Take Me, Tom Pt. 103-105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

any bushes now. "Or at all. I know we've talked about this before, but..."

"I...I haven't yet, but it's something we all need to figure out soon," she said.

"Chrissie, the only question we need to figure out is if YOU want to have Tom's baby. That's it, really. Everything else we figure out as we go along. Do you want your brother's baby, or not?" Emily asked, determinedly.

"But what about my job? And then you, Em, stuck raising another baby, hmm?" Chrissie said.

"Stuck? You think I'll be...STUCK? God, Chrissie, I thought I knew you...and I THOUGHT you knew me! I'd...I'd love it, darling! Do NOT use me as an excuse, okay?" she said, hurt by Chrissie's admission.

"Chrissie, you're thirty-eight. We can still do this, all right? It's up to you, really. I'd still like to try. Emily is willing to be there, of course. This is your decision. What's your hesitation, hmm? What are you afraid of, darling? Work? Your age? The genetics? What? I don't get it," I said, exasperated.

"Ohh, Tom...it's everything. Work, yes. I love my job, and I'd have to quit. Emily, how can we expect you to be the one to take care of another baby, hmm? That's not fair. You already have Maggie to look after. And...it's my age. I'll be almost sixty when she's twenty. How fair is that to her?" she said, tearing up now.

"Chrissie!" Emily said, a bit too harshly. "If we weren't in public...I'd put you over my knee!" she said, hurt. "I love raising Maggie, as much as I have loved helping raise David and Chloe. I love being a housewife! Fuck, woman! I thought you understood that. Fair? Humph! Try being fair to yourself for once, will you? You decide, Chrissie...a baby, or your feeble excuse of loving your job. You'll be raising the child, okay? Of course, we'll all help, as we're doing now...and as we've always done. You surprise me, Chrissie...and not in a good way," Emily said, clearly getting upset with Chrissie.

Chrissie sat there, took another sip of wine, and tried to decide.

"We have always talked about early retirement, haven't we? We were going to travel, see the world, and be together. Do you two really want to be raising children when you're in your late fifties?" she asked.

"Chrissie. Think about it, hmm? Maggie will be, what, two, or three when ours is born? What're a few years? We can still have early retirement, and travel. What makes you think we couldn't? This is your decision, Chrissie. A baby...or not?" I said.

Chrissie took another gulp of wine, fiddled with her leftover dessert, and looked up to us.

"I'd...I'd like to have your baby, Tom. If...you still want?" she asked, shyly. "A family, our family is all that's really important, hmm?" she smiled, wiping a few tears away.

I leaned over, and kissed and hugged her. Emily stood up, grasped Chrissie's hand, and stood her up. They embraced and gently kissed.

"You're sure? We haven't pushed you into this?" I asked.

"Tom...this is all I've ever wanted, really. You still have no idea how much I love you, how much I love us!" she smiled at us. "Enough talking and pensiveness, hmm?" she finally laughed.

"Looks like we have some planning to do, hmm?" Emily chuckled.

Our conception wasn't as straightforward as Emily's, but we persevered! In the back of our minds, we were thinking about the genetics, and what impact they may have. Was this really fair, and were we being selfish? Of course, we shared these darker thoughts, but with all our research, we thought it was worth it. But, even worse, we had to keep our trepidation from David and Chloe.

Chrissie had stopped her birth control, so Ems and she began keeping their meticulous records, charting Chrissie's cycles and ovulations. It may sound clinical, but it was anything but, both using it as foreplay for an evening's connection. Emily kept Chrissie on a strict diet, doting on her as much as she did Maggie. She was a force to be reckoned with at times.

Emily did a fantastic job of setting the scene for our consummation. Our tried-and-tested silk sheets, music, massage oils, and low lights set the scene. It's not as if we had to dust off any of these, as they were as commonplace for us as an evening meal together. We all remembered the night of Emily's impregnation, and hoped tonight would be just as special.

After a slow and easy shower, Emily and I indulged Chrissie with our hands and mouths. We brought her back to the bedroom, Emily sitting her down, drying and brushing her hair, all the time whispering all the expectations going through us. Emily dressed her in her silky blouse and loose boy shorts, wanting this to be an evening of seduction, as much as propagation.

Emily handed me her hand, and I walked her to our bed, and laid her on the silk sheets. Only the sounds of the soft music and our breathing filled the room. I leaned down and kissed her freshly gelled pussy, my hands stroking her thighs. I moved back, and turned Chrissie onto her stomach, leaned down, and kissed her delicious ass.

