Take Me, Tom Pt. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her mouth the words, "I love you," pull her nipple and hold my arm tighter as she came. I squeezed her neck just a bit more as her body thrashed atop mine. Her hand left her nipple and settled on my stomach, giving her the support she needed to see her through the delirium. My beautiful sister rode my hardness, needing this release. She was driving her hips wildly, taking me and wringing the cum from my full testes. On her second exertion, I came in my sister. I lifted my hips up, and let loose a long, almost painful stream, of my musky cum deep inside her. I felt her spasm with every spurt of my seed, my hand still around her neck. She never let go of my arm as she gushed her pungent juices all over my groin. I lifted up, and thrust my cum inside her again, Chrissie moaning as it coated her.

Again and again, it seemed, we flooded each other with our exertions. Chrissie's fingers were digging into my arm, still firmly around her neck. She made no move to move it, enjoying the sensation of my strong hand around her. With a long, loud gasp, Chrissie slumped forward.

She fell on my chest, my cock still embedded in her. She was quivering with all her exertions, her wet face buried on my chest, her lips trying to kiss my body. I held her tight, not moving fearing I would slip from her oozing valley before we had time to relish this connection. I could feel her push her soaked cunt back, her muscles trying to keep me inside. I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her heaving body on mine. I leant down, my face in her hair, and kissed her. I could feel her moist body, perspiration seeping from her pores.

She lifted her head up and looked at me, sighing, "My God, Tom!" and slumped back

down on my still heaving chest.

"It's us, Chrissie. Not just me, it's us," I breathed.

Chrissie crawled up along my chest, my spent cock slipping from her. We both groaned at the loss of contact, which was all-important to us. Chrissie lifted her head again, and whispered, "Morning, darling," then collapsed, softly giggling.

"Wherever that came from, I'll take more!" I chuckled.

Chrissie gently slapped my face. "Behave!" she smiled.

The room smelt of that beautiful, post-sex aroma I was getting used to. We lay there, our bodies wet and close, basking in this union we had somehow created.

"I can't move, Tom," she giggled. "We're not busy today, are we?" she asked, hoping for a negative response.

"Not today, darling. We're going out tonight...and DON'T ask me where," I laughed. "We'll do a bit of shopping for tomorrow, perhaps prep a bit, but thought we'd be lazy today? Fancy it?" I asked.

"Oh, do I ever, Tom," she smiled, as she hugged me tighter.

She laid on me, both of us trying to form words, much less thoughts. We talked about last night. I asked if she had enjoyed herself. It seemed she had.

"You have wonderful friends, Tom. They were all so welcoming, so open and fun! Moving back here would be so easy. We'd have all these wonderful friends to help us out with any little things that came up. I can see it," she sighed.

"I know they all loved you, Chrissie. Even Ben said I was punching way above my weight with you!" I laughed.

"He's pretty intuitive, isn't he?" she giggled. "I'm not sure which weight class we're in, but pretty evenly matched I'd say!" she chortled.

"You slept well, darling. Been a while since you've been out, eh?" I laughed.

"Tell me about it! I wasn't anywhere near drunk, just...merry!" she giggled. "I'd never embarrass you in front of your friends, Tom," she said.

"Hey...the thought never crossed my mind, okay? You're one girlfriend I DON'T have to keep an eye on!" I chuckled. "So. Shower, then breakfast or...?"

"I'll take the 'or', Tom," she smiled.

"Mmmm, I do like 'or' quite a bit, actually. Speaking of 'or', I thought you might have been close to saying our 'word'? I was aware, okay?" I said.

"Tom. I was nowhere near close, okay? You can push as much as you...desire, okay? I want you to push, Tom. I...I think I need you to push. Can I, uh, explain? Please. Just

listen, all right?" she said, getting serious on me now.

"I...I need to be in control all the time, Tom. From the moment I wake 'til the moment I go to sleep, my life is about being in control. I have to be. Work, the kids, being the proverbial single parent, I need to be. With Em I found that I loved giving up that control, if even for a while. I found it exhilarating, liberating even. I love the man you are and what you bring to me. I know you love control, and I love that you bring that to me, to us. I've never felt safer, more secure with a man, Tom. I trust you, so...use me, hold me, love me. Allow me to, well, let go. I found this with Em, but it still wasn't what I was looking for, what I truly needed. I found that with you, brother dearest. I deeply love our tender moments, Tom. They thrill me beyond belief. But I also love how you are so, well, dominant with me. Like anyone else, I suppose, I need to be loved softly and tenderly, but I also need the roughness of a hard fuck. Does this make sense, darling? I know you'll never abuse me, Tom. It's not in your nature. You'll know when I mean 'no'. I want to be your wife, your lover, your, uh, slut. You know when, Tom. I've seen it in your eyes. I know you won't hurt me...too much," she smiled. "Perverted enough for you, sweetheart?" she asked.

