Take Me, Tom Pt. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom...please. Just...fuck me, darling," she gasped.

I smiled, and said, "I can do that, sweetheart," as I took my cock and slapped her pussy, the head hitting her hooded clit.

"I'm...so proud of you, Chrissie," I whispered, as I slapped her pussy again.

I grasped my hard meat, and slipped it through her labia, pushing Chrissie's hands away from my needy cock. I teased my sister, sliding it along her split, her feeling how hard I was for her.

"Take me, Tom," she whispered, and I slid my member in, her pussy already wet with desire.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, her cunt ready for the intrusion. I slid my length into her, Chrissie gasping at the weight inside her. I moved my hips in and out of her, revelling in her little gasps of 'ahhhh' as I slid in and 'ohhhh', as I pulled out.

"I'm-thrust-so-thrust-proud-thrust-of-thrust-of-thrust-you-thrust-Chrissie -thrust- and I kept my entire, stiff shaft firmly embedded in her. Chrissie's fingers were almost clawing at my chest, her mouth in the little 'O' and her hair flying from side to side. I could feel her cunt contracting around me, her craving growing with every push of my prick. I had my hands on her petite ass, holding her body firmly against me.

I continued my sensual assault on her body, and her love. I slipped in, then pulled out, our bodies meeting each other, her hands around my waist, keeping me deep inside her. My hips were impaling her, touching that beautiful place deep inside her head. I pulled her bra down, her small breasts suddenly free and moving about. I knew why she had left her bra on. She knew I would strip her of it, and enjoy doing so. I could feel Chrissie's body tense up, her stomach suddenly trembling, her cunt wrapped around my cock even tighter, and she came. Chrissie shrieked a long, drawn-out orgasm, her body spasming against me, trying to send me over the edge with her. But I wasn't ready. I fucked my sister through her climax, my shaft taking her repeatedly.

When I felt her pussy subside, I slid out of her. Chrissie moaned along, "NOOO!" as I turned her over on her stomach, lifted her hips and slid back into her drenched cunt. I grasped her hips, and continued to fuck my dear sister. Her head was pinned to the bed, but I saw her tilt her head to me and smile, as I pummelled her. My one hand stayed on her hips, the other spanking her with every thrust.

I looked down at my poor sister, my cock taking her puffy cunt, her little butt so enticing. I gently touched her marked ass, my thumbs pressing into each little peach. My hips slapped against her body, each one shoving my shaft harder deep inside her. I reached down, and grasped her hair, pulling it back, her head suddenly off the mattress. I could feel Chrissie pushing back, her legs spread, eager to take what I needed to give her. Chrissie was lost for words, only groaning with every powerful stroke. I could feel our juices trickling down my legs, exciting me even more. I was so close. I felt her pussy grabbing me, milking me, wanting my virile cum inside her wet channel. My cock seemed to get more demanding, more urgent, and as my prick expanded, I shoved my hardness

into her and came. I moaned as my cum splashed out of my cock, filling her. Chrissie could feel each powerful surge, her body quivering and shaking. I could feel her cunt vigorously take me, as she spilt her cum on my cock. I held her tight, emptying myself of all my pent-up desire inside her. After three, four surges, she had me. I let go of her hair, my breath ragged and short, as I gently ran my hands over her ass and back. I slipped out, and fell to the side of the bed, my hand on Chrissie's back. She collapsed, and we looked at each other, smiling.

"God, Tom...that was..." was all she could say, a little giggle accompanied her few words.

"Damn, Chrissie," were the only words to come from my mouth.

I leant over, and gently kissed my lover, our tongues finding each other. I ran my hand across her damp cheek, holding it there. I pulled her head to my heaving chest, my hand relishing her wet hair. We lay there.

Together.

"You...are just incredible, Tom!" she laughed. "You are sharing things with me I never thought possible. You're...wonderful," she sighed.

"You deserve all the spontaneity I can come up with, Chrissie," I said, breathlessly. "I'm in love with you, darling woman."

I looked at Chrissie, tears flowing yet again.

"What... what's wrong, darling? C'mon. What's up?" I asked, concerned I had gone too far.

"Nothing's wrong, Tom. You're such an idiot sometimes! I'm so in love with you!" she sighed. "I'm happy, Tom. Happier than I've ever been!" she laughed.

"Damn, the pressure's on now, eh? I think it will be happening soon, though!" I chuckled.