Emily had warmed up the oils, and poured a generous amount into my hand. I slavered her legs with the salve, my hands firmly stroking her up and down. Emily had poured the warm oil onto her back, gingerly rubbing her shoulders, her mouth buried in Chrissie's neck. My hands grasped her peaches, kneading and massaging them, my fingers sliding through her beautiful crevice. My thumbs pressed into her tight, little bud, Chrissie moaning and lifting her ass.

"Your brother's going to lick your ass, honey. Does that feel good...hmm?" Emily teasingly whispered.

"It's...so...wonde—" she sighed, breathing slowly and steadily.

I leaned down and licked her crack, the sweet mango scent mixed with her earthiness. Emily was kissing down her back, our faces inches from each now. We looked at each other, and kissed, my thumb prodding her sealed butt. I leaned back on my legs, my fingers squeezing her ass, as Emily slid further down, her mouth now on Chrissie's ass, just where mine had been moments ago. She had one hand in Chrissie's hair, gently tugging it whilst she tongued her wife's butt. With one hand, I pressed Ems's face into Chrissie's rift, rubbing her ass with the other.

Chrissie had her hands spread out, cross-like, as she laid there and took our tenderness. I slipped my well-oiled finger under her, lightly caressing her labia. She lifted her ass, further pushing onto Emily's tongue. I could hear them both whimper with desire. My fingers glided around her vulva, careful not to give Chrissie too much relief, or contentment. I could feel her womanly juices seeping onto my fingers, adding to the tincture of fluids. Emily leaned up, bit each of Chrissie's globes, and moved back up her body, her delicious smile spurring me on.

"Is your husband stroking you, darling? Hmm? Is he...fingering your sweet, little pussy? Tell me, Chrissie. Do you like that, or should he stop?" Ems said, keeping up her torrent of playfulness.

We could only hear Chrissie mumble and moan into the pillow, as my fingers nudged her clit, her body quivering with unresolved desire. I pulled my fingers out, and Emily watched as I licked and sucked them, a long groan and smile coming from her lightly-painted lips.

I turned Chrissie onto her back, and Ems handed me our sex pillow.

"Up," I said, to a glazed and red-faced Chrissie.

She lifted her little butt up, and I slid it beneath her, and she spread her legs, eager for whatever we had in mind next. Emily drenched her chest with the oils, and handed me the shell so I could do with it what I wanted. Chrissie's eyes were locked on mine, as I drizzled the oil onto her pussy. The fine fluid oozed down, and under her. Emily's hands softly rubbed the slippery oils into Chrissie's flesh, her hands sweeping over her breasts and rubbing her hard nipples. I laid my cock on Chrissie's labia, and slid through her, my head poking her clit. She still had her hands outstretched, completely giving herself to us. I pushed my cock harder along her slit, my balls now drenched with the slick oils.

Emily moved to Chrissie's ear, pulled her hair back, and whispered, "Tom's going to put a baby in you, darling...just like he did for me. Are you...ready? Hmm? Tell him, sweetie. Tell Tom what you want," she murmured, as I slapped her pussy with my meaty hardness.

"Please, Tom...give us a...baby," she moaned, and I slid into her wet valley.

"Ohhhhh...fuck, Tom! Oooooh," she moaned, Emily now covering her breasts with her mouth.

I was still kneeling, Chrissie's pelvis arched above the bed, as I slid in and out of her, too slowly, I'm sure, but I was in no hurry. I held her slippery hips, and pulled her cunt onto my prick, as she tried to hook her legs around my waist, but the angle wouldn't let her. I watched as her stomach heaved, her body slipping from side to side as I continued to shaft my sister. I moved my hips from side to side, filling, and touching her. I moved my legs, hovering over her now, my strokes more determined to plant a seed deep inside her. I pushed myself in, and held myself inside her, my cock throbbing, and flexing, pre-cum oozing into her gaping cunt. I leaned down, and engulfed a breast, my mouth practically filled with her small tit. I sucked her as my hips began to thrust deep inside her, poking her cervix, or so I hoped. I pulled my mouth from her breast, looked at her, and we kissed, our tongues finding each other as I pummelled my sister, my cock taking her.

Emily continued her teasing onslaught, whispering, "Your husband is going to fill your barren pussy, Chrissie. Hmm? Would you like that, darling? His cock is so far inside you, Chrissie. Take it, darling. Take our husband's virile cum. Go on, cum on his cock, darling," she groaned, her hands all

over Chrissie's face, her fingers poking her mouth between rabid kisses.