"Never enough, kitten," I whispered, and she purred into my chest.

"So...if I'm not picking up on your signals, just say, okay? Tell me what you

want. Anything. And you're right, I'll never hurt you...too much," I replied, and kissed her.

"Now, if you'll excuse me for a few moments..." she smiled, and slid her body down mine, her head coming to my semi-flaccid cock. She looked up at me, and giggled, "I love your smell, Tom. I...I can't get enough of you. You're so...so manly," she hissed, and she laid her head on my groin, licking my cock and inhaling deeply. Her tongue lashed my prick, her nose nestled in my balls, causing me to smile. Her hands were on my thighs, squeezing them, almost digging her fingernails into them. She was lost in her own little world of her brother's scent. Her tongue slipped between the groove of my thighs, licking and tasting me. She pushed my legs apart. I could hear breathing in, every erotic sound made my cock lurch. She was insatiable for my scent, as I was for hers. Genetics? Who knows. Chrissie would lick, her tiny tongue adoringly lapping up our drying juices.

"Chrissie," I moaned. "Move your feet up here, darling. I want to eat you," I said, hoarsely.

Chrissie had a beatific smile on her face as she shifted her body on top of mine, her head still buried in my crotch. I pulled her feet over on each side of my head. I was staring at her little rosebud and her sodden, used pussy. I had my hands on her ass, playing with the soft peaches, my fingers sliding between her crack. I lifted her body, and buried my nose in her cunt. Chrissie's mouth came down on my cock, taking me easily whilst not completely hard yet. Chrissie pushed down on my face, my tongue touching her gushy pussy. I brought my tongue through her rift, tasting our deposits. I could feel her moan onto my cock, slowly growing in length and girth.

Her hands were rubbing my legs as she revelled in my hard shaft, the taste of us, lingering on my skin. I was enamoured with her puffy labia, her little flabby lips, and the scent of us. Chrissie was rubbing her womanhood all over my mouth, as if she was fucking my mouth. The feel of her lithe body on top of me, moving around so erotically, spurred my tongue on, delving deeper between her folds 'til I was inside her. I didn't need to tell her to fuck my mouth. She knew. I lifted my hips, forcing my now-hardened cock into her mouth. She kept my shaft inside her mouth, letting it grow, causing her body to twitch to

and fro. She pulled her mouth away. I could feel her sharp intake of breath, and faintly

heard her inhale. Her tongue lashed my prick, her tiny muscle licking it like an ice cream

cone. I flicked my tongue in tiny circles around her labia, casually ruffling her clit, still out from its hiding place. Every so often, I would slide my tongue between her, tasting her new oozing sap, then continue to tease her by waggling my tongue around her.

My fingers were digging into her pretty ass, spreading her little cheeks and slyly running my tongue upwards, quietly lashing her puckered hole. I spanked her butt, just once, my hand making a resounding sound, causing Chrissie to moan on my cock. My tongue found her little hole, again, making little circles around it, touching all those delicious nerve endings, causing Chrissie to squirm and try to take my tongue. I knew I wouldn't cum again, but her sucking did nothing to diminish the feelings of her mouth.

I brought a finger down, and slid it along her labia, circling her clit with my finger, instead of my tongue, still focused on her butt. I pressed down on her clit, moving it around, touching her in places usually thought of as too taboo. I could feel her legs stiffen, her stomach arch against my stomach and she came, her cum spurting out, all over my face. My tongue slipped down, then back to her little bud as my finger continued its slow route around her pussy. Chrissie grasped my cock, and shoved it back in her mouth, wildly sucking and licking the hard pole. She came again, her juices flowing from between her lips, coating and soaking my face. I was bathed in her pungent syrup, revelling in her scent, as she was in mine. She had only three good gushes, as she laid her slushy cunt on my face, her nose still smelling me.

I slapped her butt, and she slipped her pussy off my face, turning us on our sides. I leaned in and tenderly kissed her messy cunt. I was tempted to continue the roll so I would be on top, but knew she needed a break! We gently pushed away from each other, and looking at each other, laughed. She twisted her wasted body up to me, and fell on me, her breath still not even.

