Take Me, Tom Pt. 103-105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried on with a more traditional speech, Chrissie and Emily dabbing their eyes. I still remember getting up from my chair on the dais, our foreheads touching one another, and hugging him to loud clapping. I've never been so proud of him. Leila rose from her chair, kissed and embraced the three of us, then her husband.

The first dance of the bride and groom made Chrissie, Emily, and all the girls cry. Leila swivelled David to his mothers, and the three of them danced beautifully together. Leila wrapped her arms around me, and smiled. I leaned in, chastely kissed her cheek, and whispered, "Thank you." Nothing more needed to be said.

"And thank you for giving me such a wonderful husband, Tom," she smiled, and hugged me.

We passed the newlyweds to her parents, and watched them dance, but too many eyes were on us, holding each other and watching our son dance with his bride. We knew the three of us dancing would make a scene, so we only had one dance together. This was David and Leila's day, after all. I had my hands being passed from one of them to the other. There was a shortage of men in our household! As I spun them around, Maggie and Lily clambered up on my shoes. Their laughing shrieks had delighted everyone.

Chloe moved to me, resplendent in a light blue, tight, deep V-necked dress. A black belt cinched her waist. God, she looked magnificent. She had learned to wear clothes that accentuated her small breasts rather than hide them. Okay, as a father, perhaps I shouldn't have noticed, but she was my Little One, and I did.

"Tu es magnifique, Chloe. Simplement extraordinaire," I whispered in her ear, holding her close to me, as we swayed to the slow music.

"Merci...papa. Tu es aussi beau que jamais," she whispered back.

"But everyone is looking at you, darling, not me," I said, reverting to English.

We brazenly flirted, a new and curious phenomenon over the last ten years, but danced as any father and daughter would.

David was still discovering what he wants to specialise in, be it an academic archaeologist, or museum curator, travelling and collecting. His mothers could not be more overjoyed, and his PhD from Cambridge would open any doors he chose to walk through.

Leila is with a large London law firm specialising in public international trade and investment law. We've shared more than a few single malts over the years, a warm fire glowing in the front room, discussing any and all aspects of our chosen fields. We're usually the last to turn in, the others raising their eyebrows and saying 'Goodnight' long before we were through putting the world to rights. We all love her charm and wit winning over us all. She brought a new mix to our dinners, our talks ranging from gardens, which Chloe asked about, to music and Islamic art. She had long ago won us over.

Chloe. My God, where do I begin with her? Let's just say our relationship has changed over the years, our connection almost as deep as what I have with her mothers. She finished her BA in horticulture, and continued to work at Kew Gardens. She was getting, well, not bored, but stifled, so she went on to finish her Masters, and focused on the landscape design area. With her botany degree, she designs, and creates gardens for recreational areas, parks, and high-end clients. She started a business with her close friend with their mothers, and I investing in their venture. Sandra and she clearly knew where the company would be in, say, five years. They were very much branding themselves in the regeneration and biodiversity area. They had many enquiries, including one from a coal mining company in the UK, needing advice on reusing their degraded land.

Maggie has all the creative genes in our family. She had picked up her first paintbrush years ago, and seemed to enjoy the aesthetic process. She was enthralled with the V&A at an early age. No surprises there! Again, her frequent trips to Paris with her mothers, and me, further stoked these little embers in her. She had just begun her undergraduate courses at the University College in London, commandeering the annexe as her studio. Her goal was to be studying at the Royal College of Art. Even at her young age, she had a definite flair, and a style that needed encouraging. We had more than a few of her pieces decorating our walls. We made sure she signs all her work. She would chuckle, but we're serious!

Our beautiful, nosy, inquisitive, bright Lily had gone into journalism. She was interning for a London newspaper, where she was learning the trade whilst pursuing her BA at the University of Arts in London. Her aim was to be a Paris correspondent one day! I guess all of our weekends, and holidays in France planted those little seeds! It's no wonder Maggie did so well on her papers at school, her little sister gladly proofread, and added life to her prose! She loved attending the same school as her big sister.

Chrissie, Emily and I would sit outside in the failing summer light, drinks in hand and still so

relaxed with each other. Our life together had been easier than we would have expected. Now, don't get me wrong, we'd had our fair share of heartache, struggles, fights and disagreements, but, at the end of the day, we work. We always had. Surprisingly, there had never been a time when we said, 'Fuck this' and contemplated walking away. Chrissie and Emily put this down to our Sunday talks. I put it down to Chrissie, and our familial connection. Just this innate, natural connection we'd always had, has forged us together.

We think back, nostalgic for our shared family holidays, and rue the day when they stopped. We've booked a two-week sailing cruise around the islands around Croatia, chartering the boat and crew, as we want this to be about us. David is bringing Leila, of course, and Chloe, her partner, Sandra.

We can all say this has been the most fulfilling and glorious ride we could ever have imagined. All these moments stare back at us, vivid and real. The sex may not be as furious as years ago, but our intimacy has never waned.

And still, we dance.

Thanks to everyone who has followed this story. I'll be sorry to put it away, but put it away I must. I understand a few comments that this story had gone on. And on. Sure, a good editor, and a better writer, would have cut more than a few chapters, but, as someone once commented to me, this is my story. It's been a great outlet for me. I've enjoyed the whole process, and hope that someone else has, too. If not, well, it's still my story...

I'm outlining a new story about Chloe. I promise it won't be 105 chapters! I hope!