We held each other for another hour, whispering, talking, and caressing each other. I realized that we would need these Date Nights that all my married friends talk about. I loved the kids, don't get me wrong, but we would need this 'alone' time to connect and the regular 'everyday' connection we had.

"So. Shower or lunch?" I asked.

"No shower for me, Tom. I want to smell you on me all day, but I could use a little cleanup!" she laughed. "Are we eating here or at that Mexican place you talk about?"

"Mexican. It's near the car, and I think you'll love it. C'mon. Get your butt up, and we'll try

and get sorted."

We jostled for position in the sparse bathroom. At least they had toothbrushes and cologne for me. I hugged Chrissie from behind as she brushed, my lips tenderly kissing her neck. Her smile was all I needed. We dressed, preened ourselves, took a last look around and left. We held hands tightly, as we walked back into the crowds of the square. I felt so

alive with Chrissie. We walked back the way we came, and I headed up a side street 'til

the restaurant came into view. A past MasterChef winner ran it. I loved her take on Mexican street food. I would pop in whenever I was in Central London, as the menu changed quite often. I always felt at home here in the relaxed atmosphere.

We walked in, went downstairs, and were seated. The lunchtime rush was over, but more than a few people were there. We were seated, the menu explained, although I could have done that, and we ordered some drinks.

"It looks lovely, Tom! Anything special I should try?" she asked.

"Anything, Chrissie. If you're not that hungry, try a few of the smaller platters. If you're hungry, well, that's still a good option. All the food is great here, so you can't go wrong."

We ordered, and then just relaxed, with Chrissie telling me more of her time with Alison. She was still excited about meeting her and seeing what they do.

"When we get in, use my computer, and you can email her all your papers. Do you have copies online, or do we have to scan and send them?" I asked.

"I can pick them up online, and it'll be easier that way."

"So. I know you haven't even talked with Matthew yet, but it seems you're pretty impressed with the Portrait Gallery. Would you consider a position with them?" I asked.

"I loved it there, Tom. My first impression is they have a very tight, perhaps regimented, hierarchy, which isn't bad in some organizations. I loved Alison's ethos and vision, though. It depends on if they even consider me, and what position they were to offer. She seemed keen to talk more, so that's a good sign! I'm excited about the prospects, though."

"I hope we're not rushing things here. Once they know your timeline, you'll see if they can work with that. I would say, from experience, that if you're a good fit, they'll wait for you.Engaged, highly-qualified people don't come along too often. I'm so proud of you. I couldn't be happier, darling," I said.

"This is like another dream, Tom. I feel like I'm about to burst!" she smiled. "But yeah, we need to take a step back. There are so many things to consider, not just us, as you said: schools, houses,

visas, and daycare. God, I hope we can find another Janet over here," she giggled.

"One step at a time, okay? We'll get there."

Our food arrived, and Chrissie dug into her chicken and avocado tortillas whilst I enjoyed a sweet potato and feta taquito. She was impressed, and this was in no way the regular Tex-Mex garbage you'd find at other places. We relaxed in each other's company, quietly talking, and holding hands when they weren't filled with food.

We were both full, so we decided to take a long walk. I asked if she wanted to head towards Borough Market, as we could grab dinner for tomorrow, and we could pop into Southwark Cathedral and offer up a few prayers for our future. Chrissie didn't appreciate the humour.

I found the car, and we headed south, over the river. It didn't take long to find the market,

so we parked up and walked into the open building. Chrissie spotted the Shard in the distance, and smiled.

There were quite a bit of 'artisan' loaves of bread, so we indulged ourselves with a granary and a nice sourdough. Chrissie found some ewe cheese, so that went in the bag I was carrying! I spotted a nice Bordeaux, so I bought two bottles, confident we'd get through those in no time. Chrissie countered that with two slices of carrot cake, remembering that it was one of my favourites. Chrissie saw some unusual sweets for the kids, so she picked up a few bags. She had seen such a huge food market, although there are a few in Chicago. She was having so much fun, roaming around, our senses bombarded by different smells. We could have bought so much, but kept it to a minimum. Or at least Chrissie's idea of minimum. We headed back to the car, Chrissie giggling at the full bags I was trawling around.

We walked into Southwark Cathedral, but could tell that Chrissie's attention span was waning. We had had a full day, so we headed back home after just half an hour. I crossed back over the river and took London Bridge, more so she could see a bit more than anything else. Forty-five minutes later, we pulled into the Canary Wharf. Chrissie graciously helped me carry everything in. Markus, as always, was there to help. He laughed as he saw how laden down we were. Nothing was said between us, and a look said it all.