"Tom...just....do it...darling...just...oooooh, fu—" she moaned, and came, her body shaking and trembling, her muscles grabbing my cock, milking it.

"Now...Chrissie...now!" I screamed, and gushed my baby sperm inside her, my cock prodding and thrusting her still-tight pussy. I spurt two, three long streams inside her, Chrissie's cunt still quaking under the aggression of my thrusts. We felt our bodies slipping together, our sweat, and the oils, adding another dimension to our fucking. She wrapped her legs around my waist, opening herself more to my penetration. Emily was sucking her hard, erect nipples, her fingers tweaking the bare one.

"We're going to suck your milk, Chrissie. Just — lick — like you— lick — did — lick — to —lick —me," she hissed.

"So...so...fuck...you two...my...so...har—" she cried, her body still shivering against my stiffness.

I had emptied myself, my cock still hard, as Chrissie continued to fuck me.

"More...Tom...please...more," she whimpered, as I flexed my cock, my cum still oozing out and dripping into her haven.

I felt her hips relax, her body, and mind sated, as I fell against her chest, my head buried in her neck. We could feel Emily soothingly touch us, kissing any part of our drenched bodies her mouth could touch. Chrissie looked at me through her still-glazed eyes, and whispered, "I love you," as we kissed. I looked at her, and said the exact beautiful words, thrusting my drained cock inside her.

I lifted myself on my arms, giving her body a chance to recover.

"I think there's a baby in there, Tom," she giggled, as I moved off her. Emily moved down, and tenderly kissed her stomach.

Chrissie was still at that somewhat awkward angle, her butt raised off the mattress.

"Stay there, darling. Let's give those little suckers time to find their new home," I chuckled. Chrissie playfully smacked my shoulder, but dutifully stayed on the pillow.

"I think you did it, Tom," Emily said, with certainty.

We'll find out soon enough," I smiled, and we lay together, embracing each other.

We think Emily knew before Chrissie that she was pregnant, which threw us all! We had every test available, as we did with Maggie, but because of the unique circumstances, we wanted to be ahead of any curve.

Emily and I spoiled her even more throughout the seemingly, too-long pregnancy, our lovemaking as constant, and enthralling as when we were trying for Maggie. It was now Emily's turn to tease Chrissie with seductive words, and touches, constantly keeping Chrissie in a state of arousal. Even eight years later, I remember our breast play, the way she'd orgasm, and the way her belly swelled. Chrissie's breasts grew, making her smile, wondering if she should have them enhanced afterwards. Emily and I put paid to that! Okay, it was her body, but ours, too, hmm?

Chrissie, being smaller than Emily, had a tougher pregnancy, her sickness more intense, her tiredness coming on sooner, and her angst just a bit more. To say nothing of her crankiness! David and Chloe helped her every day, their disagreements all but disappearing. The kids seemed that much more attentive, which I appreciated, and constantly told them.

We ran a battery of tests throughout the pregnancy, checking for any problems along the way. With every negative test, Chrissie grew happier and more confident that we had made the right decision. We had a scan performed, and found out we were having a girl. Another girl. Talk about being outnumbered! We were ecstatic. We would have been just as pleased with a son, but nature gave us another girl. I was slightly overwhelmed at the thought of sharing the home with five girls now!

"Did daddy plant a seed in you, mummy?" Chloe asked, and we all laughed.

"He certainly did, darling," she smiled, and hugged the little one.

We had told mom and dad, and they were quietly happy, almost thrilled! There was still that edginess when we talked, as if they hadn't yet fully forgiven us for our chosen lives. After some healthy cajoling, they agreed to come over to be here for the birth of their fourth grandchild. It was wonderful to have them here, and as the week went on, they began to understand the dynamic, and family we had. By the time they left, we think we had their begrudging approval. It was wonderful to reconnect with them, all of us trying to heal the lost years.

After a long dinner one evening, it was time to name our soon-to-be-new arrival. After a LONG list, where everyone had their favourites, we whittled the list down, and Lily was the name we all loved. And so it was.

Nine months later, Lily Madden Foster Lawrence was born. The day finally arrived, Chloe taking care of Maggie for us, with mom and dad as a backup. David was a phone call away from rushing down, and meeting his new sister. Chrissie opted for the water birth, as Emily had, hoping it would ease the delivery. Again, they let Emily and I assist in Lily's birth, her entrance into our world, as impressionable as Maggie's was. Chrissie was completely wasted afterwards, with Emily gingerly washing her face and caring for her. It was surreal when I first held her, my daughter by my sister. She was as beautiful as Maggie.

