lowered my free hand to her pussy, feeling Chrissie's there already. We gingerly played with her labia lips, our fingers never prodding, but swishing around, and her wetness growing.

Emily had a hand on both our heads, enticing us to continue to empty her breasts. Her flow increased with every suck, my mouth now firmly attached, swallowing her motherly essence. Her taste was slightly sweet, almost a cucumber taste or ice cream flavour. I loved it. I sucked a mouthful, and let some drizzle out, the milky fluid washing over her squishy bubble. Emily's moans grew deeper, our fingers still teasing her pussy, as her hips began to undulate under our fingers. Her fingers grasped our hair, pulling mine, so no doubt, Chrissie felt the same. I opened an eye and looked at Chrissie, her mouth in a frenzy over Emily's nipple, her groans mixed with ours. I was envious of my daughter, and hoped Emily would continue to satisfy us.

My finger teasingly prodded her wet entrance, sliding between her plump lips. Chrissie was content to play with her clit, pressing down, then taking her finger away. Emily was annoyed at the beautiful distraction. I lifted my head from her breast, sighed loudly, looked in Emily's eyes, and re-fed myself. Her hands held us tighter as her stomach clenched, her butt rose from the mattress, and she came, her pussy gushing her delicious cream from within. Her loud, 'Ugggghhh' and 'Oooooos' filled the room. She pushed our heads away, and concentrated on her little climax. Chrissie and I looked at each other, our faces covered with Ems's watery balm. We smiled sheepishly, both of us enjoying this more than we cared to say.

We concentrated on bringing our wife the relief she desperately needed, our words and fingers fulfilling her. Her hips stopped thrashing, and she pushed our fingers away now. Chrissie pouted at me, and giggled. We moved up, and kissed and licked Emily's face and neck, her teats still oozing milk. We gently rubbed it into her body 'til she slapped our hands away, gasping, "Pervs!" and chuckled, clearly sated by the experience.

"You know...if there's any leftover after Maggie, well..." I chuckled. Emily lovingly slapped my face.

"What am I going to do with you two?" she laughed, still trying to catch her breath.

"Feed us," Chrissie giggled.

We continued our Sunday night meetings, Chrissie's latent jealousies finally coming out. I think Emily and I recognised this first, as Chrissie, unusually, buried them inside. The conversation was awkward, and full of hurt, but eventually productive for the relationship. She wasn't jealous of our closeness, just that Emily was able to give me what she knew I wanted. Chrissie felt devalued, which was so far from our reality. We gently reminded her that she was insistent that Emily conceived first, then later, Chrissie would bear a child for us. Emily's and Chrissie's bio-rhythms seemed to match during the pregnancy, both going through the same physical, if not emotional, sensations. It was as close to couvade syndrome as you could get! Yeah, that was fun!

In the months since Maggie's appearance, these feelings subsided with Chrissie, and she was back on her proverbial even-keel now. We still had sporadic discussions about having a child, and her mind was still open to the possibility. Emily was ecstatic at the prospect of another baby in the house, as was I, if truth be told. I knew it would be Chrissie's choice. She had to weigh up her career versus having a child at thirty-eight, maybe even thirty-nine.

Our life was good, though, the kids adjusting to their sister, and the changes we had all been through.

Chapter 105

Ten Years After

Tom, 44; Chrissie, 46; Emily, 45; David, 23; Chloe, 19; Maggie, 10; Lily, 8

Life, eh?

Yeah, we've had one, if not more. It seems as good a time as any to look back, and reflect on all we have been through. But where to start? I'm out in the annexe, which we turned into an office for the three of us a few years ago. Sometimes the house is too full to contemplate. David and Chloe had used it as a 'playroom' for themselves, and their friends. To say they were popular was an understatement. The house was filled with their friends, something Chrissie and Emily enjoyed.

Since Maggie had come along, Chrissie's broodiness increased. She revelled in caring for Maggie, doting on her as if she was her own. She was ecstatic for Emily and me, but we could both see the resignation, and despair on her face.

When Maggie was around two, we went on a usual date night, determined to address, and fix this, once and for all. I wouldn't say it was a constant Sunday-night-subject, but it did come up.

We had a wonderful relaxed meal, chatting, laughing and flirting. We talked about the family, the kids, jobs, music, holidays and, of course, little Maggie.

"Chrissie?" I asked, "Have you considered whether you want a child yet?" I said, not beating around