"I'm...I'm serious about you marrying me, Tom!" she giggled.

"As am I, darling," I sighed. "So. Enough of the 'or' for now?" I asked, smirking.

"You're such an ass, but yes, that's quite enough...for now!"

I pulled her body over mine, back onto my left side. I leaned over, my mouth violating hers as my tongue pierced her mouth and found hers. We tasted each other, then playfully slapped each other.

I played with her hair as her hands roamed around my chest, catching our breath, and wishing every morning would be as such. If only, but I guess that's what makes these moments so special.We lazed about for another twenty minutes.

"Shower?" I asked.

"We probably should. We have a few things to catch up on today. Shall we get breakfast out or...?" she asked.

"Either works for me, darling. Let's decide after we shower, okay? Now, you first!" I laughed.

"Humph! I'm still the guest! You should get the shower all prepared for...me?" she

giggled.

I smacked her butt. "Up! C'mon now," I smirked.

"Humph," but she slid off the bed, and walked to the bathroom. We stepped into the shower, grabbed our washcloths and gels, and turned the relaxing mist on. We looked at each other, the water flowing over both of us, as we slowly embraced and kissed.

"I'm so in love with you, Tom," she whispered.

"And you're simply incredible, Chrissie," I smiled, holding her tight against my warmth.

We lazily spoiled each other, soaping and gelling each other, washing, kissing and touching each other. Chrissie turned around as I washed her long, red hair, relishing the feeling of her scalp under my fingers, as her hands gently stroked my thighs, my cock laying on her crevice. I leaned in, and softly kissed her bare neck, looking at the light marks my fingers had left an hour ago. [Perhaps she needed a choker of some type to hide the marks, I thought. I'm certain we could find something here.] Chrissie knelt down before I could. She lovingly lifted my cock, her nose nestling my drained balls. I could feel her inhale, my scent all but washed down the drain by now. She turned me around, and washed my butt, her fingers gliding through my crack, her fingers lingering by my practically virgin hole. I felt her lips on my ass, gently biting and kissing them. Her slippery cloth ran down each leg, washing away any sweat.

I lifted her up, and mimicked her motions, carefully inspecting and lathering every part of her luscious body. I kissed her gauzy pussy hair, and my nose nestled in the soft fur. I ran my tongue between her labia, hoping for a last taste of us. I slowly turned her around, my sister's little butt in front of me. I swept my gelled cloth between her cheeks, pressing harder than she had. I kissed her ass, remembering a few days ago when she had asked me to perform this intimate act.

I kissed and nibbled my way around, my tongue licking every part I had gently bit. I pushed her against the wall, Chrissie spreading her legs as I lavished my tongue on her delicate gap. My hands roamed between her legs, resting on her still-swollen pussy. She pushed my hands away. I chuckled to myself. I swatted her butt, and stood up, pressing myself against her, my hands cupping her breasts. Chrissie turned around, wrapped her arms around my head, and pulled me into her lips. We both knew that these lazy times would be ad hoc when we returned to Chicago, so we needed this time together now.

I turned the shower off, our bodies red from the washing, and the water. We stepped out and dried each other off, slowly. I ran my towel through her dishevelled hair, knowing how perfect it would look when she was done preening it. I dried every inch of her body, paying special attention to her butt and pussy. After all. We finally wrapped each other in a towel and walked to the bedroom. Chrissie plonked herself on the bed, her legs all akimbo. She always brought a smile to my face.

"If we're just hanging out, what are you wearing?" she asked.

"Well, we need breakfast, desperately, and then shopping for tomorrow so I'm just throwing on some jeans. And you?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably the same. I'll do my hair while you double-check the list then we can eat

something quick while we're out?" she asked. "But first, underwear for today? C'mon,

Tom! How many things do I ask you to do around here?" she laughed, raucously."Damn. Slippin' already, eh?"

"I doubt that, Tom."

I picked out a light, white pair of panties, with the matching bra, of course. If I remembered correctly, there was an M&S near Sainsbury's. I smiled to myself, as I laid out her underwear.

"What are you laughing at, buster," she smiled.

"Ohh. Nuthin'," I replied, half-heartedly.

"Humph."

We dressed, and I left Chrissie to finish. I went to the front room, grabbed the list and sat looking out over the city. I added a few items to the shopping just as Chrissie came out, looking like sex-on-legs. Seriously. She did.