And our lives moved on...

David was down one weekend, so it was time for the naming! He, at last, brought his girlfriend. We had dinner with them both on our frequent trips to Cambridge. They had been together, maybe eighteen months now. Her name is Leila; she is of Iranian and British descent, and is studying international law at Cambridge. She endeared herself immediately with us. Clever, beautiful, charming, and down to earth. David had told her about our 'different' family, and, by now unfazed, hugging us all during our introductions. Emily and Chloe had made a lovely tagine, hoping she wouldn't be offended by the appropriation, even though tagine is not Iranian. She wasn't, and complimented both on the meal.

As always, we had music on throughout the house. Dinner was finished, and we were all getting stuck in clearing up. Chloe turned the volume up and walked towards me, smiling, her eyes just this side of seductive. I put my towel down on the island, and took her in my arms, and we danced, swaying as we always did, around the kitchen. Chrissie turned her head from the sink, and smiled. David took Leila's hand, and she easily slid around the room, dancing freely with him. I twisted Chloe to Emily, as David moved Leila to me. We smiled, laughed and danced, then I passed Leila to Chrissie, and they moved beautifully together. Emily moved to David, and we continued the almost spontaneous dance, and connection. Chloe and I stood there, watching them, our lives filled with satisfaction. We had our arms around each other, holding us close, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I leaned over and gently kissed her head, her tiny, 'Mmmmms', filling my heart. Chrissie had moved from David, and walked to me, her hand outstretched, as we danced, and kissed. We carried on for God knows how long, 'til Chrissie begged off, and went back to the dishes. We all stopped, and went back to our given chores, laughing and giggling.

"This happens all the time, doesn't it?" Leila laughed. "I love your choice of music, though!" she enthused.

"More often than not," David chuckled. "We're a weird family," he laughed.

Chloe was watching her brother dance with his girlfriend, and loved her for this. They had quickly become friends, always heading out for a quick drink in town, leaving David, and me with his mothers.

David was as studious as his mother, and completed his A levels with distinction. He passed his admissions test to university easily, and had a very focused portfolio for his interview. His mothers were a tremendous help all along the way.

So, he is in his last year at Cambridge studying, yes, archaeology. Boy, as if we didn't see that coming! Janet would be so proud of him. He had been in touch with her for all these years, her encouragement certainly spurring him on. He's going for his Masters afterwards, then perhaps, his PhD. He's a focused lad, so it wouldn't surprise us! He has spent a bit of time in the Middle East, which left Chrissie and Emily with chills for weeks. He is doing a minor in Arabic, so we have a feeling where that will lead him! Thank God we opened the college fund for the kids! When I visit him, he's constantly taking me to some medieval site, knowing that era has always interested me. Either that or we just spend the weekend together, walking around the city, eating, drinking, and spending time with Leila, or his friends.

I see so much of his mothers in him. Whether he goes on to teach, or spends his life on digs, is anyone's guess. He's happy, secure and focused. He is still rowing and kayaking. He couldn't find the sponsors to join THE boating squad at Cambridge, but, as he said, 'Fuck 'em'. I like that attitude, although he did temper his reply when he told his mothers. He has a great moral compass, which his mothers, and I take full credit for! We're all so proud of him, none more so than his sisters. We take a week every year for the two of us, and head off kayaking, be it in Wales, Cornwall or Norway. We started that a few years ago when he was seventeen, and it's pretty much written in stone that the two of us take off...and push each other!

Chloe, our dearest Chloe. She has become the most balanced, intuitive, beautiful, and astonishing daughter anyone could ask for. She has inherited Chrissie's lean elegance, Emily's quirkiness, both her mothers fastidiousness and God knows what from me! At the moment, she has begun a two-year apprenticeship at Kew gardens. For a while, we thought she would start her own gardening, and landscaping business, but after a stint at college, her passion (God, I hate that word, but it fits) veered into horticulture. Chloe is going to study for her Masters soon. Chrissie indeed named her right! Again, she inherited, or by osmosis, all the necessary traits from her mothers. She is just as determined, and focused as her brother, who is still her biggest champion, and vice versa. She dotes on, and loves her sisters. Maggie is now her shadow, whereas once before, she was Emily's. Her love for little Lily is palpable. We have never seen her happier than caring for and being with her sisters.