We stumbled into the flat, dropping the bags at the door. Chrissie headed for the sofa, and plopped down. I smiled, and put all the food away, then joined her with a glass of white for her, and a small tumbler of single malt for myself.

"You okay, darling?" I asked.

"Pooped, but fine.Thanks, Tom," she breathed. "Another full day! I'll relax for a bit, then get my papers sent off to Alison. Do you think we should tell mom and dad?" she asked

.

"NO!" I said, adamantly. "It's WAY too early for that, Chrissie. Hell, we say nothing until you have a job offer on paper. Let's just take small steps, all right? No need to get anyone flustered. If, and I mean if, we do move here, they're not going to be pleased. At all. So, the longer we put this off, and think it through, the better it will be. I love your enthusiasm, but..." I softly admonished her.

"I'm telling mom you dragged me into a plush hotel, though!" she laughed.

I called her bluff. "Go on. Tell her! I dare you!" I laughed.

"Humph," she sighed as her bluff was called.

Chrissie rolled her feet up, and threw them on my lap. I softly rubbed her feet with my free hand, hearing the long moans of relief come from her mouth. My other free hand slid under her dress, resting on her upper thigh. She gave me a scornful look, but didn't ask me to move it. We sat and talked about her meeting tomorrow. She was so confident, as well she should have been.

After a while, I helped her up, and went into the room to change for bed, keeping my shirt on for our parent's benefit. Just thinking that our parents knew we had 'probably' had sex was enough to rattle my brain. Chrissie dug into the dirty wash, and pulled out the checked shirt I had worn recently. I watched as she shifted out of her dress, her panties

still damp from our flagrant sex earlier. She hung her dress up, unclipped her bra, threw it at me, laughing, and slipped my shirt over her shoulders, now oversized, her arms eventually popping out.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked coyly.

"Fuck, Chrissie. You look hot!" I said back to her.

"Really? In...this?" she sighed, toying with the lapels.

I picked her up and threw her on the bed, her laughter filling the room. I kissed her, my tongue slipping between her lips. I brought my hand to her ass, and toyed with her panties. She hadn't had time to button up the checked shirt, so, with my mouth, I spread it open.

"You REALLY like me in this, don't you?" she giggled.

"You're such a teasing bitch, Chrissie," I growled.

"Moi?"

I slid down her body 'til I was between her legs. I tugged at both sides of her panties, and pulled them over her body, Chrissie trying to hold them up.

"Let go...or I'll rip them off, Chrissie."

Her hands went to her chest, and I pulled them down, over one leg and the other. She was looking at me, eyes wide and expectant.

I brought her panties to my nose and inhaled.

"Fuck, Tom! You...you are such a sexy bastard," she whined.

I leaned down and buried my tongue in her pussy. She gasped, and tried to push me away.

"Tom. Please. I... haven't..." she moaned as my tongue found her musky cunt.

My tongue lapped through her now split labia. I was enthralled with the earthiness of her scent. I don't know why, but it spurred me on. I held her legs apart, giving my head the access I needed. I lashed her little pussy, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit. My tongue delved into her folds, sticking my tongue as far as it would inside her. I brought a single finger to her hidden clit, andslowly rubbed little circles around it, waiting for it to show itself to me finally. Chrissie had one hand on my head, the other inside my check shirt, pinching her nipples.She bucked her hips up, urging me to continue. I could hear the beginnings of her little whimpers.

"You're...such...a...bad...brother," she moaned, as I continued to flick my tongue through her, our mixed exertions oozing from her. I held her down firmly, and rubbed those delicious circles on her clit, Chrissie desperately trying to lift her cunt onto my mouth. I could smell and taste her new essence flowing into my mouth. I swallowed them all. I stoppedlicking her, took each floppy lip into my mouth and tenderly sucked it, tasting her skin. My

face was covered in her sap, as I rubbed it all over her pussy, my tongue slipping back inside her. I felt the beginnings of her tiny tremors, her legs going rigid, as I rubbed her clit and fucked her cunt.