"Let's do a quick shop, okay?" I asked, Chrissie, smiling at me, knowing full well what was on my mind.

"I could eat you and fuck your ass right now, Chrissie!" I exclaimed.

"Be-fucking-have, Tom," she smiled, knowing she would also. "Tom? I hope you will never control yourself," she coyly said.

I walked quickly towards her, Chrissie's face aghast, as I grabbed the lapels of her ironed blouse, and pushed her back up against the wall, eight feet away. I looked at her, leaned down, licking her now-glossy lips, and kissed her. Just as quickly, I turned around and walked back to my chair. She just stood there, a stunned but smiling look on her face.

"You're a teasing, sexy fuck, Tom," she glared at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Anything I should add," I asked, calmly.

Chrissie walked over to me, looked at the list, and then grabbed my cock, squeezing it. "You really want to tease, buster? Hmm?" she smirked.

"Anytime, cunt," I said.

"Fuck, Tom. Don't...fucking tease me," she sighed, as she bit her lower lip.

She turned and walked to the bedroom, her ass swaying just a tad more. I was waiting for her to look over her shoulder, but she didn't. She came back with her sweater. "All set?" she asked, calm as can be.

I swatted her ass as we walked to the door.

"Owww. Is that all you got, Tom?" she asked.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the sofa, bending her over, and spanking her tight-jeaned ass. I gave her three sharp slaps, the sound reverberating off the walls. "Let's go," I said, with a smirk.

Chrissie stood up, rubbed her butt and walked with me to the door and into the hallway. She slipped her arm through mine as we headed for the lift. Nothing else was said. We looked at each other as the lift doors closed. Chrissie was watching my reflection in the mirrored walls, waiting to see what would come next. I stayed where I was. I knew the game we were each playing, and we both revelled in it.

We said good morning to Markus, and headed downstairs to the car. I opened her door and she slid in. I let myself in and started the engine.

"My butt hurts," she faux complained.

"Then behave, Chrissie. Pretty simple, eh?" I asked.

"Humph," she sighed, and lay her hand on my thigh as we made our way out.

"Breakfast or shopping?" I asked.

"Breakfast would be wonderful, Tom. Thanks."

I parked up after a ten-minute drive, and walked to this little place I frequented. It was out of the way, so not crowded, luckily. Saturday in London is busy! We grabbed a table and looked at the menu, everything appealing to me this morning. I chose the lemon and ginger tea with poached eggs with truffle ricotta, and truffle sauce on sourdough. Chrissie opted for a coffee, God knows what kind because I can't stand the stuff, poached eggs, avocado, watermelon radish, robiola cheese on sourdough.

We touched hands across the round table, both of us so connected. She tried to wrangle out of me where we were going tonight. She has to try harder than this! We talked about London, how much she liked it, and that she would miss it. She knew my heart was here.

"It may be, Chrissie, but anywhere we end up will be fine with me. We both have transferable skills. We're lucky. We can actually go anywhere, visas permitting!" I laughed.

"I hope you're enjoying your time off, Tom. If we do end up here, at least our vacation time will increase!" she laughed.

This last month has been the most transforming of my life, Chrissie. All for the better, too!" I said.

"Even with all the upheaval with Em?" she asked.

"Yes, even with that. It'll all be sorted, one way or the other. Tell me, you said if Emily chose to stay, you know, if she couldn't commit to us, that you'd be heartbroken, but you'd still be happy with me. Would you really be able to walk away from her? If we move here, we wouldn't see her anymore. How would you deal with that? Will that elusive part that you have grown to love, be a huge part of your broken heart?" I asked, sincerely.

"God, Tom!" she smiled. "So much for an easy morning eh? Honestly? Sure I'd miss her,

but after this time with just you, I get it. I understand more about what I desperately need in my life. You, Tom. YOU would be more than enough, okay? Always. Forever. But I also think about what she could bring to us, not just me, Tom. Us. My heart would heal, Tom. You'd make sure of that. I just think that it is still an idea we should explore when we get back. Now, if you decide it's not what you want or need, then it isn't, okay? We sit with Em, explain where we're at, and see. We have no idea where her head is at. Us being here has opened our eyes to the hurdles, problems and difficulties. Then we add in the whole throuple relationship. God, it doesn't bear thinking about, but I do think it's still something we should consider. You get the final say, Tom. Always, all right? If it doesn't work for you, then we don't do it. I'm serious. I've given this a LOT of thought. It's you, Tom. It always will be. Are you okay with that?" she asked.

1...456789