Chrissie moaned a long 'ahhhhh' and came all over my face, her hand keeping in place. I sucked her little clit into my mouth, and she gasped, another gush of her pussy oozed out. She could hear me slurping her juices, which set her off with another squirt of her cum. After the fourth surge, she pushed me off her abused cunt. I looked up at her, my face a soft sheen of her exertions, and smiled.

Breathing deep, she could only say, "Bastard," and laughed, raucously.

I tenderly kissed her sodden pussy, crawled up between her legs, and kissed her, my wet face all over hers now. I felt her tongue touch mine, and then she softly bit my lower lip. I laughed again at her, then fell onto her chest.

Chrissie turned to me, and whispered, "God, Tom. Do you have any idea what you do to me? You're such a sexy perv, brother!" she giggled.

"And what you do to me, Chrissie," I replied.

Chapter 37

We lay together, relaxing and catching our breath. I swatted Chrissie's ass and said, "C'mon. We have things to do before we call the kids. Get your notes together, and you can use my Mac to email Alison your CV and background material."

"I know," she sulked. "Can't we just stay here?"

"C'mon. We'll be back under the covers in no time. Don't get lazy on me!" I chuckled.

We both slipped from the bed, and headed for my desk. I logged on, and let Chrissie sort herself out. I thought about my browser history, and my heart skipped a few extra beats. [Well, if she really wants to know about her brother, that's certainly one way!] She was sitting in front of the screen as I came behind her, leaned down, pulled her red hair away and kissed her neck. She wrapped her hand around my arm, convincing me to disturb her.

"I'll see you in a bit, sweetheart," I whispered, letting her get on with it.

I sat on the sofa, looking out at all the lights in the city, and I grabbed my yellow pad, went over my notes, and edited them as I poured through my lists. I poured Chrissie a small wine, and a small whisky for myself. Everything was up to date, so I messaged a few colleagues about Sunday brunch. I needed numbers! Usually, I'd be pouring over pie charts, reports, and proposals. This felt unnatural to me, but was something I could get used to. Chrissie plopped down on the settee thirty minutes later, and a massive sigh of relief came out.

"You're on your way, darling. Well done. This will be a fraught time, Chrissie," I said.We need to get our timings down. Realistically, we cannot move until school is out for the kids, and it will be upheaval enough for them," I sighed. "Just go to your meetings, and

we'll see where it leads us, okay?"

"Just what I was thinking. It could be huge for us, but if not, I'll happily stay where I am, and see what opens up for me there. It's just that there's so much scope for me here, and I should temper my expectations, eh?" she sighed.

"We are where we're supposed to be, Chrissie. Now. Kids in thirty minutes? Have you talked with Emily lately?" I asked.

"Not since Tuesday. We were a bit busy last night," she giggled. "No. No, I thought I would pull back a bit," she said. "But, I'll give her a call now, okay?"

Chrissie looked at me quizzically, pulled out her iPad, and connected to Emily. Her smiling face was on the screen. She and Chrissie did their little shrieks of joy. I wondered how long that would last. I said an enthusiastic 'hi', and let them carry on. Chrissie didn't tell her about her meetings, though. That would wait for a face-to-face chat. She was in a good mood, considering David had asked that they wait to sell the house. The market wasn't right at this moment. Emily was able to stay there, with David contributing to the mortgage. She would have all the other outstanding bills to deal with, but at least she wouldn't be homeless. That was one less bridge for Chrissie and me to cross. I chatted for a while, and then let them gossip for a bit.

Chrissie yelled out to me, "She's going, Tom! Wanna say 'bye?" she asked, so I went back to the sofa, caught up, and said 'goodbye' to her. All the previous flirtations were gone from her demeanour, and our talk with her may be easier than I had hoped.

Chrissie hung up, and then called the kids. It was Chloe's turn to answer, with David behind her, waving wildly. They looked happy and content, which put us both at ease. We thanked Janet, mom and dad for all they were doing for us. We told them what we had been up to, the removal people coming and all. Mom seemed to cheer up when I told them that. Chrissie gave a rundown of all we had been up to, omitting her meetings. That was another wobbly bridge to cross, as and when. The kids showed us their homework. Janet was so proud of them both. After forty-five minutes, we signed off, with lots of 'love yous' and byes'.

Chrissie let out a long sigh as they disappeared into the ether. She laid her head on my shoulder, my shirt gaping on her slim frame.

"We'll be home soon, darling," I said. It wasn't tough to read her mind.

"C'mon. Bed. Big day tomorrow," I said, standing and holding out my hand.

123456...9